[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After watching this episode I felt like walking into my bedroom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1458350009092.gif (4 MB, 270x263) Image search: [Google]
1458350009092.gif
4 MB, 270x263
After watching this episode I felt like walking into my bedroom and finding my wife with a black guy. This is what kind of emotions Haber has granted me.
>>
File: 63f.jpg (34 KB, 528x396) Image search: [Google]
63f.jpg
34 KB, 528x396
I simply do not care anymore. Show is good as dead for me now
>>
>>26875847
Good, let it flow.
Let your anger develop into a dense seed of defiance within you, and let that seed motivate you to do what the rest of us only wish we could do.

get off the ride
>>
>>26875847
Those are some top tier emotions, unf
>>
>>26875902
Then why are you here?
>>
>>26875847
so this episode made you feel inadequate? insecure? jealous? angry? horny?

>>26875902
see you every day. ^:)
>>
>>26875924
I growing away from /mlp/ too anon don't worry
>>
>>26875924
>>26875951
>actually believing that you have to like the show to be here
>not being fans of the fandom
Does the taste of shit ever get easier, or does it eventually get so easy that you don't even remember what food that wasn't shit tasted like?
>>
>>26875951
anger and realisation that i wasted my life giving this show any attention for 3 years now hoping that it would evolve into something that it isn't. It is just another Johnny Test and TuFF PUPPY tier cartoon and with the writers of the same mentality.
>>
>>26875847
That's quite a specific description, anon. Are you sure that it didn't happen to you in real life?
>>
File: shiggy.png (43 KB, 502x284) Image search: [Google]
shiggy.png
43 KB, 502x284
>>26875979
i cant explain taste to someone who has none.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.