[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did MLP survive "The Baby"? I think it did.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
Did MLP survive "The Baby"?
I think it did.
>>
Yeah, I don't like the look nor the idea of the baby, but it's not AWFUL awful, and will luckily be stuck back in the Crystal Empire most of the time.
>>
Parts of Episode with baby: Meh at best

Parts of Episode without baby: pretty damn good

Considering the baby parts were a Hasbro mandate, I think the team did an alright job with what they had.
>>
File: bbycn.png (337 KB, 874x1293) Image search: [Google]
bbycn.png
337 KB, 874x1293
>>26877001
>I don't like the look nor the idea of the baby, but it's not AWFUL awful
^B)
>>26877003
>Hasbro mandate
It wasn't tho. Jim Miller already said the creative team invented the baby and pushed it to hasbro for merch, not the other way around :/
>>
>>26877245
>it wasn't tho.

Oh..

Well whatever, married couples have babies... still could have been worse
>>
>>26877245
>it wasn't tho

Just like how the always online DRM in SimCity was totally Maxis' idea.
>>
>>26876905
I wonder how many people here are upset about the baby as lingering hatred for other M.
>>
>>26876905
The parts with the baby were awful but the rest was ok
>>
File: 95683568.png (771 KB, 901x489) Image search: [Google]
95683568.png
771 KB, 901x489
>shining and cadence married multiple years now
>finally have a baby
>the baby is biologically like its mother
i dont see why people are upset. nothing in here doesnt make sense.
>>
>>26876905
>>
>>26878665

Nobody's really upset, people are normally more upset about things like Twilight's hair color. The most negative reaction I've seen has been among the lines of "did they really have to" and "the baby is ugly". I think the fact they addressed a trueborn alicorn is an anomaly averted a lot of hate.

Personally I fall into the "did they really have to" group, we already had the baby Cakes for whenever they need a baby-themed episode.
>>
>>26878732
they really had to. its been years and shining has to have been plowing dat plot the whole time.
>>
Wait, did a new episode come out or is this just discussion over the trailer?
>>
>>26878818

New Episode
>>
>>26878823
holy fuck I am out of the loop
Thanks, anon, gonna go watch it now
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.