[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>This Saturday What could possibly make this premier good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: It's the end.png (1 MB, 1064x1000) Image search: [Google]
It's the end.png
1 MB, 1064x1000
>This Saturday
What could possibly make this premier good?
>>
>>26849269
On screen horse pussy
>>
>>26849269
No one really bothers to even predict the villain or whats going to happen in the premiere. people either stopped caring or they're too overwhelmed with additional alicorn to care.
>>
>What could possibly make this premier good?

Ponies being cute
>>
>>26849269
This this is the end. This season will be so bad people will get off the ride
>>
>>26849269
Flurry Heart's butt
>>
>>26849301
>No one really bothers to even predict the villain
I have actually. In the promo after Flurry blows a hole in the ceiling you can see a pony at the top. She may look a random pony but why would a random non crystal pony be at the top of the Crystal castle? Some have speculated that this pony is the same character as the one that's going to be in Eq4, but Jim said it wasn't. Whether Jim is telling the truth is a whole other discussion, but the point is this pony is up to something.
>>
>>26849269
spike
>>
>>26849312
kill yourself lmao
>>
>>26849312
>This season will be so bad people will get off the ride
Damn, they're leaving... again.
>>
>>26849269
Flurry being abducted by the end of the premiere and the season being about exploring Equestria, and beyond I guess, to find her?
>>
TFW they find out Flurry Heart has changeling powers
>>
>>26849339
I'm fairly sure she just works in the castle
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 634x428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 634x428
>>26849269
>what could possibly make this premier good
More Glimglam.
>>
>>26849269
If she shows up and we get a princess slice of life episode that will most likely be bingo.
>>
>>26849443
Also the bingo chart for refrence.
I'm bracing for the arguments over if the spike episode ends up being any good
>>
>>26849269
Princess Flurry McFlurry is used to teach children an invaluable lesson about premature death when she dies prematurely.
>>
>>26849452
What will probably happen is the first 2 episodes bring us really close to bingo somehow and then we never get it.

I don't think /mlp/ has ever made bingo.
>>
File: MLP.png (2 MB, 1375x818) Image search: [Google]
MLP.png
2 MB, 1375x818
>>26849269
My fellow anons losing their shit.

Either the premier is good and I'm pleased, or it's mediocre/bad and I get to soak in all the butthurt.

It's win-win. Well, except for the rest of you horsefuckers.
>>
>>26849269
Are you ready for this Saturday night when most hated allicorn twilight sparkle defends her title in the mlp shitty wings showdown
>>
>>26849269
Baby flurry heart has wings that are far bigger then they should be.
The doctors are able to remove the excess wing and attach it to scootalo
>>
Honestly once I watched the preview and realised she was not newly born in the scenea rom the trailer most of my anger calmed down because I was mostly pissed that she could already fucking fly.
>>
>>26849745
Babies in MLP have (or can have) out of control magic/flying abilities, as shown in Baby Cakes, so the fact she can fly isn't that weird.
>>
>>26849339
Look like some victim or neutral character than any sort of villain,
>>
>>26849808
Yeah but for the baby cakes it took about a month I assumed the episode was set on the day of the baby's birth until I saw the preview.
>>
>>26849452
I think at least the alicorn lore should happen in the first episode since Cadance is going to eplain how the hell she can give birth to already ascended Alicorn. Especially since Cadance wasn't born alicorn and Shining is not an alicorn at all.
>>
>>26849808
>>26849832
It actually unusual for infants to fly so early, it was addressed in Flight to the Finish. Fillies learn to fly while they are in similar age of Scootaloo. Not earlier or as infants.
>>
>>26849844
Yeah but the rules go out the window for a while when they are really young.

That said that was never as fucking fast as flurry heart.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.