[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OH MY FUCKING GOD THE PREMIERE WAS ABSOLUTE SHIT! THERE WERE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
OH MY FUCKING GOD THE PREMIERE WAS ABSOLUTE SHIT!

THERE WERE NO FUCKING POWERUPS! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE LEAKS? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GUARDIANS OF HARMONY TIE IN?

YOU GUYS LIED TO ME WITH YOUR FAKE LEAKS. YOU FAGS REALLY GOT MY HOPES UP AND SHIT AND NOW I'M BEYOND LET DOWN. THE PREMIERE IS AN INSTANT -10/10 BECAUSE THERE WERE NO POWERUPS.

I'M FUCKING DONE! I'M LEAVING THIS SHITTY RIDE!
>>
>>26877558
calm your crochtits, autist
>>
>>26877558
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
Seriously, I watched it and can't believe how low they went.
For a premiere, I expected a lot.

What are we going to do now if they made them all like this?
>>
mommy says capetal leturs meen your yeling
ar you yeling
>>
>>26879041
>I expected a lot
>from a little girls show
>not having in count that Haber tweeted it wasn´t going to be the best one

forty keks
>>
>>26877558
Slashy told us the powerups wouldn't appear in the opener, so I don't understand why you still thought they were.

They will appear throughout the season though, as he said.

And yes, it was a shitty opener. Boring/10
>>
>>26879067
Why would he intentionally make a shitty episode?
>>
>>26879219

When a client asks you to make shit, you don't ask why and make it, in order to get paid.
>>
>>26879297
I don't think Haber was asked to make shit, I think he is just a bad writer.
>>
>>26879297
I don't think that's how it works...
>>
File: 1421829673553.png (214 KB, 455x430) Image search: [Google]
1421829673553.png
214 KB, 455x430
>>26877558
>He actually bought into the animatic meme

You wont be missed you colossal retard
>>
>>26879532
I don't think he is leaving.
>>
>>26879532
That was a meme?
>>
>>26879297
Do you really believe that?
>>
File: 1389033397346.png (177 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
1389033397346.png
177 KB, 550x400
>>26877558

>I'm leaving this shitty ride!
>implying anybody is leaving this ride
>>
>>26879628
I don't 'believe' that. I know that, for working in graphic communication, I know it is the same thing in cartoons when you have a big brand behind you.
>>
>>26877558

Those "fake" leaks have a better plot than the actual episode
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.