[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this canonly the strongest character to appear in the series?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Is this canonly the strongest character to appear in the series?

What would be her power level? Will she take over the world when she gets older?
>>
>>26881102
i would think tirik would be the strongest
it took the main six with the rainbow (powerup that has not been mentioned in fucking seasons and prouably wont happin ever again ) power
>>
>>26881102
No, nothing special, no.
>>
>>26881102
Twilight because she's the main character.
>>
>>26881102
Aren't Alicorns equal in power?
>>
>>26881372

Celestia said that there was never once an alicorn born naturally, so she will probably be stronger than all of them.

And it's important to point that even as a baby her magic put an alicorn on the run.
>>
>>26881102
Spike I think is potentially the most powerful character in the series.
>>
File: 1449107643180.gif (2 MB, 413x400) Image search: [Google]
1449107643180.gif
2 MB, 413x400
>>26881102
>Will she take over the world when she gets older?
With all that power, she's probably going to grow up to become really fucking arrogant.

So I guess it's possible.
>>
>>26881102
She isn't stronger than the other Alicorn or Twilight.
She was able destroy a lot of stuff because :
1) She don't understand why it's bad so she do it as much as she can.
2) Other people are unwilling to stomp her face to stop her.
>>
File: 1459025177223.jpg (278 KB, 1321x688) Image search: [Google]
1459025177223.jpg
278 KB, 1321x688
>>26881102
Is called an annoying baby token character
>>
>>26882009
> She isn't stronger than the other Alicorn or Twilight.

And how do you explain what Celestia said?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.