[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Flurrygeddon bunker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1458270897233.jpg (665 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1458270897233.jpg
665 KB, 1000x750
The day of reckoning will soon be upon us. What are your predictions? How are you going to prepare? What steams do you recommend? What snacks will you have? How much collateral damage are you expecting?
>>
>>26867322
>watching the show
lmaoing @ur life
>>
>>26867331
Is this the birth of an epic new meme?
>>
>>26867331
>browsing a board for a show you don't even watch
lmaoing @ anyone who does this.
>>
>>26867336
>Birth
Oh Anon, I envy you
>>
10 bongs and 15 bings, lads

how are you feeling?
>>
>>26867322
>predictions
It'll be somewhere between bad and decent and /mlp/ will deride it as completely terrible with a vocal minority praising it greatly.
>prepare
Watching with a friend and my plushies.
>streams
I've always used http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-brony-network, but I think I'll try http://stram.party/.
>snacks
Cereal and almond butter.
>collateral damage
Everyone will scream about the ride ending like they have since literally the second thread made on /mlp/. http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/2/#61
>>
>>26867350
bitch stfu
>>
File: maxresdefault-3.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-3.jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
Anyone else wanna panic with me?
>>
>>26867322
In order to make a bunker. YOU NEED A DIFFERENT SITE. Chatzy, chat room, 8ch, forumer, nabble.

Otherwise it's useless. All the autistic hasdrone munchers will swarm your thread and will refuse to stop.
>>
Babies are ugly.
>>
>>26867331
That reminds me.I haven't watched a couple of episodes from season 5. I really didn't want to see every single 26 episode of how the hasbro executives fuck up the writing.
>>
Requesting damage report!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.