[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Whats it like to be such an inferior being?" >A
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 31
>"Whats it like to be such an inferior being?"
>A small pony blocks your path.
"Pardon me, you're rather in the way."
>"Oh, excuse me? You two legged freak? I'll have you know that my daddy owns half the town. Oh and nice clothes by the way. Must suck that you're so ugly you have to cover up your entire body like that."
"Not really I mean its easier to stay warm and-"
>"I BET, you're a filthy criminal, my mommy says all apes are criminals, violent brutish criminals who only want to steal and destroy."
"Well that seems to be a broad generalization-"
>"How do you even run with only two legs? Being the slower more inferior being must get on your nerves."
"You know you're kinda acting like a brat."
>"This coming from the mindless ooga booga ape! Come on, get mad! I know Princess Celestia told you that you couldn't hurt any of the ponies, especially me."
"Well she didn't mention specifically you but-"
>"See? They just expect you to be violent apes, come on, beat your chest you monkey. Marvel at our superior magic and technology. Bask in our superiority, and gnash your teeth at what a worthless failure you are!"
"I do on most days anyway."
>Diamond Tiara growls and picks up a rock.
>She throws it at you.
>It hits you hard in the face drawing blood.
>"Aww, did I hurt the whittle apey-wapey? Does apey-wapey wanna cry? I bet you do cause you're just such a weak and pathetic inferior being!"
>>
>>26844744
DT is forgetting one thing here

It's only a crime if you get caught, otherwise it's just business.
>>
>>26844744
>Grab blanket hanging from a window and wraps it around her
"D'awww...Who's a cute little bitch? Is it you? Is it you?"
>>
>>26844744
Tell her about the Belgian Congo, and then ask her to get you some rubber.
Ponies are like little babies, and baby ponies are like the little children of babies. She wouldn't be able to handle that shit, no matter how tough she talks.
>>
File: anton c.gif (728 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
anton c.gif
728 KB, 500x281
>>26844744
>"Heh, what a cute little scamp, gosh golly-"
>Alright, no little horses are looking
>You grab the little shit by the scruff of her neck and pick her up
>>
>>26844744
>"How's it like to be such an inferior being?"
"Great"
>go around her
>>
>>26844793
No, you have to frighten and beat children for them to leave you alone.
>>
>>26844744
Teach her everything there is to know about Austrian economics.
>>
>>26844802
tried that when I was younger, didn't work and I just got into shit with parents
>>
this is not murder. this is evolution. never fuck with people when you live near a nightmare forest of monsters.
>>
>>26844824
>"Ostro-what? Sorry, I don't speak stupid monkey language."
>>
>Rape
>>
>>26844744
>superior technology
Tiara pony tech is nothing compared to what we have back on earth. You know pinkies party cannon I can build a handheld version of that which can fire small pellets over dozens of meters at lethal speeds and I'm not even any sort of scientist.

We have moterised wagons that go as fast as your trains and trains that go 3 times faster then that.

I have many more tales to share diamond now why don't you come with me and tell me why your being such a bitch while I tell you more.
>>
ITT: a bunch of white people imagine what it would be like to be on the barrel end of racism
>>
>>26844744
>blink at such brazen assault, a dozen ponies saw it
>gaze at her
"You dun fucked up now."
>proceed to utterly school her... in dignity
>send her home crying at how much of an unsophisticated pig she is
>pass out
>wake up in hospital
>get new scar
>no fucks given
>>
>>26844887
>"You think quoting a bunch of nerdy comics is supposed to fool me?"
>"Now tell me about the rocket to the moon again, I haven't heard that enough from those dweebs in class."
>"How pathetic are you that you can't even make up your own lies, monkey."
>>
>>26844887
Oh and one last thing
Horse magic may be far stronger then anything humans can conjure up but I still have more then enough power to have blocked that rock. I let it hit me.
>>
>>26844968
A rocket to the moon won't impress you I know that because to you the moon is naught but a source of night to a human it represents our drive and determination.
We made it there tiara we made it there in just a few years. You can't tell me no madman tried to free Luna in that 1000 years but guess what they all failed.
>>
>>26844744
This is stupid for the following reasons
tiara being able to block your path at all. you can just step over her.
being so much of a beta that you would actually try to reason with and talk to the person mocking you. this kind of person would just take the rock without doing anything even with orders from princess celestia saying not to hurt anypony.
diamond even sticking around past the third insult at the most, she has better things to do then messing with your ass.
seeing her pick up a rock, lean her arm back, and then throw it back in the first place. what kind of stupid fuck would just stand there?

all in all your prompt is shit,don't make anymore.
>>
>>26845074
Equestria is built on reasoning with your enemies anon.
If your to insecure to even try a peaceful resolution you need real help conversation then if failing that violence.

Also anon let the rock hit him.
>>
>>26844999
>"Blah blah blah, crazy ponies from 1000 years ago couldn't build this thing some nerd made up to sell comics"
>"How can you stand being such a loser?"
>"I'd say you belong in a zoo, but zoos are for cute animals.
>"Maybe you should go live in the Everfree, or Foggy Bottom Bog."
>"You look like you'd fit in with the muck!"
>>
>>26845144
so you just confirmed that anon really is a stupid fuck and shouldn't be mad for letting a rock hit him.
>>
>>26845150
So denial it is then.
Television story's were made to inspire reaching the moon not the other way around.

You know what we called those who denied the moon landings back on earth crazy they were batshit insane maniacs
>>
>>26845144
>Also anon let the rock hit him.
Did he do that before, or after he teleported behind her unsheathed his katana, and told her that it was nothing personnel.
>>
>>26845182
Nobody ever said that anon was angry about the rock.
A little drawn blood is nothing it's the words that hurt
>>
>>26844887
I seriously hope you wouldn't do this.

That is really autistic. She's a little fucking kid, she doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>26845194
Before
>>
>>26845198
>it's the words that hurt
Who in the hell even let you on 4chan?
>>
>>26845199
Don't try to argue with HFY-looiking technophiles. That's a door to a rabbit hole no one wants to open.
>>
>>26845199
Hey gotta keep trying until you find something that works
>>
>>26845235
>the point
>your head
I guess i made the wrong choice of words it's the words that are the problem with tiaras actions
>>
>>26845183
>"Wow..."
>"I knew you were lame, but I never actually thought you were even lamer than those Cutie Mark CruDummies"
>"W-well in MY town you'd be made fun of"
>"Like, that is by far the saddest comeback I've ever heard from anypony ever!"
>"Then again since you are so inferior to any pony, I can totally see how that's the best you can do."
>>
>>26845264
I think the real problem here is that the prompt sucks.
>>
>>26845264
Oh you poor soul.
/mlp/ is a /pol/ bathhouse, no one here takes anything seriously except direct, physical violence.
>>
>>26845285
Fuck it I can't work out how to fix you the crusaders can have the job back goodbye tiara I hope you become a better person some day.
>>
Hello small bourgeoisie donkey, have I of tolds you my dedushka's war stories? He rape many horse and many German girl. Perhaps I could showing you.
>>
File: 1455487332547-a.jpg (154 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1455487332547-a.jpg
154 KB, 1280x720
>>26844906
Found the sjw
>>
>>26845285
The little punt-able midget horse is right, anon.

That was an embarrassing thing to say.
>>
>>26845286
I think you might be right I think that really I was just mad that anon was throwing around the word beta like that.
>>
This entire thread needs a good prune.
>>
>>26845316
Yeah clearly comebacks to arsehole ponys is not my strong suit.

Oh well I learnt something I'm shit at so it wasent a complete waste.
>>
>Ctrl-F >rape
>One result
I'm disappointed
>>
>>26845330
You do too, you're so full of shit you're getting it all over the keyboard ^:)
>>
>>26845335
Hey, I said rape too. >>26845311
>>
>>26844744
If I'm so inferior, why are you going out of your way to tell me I am when I would already know? And why do I have a lot of friends when all you have is your father, who doesn't count, and Silver Spoon?
>>
>>26845333
That said although I did a pretty shit job of standing up to diamond tiara I do like the idea of moon landing denial tiara.
>>
>>26845335
This.
>>
>>26844744

"...Diamond Tiara, do you have any idea what it takes for a being like me to reach Equestria?"
>"uh, why would I care about something stupid like that?"
"You have no idea, do you? You've never had a problem in your life that wasn't solved by your daddy's money, haven't you?"
>"Wh-what are you talking abou-"
"Child, I took time and space itself and left it broken like a cheaply made toy, just to stand here at this very spot at this very moment! Now imagine what I could do to your father, nay, his fortune!"
>"Y-you're bluffing!"
>You pinch your middle finger and thumb together
"You doubt my power?"
>She stared at you, clearly scared, but remained defiant
"...Fine. Don't say I didn't warn you."
>You snap your fingers.
>...
>"H-ha! I knew you were full of it! I knew my mother was ri-"
>Diamond Tiara was suddenly struck by a bird falling out of the sky
>then another
>then another
>The terrfied filly began whimpering as it began to rain birds around her
>she stares at your through tear filled eyes
>You stand in front of her, blood running down your face
>Staring at her
>unflinching
>She lets out as a scream as she finally breaks
"I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'LL NEVER BE MEAN TO YOU AGAIN!"
>She runs away from you as fast as her little legs can carry her, the sounds of her terrified tears fade into the horizon
"...Alright guys, that's a wrap."
>the birds spring back to life and gather around your feet
>You pull out a bag of seeds and start feeding them
>Fluttershy was going to be mad that you used her birds to scare children, not to mention what Flithy Rich would do
>But it was totally worth it.
>>
>>26845305
>"Scamper back to your tree monkey, make sure to eat your bananas!"
>"I'll let Fluttershy know about your sore rump so she can patch that right up!"
>"Maybe one day I'll buy a little girlfriend for you from the petstore!"
>"Hahahahaha!"
>...
>...
>...
>...
>..."I love you"
>>
>>26845366
Haha, fucking awesome.
>>
>>26844744
>Marvel at our superior magic
Well alright it does look pretty c--
>and technology
BAHAHAHA
>>
>>26844744
>whips out dick
yeah? whatcha think about this ya brat
>>
>>26844744
Ok!
>you say while grabbing Tiara from her rump in a very calm way, hiding your rage with your iron grip, the little filly tries without success to get free from this beast claws.
>"Let me go you freaking ape!, let me go! let me go! let me go!" yells while you sit down and pull her rump on the air
>At this moment, Diamond Tiara... knew she fucked up
>You start to relentlessy slap her plot with the fury of on thousand italians
>"NO! STOP! HELP! she screamed while everyone watched with sadistic grins the whole scene, she was known for being a bitch.
>"Please stop, cryed out loud the little shit while sobbing"
Your reign of tiranny ends NOW!
>with one final slap you stop, irregularly breathing and then you noticed... OH GOD
OH GOD ARE YOU GETTING OFF TO THIS?!
>"Y-yes... now tell me that I'm a bad pony"
Jesus fuck
>you say while dropping her on the floor and walking away while shaking your hand of her juices
>Today was a spanking kinda day
>>
>>26844744
Diamond Tiara can't even use magic. Or possess technology.
>>
>>26845333
Or maybe it wasent that I'm shit at it after all
>>26845394
I'm probably still shit at it
>>
Yeah, well, your special talent is being rude. That's probably why none of the ponies your age like you.
>>
>>26845472
Maybe you're just a faggot
>>
>>26845581
Oh I am without a doubt a gigantic fucking la la prancing faggot.
>>
>>26845440
Go back to your containment cage, pedo.
>>
>>26844744
"Well hello there little pink filly. If you wish to keep your well-being I suggest you move out of the doorwar.
>"Princess Celestia said that you're not allowed to hurt ponies especially me."
"Oh then we'll miss out on all the fun."
>Bane breaks her back.
>>
>>26844744
>Princess Celestia told you that you couldn't hurt any of the ponies, especially me."
No no you misunderstand she meant to be extra careful around you because your such an oversensitive bitch.
>>
>>26844744
I would just stand there and stare at her...menacingly.
>>
File: 1417229187547.jpg (34 KB, 480x415) Image search: [Google]
1417229187547.jpg
34 KB, 480x415
>>26845631
>>
>>26845366
This can be funny green.
Have Anon just fuck with Diamond for a bit. Make it seem like she was crazy.
>"See Daddy? The birds are right here, de-"
>"No wait, they were dead a minute ago! What happened?"
>"What? No dad, I'm not lyin-"
>"I need that money though! I'm not lying."
This prompt is an example of what I mean.
>>
>>26845632
DKR Bane is so bad. Its like they didnt even look at the source material.
>>
>not pinning her neck to the dirt with one hand and beating her ass to pulp with the other before she opens her mouth a second time
post hidden
filtered
reported
petition filed
called the cops
called the coastguard
Anon is the most beta creature in history, fictional or otherwise

Mandated assisted suicide. Now.
>>
>>26845366
9/10 didn't give me a boner
>>
>>26845746
Jesus, it's like you want to kill a filly.
You would get arrested for hurting a filly and you bursting out in rage and beating a kid would show that you have the physical and mental restraint of a rabid rottweiler. A danger to all the ponies there.
>>
>>26845717
It was a good character but a bad bane
>>
File: you always have a choice.png (388 KB, 720x590) Image search: [Google]
you always have a choice.png
388 KB, 720x590
>>26845810
You're completely thoughtless, like an infant. I point this out that you might move passed it, because you never will until someone does.

Harmony as potent as Equestria's could never be secured by demonstrating the negligence necessary to let foals grow up thinking they can get away with this behavior.

If she isn't taught to associate this behavior with negative results in her youth, she'll pick bigger and meaner targets than you later. And she'll get fucked up, because you decided to let her off easy for your own skin.

Anyway, if you're really missing enough cerebral tissue not to know how to properly tailor a beating to balance between potency and health, you really are everything she said you were anyway. So what the fuck.
>>
>>26845859
Your desire for beating had nothing to do with the filly it's a desperate attempt to seem tough
>>
>>26845886
Cute.
>>
File: do it.jpg (79 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
do it.jpg
79 KB, 512x384
>>26844744
LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING YOU LITTLE SHIT: BACK ON EARTH, WE HAD A LITTLE DESSERT. IT WAS CALLED GELATIN, WE MADE IT BY GRINDING UP HORSE HOOVES AND BOILING THEM. ALSO, WE ATE COWS. WE CUT UP THEIR FLESH AND SEARED IT ON HOT STEEL. I WILL FUCK YOU UP IF YOU DON'T GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY WAY.

ALSO, YOU HAD A REDEMPTION EPISODE, GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE YOU NON-CANON TWAT MUNCHER.
>>
>>26845859
You ignore the filly.
You would prove her right, about you being a violent ape, by beating her.
So just prove her wrong. Show her how clever humans can be with word play or just ignoring her.
But if you want her to be punished, just fuck with her dad for a bit or mom. Annoy, threaten, whatever it takes to get them to punish their kid.
If that doesn't work, well, I'm sure Anon would have a phone he doesn't use, one with a camera on it. Record the shit and record the parent's response to that shit. Send it to their version of child services.
Or get Celestia involved or a princess to be around to prove that a little shit was trying to make you out as a violent ape.
>>
>"Aww, did I hurt the whittle apey-wapey? Does apey-wapey wanna cry? I bet you do cause you're just such a weak and pathetic inferior being!"
>You cooly wipe the blood from your face
>Not bad, just a small gash
>You wipe the blood on your pants and face
>The pony in front of you is wearing a wide smirk.
>Suddenly, you lunge at her, dick in hand
>It's enormity is beyond comprehension, and Diamond Tiara falls backwards in shock
>Her mouth is agape
>You take your dick by the base and swing it around your head
>It's milky white paleness catches the light of the sun
>Mid lasso, you suddenly strike with it
>Your dick makes a whistling sound as it flies through the air
>Suddenly, your dick embeds itself in the ear of the young filly
>The look of panic turns to horror as she struggles backwards, away from the dick
>But it is no use
>With a mighty yank, you pull your dick free
>But Diamond Tiara's skull is still attached to it
>Your thrust was so mighty that even pure bone could not hold up against it
>The filly falls over, blood gushing from the enormous gash
>Her head is now deflated, and lacks no support
>You pick up the lifeless body of the young filly
>Holding it over your head, you start chanting
>Your chanting grows louder and louder, and a thick smoke billows from the ground below you
>Suddenly, right in front of you, a chasm opens
>It cracks open the ground and a cold rush of air comes over you
>You throw the body of the lifeless filly inside, and it instantly seals
>Suddenly, a loud noise can be heard
>Out of the trees comes a group of apes, black fur glistening in the sun
>They instantly head to Ponyville, killing and raping all of the citizens
>Two apes come to you, crown in hand
>They crown you king
>You shout a command and soar into the sky
>You are the most violent of apes
>>
File: 1449590256413.png (171 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1449590256413.png
171 KB, 700x700
>>26845917
>that last line
>>
>>26845926
It's really cute when people try to assume that one usage of a tool, such as violence, necessitates the fact that it's their overbearing policy that overrides the rest of their actions.

It's a potent demonstration that you're out of cards in this petty little arena called a verbal confrontation. And I get a lot of satisfaction out of dwelling on the impotence you must draw on to resort to such things. Feel free to give me more.
>>
>>26844744
Kick her in the face and high tail it to Fluttershy's place.

.. I'm just a dumb beast apparently, so, she'll stand up for me.
>>
>>26845946
Wow, you must love using smart words to prove you are right.
If she was your kid, you could wack her ass.
She is not your kid, you can't beat her.
Did your daddy beat you when you were a kid for any little thing? Did he use the belt or something actually harder?
Seriously though, using violence against a filly just because she said shit proves you are just weak minded/willed.
Also, an officer of the law, or a guard, would say that your "out of card" situation would be bullshit because you could walk away.
I mean, if the filly had a knife or some shit, than you would have to get that weapon away from her.

>>26845972
A dumb beast from another world. If proven too dangerous in their world, Celestia would have a good excuse to send you back.
>>
>go to everfree
>Capture animal that humans consider harmless, ponies are terrified of
>Kill it
>Drag it back into town
>scream bloody murder and smear blood all over yourself
>if you are not naked during the previous step you fucked up
>Start butchering animal in town
>Eye diamon tiara as you slowly eat the heart of the beast
>When the guards come you tell them you were getting rid of a deadly beast in the town and humans require meat to live
>Remind diamond that you don't poke the snake
>>
>>26845946
Yes violence has its place but it's not needed here tiara is a problem that can be fixed with words

The fact that you think that this is a situation that requires violence and that not using violence here makes you beta shows that your just looking for excuses to kick somebody.
Violence is how you should deal with the flim flam brothers not diamond tiara.
>>
>>26845993
My dad is 7'1" and I could wrestle his ass to the ground when I was 12. Sorry, you're not pressing the right buttons.
>>
>>26845993
>If she was your kid, you could wack her ass.
>She is not your kid, you can't beat her.
Now anon may be a faggot but age and parentage don't factor into this at all.
>>
>>26846028
You could also dig a grave with a brush in stead of a shovel, but anyone who wants to tell me that's an efficient use of effort can get mulched and used as compost.
>>
>>26846032
So you became an Alpha like figure at a young age? Because you seem to have some pride in your strength and violence.
>>
>>26846046
Yeah but in this case beating her up is an expenditure of energy you don't need
What your proposing is more like digging a grave because the one that was already dug was in the correct position.
>>
>>26845929
Hm.
>>
>>26846084
I don't use violence very often. I just spent a lot of time dwelling on the entropic results of abstaining from it. Peace is always an incubator. If it's not feeding progress, it's feeding degeneration.

Words may be useful, but anyone can put on a face and say they agree with you to get you to shut up. An elbow to the throat, on the other hand, can't be pretended away. It can't be ignored.

>>26846125
Few people can piss me off with their cognitive dissonance. You have my genuine congratulations.
>>
>>26844744
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TXevsdh8kE
>That does it.
>You kick her in the head as hard as you can.
>She skids along the ground.
"Fucking scum, you dare call me an inferior being?"
>You walk over to her.
>She belts out,
>"I knew it, you're a barbarian ape! A monster!"
"You're goddamn right, and you're about to be in a world of shit."
>You stomp on her foreleg snapping it like a twig.
>She screams loudly, but luckily for you no ones around.
"When one sees a monster, the last thing you should want to do is piss it off."
>You pick her up by her hair.
"See this shit here on my cheek? You made me bleed."
>"I-i'm sorry! S-stop please!"
"No, you're not sorry. Not yet."
>You grab her taking her to your abode.
>Nothing gets in your way as you abduct the small filly.
>>
File: Tool-pliers.jpg (334 KB, 2800x1400) Image search: [Google]
Tool-pliers.jpg
334 KB, 2800x1400
>>26846213
>Shes in your chair in the basement.
>"Let me go right now, or my Daddy will hear about this!!"
>You calmly move about your workshop preparing your tools.
>"Celestia will hear about this! I'll have you deported!"
"Silly girl, you can't threaten me. It's as you said, I'm a violent brutish criminal."
>She gasps in fear.
"Now you begin to learn your place. In our world, we raise horses like you for fun, ride them, turn them into our glue. Sell them as pets to rich people. But they wouldn't tell you about that kind of thing here would they?"
>"Y-you're lying!"
"I thought you might say that, so I put together a clipshow for you to watch as I get to work."
>You turn it on.
>In there are other videos displaying the subjugation of horses, riding them around, etc..
"I wonder if after this, you'll still call me an inferior being?"
>"Of course I will!"
>You grab your pliers.
>"W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"
"I'm going to remove your teeth, just because I feel like it."
>"Y-you can't!"
"You have no choice in the matter."
>You set a metal device opening her jaw up for you.
>Shes strapped to the chair but she manages to squirm around.
>You move the plier to the teeth.
"Say goodbye to one of your molars."
>You get a good grip on it before yanking on it.
"Hmm, it didn't come out. You could say it's like I'm really pulling teeth here."
>She screams and screams as you yank on the tooth.
>It finally comes loose as blood pours out of her mouth.
>Shes screaming wildly bleeding everywhere.
>She shouldn't get so riled, up, after all.
>You've only just begun..
>>
>>26846224
>DarknessZero
C'mmon men, thats pretty fucking edgy.
>>
File: turboautism.gif (1 MB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
turboautism.gif
1 MB, 500x250
>>26846224
Oh god, even the name is trying too hard. I can't even call edge because it falls too flat into autism territory.
>>
>>26845631
Fuck off.
>>
>>26846213
>>26846224
edgy!

make more
>>
>>26846224
Too fast, bro. Not enough build up, not enough dread. Not enough denial in the subject, nor enough adrenaline. But I'm still interested.
>>
>>26846197
I agree with you entirely but I maintain this is not a case where violence is needed.
>>
>>26846224
>that edge

Please continue
>>
>>26844744
>getting bullied by a literal child
Not even Anon is that much of a wimp
>>
>>26846329
Isn't "need" a dead basis, though?

Yeah. You COULD spend time talking it over and it's totally within the realm of reason to expect that you could achieve the same or better results. But look at it this way: Nobody acts like a shitstain without a good helping of denial in their hearts.

If you don't hammer in those key points perfectly the first time, every second of the conversation will only aid them in further inoculating themselves against the truth they so desperately need through their thick skulls.

I have a lot of faith in the success rate of a good ass beating. But I don't have much faith in the prospect of words getting through to people too easily.

Then again, she's not a pony. Her negativity likely comes from abandonment or neglect in some way rather than abuse or other fears. Maybe I'm just too used to dealing with humans, who have such a thorough addiction to bullshit that they're practically immune to reason.

>>26846383
>butter horse perceives Anon to be a beast, due to not being a pony
>goes apeshit in his defense
Beautiful
>>
File: leatherfacecartoon.gif~c200.gif (31 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
leatherfacecartoon.gif~c200.gif
31 KB, 200x200
>>26846224
>She bleeds and bleeds.
>You use a hot iron poker to cauterize the wound.
>Of course it hurts her.
"Just one for now, humans are experts in torture, and I wouldn't want to kill my little plaything before I've even had my fun."
>You remove the metal device from her mouth as you decide to put one of your dirty socks in her mouth as a gag and tape her up with duct tape.
"The funny thing is, I actually agree with you. Violent brutish criminals? Absolutely. But everything else was mere ignorance on your part."
>She squirms around with a fearful look in her eyes.
"I see you're finally viewing my clipshow, notice how the horses are subservient. We ride them, they're merely dumb animals to us."
>You playfully ruffle her mane.
"You're very right to fear us."
>She trembles at your touch.
"I'm going to love breaking you, each and every simpering resistance, force-fed to you from no doubt years of dogmatic pony propaganda that you had the courtesy to parrot back to me."
>She mumbles through her gag, but you have not the ear to listen.
>You walk around your toolshop.
>Her eyes follow you.
"Oh, me? Certainly don't mind me. I'll just be looking around."
>You say lightly tapping your large hedge clippers with your finger.
>Her eyes widen as she struggles.
"Oh I wouldn't worry about the big tools."
>"No the big tools here like the chainsaw-"
>You grab the chainsaw starting it up.
>You yell over it,
"Really just end it far too quickly!"
>You say as you saw a small wooden chair in half.
>Dt struggles more as you laugh maniacally.
>>
>>26846486
It hurts but I want more
>>
File: 1455193349103-a.gif (2 MB, 219x186) Image search: [Google]
1455193349103-a.gif
2 MB, 219x186
>>26846486
>>
>>26846486
>DT wakes up from the nightmare
>Irrational fear of Anon
>No one knows why
>Sadface
>>
>>26844744
IWTKDTITJ

(I want to kick diamond tiara in the jaw.)
>>
>>26844906
Bitch please. I'm white and I was an ethnic minority in school. You got no idea what that's like.
>>
>>26846486
That's a waste of a food chair.
>>
>>26846486
You fuck.

You literally found the only thread that we want edgyness in.

More.
>>
>>26846486
I need more edge.
>>
>>26844744
>hey diamond tiara
>apposable thumbs
>>
>>26844744
Just a quick one...

>You wipe the blood from your cheek, before you kicked the little shit out of your way, about ten meters away in fact.
>Walk calmly by, whistling a tune, whilst DT is dying in agony, coughing up blood, shit, and gore

I wanted to make a better response than this, but I need to get my ass to work. Peace out all.
>>
>>26847498
are u sure your kick would do that much damage
>>
>>26847529
Not him but she's like 50cm tall and not overly muscular I doubt she weighs very much won't need much force to send her flying the impact with the ground would at least fuck her up.
>>
>>26846486
"No, the real things you gotta worry about, are the little ones."
>You brandish a 'bit' in front of her.
>Her eyebrows raise in confusion.
"Allow me to demonstrate."
>You grab the coin with metal tongs.
>You walk over to the furnace.
>The coin heats to red with the flames.
"Your Dad makes a lot of these, and I bet you've spent a lot of these."
>Dt struggles against her bonds.
"What was that you were saying earlier, your Dad owns half the town? Allow me to 'pay' homage to your great wealth."
>You say with a mad grin coming toward her.
>The smoking coin as you walk with it firmly clasped between the tongs.
>You bring it up mere inches from her face.
>She tenses squirming away from it.
>You place the hot coin on her thigh.
>Her screams can be faintly heard ever through the gag as tears form in her eyes.
>Sniff sniff...
"Mmm, I love the smell of a little horse jerky in the mornin."
>You remove the coin from her leg with the tongs.
"Oh dear me! I've gone and marred your precious pony flesh!"
>You take the coin placing it aside.
"Now if that isn't a mark of wealth I'm not sure what is."
>You remove the tape from her mouth.
>Shes crying and sobbing.
>You raise her chin with your hand.
"Aww, so cute when being persecuted."
>"P-please, let me go.. I promise, I'll never make fun of another human again!"
"Hmm, alright, but you have to give me a kiss first."
>"W-what do you mean, I have to let you kiss me?"
>You smile.
"Thats about the jist of it."
>>
>>26845440
Fucking kek
>>
>>26847736
"And I promise, if you kiss me, and it's a good one, I'll let you go."
>"R-really?"
"I swear."
>She bites her lower lip.
>"Well, s-since you promised.."
"Are you sure? I'm a dirty human. A filthy ape remember? An inferior being. Would you really kiss an inferior being?"
>"I.."
"What's it going to be? I mean, if you don't want to take the offer I can just get back to torturing you and-"
>"No wait! I'll.."
>You smile smugly.
"Hmm?"
>"I-i'll kiss you.."
"Oh, terribly sorry, I didn't quite catch that."
>"I'll kiss you."
"Oh you will? Well bless my soul, I'm about to be kissed by a superior being. It must be my lucky day."
>DT has an uncomfortable look as she glances at your face.
>You move down to her face.
>You press your lips against hers touching her little tongue.
>You makeout with her for a few minutes before standing up properly again wiping the horse-spit from your lips.
"You're quite the little kisser you know that?"
>Shes blushing profusely.
>"Y-you're going to let me go now right?"
"Why would I do that?"
>"W-what do you mean!? You said you were going to let me go if I kissed you!"
>You get back down to her level.
>You get really close to her ear.
"Well, you see, the thing about that is.."
>She trembles as you move mere inches from her face again.
"I lied."
>>
>>26846213
>>26846224
>>26846486
>>26847736
>>26847784
The first time I've seen an edgy story that is actually appreciated, good job

Also, continue
Please.
>>
>>26847784
CrawlingInMySkin/10
Keep up the edgy work
>>
File: SHODAN_hires.jpg (46 KB, 385x414) Image search: [Google]
SHODAN_hires.jpg
46 KB, 385x414
>>26844744
"What is it like to be such an inferior being?"
>>
>>26847784
>"No, no!!"
>Shes screaming and struggling around.
>You laugh wickedly at her.
>Laughing so much you can't contain it.
>She looks at you incredulously.
"You should have seen the look on your face, you actually thought your little kiss was worth something, and that it'd get you out of here."
>"Y-you jerk! How could you!"
"Like you said, I'm just an ape."
>"Stop it! Stop it I take it back, every word, I regret ever saying those things, please!! Haven't you done enough?"
"Nah, you've still got a bunch more teeth."
>"No, no! No! Help me please!! Someone help! Anyone!!"
"No one can hear you my dear!"
>"Someone! Anyone!"
>She screams and screams..
>Her sounds echo far but nothing happens.
"All done throwing a tantrum now?
>"I.. You're evil! Rotten, despicable, I hate you!"
>You calmly walk over to your work bench.
"You know, you have such pretty hair, I'm sure your Daddy takes you to all the best Salons."
>"Yeah whatever! You won't trick ME like that again."
>You plug the cord into the wall.
"Such pretty hair in fact.."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86IkSKVt-o8
"It's making me feel, a bit, naughty.."
>>
File: Freaky_Fred_naughty.png (565 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Freaky_Fred_naughty.png
565 KB, 640x427
>>26848124
LAAA LA LA LA LAAAAAA
>>
>>26848124
why the fuck did you stop
>>
>>26848124
Holy Fuck.
I mean.
You're literally writing about torturing a little girl.
But kudos for freedom of expression
>>
>>26847282
White isn't an ethnicity.
>>
File: TheAlmightyLoaf.jpg (25 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
TheAlmightyLoaf.jpg
25 KB, 1280x720
>>26848565
>White isn't an ethnicity
>>
>>26848124
>You shave off her pretty lavender swirl locks.
>Swipe by swipe those precious curls of hers hit the floor.
>Oh, and of course you wouldn't forget her little tail either..
>Finally shaved Diamond Tiara has a mortified look on her face.
"That'll be 20 bits please."
>Shes speechless.
"Well, it seems you're finally starting to crack, I'm a little disappointed to be honest."
>"I-i.. Just want to go home.."
"Nah, I think I'll keep you here. You thought today was bad, I've only scratched the surface. As far as you should be concerned, you're in hell, and I am your own personal demon come to torment you."
>Her mouth agape slightly staring blankly.
"I will break you down, and drag you to the depths of depravity. You entered a spoiled little princess, but you will leave a broken shell of what you once were. I will give you nightmares, I will make you suffer, curse your god for he has forsaken you."
>"Monster."
"Always such dirty words from a pretty mouth, it's so very becoming."
>Words seem to escape her once again.
>You run your hand along her bald head.
"I'm going upstairs to eat a nice healthy meal. And I'm going to leave you down here, in the dark, all by yourself. The next time you see light, I'll have come back to conjure more suffering."
>You walk up the stairs and flick the light, shutting the door leaving Diamond Tiara in the dark.
>>
>>26848623
More mindgames, anon. I'm thoroughly engaged.
>>
>>26848623
Good job writefag. Keep it up edgelord.

No matter what, DT cannot die. That'd be too easy.
>>
File: Keksimus maksimus.png (545 KB, 816x724) Image search: [Google]
Keksimus maksimus.png
545 KB, 816x724
>>26848565
Come, let's laugh at this brainwashed libturd!
>>
File: DSC_0422.jpg (159 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0422.jpg
159 KB, 1600x1000
>>26848623
>The light comes on.
>Diamond winces at the sight of it.
>You come downstairs.
>You have plate and folding table ready as you sit upon a metal chair in front of her.
>You tie a napkin around your neck.
>"W-what are you doing?"
"Surely you've heard of breakfast?"
>You say as you cut into your waffles.
>Diamond Tiara eyes them hungrily.
>You ignore it and continue eating.
>You can see she's gritting her teeth though.
>"C-can I.. I want, breakfast.."
>You cut a piece of the waffle, a square placing it on the fork.
"Sure you'd wanna eat after a filthy human?"
>"I-it's fine.. Please, let me eat!"
>You wave the fork out in front of her face.
>She moves her neck to try and eat it but you tease it away from her.
"Oh my how careless!"
>You smoosh the waffle against her cheek.
"My my what a messy eater."
>The bit of waffle falls onto her lap.
>You continue to eat the waffles on your own.
>Shes eying that little bit on her lap.
>You can tell it's bothering her.
"You know, it's such a shame you weren't born a unicorn, you could be eating that little piece right now.."
>You sigh.
"Oh well."
>"Just feed me you jerk!"
"No, I don't think I will."
>You say mouth partially full.
"Not to mention, that's not a very nice way to ask."
>"It doesn't matter what I do! You'll never give me anything."
"Such a poor sport! I'm sure Daddy didn't raise such a quitter."
>>
File: drill1_12458962984411.jpg (17 KB, 518x482) Image search: [Google]
drill1_12458962984411.jpg
17 KB, 518x482
>>26848730
>Diamond Tiara growls.
>"When my Daddy finds me, you're going to be in SO much trouble!"
>You finish your plate putting it away as you get the metal mouth device and pliers.
"I'm truly frightened, but in the meantime, you've got a dental appointment!"
>"No, please! Not again!"
>You smile as you put in her mouth piece.
>She struggles and makes noises, but it doesn't deter you.
>You place the pliers on the tooth opposite side, and yank.
>Still difficult..
>You yank harder.
>Tears dripping down her face.
>She's so much uglier without her hair.
>You yank finally prying lose her tooth as blood once again gushes from the cavity.
>You grab the hot iron poker to cauterize the wound again.
>You remove her mouth device.
"By the end of this, you'll be so hideous, you'll never be able to show your face in ponyville again."
>"Y-you're sick!"
"Said the rich spoiled racist bigot."
>"Why won't you stop!?"
"Even if you knew why, it wouldn't stop me. You're just stalling."
>"Please let me go home.."
"Let's see what we have here in the ol' workshop."
>You look around your array of tools.
>DT nervously watches.
>"Let me go.. Let me go, let me go.."
"Ah, here we are."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4reTCresXZo
"Now I don't mean to bore you, I just felt I needed to drill the point home!"
>>
File: 1424196302.jpg (422 KB, 1447x2047) Image search: [Google]
1424196302.jpg
422 KB, 1447x2047
Alas I need to sleep. But I shall continue when I awaken.

Night!
>>
>>26848828
Fuck I can't imagine the shit you dream man
>>
>>26844744
Thats nice but https://youtu.be/40Pvi1XVm_s
>>
>>26844744
You'll never be owned or disciplined by diamond tiara, made to Waite on her hand and foot while constantly being reminded how much scum you actually are.

Why live?
>>
>>26844744
>Get in good with her parents
>eventually to the point they enjoying having you around fuck her mom ( or dad we can go the whole mile for this) scar her for the rest of her life.
>>
File: nigger stole my faggot glasses.jpg (11 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
nigger stole my faggot glasses.jpg
11 KB, 267x200
>>26848828
>>
>>26848771
Holy fuck dude, kill yourself
>>
>>26848828
The only thing you need to do is kill yourself.
>>
File: srsly.jpg (418 KB, 1663x1504) Image search: [Google]
srsly.jpg
418 KB, 1663x1504
>all these anons typing up these ridiculous responses just to show how affected they would be when a filly tries to bully them

I wouldn't even stop or address her if she started talkin shit, she's just a dumb little filly that doesn't know what she's saying
>>
File: 1452822348521.jpg (13 KB, 334x290) Image search: [Google]
1452822348521.jpg
13 KB, 334x290
>>26845074
>>26850316
seriously this

you guys are creating all these elaborate social scenarios in an attempt to show how "unaffected" you would be by a filly's remarks when it's just showing how beta all of you really are when it comes to just ignoring some dumb filly

but somehow you guys are going to make all this end in sex, which is the purpose of any prompt ever created on /mlp/, so whatever
>>
File: Laughing Eagle.png (149 KB, 283x352) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Eagle.png
149 KB, 283x352
>>26844744
>go back to human territory
>get more humans and go Ganges Khan on their ass with our more advanced weaponry and tech.
>Claim it was for making the world safe for democracy
>really just wanted their land and oil.
>>
>>26844744
Lih
>>
>>26850361
Still avatarfagging, huh captain underage?
>>
>>26850361
/thread
>>
>implying Equestria is not in the good old days where everybody could smack you for getting out of line

>>26845946
>>26845993
Fear of violence, pain, corporal punishment is what makes a decent human being.

A slap on the wrist and a time out in the corner is what makes an entitled, whiny liberal. Someone who manages to hate their parents even more despite never having a hand laid on them. Someone who so craves attention they go out of their way to destroy everything their ancestors built for them.

Like it or not, no one who ever got the belt is this fucking loud. Only people who understand real hardship, real consequences, are capable of seeing anyone else as a fellow human being.
>>
File: 1457902436964 - Copy.jpg (2 MB, 1783x1953) Image search: [Google]
1457902436964 - Copy.jpg
2 MB, 1783x1953
>>26850442

This guy gets it.

Priorities make a decent human being. Behavior only changes when a human either becomes afraid to stay the course, or desires the results of changing it more than they dislike the burdens of making the transition.

And it's very rare that a douchebag just spontaneously decides they want to become a decent human being. It takes hours upon hours upon years of inadequacy and poorly forged coping mechanisms to build up a shitty attitude like that, and it's not all gonna go away just because they got a talking to.
And if it does, that's just blind luck that they had what it takes to grow the hell up so fast.

But you can't run a world on flukes.
>>
File: 1436163922574.jpg (136 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
1436163922574.jpg
136 KB, 546x700
>>26850442
>>26850459
Literally the cancerous growth on the ass of the white race that keeps the whole world down, fascist honkies gotta get cut out or they'll be the death of everyone.
>>
>>26850547
When people begin using copious labels without reason to carry them, they've reverted back to schoolyard "meanie butt" tier conversation.

I'm not in a mood to appreciate your hyperventilation and sore ass. Go to bed.
>>
>>26850547
I like that you're implying I'm not black or even Mexican based on my views of corporal punishment. It's something a lot of white people nowadays are too scared to administer to their children.
>>
>>26847529
>>26847664
You can if you're wearing steel toe-cap boots, and you aim for the shit stain's sturnum (chest area). Also, it helps if you played centre forward in Rugby too.
>>
>>26850576
That whole "fear is the only thing that drives a human being" gives it away.
>>
File: absolutely sinful.jpg (58 KB, 600x422) Image search: [Google]
absolutely sinful.jpg
58 KB, 600x422
>all this extreme edge over some filly trying to talk shit

whoa guys calm down
>>
File: dt.png (263 KB, 718x404) Image search: [Google]
dt.png
263 KB, 718x404
>>26844744
>Diamond Tiara growls and picks up a rock.
>She throws it at you.
>It hits you hard in the face drawing blood.

Did you just describe yourself, OP? Holy shit, it sucks to be such a loser that even little, weak kids with problems can wreck your shit, verbally and physically.
Also: DT is not a bully who would beat others, don't try too hard.

3/10, shitty prompt to get writefags to suck your dick
>>
>>26844744
>pat filly on the head
>pick her up and carry her to her home
>meet her father
>suck his horsecock in front of her
>pat him on the head
>tell the filly to come find me when her futacock grows in
>leave
>>
File: 2467947.jpg (8 KB, 276x207) Image search: [Google]
2467947.jpg
8 KB, 276x207
>>26844744
OK
THAT'S IT
I DIDN'T WANT TO, BUT IM GOING TO BLOW AIR IN YOUR EAR
>>
>>26851184
YOU'RE A MADMAN!
>>
>>26844744
So, how do all manners of doorknobs, bathroom stalls, basic public utilities taste when you use them?

>opposable thumbs master race
>>
>>26848828
See >>26850281

>being this edgy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0bdU0Jqd0M
Fucking kill yourself, m8

At least it's a nice pic.
>>
>>26848730
Um I thought she was a unicorn.
>>
>>26850547
Triggered much? If you don't like the prompt or the story just leave you racist fuck.
>>
>>26852922
It's only racist to fascist honkies, honky.
>>
>>26852937
>implying
Nigger, you just got called a stupid ape by a pink rich girl. I'm surprised you haven't raped her yet.
>>
>>26853415
ebin meme
Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.