[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this one pony birth 37 foals?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
How does this one pony birth 37 foals?
>>
File: 1458349529184.png (574 KB, 960x728) Image search: [Google]
1458349529184.png
574 KB, 960x728
>>26895404
She's a bitch.
>>
>>26895404
>Implying those 37 children aren't apples
>>
>>26895404
Well not all at once stupid
>>
>>26895404

by being permapregnant for the next 20 something years. when you have 12 men taking care for your you dont really need to do a lot of stuff. its like a reverse harem.
>>
>>26895404mares become real sluts in Estrous and will fuck with a lot of stallion they can find when they have the chance
>>
>>26895404
>>26895447
Pushing 37 apples out of your vagina is much easier than pushing out 37 babies.
>>
>>26895535
To be fair, after about foal #10 they probably don't need to be pushed out that hard.

She'll be all stretched out so they should just about fall out by themselves.
>>
>>26895529
>permapregnant
that's hot
>>
>>26895558
>Applejack is doing some everyday stuff in public
>She notices other ponies around her giving her weird looks
>She turns around to see a foal that she's been dragging across the ground by the umbilical cord, still attached
>>
The real question is how does she handle the harem.

Does she have sex with all of them under the time she is in heat, so that no stallion knows who is the parent of the kids? Or does she take turns with one stallion a year?
>>
>>26895529
>20 years
anon, horse pregnancy lasts 11 months.
>>
>>26895743
Mares do actually do that so that no one kills the foal because they all could be the father.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.