[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear Spikefags and Sunfags, how do you cope?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1458628949792.png (529 KB, 578x810) Image search: [Google]
1458628949792.png
529 KB, 578x810
Dear Spikefags and Sunfags, how do you cope?
>>
File: 1419308796462.png (180 KB, 508x720) Image search: [Google]
1419308796462.png
180 KB, 508x720
>>26835665
>tfw we will never get a Celestia episode
>>
File: gohseries.jpg (468 KB, 1378x763) Image search: [Google]
gohseries.jpg
468 KB, 1378x763
Holding out vain hope for the future, I guess. I mean, Spike would probably be optimistic, right?
>>
As a Sunfag, I admit that this is truly suffering. However, I fear that if they did do a Celestia episode, it'll suck and destroy what few scraps of character we've been given.
Fug.
>>
>>26836710
As a Spikefag, I can confirm that you should be careful what you wish for.
>>
>>26835665
xanax
>>
>>26835735
Twilight's wings is got to go.
>>
>>26835735
Apparently, the "on-going" is supposed to mean what's currently airing, i.e. FiM.

But Hasbro is testing the waters with this new toyline. It will depend on its success for what happens next.
>>
>>26835665
By trying to learn how to draw so I am not dependent on DHX and its terrible writers for my crack.
>>
>>26836793
Nah the weird thing is that they register for each thing they use. If it were just in the show they wouldn't do that. They didn't register Explore Equestria, Rainbow Power, or Cutie Mark Magic like that. Only Equestria Girls and the show got a trademark registration like this.

So it's definitely something on its own. It would make sense considering it is going for a different audience than FiM itself. We might see it introduced in FiM, though.

What's interesting is that Hasbro waited until after the announcement of the toyline to register the trademark for animation. Maybe they used the extremely positive reaction to it to justify making animation for it?
>>
>>26836841
I think animation will really depend on how well it sells. Positive reaction from reporters doesn't always translate to good sales. Kids are fickle.
>>
>>26837000
Or maybe how well it sells depends on animation. That's kind of part of their MO now.
>>
>>26835665
Headcanons
>>
>>26837139
Pretty much.
>>
>>26835665
>Dear Spikefags and Sunfags, how do you cope?
By dualfagging as a ponkfag in addition to being a sunfag.
>>
>>26837295
That's almost as bad.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.