[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain why everyone else thinks we are entitled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: article.png (397 KB, 639x868) Image search: [Google]
article.png
397 KB, 639x868
Can someone explain why everyone else thinks we are entitled man-babies?
>>
They're really, really upset that we're not a bunch of beta orbiter feminist foot soldiers that they feel entitled to. That's really what it comes down to, I've found. I wondered it for years myself and came to that conclusion.
>>
File: sister, observe, tis a faggot.png (2 MB, 6270x4350) Image search: [Google]
sister, observe, tis a faggot.png
2 MB, 6270x4350
>>26833251
Fuck off.
>>
>>26833251
Wait, we aren't?
>>
>>26833251

Because we don't support dragons/niggers
>>
>wanting a consistent universe is considered entitled
>>
>>26833251
>"The MLPnU sucks! Bring back the old MLPU!" demanded Curtis Lowell, a DC Comics fan who only started reading IDW's My Little Pony series after learning of the controversy, which he touts as "an exciting opportunity to expand his online bitching into new territories."

>"Fire... wait, who's in charge of IDW?" he asked.

>Chris Ryall.

>"Fire Chris Ryall!" Lowell insisted. "That incompetent bastard is destroying IDW!"

Lol they predicted IDW thread content 2 years ahead of time.
>>
>>26833290
>The best way to talk about diversity in comics is to have characters in a comic shop talk about diversity in comics
>Comparing black people to a species that inherently is greedy and has to suppress biological instincts to act like they are depicted in that comic

>>26833313
Again, >>26833296

Then again I don't think people who only want comics to be real world mouthpieces care.
>>
>"I'm absolutely outraged!" complained Barry K. Lewis, a forty-six year old investment banker from Long Island, NY who posts on pony message boards under the handle Glittertailz68. "Is she saying that the animated series continuity is loose? Does the main comic series take place in the same Universe? Does the Micro-Series represent a third continuity, or worse, multiple continuities, each only slightly different from the others? I can't wrap my mind around this."

>Some fans are already calling for IDW to produce a Crisis on Infinite Earths style event comic to reconcile the convoluted Ponyverse before it's too late.

They predicted Reflections, haha.
>>
>>26833333
Assuming that this is an attempt at satire, they really do like making fun of people for caring about shit. Big talk for people who read about muscular men and women running around in capes and use comics to address real world issues because everything has to be a comic to be taken seriously.
>>
>>26833251
>man-baby
>butthurt feminist word for men who disagree with me
I been seeing this used a lot recently.
>>
File: 1334693031685.jpg (39 KB, 225x240) Image search: [Google]
1334693031685.jpg
39 KB, 225x240
>>26833333
Prepare for (You)s.
>>
File: sticker,375x360.png (126 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
sticker,375x360.png
126 KB, 375x360
>>26833464
Com get some
>>
File: Continuum.jpg (98 KB, 400x618) Image search: [Google]
Continuum.jpg
98 KB, 400x618
>>26833296
Welcome to IDW.

At least the Transformers comics have managed to progress past that point.
>>
>>26833777
I thought they used to be pretty bad. I talked to Transformers fans and they used to complain and say we should have expected it.
>>
>>26833787
They used to be. During Andy Schmidt's tenure.
Have some quotes:
"I'm just constantly surprised at how you guys keep track of all this stuff. It's really impressive. And yes, it's a part of my job, but it's not how my brain works naturally. I have to really work at it. This is part of the job that doesn't come easily to me. ... Back at Marvel we just didn't care ;)"

"If I could go back to the 70s and 80s and stop Marvel and DC from ingraining in comics fans[sic] brains that continuity is paramount, I would."

And of course, we also managed to lose Mike Costa, thank goodness.

Imagine, I dunno, the main writer for my little pony comics thinking it was impossible for ponies to be interesting because they're horses, and therefore don't have love or religion or similar.
>>
>>26833333
Oh shit, quints.
>>26833777
And a full house!

I doth declare this to be a dubs thread now.
>>
>>26833251

PRO TIP: Stop giving a shit what other people think of you. You'll be a lot happier.
>>
>>26833830
"I too stupid to be able to come up with interesting storylines and thus have to resort to cheap shit like leaving out continuity"
>>
>>26833830
Bobby Curnow does a terrible fucking job.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.