[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's that time again! Time for a copypasta!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 5
File: Shitty Version Because Fuck You.jpg (139 KB, 371x791) Image search: [Google]
Shitty Version Because Fuck You.jpg
139 KB, 371x791
It's that time again! Time for a copypasta!
>>
File: Bon Voyage.png (196 KB, 1280x341) Image search: [Google]
Bon Voyage.png
196 KB, 1280x341
>>26854561
Welp, I'm tired since I forgot a name for this thread. Ah well, post sheets and we'll see how shit goes!
>>
>>26854580
http://pastebin.com/0ajykQ8y
>>
>>26854561
>>26854580
What is this? I've seen a few of these before but never really got to deep into them.
Any good? Worth a try?
>>
File: Agrias.Oaks.full.698749.jpg (43 KB, 522x574) Image search: [Google]
Agrias.Oaks.full.698749.jpg
43 KB, 522x574
>>26854580
http://pastebin.com/V0uH58GG
>>
Bears.
>>
>>26854580
http://pastebin.com/WaR92s7a
>>
>>26854580
http://pastebin.com/Uvh6nVBg
>>
>>26854580
http://pastebin.com/WvJQMVuk
>>
>>26854611
Come into the cytube link in the pastebin here and we can fill you in on everything
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
I'm here and ready, I just need to find my sheet.
>>
>>26855253
http://pastebin.com/2CB7JE2j
Boom
>>
>>26854580

http://pastebin.com/FMNV1v3z
>>
Last time on Nightmare Realm!

>>26854626
>>26854697
>>26854737
>>26855263
The three mares had discovered the hiding spot of the long lost D'Eaff, the Deathlord. However, he didn't really live up to expectations of a Deathlord as the party once thought. The lich seems to be spending his days in his basement with his little train village, and bringing up the past had caused him to have a momentary freak out, resulting in him derailing several trains.
"...everything is...behind schedule now...."
He slumps over his little town, beginning the task of cleaning up the devastation that has occurred in his own, little world.

>>26854595
Meanwhile, Crux had successfully freed the pumpkin colt from who knows what kind of torture. However, he returned to the lockerroom where the knock out mare was just beginning to awaken. An attempted knife to her throat only served to unleash the beast that she was. Her clothes rip and tear as she gives growls of pain, until she has nearly doubled in size. Her eyes dialate until it looks as if she's blinded by pain or rage...or both. She easily shakes you off, then stomps down hard enough to make the metal floor buckle under her a bit.
"I gave you a chance to run! So now I'll just picked my teeth with your broken bones," her gaze looks at the colt, "after some tasty pumpkin pie!"

1/2
>>
>>26854642
>>26855297
Meanwhile, Gloria, Lumi, and Canopy has just entered Lab Purple, a facility that serves as LunaTech's entertainment testing center. You all pass by large attractions one would see at fairs/carnivals, arcade games, and even a headset that seems to be putting a pony in the position of a knight fighting skeletons and other monstrosities.

"Now, I have some work I need to attend to," Puple 10 says to the group, "I'm sure there is plenty here for you all to find and have fun with. So just give it a go."
The elderly mare winks, then begins to walk off towards a rollercoaster that somepony her age really shouldn't be going on.
>>
>>26855345
"Well, that was a wash," Sundown says, leaving the basement and heading out of the castle in a huff.
>>
>>26855345
Crux picks up his balisong and twirls it around his hoof, passing it from hand to hand as he experts flips and spins it before grasping it, and holding it to the pumpkin colt.
"Take this and run. Stab anyone who gets in your way, kid."
He hands him his bag of disguises.
"Try and use whatever is in here to get out."

He then turns his attention to the mare, and idily spins his revolver on the tip of his wing.
"Now now, let's just calm down. I know we've had our fair share of arguments love, but I don't think we should tear each other apart just yet."
He's feeling much more confident now that the mare is equivalent to a female Hulk.
>>
>>26855384
Gloria makes her way over to the headset, inspecting it a bit before putting it on to see.
>>
>>26855345
"We're so sorry we disturbed you." Melody sighs, trying to make amends with the ancient former pony.
>>
>>26855345
"Perhaps we could help you?"
Azzanadra offers.
"And if you don't mind me asking, why did you do these... changes, to yourself in the first place?"
He asks.
>>
>>26855384

Believing the elderly mare might just as well be gong to work on the rollercoaster as giving it a ride, Lumi didn't give a second thought to the matter. Instead, he looked around for something familiar to attend... not a jousting set, as he had enough of fightning for a while though. Something more moderate was of his preference. Ring tossing, perhaps. However, he did glance over at what Gloria was doing in the meantime, asking:

>>26855426

"That is right... what do you paladins do for enterainment in your free time?"
>>
>>26855345
>>26855443
"I second the notion. Clearly you're not who we're looking for. We'll just be going now. We, may be back later this evening, depending." Morning says, sheathing her sword and heading up with Sundown.
>>26855399
"I'm not so sure" she says as they reach the stairs.

"He's obviously mad, but I'm not so sure he didn't tell us anything useful."
>>
>>26855482
"He's not mad, he's depressed," she says, "With the angry fidgeting of a tiny baby horse. That was a total wash, we don't know anything more than when we came in besides that it wasn't him."

Sundown looks for something to throw and throws it.
>>
>>26855480
"Well... To be honest my tastes in entertainment are different from the rest of my peers. Though it's nothing like this either." She adjusts the headset on her head.
>>
>>26855534
>>26855482
"I think I'll stay here for a little longer. I'm curious about he got this way, as well the stories we've heard about him."
>>
>>26855482
>>26855534
"Sundown is right about at least the anger part. It's not uncommon for sorrow to follow frustration, especially when you damage that which you love."
>>
>>26855556
"Alright, make sure you write down anything important, then realize that there was nothing important to say and use that paper to make a paper football."
>>
>>26855556
"I'll stay with you." Melody stands by Azz.
>>
>>26855541

Lumi offers a questioning look, whilst seeking out his own share of enteraiment.

"That so? Well, guess i didn't have my share of palading in life to be the judge of that... care to expand though?
>>
>>26855568
"This interests me, everything will be important."

>>26855571
"You sure? You don't want to help the others find our missing colts?"
>>
>>26855621
"I have experience talking with elders who are 'out of sync' with the world. I think I might be a little more useful here."
>>
>>26855595
"Well... I enjoy the tavern a bit more. Listening to whatever bard might be playing that day, hearing stories from travelers and enjoying a drink with them as well. Company of a stranger is always new after all."
>>
>>26855534
>>26855562
"I meant was he was MAD. You know, crazy? Insane? Off-kilter? Not angry."
>>26855556
>>26855571
"Try and find us when you finish up, and let us know if he says anything else useful. I think we've just about exhausted this lead though."
>>
>>26855399
>>26855482
He doesn't reply to your leaving, only continuing putting trains back on their rails.

As you reach the top of the stairs, you see the pumpkin filly gleefully playing with the toy cars made of bones. She is finding great amusement in crashing them together and making exploding noises.
"Vrrr! Vrrrrm! EEEEERR-kaboom!"

>>26855443
>>26855471
You two stay with D'Eaff, even helping him put the trains back on, making the process much quicker. He doesn't make any attempt to stop you, and even nods to you.

"Why I did? ...power. I was...a fool. To...think going beyond...what I was born with...would make me...stronger. It did...but the cost...was too great."

>>26855417
"B-but...what about you?" He says in a small panic, looking between what Crux just gave him and Crux himself, not running away yet.
"She's gonna...do something that'll hurt."

She leers down at Crux, giving a growl in response.
"Nonsense! Let's see what makes each other tick!"

She swings a large, meaty hoof down at Crux for a one-armed haymaker.
[1d10+1]
>>
>>26855661
"Oh that kinda mad. Uhh, yeah, he seems like he got his brain busted."

>reminder that I am going outside
>>
>>26855643
"Yes that would help just in case."

>>26855661
"The lead, yes. But I want to see what else he knows."

>>26855667
Azzanadra takes a step back from the table as they finish to give D'Eaff his space.
"What cost was that? And what sort of magic was it?"
>>
>>26855667
>>26855417
The tank-flesh covered appendage slams right into Crux, slamming him hard into the ground with enough for to rattle the lockers within. The mares looks down, giving a toothy frown.
"C'mon, are you just all yelp and no bite?!"

>Crux Helpless

>>26855426
As you approach, you watch the current user take a sword through the chest from a surprise attack, making the wearer suddenly toss it off his head and breathing heavily.
"That is...almost too real."

"Oh, another wants to try?" Says a cyborg pony, the metal parts being half of its face and one of its legs.
"I think you'll have fun. Purple 364 here just did."

You don the headset, and your entire vision if filled with an entirely new sight. From a first person view, you can see you're in some ancient ruins. In your hooves is a simple sword, a similar size and length as Ashbringer (not directly, but more like its of similar size values). And right in front of you is a large, metal gate with a skeleton pony standing right behind it, also holding a sword and staring directly at you.

>>26855480
You manage to find a small little booth that has pegs set up like a ring toss game. But looking at the other ponies, there is something off. As you observe, you watch as the other ponies dip little, plastic wands into some sort of liquid. They then give the wand a quick flick, causing a bubble ring to form and fly out to the pegs. When you think it would pop, instead, the bubble just bounces around like a normal ring would until it falls between the pegs, where it then pops on the ground.
>>
>>26855667
Sundown picks up her pumpkin loli and leaves. "Sorry, honey, no info on your bruvver here, just a nutter with a train set."
>>
>>26855667
"Any other reasons?"
She tries to get a feel for what music might help him loosen up.
[1d10]
>>
>>26855653

The crystal pony turns briefly towards the griffin, giving Gloria a rather pleasantly surprised look.

"Oh. That's... actually something i'll admit i'm partial to. One of the reasons why i came about traversing Equestria in the first place. Yeah... there's little more positively tingling than having one's share of new experiences with creatures from all the different places" - he says that with a dreamy, humming voice - "I guess the work of a paladin does build up a lot of stress...?"
>>
>>26855667
>>26855765
"No no don't play with those!" Morning says, trotting over to the pumpkin filly as Sundown scoops her up.

"They're made out of ponies." she explains as the two of them head outside the castle into the cool night air.
>>
>>26855667
>>26855755
As Crux gets slammed into the floor he grits his teeth and lets out a pained breath once the pain settles in. He spits some blood on the floor and looks behind him.
"Don't worry about me, kid, just get out of here!"

He puts a hoof on the floor and tries to get up.
"Bite? Why'd I want to bite, that's just barbaric," he quips.
>recovery
[1d10]
>>
>>26855799
"What do you mean, they're made out of ponies?"
>>
>>26855755

Lumi perks up at discovering this new, enticing version of the rather common game. Looks like the purpletechs had a round trip, refreshing up the classics. Excited at the prospect, the crystal pony approaches, having a go at it, mimicking the movements of the ponies he just saw.

[1d10]
>>
>>26855822
"Those toys were made of bones."
>>
>>26855755
Gloria wields her weapon, finding a way to open the gate so she can fight the skeleton. "This seems simple enough."
>>
>>26855872
Sundowns' jaw hangs open from her mouth. "Oh my gooosh," she says, "You know what that means?"

"We can go kick his butt!"
>>
>>26855773
"Hold on a moment Lumi, give me a moment to figure this machine out first..."
>>
>>26855911

Lumi just murmurs loudly in acknowledgement of that, hs muzzle occupied with one of the wands..
>>
>>26855883
"We're not kicking his butt. Even if he did make those, he's obviously not a threat to anyone."
>>
>>26855942
"Buuut I haven't gotten to beat anyone up for so looong, I just wanna go in and punch his face off for doing creepy stuff!" She prances in place like she has to go to the bathroom.
>>
File: Based Dice.gif (2 MB, 352x199) Image search: [Google]
Based Dice.gif
2 MB, 352x199
>>26855765
>>26855799
"Aww, can I take at least one?" She whines, looking at the two of you with as best of sad puppy eyes as a carved-pumpkin head could.

"Made out of ponies? I felt stuff like this when I had my roots as a pumpkin. Dirt was actually kinda nice around those spots."

>>26855721
"Cost was...my ponity, I...became more obsessed...with exerting...my power. With...using still living...ponies to...further my own...goals."

"It is...a magic of...regret. Regret that...has taken me...centuries to realize."

>>26855769
"Simply thought...going beyond my...pony form...would cause me...to be beyond...others in power. I...was severely...mistaken."

Looking around the room at the trains and remembering the rooms before with the macabre kid stuff, you can firmly guess that this man enjoys children's songs. Most likely ones about trains or ones with train noises in them.

>>26855811
The pumpkin colt flinches at the impact, and stammers a short bit. But watching you get up, even from a hard impact like that, he seems to have some faith in you and bolts out of the room.

"I can tell you like this rough shit," she replies, grinning down at you, "so c'mon! Let's see what YOU can do, little bitch!"
She stands, chest puffed out, and starring you down as if daring you to attack her.
>>
>>26855841
You copy the movements, but unlike most of the others, your bubble ring flies out and lands on a peg. However, it land awkwardly, causing it to rest and hang on the top of the peg instead of falling around it like it should. You hear a collective 'aww' of disappointment from the other players.

>>26855881
You approach the gate, causing it to swing towards the skeleton. It ends up awkwardly sliding the skeleton against a wall, where it is trapped in an impossibly small to fit in space. The result: the skeleton begins spazzing out, unable to harm you.

Ahead, you see a hallway that leads to a set of double doors.
>>
>>26855955
"I said no. We're not going to go around murdering ponies on a whim. We'll let 'King Dad'-"

Morning rolls her eyes at the name, again.

"Decide what to do with him. We should probably go see him now actually."
>>26856008
"O-kay, enough of that, come on." Morning says ushering her out [presumably Sundown is still carrying her].
>>
>>26856008
"I'm sorry to hear that."
Azzanadra looks down at the train set and the are D'Eaff has shown for it.
"I would have never guessed you did anything like that with how much you care for your townsfolk here."

"I do want to ask about the other decor we saw upstairs. The bones and such. Its quite a difference from what you have down here."
>>
>>26856055
"Is... this supposed to happen?" She asks, scratching her head as she pokes at the gate where the skeleton is stuck. Seeing as she can't attack it either, she just moves onto the next area.
>>
>>26856008
"Like is a huge understatement, my friend."

He backsteps and fires a serum-coated bullet at her.
>Sleep Serum
[1d10]
>>
>>26856065
"Guuuh, it's not murder if we don't kill him," she says, rocking her head back and forth in annoyance, "I just feel really pent up, now- he's supposed to be a big bad guy of some kind but he's just an old man with a train set now, and yesterday you and Crux are the only ones who got to fight the robot dragon, those Lunar Guards I met just got roughed up a bit but I couldn't really get in a real fight with them!"

She runs off crying, hopefully into a rape in progress.
[1d10] Looking for action
>>
>>26856093
"Wait, Sundown, where are you going?" Morning says trailing after her.
>>
>>26856055

Lumi, though his heart was pounding from the prospect of the impending beginner's luck - and the subsequent denial of it, smiled awkwardly, with his wand still held, at the collective exclamation. Letting go of the item, he responded, tugging at the back of his mane:

"Ehheh... that... would have been nice, but it would've made the game not challenging enough, now wouldn't it?"

Before trying again, he gets a hunch to ask:

"Actually, what is the average for a new player to score a point here?"

Having said that, he tried again, with renewed enthusiasm.
The next crystal pony to try this game was going to have a specific record to beat... perhaps.

[1d10]
>>
>>26856008
Melody sighs, and starts playing a song softly in the background.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnrwM7vFn_U
>>
>>26856065
"Awww. No fair," she pouts, sitting on Sundown's back.

>>26856093
>>26856119
You run off, the pumpkin filly still with you, laughing a bit as she holds her hooves up like she's on a wild coaster.

Sadly, you don't find even a dry hump in progress. You do, however, see a pony bundled up in a coat and hat suspiciously slinking around the outside of Corrupt Castle. He seems awfully alert, checking around him every so often. And...slightly wobbly, too.

>>26856069
"This town...is my redemption," he plainly says, working the switch board a bit.

"Oh...those.... That was...me trying to find...the peace I...found here."

>>26856231
As you play, D'Eaff bobs his head and smiles a bit, even humming along with the song.

>>26856091
The bullet makes contact, but ricochets off her and pings against one of the lockers. She lets out a mighty laugh.
"C'mon! How about something I can feel," she winds up a punch, "tiny stallion!"
And lets loose another swing at Crux.

[1d10+1]
>>
>>26856273
Sundown shouts out at the bundled up pony. "Hey! It's really creepy to be standing around like that!" She shouts, "Why don't you take that coat off and relax or something!"
>>
>>26856273
>>26856091
The punch hits Crux square in the face, sending him flying into lockers and leaving him sitting in the dent made in them.
"I'm fucking invincible, prick! And getting very bored, too!"

>Helpless

>>26856083
"Not really," you hear the cyborg say to you from the real world, "this was a quick game done up. I wasn't concerned about bug fixes and the like."

As you walk along the hallway, you hear a snapping noise. Suddenly, your view gets flipped turned upside down, causing you some massive vertigo since what your eyes see and what your body is feeling are completely different.

The double doors open, and out comes a skeleton, looking ready to attack your helpless avatar.

>Can either break free as an Automatic, or attempt to fight skeleton while upside down

>>26856161
"Oh, not at all. We've stopped trying to analyze this game mathematically and opted to just try over and over."

"Yup. Actual work made this boring. Just flicking and hoping it lands appears to have a higher value of fun to it."

As they explain, you flick your wand and send the ring out. The ring ends up going right down a peg, not even touching the peg during its fall. It hits the ground and pops, causing the other players to clap and cheer for you.

A robotic arm then comes down from the ceiling, handing you a small stuffed lizard of some kind.
>>
>>26856273
"Hmm, what's your favorite train in your little town?" She asks kindly.
>>
>>26856273
>>26856360
Crux coughs up more blood, and hangs his head.
"Damn...I'm gonna feel so sore tomorrow..."
He tries getting himself back on his hooves.
>Recover
[1d10]
>>
>>26856360
Knowing she can handle any attack thrown at her by the skeleton, she quickly breaks herself free so she can stand her ground against the undead.
>>
>>26856334
>>26856273
Morning follows Sundown, rushing after her as she runs off.

"Sundown-" Morning stops, catching her breath.

"What are you doing?"
>>
>>26856273
"Some crafting while trying to find a hobby? It was good work, they held together fairly well."

"...How long have you been down here, if you don't mind me asking? I've heard that you were last seen a long time ago."
>>
>>26856429
"I'm looking for wrongdoers so that I may correct their behavior, and punish them if need be!"
>>
>>26856360

Lumi, in his mind, agreed with this approach. It seemed to make sense. Then, having accomplished the task at hoof, he wore a bit of a silly, content expression as the cheer came. He put away the wand and gave the other players a little bow. Such nice ponies they were, he thought. He was most surprised at what came next though. Upon receiving the plushie, he said:

"Wow. You're really putting effort into making ths place feel like an amusement park, aren't you?"

He examined the plushie, especially for how it felt against the skin - and whether its firmness was enough to use it as a pillow.

"Is that any particular species this little guy represents?"
>>
File: Meganada.png (229 KB, 585x319) Image search: [Google]
Meganada.png
229 KB, 585x319
>>26856334
"We can't," the pony replies back, "we gotta keep distracting ponies until everything is set!"
You see the pony wobble around a lot, with some odd bickering going on with...himself?
"Uhh, I mean, I am relaxing. Relaxing so much, I forgot how to sit! Uuuyup!"

>>26856429
You give chase, and witness Sundown yelling at an oddly wobbly pony who is bundled up heavily with a coat and hat.

>>26856376
"Oh, I couldn't...pick just one. ...it would...make the others...feel left out," he replies with a smile, looking around at all the trains as they chug along.

>>26856436
"Thank you. Old...stuff, but...some use for...those I exploited...life from."

"It has been...hmm...," he looks closely at one of the buildings, looking at the tiny figure of a colt waving a newspaper.
"Hmm...text too...small for me...to read. I...am unsure, then. Only feels...like a week...maybe two."

>>26856389
As you try to get back up, the mare is in front of you, pinning you back into your hole by your neck and choking you.
>-1 wound

There is a gleam to her eye, until....
"Oh, such good news! You have subdued the run away test patient! Manus was worried something might happen."
That gleam goes into slight fear, but she keeps you held in place. You recognize the voice as the gasmask-wearing pony who had you strapped down when you first woke up.

"D-doctor Rippentear! What are you-"

"-doing here? Why simple: I heard you from my office! Since the subject's items went missing, I was sitting bored. I was thinking of punishing you for damaging workplace property, but good news: you caught the subject and I'm willing to let it slide!"
The pony walks over to Crux, the mechanical limb poking at his face.
"Bad news, looks like you took some hard hits since you left my care. Guess we'll have to test on you as you are."

1/2
>>
>>26856597
>>26856444
"Sundown leave that pony alone, and stop looking to pick a fight. I'm sure their will be plenty of adventure once we find out who took Crux and the pumpkin colt-"

"You know it occurs to me we really should name them if they're going to keep traveling with us."
>>
>>26856394
You watch your pony avatar cut the rope, freeing itself. The skeleton, however, is right on top of you and swings its old-looking sword.

[1d10]

>>26856495
"Of course. Rewards such as these for accomplishing tasks is a very basic and core part of a lot of research."

The plush appears to be very soft, almost like felt against the skin/fur. It is a little loose and floppy, perhaps not the best pillow, but certainly nice to hug and hold close.
"Not really. Just a generic lizard shape and coloring. We mostly leave prizes to whoever owns the games we produce. May be a plush like that, could be candy, or something else entirely."

As you marvel at the game and prizes, you hear a sudden crash, as if something had broke. Looking over, you see a crowd gathering and Canopy standing up, obviously taller than them, from the wreckage.
>>
>>26856597
"That sounds super suspicious!" Sundown says, "With my suspicions aroused, I am enacting my duty to stop troublemakers by making a pre-emptive strike, and announcing my intentions in the sense of fairness!"

Sundown runs at the suspicious coat-wearing pony and kicks them in the middle area.
[1d10+2] Tiger Stance
>>
>>26856597
Crux grins at the pony.
"Good to see you doctor. Sorry for breaking out and stuff, I just remembered I left the oven on at home."
He looks up at the mare.
"You really have to keep your assistants under control, doctor, this one nearly tore me apart. And I doubt your tests would be great on pieces of flesh."
He snorts, and spits at the muscle pony holding him.
[1d10]
>>
>>26856597
"Then which ones make up your favorites?" She smiles at him.
>>
>>26856663
>>26856394
Thankfully, you react quick enough and bring your blade up, parrying the skeleton's attack and staggering it back a bit.
>>
>>26856663
Gloria swings her blade quickly while the skeleton is staggering.

>Leap of Faith
[1d10]
>>
>>26856665
Morning sticks out her armored hoof casually, making Sundown run straight into it nose-first, knocking her onto her back.

>comedic sound effect goes here.
>>
>>26856597
Azzanadra glances at the newspaper, but doesn't push the question any further.
"I suppose it doesn't matter, as long as you're happy down here."

Azzanadra ponders a moment with D'Eaff being so open and friendly.
"I've heard you were quite a strong mage. I've been doing some studies myself on blood and its ties with magic. I don't suppose you might know anything on the subject?"
>>
>>26856700
"Oh my gosh, Morning, you are super-sucking right now!" She says, rubbing her nose with her hoof as she writhes on her back, "How do you expect to keep bad stuff from happening if you don't go out and stop it yourself!?"
>>
>>26856725
Morning stands over her, hooves on her hips.

"Are you serious? You run off in tears because its been a day or so since you got to punch something, and try and attack a pony for the crime of wearing a trench coat, and I'M the bad guy?"

Morning says, offering her hoof to help Sundown up.
>>
>>26856663

"Huh.."

After listening to the row of explanations, Lumi turns his head towards the danger zone... and decides that it's his duty to act, Glora being occupied at the moment.

Thus he ventures forward in the crowd's direction, to assess the damage?

"Canopy? You alright there..?" - he asked, with serious doubts about anything, being able to have as much a negative impact on the giantess, as much as she possibly had on the surroundings.
>>
>>26856757
Sundown pulls herself up with Morning's help, replying, "It's not like I'm not thinking about it, didn't you hear what he just said about, like, distracting everypony until something's set? That's suspicious!"
>>
>>26856713
>>26856597
Her eyes go wide at Azz's train of thought and takes it on her own path, "Do you... think you might have any magic that might... break natural mental bonds?"
>>
>>26856665
>>26856700
As Sundown runs, Morning end sup tripping her, causing her to go into the pony head first, getting caught in his coat, and then taking a hard hit on the wground while getting all bundled up herself while on her back. The pumpkin filly, meanwhile, it laughing her flank off, even crying little seeds from how hard she's laughing.
>Sundown helpless

With the coat gone, the pony turns out to be TWO ponies! Or rather, two kids wearing child's size Nightmare Guard armor.
"Status report!" The colt on top says, looking serious with the creeper hat on.
"We lost our coat, and thus, our cover, duh" the bottom colt says, looking like he wishes he was somewhere else.
"Quick, casualty report!"
"...one mare is stuck in our coat."
"That's a number I can live with!" The energetic colt looks up at Morning. "You there! You didn't see us distracting everyone while my men sabotage the castle, capiche?"
The colt on the bottom gives an 'ugh' and slaps his own face.

>>26856671
"Everything is my...favorite. From the...steam engine carrying...ponies, to the...blue collar diesel...pulling produce. The...self sufficiency is...astoundingly peaceful."

>>26856713
"Blood magic?" He looks at you, chuckling a bit.
"How...primitive. I know...a lot, but...thinking about it...makes the voices...return. All...of the damned...all at once."

>>26856813
"Many spells...about the mind. ...all work...the same...but achieve different...goals."

>>26856667
You spit right on the mare's snout, making her growl and press against your neck harder, choking you further.
"Now now, enough."
At the order, she lets go of you.
"I've already got somepony on their way over to take him away. One piece or one hundred, it all works the same."

At that, a short pony in a labcoat enters with a stretcher. His face is covered with a big, bushy, hobo-looking beard and wears an afro that is a completely different color than the beard.

>cont.
>>
>>26856860
"Do you happen to know any that might... permanently break a a connection to a hive mind?" Melody asks hopefully.
>>
>>26856667
>>26856860
"Ohh, bad news, I'm afraid you've broken our policy about proper mane management...uuwah? Who are you again?"

"Uhh...Doctor...Hairy?"

>>26856691
You leap at the skeleton, watching as you cause it to fall apart from the impact of the blow...right before everything goes black.

Removing the headset, you see you jumped in real life as well, and ended up landing on some wires, causing them to be pulled from their devices.

>>26856765
"Me fine," she replies, looking like the only took minor bumps from everything.
"Me see thing you jump in. Looked fun. Was fun. Me begin jump harder. Then stuff start falling down."

"I'm terribly sorry," one of the lab assistants replies, "we never encountered a test subject of your...uhmm, how to put this nicely...uhh...generous mass?"

Canopy just looks at the pony, confused by the odd words.
>>
>>26856899
Gloria simply clears her throat before setting down the headset. "W-Well then... I'll just go see what else there is around here." She says, leaving off to find her companions.
>>
>>26856860
"Primitive? It was a fairly recent discovery where I'm from."
He says with a hint of injured pride to his research.
"You don't need to stress yourself with the voices, I can figure through things on my own. Though, if you could answer at least one portion... I've found that blood carries magic traits from their donor, and I've been able to animate a clone that can mimic special talents of the pony they're from. I assume that being a part of them it naturally would have bits of magic from the owner, but that doesn't explain everything or why it can sometimes copy things aside from magic. Why does this connection exist, or am I wrong with my assumptions?"
>>
>>26856860
>>26856899
As the mare lets go of his neck, he lurches forwards and coughs. He takes a few breaths before he chuckles and looks at her.
"Been great talkin to you love, we should go out sometime," he gives her a shit eating grin.

He looks at the Doctor.
"If it pleases you, I won't need the stretcher. Let's hurry and get out of here."
>>
>>26856800
"Not suspicious enough to tackle somepony ov-" Morning says, before taking note of the colts standing on each other.
>>26856860
"Sabotage the-. What are you two doing out here?" Morning asks surprised.
>>
>>26856923
"Think you could try and reanimate blood... me? If he wants to see, that is." Melody reminds him of her oddly adorable blood clone he made of her.
>>
>>26856860
>>26856985
"I'll try."
Azzanadra floats the vial of the old Blood Melody out of his back, opening it up as he tries to re-animate it.
>Bloodborne [1d10]
>>
>>26856899

Lumi cleared his throat and said it quite blantly, to have Canopy understand, yet not offend her at the same time:

"They are used to making things for smaller ponies - so it doesn't always work otherwise. Same as if i tried swinging around a spear your size, for example. Not happening, at least in the long run."

He ascertais the damage dealt, checking whether there's anything to be salvaged from what Canopy bounced on - and if she struck anything else in the process.

"I'm sorry for that, sir... do you think there's something that may bear our friend here?"
>>
>>26856951
"We."
"Are."
"Totally not doing something that a bunch of grown ups told us to do."
"I just wanna go home and eat chips."
The top colt grins to much, while the bottom colt rolls his eyes and pouts.

>>26856923
"Blood is...just a liquid," he flatly says, looking up from his trains, "...it simply...holds information...about the donor. ...The magic...learns this and...makes it it's...own. It is...in a way...your magic...as well as...the donors. I...had notes but...I don't remember...where I left...them last."

>>26856985
>>26857015
Like a musician being asked to play a requested song, Azz reanimates Blood Melody perfectly.

"Ahh, young...potential," D'Eaff says, leaning a bit closer to look at the clone.
"Reminds me...of youth...in my first...century or two."

>>26856932
The mare's snout scrunches up in a growl, but doesn't do anything beside that.

"Oh no no no. I, uh, gotta. It's the rules and all," he says, stammering a bit as if unsure of himself.

"Just lie down, subject, or do you need some extra 'anesthesia' to comply?" Doctor Rippentear says, which makes the mare punch her hooves together, looking all to happy to administer it.

1/2
>>
>>26856919
"Oh, it's no problem," the cyborg says, quick to plug the wires in and the game starts up, "just means we have to develop better motion controls...or perhaps some sort of 'endless walking pad'...hrmm...."

You leave the cyborg to ponder, walking around and seeing Canopy and Lumi talking with some assistants amidst some metal contraption being reduced to a scrap heap.

>>26857024
"Hmm...me think me get it. Me so used to everything me sized. World seem much smaller than me thought," Canopy says, picking up a piece of metal about the size of her spear with relative ease, where nearby, it is taking two ponies to move a similar sized piece.

"Hmm...I'll have to phone this one in and get back to you on that one," the assistant says, "first we have to clean this up. or at least, get it back into working order."

>PAUSED
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.