[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this fandom so visibly autistic? I was watching a VA panel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: bronycon.jpg (32 KB, 500x339) Image search: [Google]
bronycon.jpg
32 KB, 500x339
Why is this fandom so visibly autistic? I was watching a VA panel on Youtube and while the VAs are funny as ever, the people attending just make me cringe.

They are all either really obese neckbeards with the worst sense of fashion in the entire world; skinny, pale nerds who are so awkward I can't even make eye contact and crazy women with neon hair. What is with this horrible fandom? Do you think the VAs secretly hate us but can't say publicly?
>>
>>26836049
post some vids!
>>
it´s more that cameramen tend to go to the most autistic looking people, because they bring the best ratings, and avoid the about normal mass

as f.e. in football matches, they avoid the calmly sitting fans and rather get a pic of that one, fat, bodypainted guy throwing firecrackers and beercans
>>
>>26836113
Really? Well they must be doing a good job. Because 90% of these fucks on camera make me cringe like a bitch.

>>26836107
Go to 5:02 on the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8G701_ahH8&list=PLt7T_K1V_GnGAbxKopJJFosSkOYw2ixfB&index=2
>>
>>26836165
7:40
I want to cum so hard inside Tara Strong
>>
>>26836290
>wanting to cum inside fake titty girl
>Not wanting to cum inside superior Asheligh Ball

I want the normies to get off my board.
>>
FIRST WE FUCK BITCHES
>>
>>26836322
>''''''''''wanting'''''''''' to cum inside any human

I want the normies to get off my board.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (44 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
44 KB, 1920x1080
>>26836367
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26836165
There´s also my theory that around 15-20% of the fanbase is autistic and at least 30% of us actually go to those cons. And since the autists go to those cons for sure, the ratio of autists/non-autists on those cons is probably around 3:1, if not 4:1
>>
>>26836388
Got this down to a science
>>
>>26836367
But what about humanized ponies?
>>
>>26836367
this
>>
>>26836367
guys, you really wanna fuck real horses? for realsies?
>>
>>26836388
Aspie reporting in, there do seem to be a lot of us.
>>
File: image.png (43 KB, 432x243) Image search: [Google]
image.png
43 KB, 432x243
>>26836444
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.