[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dash seems like the type that would get arrested at least once
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 05+Angry+Dash[1].png (962 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
05+Angry+Dash[1].png
962 KB, 1280x720
Dash seems like the type that would get arrested at least once in her life. You think it's ever happened?
>>
>>26814909
She was arrested for streaking a year before the show started.
>>
>>26814909
I imagine arresting an Element of Harmony would bring awful consequences.
>>
>>26814961
>this was probably why she got off without incident in Tanks for the Memories

Fuckin' nepotism.
>>
>>26814961
Diplomatic immunity is the only way to explain how she got away with blowing up the weather factory.
>>
>>26815011
Lazy writer's is another one.
>>
>Dash gets arrested
>Put in jail
>Sends a messenger pony to Anonymous at 2 in the morning to bail her out because she doesn't want the other girls to know about it
>>
File: 246826826.jpg (130 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
246826826.jpg
130 KB, 480x360
>>26814961
>>
>>26815011
>diplomatic immunity
>in your own nation

Wut
>>
Have you guys ever had a family member arrested?
>>
>>26815097
Well being above the law in some way.
>>
>>26815107
Yea, my siamese twin got arrested for indecent exposure. That was awkward.
>>
>>26815126
shut up francis!
>>
>>26815107
I've been arrested and in my experience, it's best to just not talk at all. Don't say shit, don't give them shit, just shut up and smile.
>>
>>26815170
Getting arrested is just humiliating.

Being locked up with a bunch of angry men is terrifying. I'm afraid of jail more than I am arrest.
>>
She should have been arrested in Tanks For The Memories
>>
>>26815107
My sister was arrested for shoplifting.
My brother was arrested for having pot in his car.
And I was also almost arrested for having pot in my car
>>
>>26815107
I almost got arrested when I was about 11 because some little faggot kid saw the knife I usually carried and said
>"I saw him pointing it at someone and he threatened them with it and then I ran here to tell!" even though I was just showing it to a good friend of mine since he curious.
I hid it my boot once I had saw the little faggot running, the cop almost didn't check it and was going to let me off but right when he was walking out the door he turned around and told me to take em off.
I didn't get arrested because they knew the kid was an exaggerating tattletale and had a grudge with me though.
I always hated that fucking school.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.