[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all agree, that boast busters is actually a shit episode?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Trixie's_first_appearance_S1E6.png (609 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Trixie's_first_appearance_S1E6.png
609 KB, 1280x720
Can we all agree, that boast busters is actually a shit episode?

inb4muhseasonone
>>
>>26908243
The only good part of Boast Busters is Trixie.
>>
>>26908243
Godawful.

Worst of season one, despite Trixie being pure unf.
>>
>>26908243
Never liked it except for when Twilight finally mans up.
Gilda's (first) episode wasn't good either.
>>
>>26908243
Any episode that introduced such a jizz wiz cannot, by definition, be shit.
>>
>>26908243
It was alright.
>>
>>26908243
A lot of season one wasn't that good, probably because it was 100% kiddy show at the time. Not much effort went into the show, you know?
>>
>>26908243
lots of great characters debuted in shit episodes, trixie, chrysalis, moon dancer.
>>
>>26908294
no dumbass, season 1 was at its best in the early of the season, because its closest as it was to fausts vision. Like her or hate her, having a fuckton of writers is awful for a stories consistancy and development.
>>
File: 1450155720376.png (27 KB, 136x185) Image search: [Google]
1450155720376.png
27 KB, 136x185
>>26908243
I think someone needs to go to bed.
Seth
>>
>>26908321
> having a fuckton of writers is awful for a stories consistancy and development.
No shit friendo. Thing is, I don't care about Faustian or Post-Faustian writing. Season one was very simpleton and the definitely meant for kids, whereas season two still held some Faustian ideals while making itself more appealing to an older audience. Seasons three through five then suffered the bullshit we all know and hate.
>>
>>26908243
Seth and trixiefags ruined Trixie for me.
Bunch of attention whore and transexuals.
>>
>>26908243
It was alright but they were heckling a performer for no good reason
>>
>>26908243
A little mediocre, at the time.

Brilliant in hindsight, in light of its prediction of the rise of Trump.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.