[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want you to confess!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: 1444716659441.png (215 KB, 640x363) Image search: [Google]
1444716659441.png
215 KB, 640x363
I want you to confess!
>>
File: trashit.jpg (33 KB, 400x505) Image search: [Google]
trashit.jpg
33 KB, 400x505
>>26840347
>>
>>26840347
ok I'll confess....I never fucked a horse in my entire life!

there, are you happy now, OP?
>>
>>26840358
>>
>>26840347
I love you
>>
>>26840358
dumb trashposter
>>
File: ant farm.png (321 KB, 800x502) Image search: [Google]
ant farm.png
321 KB, 800x502
>>26840370
>>
>>26840370
>>26840372
These threads are /b/ tier cancer.
>>
>>26840347
>"ok ok...but dont hate me...i cream pie you twice while you where sleeping the other day..."
>>
>>26840393
>these threads
>threads
>not replies
Found the newfag
>>
>>26840347
I FEEL IT DEEP WITHIN
IT'S JUST BENEATH THE SKIN
I MUST CONFESS THAT I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER
>>
I DUG UP YOUR SHIT AND ATE IT
>>
>>26840402
Don't worry redditbro, I'm sure this thread will provide you with some epin caps for your favorite subs.
>>
File: 1458622377239.png (149 KB, 812x984) Image search: [Google]
1458622377239.png
149 KB, 812x984
>>26840372
I'm using that from now on. I don't think I've seen le trash used correctly in a year or more. They've become pepe tier now.
>>
>>26840347
I'm a bad girl.
>>
>>26840424
your shitposts are putting me to sleep
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
I actually dont mind spike episodes.
>>
>>26840533
that's real fucked up
>>
>>26840347
well, I mean... I haven't gave a shit about the show since like season 3 maybe, I just come here for all the nor/mlp/eople
>>
File: 1356367351401.png (124 KB, 345x396) Image search: [Google]
1356367351401.png
124 KB, 345x396
Okay, I love sucking guys off. I've probably sucked like 50 dicks. Everyone thinks I'm straight and that's fine because the only thing I like about men is sucking them off.
>>
>>26840718
Sasuga
You fucking slut.
>>
Alright
Im the one who kept spamming princess applejack pictures on random threads.

And now its a fucking general.
>>
>>26840347
I think that Twilicorn was the worst thing to happen to the show. Not because it fucked up the lore, or jumped the shark, but because it cemented a power disparity within the group that had specifically been avoided during the show's creation.
It put all her friends below her, and reinforced an explicitly patronizing, explicitly undemocratic structure within the show. Since then, Twilight has ignored, derided, circumvented, and even physically manhandled her friends in ways she didn't do before.
The worst part is that she is never criticized for this. The show never stops to ask if Twilight's behavior is okay for a normal person, let alone an authority figure. It never questions her or challenges her. It just moves on to the next scene like we aren't supposed to care that Twilight is being a huge asshole all the time. And it works. Barely anyone cares.

No one cares when she freezes dozens of ponies to give a shitty lecture.
No one cares when she throws her friends around like ragdolls because they're doing something she doesn't want them doing.
No one cares when she openly disrespects her friend's interests.
No one cares when she acts like a know-it-all 24/7, and uses her power to act on it no matter how many times she's been proven to not always be right in the past.
No one cares that she carries the title of "Princess of Friendship" because she was trying to get past a third graders level of social sophistication and happened to fix a broken spell around the same time.

I'm tempted to do a full rewatch and catalogue all the times that Twilight acts like a holier-than-thou asshole and the show acts like she's right, just to have proof that it got worse later on.

This shit is janked, and we already know it's going to be a part of Season 6 too. Now she gets to act superior to friends, common ponies, and the only pony to ever question her authority. Yay.
>>
>>26840917
Now that you mention it she really got more aggressive in that way. But it's probably way too late to confront her about that. If she ever is confronted about that.
I'd like to see the other princesses do that and see ponies react to it though. Throw some sort of conspiracy against the princesses because they don't have any respect for their subjects anymore.
That would probably end terribly, both in the story and in the writing itself, but I think it would be somewhat fun or interesting to watch.
>>
>>26840917
she froze the ponies who were killing each other so that fluttershy could tell a story
she moved her friends against their will with magic before her ascension

do rewatch the show, though. you will find out most of that behavior is somewhat justified. you're obsessed
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.