[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lost Doll CYOA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7
File: Cheeto.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Cheeto.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
You are a small plush stallion named Señor Jalapeño Cheeto III, or Cheeto for short.
Abandoned one day in a dilapidated warehouse you awoke with few memories and went off to explore your surroundings in search of friendship and answers to your existence.

Last thread: >>26899040

Summary of previous events:

You are just outside the warehouse and have so far investigated a broken down wagon, placed a flower in your mane for +2 cuteness, and acquired a small purse you have dubbed “Sally”. You enjoy playing pretend and Sally will serve as your travel companion.

Sally’s inventory:

>A purple crayon
>Half of an old granola bar
>3 copper coins of indiscriminate value

You are currently in the bed of the wagon.
>>
>>26910935
crayon in pooper
>>
>>26910935
Look around?
>>
>>26910935
Examine surroundings. What time of day is it, and what is the environment the warehouse is in?
>>
>>26910935
Climb down and look around more
>>
File: wagoninside.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
wagoninside.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
>>26911009
You give Sally a small hug, happy to not be quite as alone as before.

>>26911024
You take mental note of Sally's inventory and think to yourself how useful that crayon may be later.

>>26911080
>>26911093
>>26911113

From inside the wagon bed you can only look up at the sky unless you want to stare at the wooden interior. Having plundered everything available you decide it's time to climb back out of the wagon.

As you approach the side of the wagon to climb out you start to hear something. There’s a rustling in the grass outside and it appears to be coming closer. You hear the sound of heavy breathing and growls. A heavy object bumps into the wagon and you slip and fall onto your rump. Whatever is outside continues to rock the wagon from all sides and the growls get frantic. You are frightened but curious. You don’t think the creature can get up into the wagon or it would have surely done so by now.
>>
>>26911355
Look around for the creature.
Maybe we can befriend it.
>>
>>26911355
Carefully look over the edge to see it.
>>
>>26911427
This. If it looks dangerous then return to the wagon and wait for it to become bored and leave. We're not biological, so we never need to eat or sleep. We can wait him out.
>>
File: wagonexterior.jpg (41 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
wagonexterior.jpg
41 KB, 400x400
>>26911355
>>26911380
>>26911427
>>26911451
Your curiosity outweighs your fear and you decide to cautiously attempt to see what is so eagerly attacking the wagon. However you are still tired from your first climb as well as falling onto your plush little bum, and the creature's disruptive knocking on the wagon adds to the difficulty. It takes a few well-timed tries to jump and climb your way up to the edge of the wagon. Once you make it the growling has ceased and the wagon is finally still. You peer over the side but do not see the creature. Some part of you is disappointed. You could have added to your travel companions if the creature was friendly.
>>
>>26911566
>blood
>>
>>26911599
s'ok it's jam
he just wanted to share his lunch with us
>>
>>26911566
Uhhh... Let's go on our merry way down.
>>
>>26911630
*the road.
>>
File: map1.jpg (16 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
map1.jpg
16 KB, 400x400
>>26911566
>>26911630
You hoist yourself and Sally up over the edge and land as gracefully as possible onto the grass outside the wagon. Sally has added some extra weight to your journey but it's far from your limit to carry her. Keeping a bright button eye out for the creature in case it should return you head back to the road. You survey your surroundings again. As before you spot woodlands one way, the crumbling warehouse and a winding road the other way, and (not counting the wagon you've recently explored) nothing else but grass and a small crop of rocks.
>>
>>26911834
Check the rock
>>
Grabbing a bite to eat. Pls no dying. Will monitor and return shortly for another small session before leaving for good.
>>
Back, but I think it best to let the thread go right now so I'll pick back up in a few days.
>>
>>26912482
Alright, see ya, OP. I like this quest, even though I'm not actively participating in it. It's cute.
>>
>>26912482
Do come back I only just found this quest and find it possessed of great potential.
>>
Bump da Bass !!!!!!
>>
Have a bump
>>
Page 8
>>
>>26913951
>>
>>26918381
>>
This is some impressive bumping.
>>26911834
Inspect rock tiny toy pone
>>
>>26922230
>>
ded thread
>>
>>26925717
Well, they did say they would be back in a few days so it's pretty fruitless keeping it up. Sad to see it die with so little content though. Here's one last bump for no reason.
>>
>>26926641
>>
>>26928366
>>
There's a page 11 apparently...
>>
Reminder that people bumped Cyborg /cyoa/ for six days straight, and continually bumped Curwhibbles for months despite maybe a post or two a week.
>>
>>26932458
You mad fuccboi?
>>
>>26932458
Cyborg was damn great, I was there from the start.
I still check for it's return and feel like a sad puppy when I see it hasn't.
>>
>>26932458
I was actually Veggyanon. I wonder what happened to Cyborg.
>>
>>26933264
Ah, Veggie! I was apinon.
I haven't a clue what happened to him, but considering he had storyline as interesting as that going on and how appreciative he was of the anons, I'd reckon something bad. I just hope he's alright.
>>
>>26933296
We just need to get Fruitanon now. Unless I forgot another anon.

Also, California produces almost all of the broccoli sold in the United States.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1141x1533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1141x1533
>>26933396
Bee swarms, such as in pic related, are when bees either decide to abandon their hives, or when a new queen is made and the hive splits. A queen leaves the hive with workers and drones, and relocates to a nearby area such as a branch, and sends off scouts to look for new nesting sites and report back. In a swarm, bees are generally less aggressive, as they have no brood or hive to protect.
>Apinon's advice: Don't stick your dick in a swarm.
>>
Page 9 bump
>>
soon™maybe
>>
>>26934116
Broccoli contains more protein than steak.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 800x533
>>26941955
Pollen baskets, which are attached to the tibia of a bee's hind legs, are used to store pollen for transfer to its hive.
>Apinon's advice: trying to attach bags to your tibias would be extremely painful. Just don't do it.
>>
Oh no, the fact anons are back
>>
And now for the corruption of the random names into this thread too.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 620x350
>>26942642
Giant hornets prey on honeybees, and since honeybee stingers cannot penetrate the giant hornet, they've developed a unique defense. Japanese honeybees lure the hornet into their hive, where a large amount of bees swarm and cling onto the hornet. The bees can survive higher temperatures than the hornets, so they vibrate to generate a temperature of around 116F, cooking the hornet alive.
>Apinon's advice: hornets are dicks. Seriously, kill those fuckers.
>>
>>26940581
>>
>>26948562
>>
>>26950161
>>
>>26952170
>>
>>26941955
>>26944726
Don't act as if you don't love fun facts
George W. Bush declared that he would never eat broccoli ever again after becoming president, saying: "I do not like broccoli. And I haven't liked it since I was a little kid and my mother made me eat it. And I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli."
>>
>>26953888
checked
>>
>>26954540
I do, but that was George H. W. Bush, i.e. Bush Sr.
>>
b
>>
Holy bumps batman. I did not expect this to survive while I was gone. Just a heads up I'll be continuing in a few hours. About 9-10 pm EST. Also I need to figure out a better handle than "OP".
>>
bump?
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.