[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Twilight crashes the party edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1455126563499.jpg (348 KB, 1024x1536) Image search: [Google]
1455126563499.jpg
348 KB, 1024x1536
In this thread, Anon is adopted by Discord and taken into Equestria to be his son. Chaos ensues.

Main writter is Erf, but we welcome any new writter and drawfag, so if you want to try yourself, why not make a stop into our little thread?

Erf: http://pastebin.com/u/Erf1111

Laskvurel (George)
http://pastebin.com/D0wLPdkt (embed)

Hoers (MIA)
http://pastebin.com/SiZ1QV12 (embed)
>>
>>26912969
Did Scruffy hit us?
>>
>>26912998
Not really, I think that the peak of activity of the reaction towards scruffy mass bans was what killed us. Now only one question remains. Are we getting green tonight?
>>
>>26913010
I guess not or Erf hasn't seen this thread
>>
>>26913425
Well, either Erf got killed by the eggs or he's playing vidya, but well, don't know if we'll get green tonite
>>
Thread song for our dear anon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABbc-O_3_Ac
>>
File: 1437099757843.gif (182 KB, 800x482) Image search: [Google]
1437099757843.gif
182 KB, 800x482
>>26912969
I'm both impressed and terrified by that ballon giant.
>>
>>26913782
ALL HAIL OUR NEW CHAOTIC BALLOON LORD
>>
>>26913782
Scoot's tail triggers off my OCD.
>>
>>26913905
>That shitty clipping
It's like if she was done by Namco Bandai
>>
Well, I hope Erf sees the thread, I'm going to play some vidya
>>
nice. you made the thread near impossible to find.

I shouldn't even write now but ehhhhhhhhhhhhh

>What the fuck was Twilight doing on a train? Why the fuck did she not get on at the same time you did? Did she trying flying over and realized it would take too long? Did she go somewhere else instead of the train station. Also...you just realized that Fluttershy probably didn't actually expect you to go on the train, only to stop Twilight at the station...which she never showed up at.
"Twilight?"
>Twilight hears your voice and looks down at you, with puzzled astonishment. "Anon?! You didn't...."
>....So, she wasn't expecting you.
"I did.....So, you decided to come anyway huh?"
>"I did, but for differ-"
>Twilight gets cut off as Starlight looks over, spotting her, she let's out a very passive aggressive "Twilight..."
>And Twilight wasn't expecting her to be right there at all. "S-starlight?"
>"That's right, does that surprise you? You look very surprised" Starlight looked at her with disdain.
"So, you saw her. Is that good enough for you? Or do you really want to take this further?"
>Twilight actually took a step back, her ears drooping, she wasn't expecting such animosity right after getting off the train. She certainly wasn't expecting you at all. Or Starlight to be right there. "I just came to talk, That's all. I didn't come to snoop, I swear."
>"Oh really?" Starlight stepped forward next to you, becoming slightly more aggressive "Because the way Anon told it; it sounded like you wanted to snoop on me. Make sure I wasn't subjugating the town. I didn't figure you for a liar."
>"I'm not lying!" Twilight blurted out. "I'm not, I didn't come here for a fight. And I didn't come here to spy on you. Please, let me explain" Twilight found herself at a disadvantage.
>>
>>26914296
>You did find it odd though, Twilight didn't usually lie about something like this. But what other reason could she want to be here? Talking to Starlight was essential the same as spying on her, in your eyes anyway.
>"You don't need to, you came. That's all you needed to do. You couldn't resist coming to see if you were right. Could you?" Starlight's aggressiveness was becoming more apparent by the second. so much so, Lyra had to jump in. She was surprised, just like Twilight, by the sudden aggression.
>"Woah woah woah. Hey, we're all friends here right? Right? Now I know I was supposed to stall Princess Twilight and all, but she's here now. We're all here now. We don't have to get all mean and nasty, right? Shouldn't we hear what she has to say?"
>Starlight shrugged, her tone condescending "Sure, why not? Let's hear the princess's reason to being here. I'm sure it's a good one."
>You say nothing, you just sit there. Ready to snap back against her logic.
>Lyra sighed in relief "Ok....alright, I'm gonna go and make sure the train doesn't leave. You guys...just talk it out...nicely please?"
>Lyra steps slowly backwards into the train "Please...no fighting..ok?"
>And with that, she went inside as Twilight just stared at the two of you.
>Nothing is said for the moment.
"Well? You wanted to explain yourself? Explain yourself."
>Twilight was both surprised and concerned. She wasn't expecting Starlight and you to be on such an offensive. She didn't expect you to be this way at all actually.
>Twilight gulped, and proceeded to speak. "I admit, at first. I was going to come here to check things out. But...Anon, you said a few things to me that, well, we're actually true. I didn't actually consider that I might have caused a few incidents that we're....kinda really bad"
>Kinda she says....
>"So, I detoured and flew over to Canterlot, to seek advice from Princess Celestia..."
>>
>>26914372
>Interesting, very interesting actually. If she went to Celestia's because of you. You wondered what she'd have to say. Considering how much in the know Celestia is compared to Twilight.
>"I spoke to her about the whole thing. What I said, what you said, and what the letter said. I didn't know what to think, I couldn't figure out if what I was doing was best. and I just needed some advice,"
>"Of course you did, you can't do things on your own." Starlight said, in a particularly snarky way.
>"Can we not be so nasty? I promise, I didn't come here to cause trouble." Twilight looked like she was getting a little peeved at the jabs she was taking.
>hearing that, you thought it might be a good idea to ease off a little until she was done with what she was saying. You'd react based on your own judgement.
"...ok, I'll lay off."
>You look up at Starlight.
"Starlight?"
>You say her name, just so you could acknowledge to her that you'd play by Twilight's rules for now. And for her to do the same. She gets the hint.
>"Fine....But this better be good"
>Twilight really couldn't believe you could be acting this harsh at all. If anything, she could feel that nagging feeling that something really was off about you. But for now...
>"Princess Celestia told me that trust among friends is a valuable thing. And, it was up to me to decide if I should trust in Starlight or not. That I should consider your words Anon, about her, Because she is your friend. I flew to the train station in Canterlot and waited, and thought, and pondered. And when I took the train here, I pondered some more. And I came up with this: Anon, if you were able to befriend Starlight in the first place, and help her the way you did. Then I have no right to check up on it myself. So instead, I decided to see if Starlight just wanted to talk. Maybe be friends? Maybe? I'm sure there's actually a lot of things we could learn from each other. And I think it'd be a good way to start things fresh."
>>
>>26914706
>Starlight shook her head. "No Twilight, I don't think that's a good idea at all. You don't get. I don't want to be friends with you. How could you seriously think that just telling me what your old teacher told you would convince me to be your friend?"
>Twilight shook her head at her, her tone becoming more desperate "I didn't, I just thought maybe if we we're friends that you'd feel more comfortable. I know how hard it must be to readjust after coming back. I'd just like to help"
>".....help?" Starlight raised an eyebrow at her "I don't need "your" help. I never needed it. But of course you assumed that I must have been scared and wallowing in pain. pfff, as if. I'm fine, i'm ok, and I already have friends that I care about. So you can go back on your train, head back to Ponyville, and leave me be."
>"Starlight...."
>"No Twilight, no. I don't even understand why you would even come here to try that with me. Maybe if you had come with Anon, I would have listened. But you came here thinking it'd really just be that easy. That I'd just want to be your friend because you "trusted" me through Anon. Well, it doesn't work that way"
>"But..."
>"No" Starlight says nothing else, she says no with a solid and tough voice. That was her final decision, she would not budge.
>"I see..." Twilight sighed, feeling utterly crushed that she somehow failed something she figured wouldn't be that difficult. "....Starlight..then all I can say is that I wish you all the good tidings in the world."
>"ok" Starlight says, unphased.
>Twilight didn't say another word. She went back into the train. She didn't expect that at all. it was so quick. the odds we're so stacked against her. And she wanted to try to follow what Celestia had told her. But..it just didn't work.
>>
>>26914829
I'll just add this to the pastebin

also, yes..it seems anticlimatic. But that's how it goes...besides...we're not done with Twilight and Anon yet. Celestia had some other words too
>>
File: 1441070235946.png (69 KB, 836x856) Image search: [Google]
1441070235946.png
69 KB, 836x856
>>26914912
>>
>>26915327
>>
Yo
>>
>>26914829
GET REKT TWILIGHT
>>
>>26914912
Celestia probably told Twilight to know anon better, and to send anon to her
>>
Bump from Phuong
>>
>>26914706
>>26914829
Well shit, this kills the S6
>>
>>26914912
> Celestia had some other words too
To not get too much influenced by anon? Nah, Celestia likes anon, maybe she adviced Twilight to take anon more seriously and not treat him like if he was a little cunt
>>
Is it safe bump
>>
This thread or this >>26918495 ?

if the other one, then sage this thread, it's almost 404'ing
>>
>>26922135
Let's go to the other one then
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.