[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Still no signs of this guy. . . I wonder what he's up to. . . .
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: KB3hDkb[1].png (591 KB, 1036x720) Image search: [Google]
KB3hDkb[1].png
591 KB, 1036x720
Still no signs of this guy. . . I wonder what he's up to. . . .
>>
>>26892837
>>>/ponychan/
>>>/eqd/
>>>/b/
>>
He's writing greentext stories on this board.
>>
>>26892849
I meant in season 6. None of the future episodes we know about seem to have him.

Maybe he broke their budget for special effects last season so they're dialing it back. idk.
>>
>>26892849
>actually discussing the show gets you sent to other boards

On topic, probably kicking it at Fluttershy's. While discord is a very powerful entity in mlp he doesnt really need to push his agenda, he's got a pocket dimension and enough spare time to do whatever he wants.
>>
>>26892837

Celestia originally wanted to make friends with Discord so that his special powers could be used against other evil villains.

I want to see more of Twilight asking Discord for advice, and an episode about Discord earning Celestia's trust back enough to get sent on another mission.
>>
Discord will be back to evil and be dead in the S6 finale!
>>
>>26892888
No, Discord will cross the line against Celestia and Twilight Sparkle in the S6 finale.
>>
>>26892954
>>26893131

I bet you thought Twilight would ever lose her wings too.
>>
>>26893199
Yeah, that too.
>>
>>26892837
Probably plowing Fluttershy with his huge Euclidean cock
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.