[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MLPFEMTORPG: Justice for Tay Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 10
File: mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg (3 MB, 1200x2559) Image search: [Google]
mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg
3 MB, 1200x2559
>2 0 Rules
goo gl/GZeKHu
>2 0 Multiclasses
goo gl/3Gzb5Z

>1 4 rules
goo gl/jyvXV
>1 4 Multiclasses
goo gl/6Tvgb

>Expanded Racials 3 5 (New Release!)
goo gl/LdJNFf

>OP Image:
goo gl/IpKEC
>optional dice-bot script
http://jsbin com/amemah/latest

>ooc chat
http://cytu be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>Alternate Chat
http://cytu be/r/mlprpg
This is where everyone is! Stop by and say hi!

>IRC:
Channel is #MLPRPG
Host is Rizon
http://client01 chat mibbit com/?channel= is the recommended client No downloads needed! Its all browser based!
>>
File: clock70.jpg (500 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
clock70.jpg
500 KB, 2000x1000
>>26865503
>Wait a tick. Basil, if I travel back to 1969 and I was frozen in 1967, presumeably, I could go back and visit my frozen self. But, if I'm still frozen in 1967, how could I have been unthawed in the '90s and traveled back to... Oh, no, I've gone cross-eyed.
>I suggest you don't worry about those things and just enjoy yourself...

Should have used this quote for Timequest 69 but, eh, TimeQuest 70. Post your sheets
>>
>>26865525
http://pastebin.com/zfGK7ALa
>>
>>26865525
http://pastebin.com/suUANz89
>>
>>26865525
http://pastebin.com/3A1tSkei
>>
File: jeez oh man.jpg (56 KB, 600x342) Image search: [Google]
jeez oh man.jpg
56 KB, 600x342
>>26865525
http://pastebin.com/ken587Xq
>>
>>26865525
http://pastebin.com/uMeKkzmM
>>
File: 1352856699021.jpg (222 KB, 639x463) Image search: [Google]
1352856699021.jpg
222 KB, 639x463
>>26865525
http://pastebin.com/0DRyArfZ
>>
>>26865547
>Breakdown:
Nero 6/7
Honey 5/3
Shallow 5/4
Luke 5/3
Southern 5/6
Crumple 3/6
Onyxia 5/5

>YEAR: 1 BE
>Coltchester Outer Tier
>>26865597
>>26865558
>>26865564
>>26865582
>>26865674
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOAcVPPzfpc

Last time, the Time Quest party had managed to defeat the crazed mare controlling dozens of cursed ponies in the outer-districts of Coltchester. The mare, a student Celestia had followed and recognized as Blue Moon, was being possessed by the staff of Eo-Naxx Fang, whom the party hadn't seen since arriving in Pre-Hearth. The staff had used the intensified hatred of its cursed flock to summon forth a Lord Windigo to the outskirts of the city, wherein it tried to possess the massive creature that floated above. Nero and Honey/Crumple took to the skies, while pegasi yelled at the bat-winged Shallow to follow them up to the air. Luke managed to stand up from helpless, and the staff had finally managed to break out of Southern's strings and is floating close to her and the others, it glowing with a blue light this time, spanning from the three-pronged head down to the bottom of the staff.
>[1d10+2: 3 + 2 = 5]

It was delayed through the party's efforts, and they began to fight against the Windigo as Commander Hurricane's forces had arrived and the Unicorn guard had come out to meet with the threat.

One of the first things the Lord Windigo had summoned forth was a localized hurricane
>For the next 3 turns, for all PC's the area around the Wendigo will need a instant dodge roll against DC 6: failure means the winds are blowing you off balance and the next attack will crit on 7 or higher

The monster was blinded due to Honey's Night spell, and swings wide with its tail across the sky at the pegasi and all skyborne PC's
>[1d10+3: 2 + 3 = 5] against Nero and Honey
>>
>>26865808
>>26865547
>Coltchester, Starswirl Sanctum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQtgbv8iG4g
Meanwhile, in a calmer area of Coltchester, Onyxia, Steel, and Boo walk through the halls of Starswirl Academy, believing the situation well under the other party members' control as they took time to investigate the bizarre transmutations Onyxia has been fusing into her hooves with ice and cloth. Boo currently leads on towards the sanctum with Onyxia clinging to Steel's back for support, until they pass through Starswirl's study and go through the magical portal of the book, flattening and unflattening as they pass through it and pop out the other side within the confines of the study.

Steel shakes his head as he lands on his hooves, holding up Onyxia as the poof back into 3D shapes, shaking his head. "That was bizarre.."
Boo smiles, "Heh, yeah it does feel pretty creepy but you get used to it." Passing further into the study to come across an area with a lavish couch and hot tea on a table, you see Twilight with a squirming bundle of cloth sitting on one couch chatting to an aqua colored mare with green hair, seemingly deep in discussion (to the point they don't acknowledge your entry just yet) as you hear light cooing noises coming from the bundle.
>>
>>26865808
Nero turns as Crumple explodes straight through the damn thing, reeling back His head in laughter. He flies around to the side of the thing, slamming His shield and the side of the chariot into it, trying to force the creature towards city limits.

[1d10+1] Inspire
[1d10+1] Blast
[1d10+3] Keep control of chariot [dodge]
>>
>>26865808
As Crumple screams out of the wendigo, Honey can't help but laugh.
"I'm such a badass!" Crumple yells out, quickly making a U-turn and heading back into the hole Crumple made.
>Powering through the hurricane/blizzard thing
[1d10+1]

"Now let's hit this fucker where it hurts!"
Entering the hole, Crumple flies through it, opening its mouth and breathing fire inside the wendigo as it makes its way to the center.

>Dual Napalm Decay
Great
[1d10+2]
[1d10+2]

>Travelling through the Crumple-made tunnel in the Lord Wendigo until in the center/back at the heart
>>
>>26865808
blizzard [1d10]

"I am tired of all this fighting. I will hurry this up."

Shallow says, glaring as he breaks the limitations of his connection to the life-energy dimension.
[1d10+1] Tartarian Power
>>
>>26865808
She takes the staff with her into the city to get out of the danger zone.

[1d10] if necessary, Unseen Foe
>>
>>26865823
Onyxia wobbles a bit after they transport through the book.
"Ugh, somehow having my legs come apart felt better than that."

Looking over at Twilight, Onyxia approaches slowly with Steel.
"Twilight, I need your help with something. Can we talk?"
She looks down at the bundle as she gets closer, hearing the coos.
"I'm not interrupting anything, am I?"
>>
>>26865808
Luke meanders about, with a negligent attitude towards the dangers ahead. His carefree nature allows him to brave the hurricane.
[1d10]

Luke has his radio clenched in his shoulder. Talking loudly through the hurricane noise to Steel while gawking at the Sky behemoth above. He mindlessly fidgets with his rifle as he yells into the radio. If Luke was chewing gum too you might confuse him for a valley pone.
"Alright, Alright so actually theres this ginormous freakin frozen titan of a horse in the sky lording over us and covering the place in ruinous frost. It looks like the stuff of nightmares to be honest, like if Bollywood made a winterland version of Kali the destroyer of worlds, this would be it. It'd be on the front cover of the dvd box terrorizing a new deli metropolis with a couple shiksa's bleeding in it's hooves. But everything's cool dude don't worry."

Finally Luke does something right with his rifle and it shoots a propelling blast into the ground before. Sending him into the air toward Titan Windigo.
[1d10]
>>
>>26865916
>+1 to all PC's
You manage to keep a tight grip on the reigns of your chariot, and the winds do not blow you off balance. However when you throw down your shield and chariot, it hits a hard pact segment of cloud, bouncing it backwards as the icy-tail he blindly swings nicks your chariot on the side (5/7). As you approach it you hear its whinnying cries intensify, and the sounds of a thousand horses slowly back tracking away as it lazily lists further from your chariot.

The pegasi around you likewise try and throw their spears into its side
[1d10+1]

>>26865917
Crumple's sensors go wild as it tries to maintain control within the harsh blizzard, Screech shouting from below as Crumple is tossed about.
>Next attack crits on Crumple on a 7+

You go for the mouth as it bellows and fire plumes from the head of Crumple that spread along the insides, but as you dive into its throat you feel the coldness going off the charts and circuity begins to freeze over, the temperature dropping
>Crumple at 1/6

>>26865944
You hold you ground against the harsh winds, keeping steady as your power starts to overflow with physical energy, slowly bit by bit revealing your skeletal form in a red glare as the unicorns and pegasi fighting the creature take brief glimpses at the glare, the snow-cover masking your appearance enough to avoid shocking them.
>>
>>26866245
>Sorry, misread that
>She opens CRUMPLE'S mouth, not aiming for the Wendigo's
>She's going through the hole she made earlier, not through its throat

>>26865977
Your wires re-tighten around the length of the staff as its blue light is about to take over the whole of the staff, cutting it off short as it begins to renew its struggles against the threads.

You run from the streets seeing the most of the combat, and as you take off from the combat zone with the staff in tow you see numerous unicorn guards running towards the creature through the blizzard. The wires continuously start to strain as the staff glows a bright green color, the discharging of magical electricity filling the air
[1d10+2]

After it glows green, it fires out a purple shot into the ground, causing it to vibrate and shake where the bolt hit it (
[1d10+1] level 3

>>26866053
Your meandering sadly does not keep you as safe and carefree as the attitude would seem to exude. the winds toss you about and throw you down, making it very difficult to keep your balance in the midst the storm.

As you describe the situation in great 'modernized' detail to Steel, you hear him come in over the radio
>"A giant frozen titan of a horse... a windigo?! How big is it, you're SURE you have this under control?! I can be there in moments, where is it?"

You point your gun downwards and pull the trigger, the recoiling blast of your blaster rifle sending you up and up into the air where you land on a pegasi's back high up in the sky, who grunts and turns around to stare at you in anger. "Get.... off... you big horned-" He is interrupted by another stream of ice that the Windigo fires from its mouth, spreading across all airborne targets.

[1d10+3] Windigo vs all airborne targets (atm Gernade, Luke, Nero)
[1d10+1] Unicorns' attack
>>
>>26866303
>>26866027
Boo grins, "Man, I know right?! Hard to look at pancakes the same way again, huh?"

As you pull up towards the couch, you hear Steel whispering off to the side in a somewhat loud voice (you can hear his conversation with Luke). Twilight turns to look at you, a grin plastered on her face from talking with the green-maned mare. "Oh, uh, well, I think I was just getting to the end of it. See, Clover the Clever here was the last one to see Fang after we split off with Starswirl, and she was just filling me in on everything that happened to her." She looks at her walkie-talkie, "I was just about to send the word along to everyone but I don't know if now's the time, all we know is Fang took off with an old friend who recognized her."

She stops to look up at your newly added, crooked horn. "That's... kind of new." She asks, perplexed, "Is that what you need help with? You definitely didn't have a horn last time I saw you..." She re-positions the bundle in her hooves, and you see a bronze-coated, golden-maned foal in a green sweater wiggling under a blanket. Her eyes turn up at you, quizzical, as if studying you while her cooing subsides.
>>
>>26866303
"Hahaha! I knowa, I'm having a greata time too, Screech!"
Honey yells to the bat, grinning as things get more interesting. She presses some buttons, then gets up from the pilot seat.
"Alright, I'm takinga five for repairs. Enjoya the show!" She says to Screech, running past him as she heads for damaged parts of Crumple to begin repairs. But right before she does, she presses one, final button on her remote....

Crumple hovers within the large hole, the speakers flipping open, both usable and scorched. Flames flicker as music begins to play, but right at the best part, the volume goes up tremendously and fire seems to spew about from Crumple to the beat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI6WpV7Y2x4

>Napalm Decay Wrath from within!
[1d10+1]

As the music plays, Honey grins and bobs her head as she does some magical repairs to her bot.
>Magitech: DC -1
[1d10]

As flame and music surge, Honey decides to let those two work to help keep off the cold.
>Fortitude roll/blizzard roll
[1d10]
>>
>>26866245
Nero pulls hard on the reins, trying to avoid the incoming blast.

[1d10+4] Resist Hurricane Winds
[1d10+4] Avoid ice blast
[1d10+2] Inspire
>>
>>26866430
>forgot the +1...even if it'd only apply to the repair roll
>>
>>26866245
blizzard [1d10+1]

Shallow conjures up hovering orbs of his red energy to float around him. He begins to speak in soliloquy.

"The difference between nature and civilization is first exemplified that nature does not plan it's actions. It focuses on brute force, while those civilized are able to strategize and outmaneuver."

[1d10+2] Homing Magic Auto Crit/fail
>>
>>26866312
"I would say newspaper, but either way you can't complain about tight spaces after that."

Onyxia sits own on the couch next to Twilight (if there's room, if not she keps standing)
"So that's where Fang went, haven'seen about half are group since we all split up. I'm glad to hear she found somepony she knew after how sad she looked last time I saw her."
She looks down as the foal starts up at her.
"And who is this little girl?"

"What? No, that's not it. ...Is there something wrong with it?"
Onyxia gets up and steps over to Steel to check her reflection, seeing the misshapen horn.
"Steel, why didn't you say my horn wasn't right?"
She whispers as she focuses on fixing her horn. A few green sparks and flickers later, the horn thickens out to a proper unicorn horn.

She turns back to Twilight, sitting back down if there's room.
"It's about that skin to metal spell you mentioned before. Is there some sort of fusion spell or magic that exists?"
>>
>>26866303
She jumps to veer away from the trajectory of whatever the staff just did. [1d10+1]
>>
>>26866303
"Whoa- uh sorry to drop in. *hic* and for the bad pun"
>"Get.... off... you big horned-"
Luke responds promptly after the pagasus is gagged with ice.
"Do you pigeonziggers actually think big horn is an insult? What, was dad your dad abusive or something you retard? Thats like picking on'a zebra for having a bigger dick or a Saddle Arabian for havin'a larger nose ."

Luke sets his rifle on the pegasi's head, traing his sights for the Windigo's left eye. "Now keep biting on that ice. The knockback on this thing can be a bitch."

[1d10] shoot
[1d10] dodge

While Luke aims at the Windigo he talks back into the radio he holds with his should and face. "I'd say 'pretty fucking huge' bordering on 'Soiled pants enormous.' Sorry I just don't know how to describe somethin larger than anything I've ever seen. It's kinda beyond my scope here."
Luke breaks from the walkie to say to the pony he's riding "Pun unintended, sorry."

"Anyways theres just not much to compare it to. I could say this thing's ass probably rival's Celestia's but you know how I don't like to exaggerate."
>>
>>26866430
You go down below and begin making much needed repairs to Crumple as the ice begins to spread internally. As you begin to work on the repairs, you hear a sudden cry from Screech
"H-Honey! The speakers aren't blaming!"

Ice begins to grow over the outside of the speakers, and the ice spreads deep within the ship as you see your breath and the temperature drops drastically within your own device in the core of the creature

>Your repairs counteract the damage you would have taken from his attack
>but the critfail puts Crumple at 0/5
>Critfailing the roll means next attack crits on 6+

>>26866434
Your control stays with you as the blizzard continues to only buffer your ride, and you swing to avoid the brunt of the ice blowing from its mouth, only parts of your body being frozen over by the gales (4/7). I starts to move slightly closer into the city as you focus on dodging, its irritation still apparently from its gaze but taking the chance to regain some ground.

The pegasi accompanying you are not so fortunate: you see the bulk of them swooped up in the blowing icy winds, freezing and crashing to earth in shatters as Hurricane yells commands to his army, telling them to control the hurricane ranging around and reverse it.
[1d10]

>>26866459
The blizzard's wind forces continue to do little to shake Shallow from his stance, and as you speak out the Windigo's blinded eyes seem turned on you, Honey's earlier field of darkness disappearing from its face as it cries out in defiance to your statement, the whinnying cries of horses streaming out of it.

It turns skyward and you can see its eyes flash red, and the careening sounds of giant objects falling from on eye. Head sized hail-stones start to drop around the unicorns surrounding you, taking out a few of them and one slamming directly into you, the ice spreading along your wings and solidifying
>0/3

The unicorns nearby try to retaliate [1d10+1]
>>
>>26866789
>>26866496
You successfully leap away from the purple glare of light that seeps into the ground, and you see the ground beginning to shake violently as the staff's green glow starts to behave erratically. A hundred individual strings leap out from its tip, remarkably similar to those that make up your own threads as they start to criss-cross every direction, before the strings bend and break, curling back in on them selves to ensnare the staff in its own magic, causing it to fall down to the ground harmlessly.

The shaking ground brings about three golems from the earth, shaped like spiders and made from stone they emerge and start to look about for Southern's position, poking and proding their stone-legs in the area.
[1d10-1] searching through the storm
>Still hidden from their view

>>26866620
The pegasus grunts as you prop up the gun on his head, "Well, it was MEANT to be insulting, idiot! Now GET OFF, Pegasi are not meant to ferry earth-bound freaks like yourself..." He gasps as the icy winds from the windigo blow around him and his flying squad-mates, sending most of them hurling down as you steady him against the icy winds, being buffeted by them but maintaining your altitude
>2/3

As you aim to fire, the shot goes wide and grazes the side of his eye, the monster turning his head at the last possible moment as the shot goes off into the white of the storm. You hear giant objects falling from above, and the pegasi you ride gasps to try and avoid falling hail stones.

>[1d10+2] Against both air and land, all targets
>One more turn of the storm
>>
>>26866799
>FORGOT
>+1 to everyone

>>26866620
>Steel answers back
>"It's THAT large?! Oh... er. Not that I'm agreeing with your comparison to a princess'... hindquarters, but that sounds like a Lord Windigo! Surely you're needing assistance?"

>>26866488
Boo curls up on one of the other couches, and you take a seat next to Twilight as Steel continues to argue over the walkie talkie to Luke over the threat they're fighting. Twilight nods her head, "From there, we're not sure. I haven't gone out to look for this Blue Moon girl that recognized Fang but, apparently no one has seen her since earlier this afternoon. Her or Fang, I'm a bit worried..."

As you look to the girl, the foal turns up at you and speaks incoherently, reaching out with her hoof to grab at your mane. "This is Nau, Nero's daughter that the Order stole... they were willing to make a trade for Freedom Rings." The child manages to snag a little bit of your mane, pulling on it.

As you yell at Steel, he turns to you, his mouth turned into a frown. "O-oh? I thought it looked... well, it's not STRAIGHT, no, but, I thought it looked nice so I... hmm." He looks down as you fix it, "Sorry. I suppose I should have said something." Twilight's face turns pale at the sight of your green flickering magic. "That... that's awfully familiar."

She looks at you, fascinated, "Well, there's a bit of research I did after you showed me yesterday... but nothing quite on the level of transforming one's entire body into a re-shaped metal form..." she looks at the horn again, "I'm sorry Onyxia, you're the one I've had the least time to interact with so far: do you know changeling magic?"
>>
>>26866789
"WHAT?!" Honey yells out, looking at the breath cloud in surprise as she notices it rise up.
"Well shita! Guess this fucker needsa his giant ass blown upa harder!"
The presses a remote on Crumple, trying to get it back up and the heater running a bit.

>Honey assisting Crumple
>Instant helpless recov
[1d10+1]
>>
>>26866789
>>26866888
Scowling, Honey presses some different buttons, trying to get the powercore to go into overdrive and Crumple to power through the ice.
>Crumple's Huge; Instant
[1d10+1]
>>
>>26866799
>UF
She makes another trap for her immediate protection.

[1d10+4] Trap: Personal Radius
>>
>>26866918
Honey keeps trying to get Crumple up herself.
"C'mon, you'vea been through rougher shita than this, dammit!"

>Honey normal helpless recov to help Crumple
[1d10+1]
>>
>>26866930
>>26866789
Honey gets back to the cockpit, taking up the seat and cracking her neck.
"Alrighta shit head, time to burna you up!"

The double-barrel howitzer unfolds and Crumple begins to take wild shots, not really aiming and just looking to blast the beast and warm things up.

>Napalm Shelling Commence!
[1d10+3]
[1d10+3]

Honey has Crumple stay close to the explosions, looking to warm Crumple back up with her own explosions.

>Cold resist roll
[1d10+1]
>>
>>26866789
Nero flies through the storm, keeping steady, as He slashes hard against the creature's eye.

[1d10+4] 'Dodge'
[1d10+2] Inspire
[1d10+2] Blast
>>
>>26866789
Shallow gets up [1d10+1], continuing his soliloquy.

"Civilization is also very resilient, where one pony dies four more take his place. They'll chop down a tree and lay brick over it. Nature is finite, Civilization is infinite."
>>
>>26866799
"Nah" Luke replies to Steel.

Luke goes back to harassing the pegasi "Yeah well pigs ain't suppose to fly either, and yet here you are." Luke takes the rifle off the guy's head and stows it in his bag for his bat "Whatever. Your crappy flying is screwing up my aim anyways."

Luke jumps off the Pegasi once it reaches its highest altitude above the Lord Windego. He holds his bat up in both hooves, aimed to land a blow on it's forehead.
[1d10]

[1d10] dodge
>>
>>26866820
"Fang can take care of herself. Or at least you don't need to worry about her much, she's tough."

"Nero has a kid?"
Onyxia says surprised, looking down as the foal tugs on her hair. She smiles at the foal playing, gently tugging back to free herself from its grip as she gets up when walking over to Steel.
"I would have never guessed. ...But she was here, in this time? Why would they take her here, unless they knew they needed to use her for something."

"You thought it looked nice?"
Onyxia says as she fixes her horn.
"I could keep the look, but it should look right here at least if it's to blend in to the unicorn city."

"I can't say I do..."
Onyxia sits back down next to Twilight.
"But, I'm half changeling."
>>
>>26867021
>>26866820
>Necklace of Persistence: Instant, Automatic: Recharge 2, on a failed action (including critfail), you can give up 3 hits to make the action automatic.
>making bat roll automatic.
>>
>>26866888
You set up a new series of wires in a defensive spread throughout the spiders, but as they search one of their legs scrapes by sheer chance the cloak of Southern Point, pulling on it and taking the warmly-dressed mare from cover. The spiders click their rocky mandibles at the sight of their target, small purple gems made apparent in their fore-heads as they charge towards her.

However, the two traps prepared are set off by their attacks, ensnaring them in the threads and rendering them helpless. The third one crawls over the bodies of the other two and attacks with a leg
[1d10+1]

Meanwhile, the staff tries to break out of its glowing green snares
[1d10+1]

>>26866975
Through a great deal of effort, you manage to pull Crumple back online through the freezing cold, its systems fighting the cold disabling it as its howlitzer unfolds and begins blowing into the heart of the windigo, the loud cries of horses sounding out as the flaming napalm strikes begin blowing out large chunks of its insides, warming up the surrounding area to boot. Screech sighs as he crawls up front,

"wooh... g-g-got a bit warmer just now, didn't it?"
>Attacks will crit on 7+

>>26867001
The blizzard starts to slowly recede, the remaining pegasi doing a decent job of stopping the blizzard, reversing it as you slash deep into the creature's eyes. It swerves its head at the last moment as it did with Luke and the sword swing misses, but the pegasi regroup after the blizzard's reversal to begin swarming it

[1d10+2]

>+4 Nero
>+3 Everyone else
>>
>>26867343
>>26867014
As you speak up and raise, your eloquent seems to resonate with several of the unicorn guard on the ground around you, who also pick themselves off the ground even as streaks of hail were crushing their lines as much as it did you. They charge their horns, combined with the magical glow of you energy light up through the thick fog in a lightshow of attacks

[1d10+3] Unicorns
>Stand up to 5/3

>>26867021
>>26867045
>"...you make it seem a little out of your control, Luke." Steel responds.

The pegasi you ride turns back and yells profanities at you as you leap off his back, "Are you mad?! You'll fall to your death, and I'm not catching you!"

At first, it seems there is no hope to make the impossible leap. But your necklace glows a bright, brilliant lavender as you feel the rush of confidence filling you up. You soar across farther than you've ever jumped, and land a solid blow in the middle of the creature's forehead with your bat, leaving a sharp dent. It throws its head back and you roll down towards the crown, caught up in a freezing mane as the energy from the jump drains you.

>0/2
>Also take a crit on 7+ next attack

The wendigo doesn't call forth a new storm this turn, its innards blasted and its concentration broken as it thrashes about in the sky
>Stunned this turn.
>>
>>26867356
>>26867036
As you ask about Nero's child, you see Twilight giving you a confused glance, Steel turning towards you from the other side of the couch. "Whaaa? But, we've talked about her with you there before. A couple times." Steel nods his head. "Yes, I think I recall when I was told my Order suddenly took up foal-napping."

The foal looks disappointed as you forcibly make her let go of your mane, but goes back to staring up at Twilight and cooing as Twilight answers, "Well, she wasn't here to start... Nero and I made a spell to locate her on the timeline, she was originally in my time. I think they only brought her here to trade. I think they did need her for something but, we have no idea what." She opens up the bundle, showing off the green sweater with the Eon symbol emblazoned on it. "At least they gave her a souvenir."

Steel looks at his Walkie, frustrated with Luke as he turns to nod his head. "Well... this horn looks nice too, just so I'm clear. I think any horn looks good on you." He taps a hoof, "Uh, from a disguise standpoint, that is."

Twilight turns at you with eyes blasted open. "Half... half changeling?" She looks down, "That's... that's never happened before." She points at you, "YOU'VE never happened before. You had a changeling parent? When, how?"
>>
>>26867343
>>26866927
First post was a miquote, supposed to go to Southern
>>
File: Enuma Elish5.png (160 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
Enuma Elish5.png
160 KB, 500x280
>>26867045
>>26867343
>>26867356
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMrzEe_kgAE

Nero sheathes His sword as His attack misses, flying back around. He drops from the chariot, which along with His shield turns to golden particles that vanish into His wrist as He airdrops onto the Lord Windego's back, next to Lukewarm.

"Lukewarm" Nero says, drawing His spear from a floating portal. A rainbow of light appears from its diamond tip as He readies it, before firing a massive rainbow-colored tornado of high force winds from the tip, tearing through the creature's head as Nero fires right at the back of its head, keeping His sandals locked firm onto the ice horse's unstable back.

[1d10+5] Inspire
[1d10+4] Fuck
[1d10+4] Your shit
>Fervor Dual Attack
>>
>>26867356
Luke lands badly and sprains his knee. tumbling over into the crown of the Windego he holds it, bearing with the pain.

He picks up the walkie talkie "Well you know how things are with me. Nothing's ever really in control."

"Speaking of control. How's things with Onyxia. Get the feeling she wears the pants in the relationship. You ought crack down on that now, chicks don't like a guy who can't lead."
>>
>>26867448
"Kinda in the middle of something here." You see Luke Warm holding onto his knee in pain and talking into a radio.

>>26867359
[1d10] to get up from helpless
>>
File: Inferno Blaster.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Inferno Blaster.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>26867343
"Anda let's see if we cana make it even warmer," she says to the shivering batpony with a grin, herself shuddering lightly from the cold, but looks more focused on the destruction at hoof.

Crumple's rows of eyes begin to light up in a way resembling a 'loading bar' until they reach the main, single eye of Crumple, which begins to light up brightly as well. Honey has Crumple look upwards.
"Crumple Blaster!!!"
Crumple then proceeds to fire off a fiery, red hot beam right into the creature, looking to blast right up through it.

>Napalm Decay Magic Bolt
[1d10+4]
>>
>>26867343
She makes another trap because no recharge is listed in the rulebook on that.

[1d10+6]
>>
>>26867359
"...We did? I don't remember... Everything's been going so fast over the past few days it must have slipped through."

"So they followed us with her then? It almost sounds like they took her just to use as a bargaining chip if they ever needed one, since she's still little and not grown up at all despite all the possible time they could of had her for."
Onyxia looks at the sweater confused.
"Their methods are questionable either way."

"I'll keep it in mind if I ever need to disguise in the future."
Onyxia says wit ha little giggle at Steel's correction.

Onyxia shifts back at the pointing.
"Never, really?"
She says with a little shock.
"W-Well my dad was blasted off to the Empire after that wedding incident with Chrysalis. And then he met my mom there, and then they had me. But that's not really important right now, I need help with this magic or whatever it is that's getting out of control."
Onyxia stammers out.
>>
>>26867356
"Nature remains the same. The same snow falls each winter, the same flowers grow in the spring. Civilization advances. See now I have transcended nature's limitations by removing the ability for it to take my life away from me."

[1d10+4]auto crit/fail Homing Magic
>>
>>26867504
>>26867391
The trapped spider kills its gay faggot friend. [1d10+3]
>>
>>26867448
>+3 Nero
>+2 Everyone else
The tornado of light screams through the forehead of the creature, creating a loud roar as it goes all the way through its core and out the other side, causing the snow that makes it up to vibrate and shake. The cries of the windigo intensify as it howls in agony from the love based attack, melted ice pouring down below as the creature thrashes and tries to through you all off its back. The Pegasi, seeing its dismayed state to strike, swoop in with their spears

[1d10+1]
>Helpless at 0/6

>>26867500
You hear a loud roar as Nero's attack goes through the innards of the creature where you reside, and you fire off the Crumple Blaster at full power, blowing away more pieces of the Lord Windigo as its thrashing about intensifies. You like the insides of the Windigo are swirling about in a maelstrom, the snow and wind plowing into Crumple outside.

>>26867461
As the Windigo thrashes about, you manage to hold on to the top as it roars in anger.
>"It sounds like it's just your element then."
>"You get the feeling she wears... you don't know what you're talking about." He says a bit defiantly.

>>26867499
However, as you converse, the Windigo gives a particular hard shake of its head, the angered storm horse managing to cause you to loose grip on his head as you go flying out of control, soaring towards a few of the accompanying pegasi and plowing into one of them, sending you and him hurtling down in a massive tumble towards the earth. You land hard against the frozen cobblestone streets nearby, rolling around as several bones start to crack and you feel some of your old burn wounds re-gaping open under the bandages. Cold starts to feel particularly harsh as the pegasi groans besides you.

>0/1
>>
>>26867713
>>26867504
>1
The spider that attacks you hits with an overwhelming amount of force with speed you wouldn't assume it has being made of stone. It charges Southern down onto the ground, clicking its stone teeth together as it stands over her
>0/5

The stone spider besides is manipulated by the strings, striking out at the one that knocked down Southern but finds itself struck back, knocking off chips of it as it engages in combat with its compatriot forcibly. The other spider, meanwhile, tries to fight its strings.

The Staff continues to struggle to get out of its bindings, giving another bright flash of blue trying to move out from its predicament.
[1d10+2]

>>26867513
Below, the unicorns attacks pepper the windigo above, the bright flashes blowing apart bit by bit as you charge up the homing attack, 5 red energy spheres appearing besides you over-loaded with power. The windigo above, in its fury, curls up its legs close and then pushes all four out at once, and a wall of wind, snow, hail, and ice blows out from the creature in all directions. "Brace yourselves!" You hear a female voice calling out from within the unicorn vanguard.

[1d10+4] Windigo on Nero, Shallow, Crumple, Peggers, Unicorn
[1d10+2] The unicorns' assault
>>
>>26867724
>>26867508
Twilight looks at Nau, bouncing her slightly, "That... or, they did have something more in mind and they already got it. Either way, I think we should just be grateful the worst thing she came out of this was as a poor fashion victim."

Steel turns to look at you with a curled set of lips on your statement, likely blushing if he could (both from what you said and something Luke said over the radio)

Twilight turns her head, "Me? I'd love to!" She grins eagerly, "I have NEVER gotten the chance to study changeling magic before, is that related to the metal transmutation? I didn't think changelings could extend their shapeshifting to such a degree... w-well where should I start? I don't have the tightest grip on Changeling magic but, I'm toooold I'm a pretty quick learner. What's causing you trouble?"
>>
>>26867724
She gets up. [1d10+2]
>>
>>26867740
>>26867733
The dumb stupid idiot spider helps her up. [1d10+2]
>>
>>26867713
"hrrrnnnnggghhhh..." Luke lies in a pile of injuries and injured pegasi. Piled in cobble he lifts up his walkie talkie. a short static is heard as it turns on.
>"hrrnnk.. c'mon Steel.. be honest with me. How many times have you had to play the voice of reason while Onyx wants do the bad cop routine."

[1d10] to get up.
>>
File: paDO44U.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
paDO44U.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>26867724
"But one must take a step back to realize that we are but extensions of nature ourselves. I have seen the savagery of fellow ponies, I have been burned at the stake for my attempts at progressing pony kind. For this reason, I have forgone nature and civilization. I am the master of my own fate, I shan't let beasts or pony decide my actions, my life is mine alone to control. Now, die."

[1d10+1] p
[1d10+1] e
[1d10+1] n
[1d10+1] i
[1d10+1] s
>>
>>26867713
"Luke!" Nero shouts over the edge of the windego as Lukewarm goes flying, before the creature begins to panic and blast out a storm of wind. Nero drops to the ground, grabbing the creature's mane to hold on.

[1d10+3] Remove helpless
>>
>>26867713
"Hell yeah!" Crumple yells out as the beam ends, Honey admiring her work. She can't help but grin wider, hearing the creature roar in pain from other attacks as well.

"Heh, gooda to know we're not the onlya ones hurting this thing," Honey says to Screech, pressing more buttons on Crumple.
"So, readya to head out? Killinga something from the inside isa more boring than I thoughta."

With a yawn, Honey slams a hoof down on a button, activating the missiles and firing off a huge volley anywhere and everywhere around Crumple.

>Killer Indigestion or what?
[1d10+4]
[1d10+4]
>>
>>26867733
Onyxia gives a confused look at Steels expression, but turns back to Twilight.
"They can't, or at least I'm fairly certain they can't. My dad told me that because I'm half crystal pony, I can shapeshift other objects to a degree since I can't shapeshift myself too well. But lately this fusion thing started happened and I have no control over it."

Onyxia's eyes glance over at Steel quickly as she starts to explain.
"It first happened with Steel... w-when we kissed. When my dad saw us afterwards he didn't know what it was or ever heard of anything like it. It was steady for a few days, but lately it started to get even more out of control. My hooves started to pull in ice and clothes, fusing those with us too. It was only recently we managed to separate and I got everything else out of my body, but I'm not even sure how any of that happened either."
She rambles on to get everything out, looking to Twilight with some hope she can help.
>>
>>26867724
>>26867758
Luke tries to get up but feels his wounds opening, bring him back down into his bed of rubble "..fuck."

>Brotherhood
>From the side of the rubble appears a fully dressed pony hauling a cart of full of valuables. Food, precious metals, art, and other valuable trinkets. A hat covers the pone's face.

"Hay! A little help?"
>"...." The pony keeps lugging his full cart
"Wait c'mon back please!"
Jean begins fidgeting wildly within his bag a meows for freedom.

"Meow! Mew! Mew!"
"what the fuck man"
Meow! meow!"
"What kinda asshole just leaves someone to die like this"
"Meow! Meow! MEow!"
"For Equestria's sake man its almost Hearth Warming's Eve!"
"Meow!"

>The pony drops his cart with a thud and hastily makes it over to LukeWarm.
>He curtly lifts him out of the rubble and begins stripping him of his valuables, starting with his cape. He wrestles it from Luke's neck and although fatigued, Luke makes a stubborn effort to not be robbed.

"Wait -waiit! It's me! It's me! It's me!" once up close and personal Luke learned that the figure was his Business astute counterpart Mr. Warm.
>Mr. Warm paused a moment in tipid realization that it was infact Luke Warm, that he was robbing. and after that stallment of a couple seconds he resumed wrestling the cape off of Luke's neck.
"What the fuck maan!"

>Once the cape nearly off Luke's bag was loosened enough to set Jean free. Upon which his cat leaps out of the bag in wound up terror. Latching onto Mr. Warm's face dealing terrible lacerations. Another stalling passes as Mr. Warm wrangles Jean from her frenzy and LukeWarm takes a seat to relax.

[using my 6 to get up from helpless]
>>
>>26868051
>"AHHH!" Mr. Warm manages to throw Jean off of him "Mother fucker! Your cat is just as rabid as you are."
"Serves you right! What the hell was that all about."
>Mr. Warm scratches the irritated skin on his neck and face. He walks over next to Luke and pops a squat. "Sorry about that I've just on a roll. Hustling these Pre-Hearth folk 'sbeen some of the easiest scams I've ever pulled off. And I wasn't gonna let a kid in bandages tarnish my record. No sirry, none of them bandaged colts were able to stop Lucius Finch Warm."
"Freakin hell dude. I'm really not excited to meet every other version of myself"
>"Oh, it's certainly a pain in the ass I can drink to that" Mr. Warm takes a flask of rum and takes a swig, and then passes the flask to Luke. "Thankfully theres only 11 other sorry fuckin excuses like us out there, by my count."
Luke takes a swig of the flask "Freakin jeez. Honestly, I get it. I totally understand why you'd wanna kill me. I'd kill you too if I wasn't so damn unmotivated. But I gotta ask. Am I the worst Luke?"
>Mr. Warm whistles out a note of exuberance "Now that'sa tough question to answer. By any measure ov'a doubt you certainly aren't the best."
>>
>>26867744
As Southern is about to get up, the stone spider fighting against the controlled one manages to take a moment away to attack her as she tries to get up, knocking her away as the puppeteered spider is pushed away by its attack. The wires on the third spider and the controlled one unravel, letting the wires fall loosely as they move in on Southern, free to attack.

Meanwhile, the staff manages to flash blue for a brief second, popping out of its own trap as its green copies of Southern's wires fade into magical dust. It aims itself to point towards the direction of the Lord Windigo, when suddenly it freezes, shaking violently and sparking atop its three-pronged end. It flashes violently, and you turn to see the three spiders stalled, frozen in place as they stare at you. You feel a pair of hooves on your shoulders dragging you away from them into the safety of the fog, fading from sight.

Hiding among the fog, a slightly effeminate voice you recognize from earlier in the courtyard of the academy speaks to you as you hear hoofsteps behind you, "If you would hear me out, I think we can help each other with a mutual problem."

>>26867836
You drop down to the ground, getting up successfully from your helpless stance as the blast hits you. The force of the winds take you off of its stormy body (the horse form beginning to fall apart) and down to the ground as the ice begins to reform over your hooves and clothes.
>3/5

As you land, you see several of the pegasi scattered by the attack, their lines broken and no longer forming up for a counterassault, but you see that the Lord Windigo is heavily damaged by the attacks, keeping trouble maintaining its form.
>>
>>26868167
>>26867758
The five streaks of physical energy streak out against the oncoming blast, struggling against them as it meets the solid force of wind, and two dispelling as they meet but three pierce through to the other side, arcing towards the creature and exploding brightly against its front. The formerly recognizable horse form of the Lord Windigo is shattered as the blasts destroy its chest and parts of its front legs, making it appear more like a storm than an actual pony.

The wall of wind comes in full head, blowing away several unicorns around you as well as yourself: you are blown back by the attack far, rolling and breaking into the ground as your skeletal form is beaten and broken by the attack as you land in a heap, seemingly dead
>0/1, you took three wounds but the phylactery activates this turn, restoring you slowly as the energy flows out of it to rejuvenate you.

>>26867857
The missiles fly out in every direction around Crumple, Screech holding his sensitive ears as they go bang on the inside of the Windigo
"Yeah but, do we need to be INSIDE this thing?!"

The missles blow out more parts of it, but the wave it sends out extends from its core, and Honey is hit hard with it: sensors blare as the wind, ice, and hail begin pushing Crumple out of the center of the storm and hurtling down towards the ground at breakneck speeds as it cries out into the night.
>0/4

>>26867758
You lay about in the snow as cold continues to set in, the pegasi you flew into barely moving amid the cold. His wings are somewhat warm however as they cover you, so there's that.

>"...I don't know if I understand the reference, but if you're implying I'm less 'bad' than Onyxia, I would gladly correct you the next time I see you. Not that one can't be both reasonable and intimidating."

>>26868051
>Up successful with Business Luke's aid
>>
>>26868172
>>26867947
Twilight puts a hoof to her chin, Nau staring up at her and cooing as she thinks. "Your father said it had something to do with your crystal half? I've been studying a LOT of crystal pony history lately, maybe I can figure out how it ties in." She listens to your explanation, nodding her head. "The first one occurred when you ki-... oh." She blushes. "Uh... well! That's something new..." she shakes her head,

"Though, actually, that does sort of make sense. Love seems a logical trigger for both changelings and crystal ponies. And, love, as I hear, is a preeetty hard emotion to get under control." She turns towards Steel, "First it only affected a loved one, and then, it's started seeping out into other things you can't... or at the least, I assume 'don't', hold any similar feelings towards. I would need a lot more time to study but, on a guess?"

"It likely follows a sort of instinct that's had its flood-gates open, would be my first hypothesis." She holds up a tea-cup in her magic, downing the rest of its contents. "It's some sort of trait that you've had the ability to do all your life, but was only recently realized. From there, maybe your sub-conscious was recreating it. The same genetics let you transmute foreign objects, so, it's sort of taking another step further: fusing with it." She floats the teacup in front of you, "Think you could try it again?"
>>
>>26868172
First post here was meant for
>>26867796
>>
>>26868172
Shallow remains.
>Can't get up at 0/1
>>
>>26868167
>Sorry clarification: Nero still hanging on to the back of the wendigo, not on the street level
>>
>>26868172
"Wella, kinda hard to seea shit blow up inside somethinga if you're not inside it asa well," she says simply, as if this was sane logic to her.

As Crumple goes screaming out of the Wnedigo, Honey is still laughing.
"Haha! Looks likea you're getting your wisha, Screech!" Honey yells out excitedly, as she attempts to pull Crumple back up.

>instant helpless recovery
[1d10]
>>
>>26868225
>Take 2, Crumple's Instant
[1d10]
>>
>>26868232
>Okay...uhh...Honey normal action to recovery Crumple?
[1d10]
>>
>>26868167
"Fucking sure, whatever, I'll do all your laundry and dishes if you want, too, just hurry this up before I take that staff and shove it so DEEP up Nero's ass it'll be bleeding shit every day of the week!"

[1d10] Uppers
>>
>>26868172
>>26868241
Getting control back to Crumple, Honey presses a button at the last minute.
"Okay, takea five." She says, having Crumple dive down into the cobblestone ground.

>Stonesink

Honey lets out a long exhale, along with a small 'woo.'
"That wasa a close one. Thisa is one of the most kicka ass fights of my life!"
>>
>>26868167
>>26868221
Nero's spear vanishes, and he draws his sword, slashing the fuck out of it with both hooves, His bright form shining light from the back of the wind spirit.

[1d10+1] Inspire
[1d10+1] Blast
>DC 5
>>
>>26868181
"So my body is going overboard at seeing what it can do, and is trying it out wherever it can... That does sound about right. I've been having new things happen just about every day since I started this journey, and I didn't even know I was half changeling until two years ago."
Onyxia pouts.
"I wish it didn't think it has to make up for lost time."

Onyxia thinks on Twilight's request for a second, looking at the teacup.
"I-I can try, but I haven't actually attempted to fuse willingly before."
She takes the teacup in her hoof, gazing down at it and tries to focus, imagining it combining with her body.
>[1d10]
>>
>>26868172
Luke hears the static ring from his radio, indicating that someone his contacting him "Hold that thought." Luke excuses himself to grab the walkie talkie

"Oh yeah you're the cool badboy Onyx made off with. Thought she could fix you up, right Fonzio. Haha, yeah Onyxia's got you fixed alright. So this time be honest with me. Right now you're doin what, listenin to a couple mares with your best girl talk about 'Looove' and 'maaagic'" Luke makes girly cooing noises with the emphasized words "and other unbearable shit like the first time you and Onyxia kissed. While they make insufferable cooing noises over tea and crumpets, right. Don't answer I can practically hear them giggling over the radio. Also I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you're all cozied up with some blankets and theres a little filly or baby they occasionally gotta make faces at. And inbetween all the candy coated drek you're talkin to me, itching for me'ta say 'come over here and help' cuz you're bored out of your fuckin skull and need an excuse to leave. Well I'm not gonna say it, not even If I'm on the verge of death, I'm not gonna tell you come help. A Stallion's gotta do what he wants and not have to make excuses for it. So -Be Honest- how many nails did I just knock in there."

>"What'a cuck."
"Dude shh."

>Natural Remedy
A healthy dose of reality is a cure all natural remedy. [1d10] on Lukewarm
>>
>>26868225
You manage to stand up on a few of your legs, a pair of hooves helping you up the rest of the way as you stand up to full hits (6/5). It is Caduceus, the cloaked pony from earlier, the purple cloak completely covering him save for the uncovered muzzle. You hear the stone-spiders beginning to shift about in the mist again, and more flashes coming from the direction of the staff. Occasionally, through the mist, you see silhouettes of a long creature, resembling a long, spiny worm.

"Pleasant imagery." He turns towards the staff in the mist, "We don't have long. The staff is distracted with distant matters now, but if it breaks free and joins with the windigo, it will do much worse than it already has. I desire the staff, and you want this blizzard removed." He leans in more closely, "I have a means of constraining the staff'. If you would assist Me in getting close, this annoyance can be done with for all of us."

>>26868269
You manage to pull Crumple successfully out of its nose dive through a great deal of effort, the stone-sink activating just in time to let Crumple disappear underground rather than crash into it. You turn around and see Screech catching his breath as he sits down.

"You couldn't have pulled that off a little less closely...?" He opens up his ears, "Oh... actually? This isn't half bad. It's so quiet down here..."

>>26868284
+3 Nero
+2 Others
You raise up your sword, and slash the hell out of its back as the appearance of the windigo becomes more and more incorporeal, slowly dispersing and losing its solid horse appearance. As you do so, you watch as the faces of smaller horses appear in the cuts you make, sifting about the white body in front of you as you cut deep.

The windigo begins spinning about in a circle, appearing almost like a hurricane as it becomes appearing more cloud than pony, attempting to throw you off as ice bursts out from it and freezes you
>Roll to avoid
>[1d10+1] / [1d10+2] Pegasi/Unicorns
>>
>>26868596
>>26868212
As you lay among the ground, the windigo raging above following your relentless assault, you see various unicorns nearby re-gathering themselves, the guards re-uniting for another assault. One such unicorn walks by the skeletal form of Shallow, unaware you're quite alive as he shakes his head. "By the crown... some poor bastards just get it worse than others, don't they?"

>>26868347
>You hear a slight shuffle, the walkie talkie silent for a few more minutes before Steel's voice returns over the walkie.

>"Maybe a few. But you still have no idea what it is they're talking about. I'm absolutely enjoying myself here, I'm only asking if you all need help because I am a warrior. Helping in fights is what I like to offer to do."

You suck down the drink you quickly make, but soon come to realize a mistake in that head trauma and alcohol don't necessarily go hoof in hoof. You feel nauseous, and begin to spiral back into oblivion at the mere taste.

>>26868329
Twilight nods her head, "Like I said, I need to study a little more into this, but it does sound reasonable that would be the case. These things come fast... once the flood gates open on something like this there's little that can be done to slow it down."

As you take the tea-cup in your hooves, you see the black crystal surrounding it as usual, but when you attempt to to take it into your body, you see the china cup fall through your grip, the black crystal loosely letting it fall through before Twilight catches it in her magic, letting out a sigh of relief. "That was close... maybe it's something your subconcious is still in control of." On the cup, you can see small hoof-marks indented into the sides, and a few linings of ceramic attached to your hoof tips.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.