[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He thinks anyone would enjoy reading his autistic writing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
>He thinks anyone would enjoy reading his autistic writing style when he can't even carry a conversation for 5 minutes.
>He has no personality, but thinks he can write for 6 different personalities all at once.
>His vocabulary is limited, he types just like a chinese gook who has a dick stuck in his throat and can barely call for an ambulance.

If you can write a 5 minute(60 sentence) conversation between Twilight and Spike then you have my respect.
>>
who are you projecting to?
>>
>>26900520
greentext or prose?
>>
>>26900520
I wouldn't say the mane 6 actually have personalities that lay beyond the complexity one dimensional reference points/their single core personality trait (ref list .1)
Occasionally some episodes try to develop the characters but the subtle nuances attempting to be written into their characters never really shine through in other episodes, leaving them bland and, as previously mentioned, one dimensional. Hence most autistics on this board are able to write semi accurate mane 6 characters

Traits list:
Twilight -> smart awkward nerd, does magic
Fluttershy-> is shy/tries to remain neutral at all times and is kind
Rainbow dash-> basic jock like athlete
Applejack-> country bumpkin/apples
Rarity-> generous fashion diva
Pinkie pie-> hyper active/playful/pleb-tier generic crazy comic relief character #117
>>
>>26900631
U-um, ya'll, that's totally not true, darling.
I can't even think of pinkies catchphrase.
>>
>>26900520
Man, I've always wanted the respect of some random autistic faggot on the internet. What a treat.
>>
>>26900520
>implyimg somebody cares about your respect
If you are that good at writing, how come I haven't heard of your books?
>>
>>26900520
>"Alright, ready to start."
>"List?"
>"Check."
>"Quill?"
>"Check."
>"Bags?"
>"Check."
>"Books?"
>"Check."
>"Train fare?"
>"Check."
>"Snacks for the trip?"
>"Uh... check."
>"Map of Equestria?"
>"I don't know why we need a whole map when we know where we're going, but check."
>"It always helps to be prepared, Spike. Hotel reservations?"
>Sigh, "Check."
>"Royal decree from Princess Celestia?"
>"Got it right here."
>"You meant to say 'check'."
>"Right, check."
>"Extra scrolls to send letters?"
>"Checkaroo."
>"Please don't deviate from the system, Spike."
>"Why?"
>"It's important that we remain organized. Chaos leads to confusion and confusion leads to more double checks. You don't want more double checks, do you, Spike?"
>"Heck no!"
>"I thought so! Now, where were we?"
>"Scrolls?"
>"Right! Hmm, let's see... Ooh! Can't forget our friends! Make a side list, Spike."
>"Really?"
>"Yes really. We need to make sure we're all here!"
>"Couldn't you just, y'know, look around and do a head count?"
>"I would, but I have a tendency to overlook Applejack's presence. She kind of blends into the background, you know? We wouldn't want to forget her."
>"That makes sense."
>"Of course it does. I always make sense!"
>"Forgive your humble servant his sins, princess know-it-all."
>"What was that?"
>"Nothing, nothing."
>"Alright. Starting off... Do we have Fluttershy?"
>"She's literally dusting that shelf over there waiting for you to be finished."
>"Please stick to 'check', Spike."
>"Oh my Celestia- Check!"
>"Applejack?"
>"Check."
>"Rainbow Dash?"
>"CHECK."
>"Rarity?"
>"Check~"
>"Pinkie Pie?"
>"Yep- I mean check."
>"Well that does it for friend role call. What am I missing?"
>"A brain?"
>"Nonsense, Spike. It's right here in my noggin!"
>"Riiiiiight."
>"You know, Spike, we came so close, but I feel we need to be meta here for a moment."
>"How so?"
>"Is OP being a gigantic fucking faggot?"
>"Heh, yeah. Check it?"
>"Double check it!"
>>
>>26900709
That was a solid 10/10. I fapped to this.
>>
>>26900709
If only your post number was two numbers higher...
>>
>"well Spike, I finally isolated the cause your transformation into an adult dragon. It turns out it's caused by a hormone released when you feel greed."
>"That's great, Twilight. So now you can cast some kind of hormone suppressant spell and I can finally have that pile of gems the citizens of the crystal empire got me for my birthday."
>"I haven't been able to find any spell like that. And my attempts to create one ended in disaster. I tested it on Tank and colt oh colt is Rainbow Dash gonna have rough night when she sees what's left of him."
>"Ah shucks, I guess you'll just have to have those gems a little at a time."
>"Actually, I have devised a solution. I can simply remove the glands that produce the hormone."
>"Hmm, well ok. It's not gonna hurt, right?"
>"Of course it is, silly! Have you ever heard castration not hurting?"
>"Ca-castration? I thought you said you only had to remove the glands?"
>"And those glands are your testicles. Now come down to the lab Spike and we'll get started."
>"On second thought, Twilight, I don't really want those gems anyway. I think I'll go see-"
>"Regardless I think it's best if we go ahead with the castration. You may not want those gems now but until we take care of this there will always be the risk of you turning into a giant rampaging dragon."
>"Really Twilight, it'll never happen again. There's really no need for-"
>"Still, it COULD happen and I'm not going to let it remain a risk. I mean, we both agree that you should never become an adult dragon and only adult dragons are capable of reproduction, not that you're ever going to meet a female dragon. So letting you keep you testicles is a senseless risk to our community."
>>
>>26900772
>"B-but... what if... uh"
>"Quit being so selfish. It will be over in 5 minutes and then everything will be exactly the same as it was except Ponyville will have one less thing to worry about. You do care about your friends, right?"
>"Of course, it's just that-"
>"Then why would you want to subject them to your toxic dragoninity? Why put their safety at risk?"
>"It's just that... what if some day-"
>"What if some day you want to use them? What if some day you want to turn into a giant killing machine and terrorize ponies and spawn more dragons to pollute this world? You see, this is why I have to do this. If there's even the slightest chance you're a danger to our society then this is a necessary step. You'll be fine, it's just a little snip."
>*sniffle* "I'm scared, Twilight."
>"Don't worry my little Spikey wikey. It's just like getting your tonsils out, when it's over you can have all the gems you want."
>"W-what if I get made fun of?"
>"It will be our little secret."
>>
>>26900780
At least give him a blowjob so he'll know what cumming feels like.
>>
>>26900780
>It will be our little secret
Won't people you know notice.they are clearly exterior testicles if twilight can get them out in 5 minutes
>>
>>26900520
Gr8 b8 m8
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.