[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cteno thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1458616056889.png (644 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1458616056889.png
644 KB, 1000x1000
I really love this abomination but I couldn't find more of her old form.
>>
I really like her old personality and the evolution of it.
>>
File: 272a4d9df4b1cb026c5656cf7ce3b570.jpg (144 KB, 1000x1060) Image search: [Google]
272a4d9df4b1cb026c5656cf7ce3b570.jpg
144 KB, 1000x1060
and her molly ver.
>>
File: tumblr_lyfq7nINcN1r81w4ho1_1280.png (283 KB, 600x1200) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lyfq7nINcN1r81w4ho1_1280.png
283 KB, 600x1200
It's funny, was in one of his streams and he denied that Cteno was ever based on a pony. I'm not surprised he no longer wants her affiliated with it but people don't forget.
>>
>>26849157
OP I am honestly surprised you know of this. This stuff was from back in 11'.

Is the ask page even still active? I lost it a while ago.
>>
>>26849498
pretty sure slugbox deleted all the old cteno stuff. If you go back far enough on the ask blog; the first picture is now another one of his characters asking what you're looking for or something.
>>
So what's the story with this one, creator flip out retardedly or something?
>>
>>26850491
Artist creates a pony shaped slime which then gradually becomes velociraptor shaped, then artist deletes all pre-velociraptor art. Motivation unknown.
>>
Holy fuck, have I gone back in time?
>>
Granting one bump as I'm genuinely interested from a pone history standpoint.
>>
>>26850573
Likely slugbox left the fandom, felt ashamed at what Cteno was then pulled a Stalin and erased what he could of pony origins.
>>
>>26851574
Yeah, I think he left and went full furry/monstergirl. Not the first time this has happened before.
>>
>>26851616
I just don't understand. I can accept someone leaving but just censoring their involvement...Why?
>>
>>26851637
Probably to gain/maintain acceptance from peers in their new group.
>>
>>26851637
Pony can have a negative connotation depending on the circles you move in. slugbox makes a living off of commissions and advertises on tumblr a lot, so it's possible pony is bad for business.
>>
>>26851637
This was back when bronies were the hip fandom to hate and at the peak of popularity.
>>
>>26851637
Ask every one of the fandom's musicians that deleted their own songs, jumped into other fandoms, and then ironically talked shit about mlp the same question. Some of them just really don't want to be affiliated with the show at all anymore, usually because they want to be taken seriously or feel ashamed that they once watched a little girl's television show.
>>
>>26851657
If you ask me, I'd take a strong stance. If someone hates the content I produce that's their problem. What Slugbox did is a disgrace. He completely disregarded his old fans and ignored their value.

I can't handle betrayal. Of all the things in this world people have done to me I can't handle betrayal.
>>
>>26851673
Easier to handle to me than having your balls whipped with a belt as a child and beaten almost every day.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.