[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
(Insert waifu here) is your one true love, /mlp/. How would you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
(Insert waifu here) is your one true love, /mlp/. How would you ask her to marry you?
>>
y-you too
>>
>>26802743
I wouldn't.
>>
File: 1456909440018.jpg (73 KB, 614x572) Image search: [Google]
1456909440018.jpg
73 KB, 614x572
>>26802743
>2017-1
>having one true love
>>
File: 1452858250056.png (138 KB, 798x829) Image search: [Google]
1452858250056.png
138 KB, 798x829
>>26802743
in a mental hospital because fluttershy doesn't exist in the real world
>>
File: (483 KB, 497x732) Image search: [Google]
483 KB, 497x732
>>26802743
"Twilight, will you she's not real me?"
>>
>>26802743
>Trixie
With a magic trick, of course
>>
>>26802743
I've never understood all the people that go to extreme lengths to ask for marriage. Like, these super involved things they record on video and end up posting to youtube and reddit to get 8 million likes. It just seems like fakery. Isn't it ok to just be dignified and have a nice meal and go for a walk at a nice scene and crown it with a simple "I love you, will you marry me?" and have it NOT be on tape for everyone to look at?
>>
>>26802787
Are you Islamic?
>>
>>26802921
>"Uhn! Unf! Anon, harder!"
"Trixie, I- AH! OW! What the hell?"
>"W-What's the matter?"
"Trixie, there's something sharp in your vagina!"
>"What?!"
>You pull out and show her your dick, ring perched on the tip
"Will you marry me to make it feel all better?"
>>
>>26802743
I actually wrote something about that last year.

http://pastebin.com/rAQLaKj0
>>
File: ebin_shitpost.jpg (89 KB, 1100x1113) Image search: [Google]
ebin_shitpost.jpg
89 KB, 1100x1113
>>26802984
We wont read it because it's shit
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 686x582) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 686x582
>>26802961
>>
>late saturday evening, summer
>sitting on the lake's edge, waiting for her to get back
>You tightly clutch a worn paper
>your efforts in months of reseach and secret practice in the world of spellwork, with some help of course
>fireflies dance across the surface of the lake
>"hey! Sorry I took so long, My lecture took longer than I planned, I had to demonstrate my theory for the Board of Magic"
>Her mane clung to her face in small, sweaty strands, she continued to talk excitedly about her recent theory in the field of Transfigurations
>clouds rolled and bundled together on the edge of the mountains, thunder and lightning flashed echoed down to the valley
>now or never, time to do it
"Hey, I found something for you today"
>the paper trembled in your hands; almost a veritable seizure
>they havent shaken this bad since your first date with her
>she unfurled it on the ground before her, studying it contents intensely
>"Its so strange, the writing style sugguests early Chaotic-era timeline, but the paper itselfs looks fairly recent, like someone had purposely fabricated-
"Just uh, what do you think it does?"
>"Well, my first guess is some sort of weather related spell? Im not sure."
>Rarity helped you find a gold vein nearby, it just happened to be under the nearby lake on the edge of Ponyville
>Barganing with Rainbow Dash took nearly a month itself just to convice her to make a good thunderstorm roll in, just that though, she'd probably tell the entire neighborhood
>The actual application was tricky, it would require a higher output of magic to form it quicker, otherwise the process would take an hour or more
>It took a season pass to every Manehattan Pegasus game to convince Shining to you were a good candidate
>Candance was overjoyed to teach you Love, a higher, more potent form of friendship magic
>Tonght was the night, now or never, it had to be it

>buzzed ad greenposting. Never meant it to be longer than a few lines
>>
>>26802946
multiple marriages =/= multiple true loves
>>
>>26802760
Came here to say this.
I don't believe in marriage. :^)
>>
>>26803394

>she shifted on the spot and closed her eyes
>the lighting became more frequent and louder
>an eye peeked open with a curious glow
>the fireflies began to collect and circle around the lake in a large, lazy drift
>Thunder reverberated the ground below you and in your stomach
>a fierce wind picked up
>the fireflies tightened their circle menacingly
>Twilight shivered once next to you with the first gust of wind
>You wrap your jacket around her back and lean into her side
>she twitched slightly in the spot where your heart beat the strongest from your chest
>she had to have some idea now that something was up

>with a ear splitting burst, a single bolt of lightning struck the center of the lake
>and just as suddenly, the storm began to drift west, whispering quieter as it faded
>"Ah!"
>for a moment, she hesitated, and her horn stopped
Twilight Sparkle, I want us to spend our lives together
>her head leaned in and nuzzled your neck, leaving you a quick moment to swoop in and kiss her forehead
"Open your eyes"
>And all the immediately available air in the area was gone with a gasp
>electrified fireflies quivered in the air, dancing in rough letters
>"Oh my gosh"
>a gold ring floated up from the waters and drifted towards her
>blueish-white streaks etchex its edges
>"I-I, I'm at a loss, this is the last thing I expected"
>The heartbeats stop
"Is that a no?"
>"No, Yes! Yes yes yes yes yes!" She answered, tears in her eyes, throwing herself around you"
>the fireflies stayed for a moment before muddling their former shape,
Will you marry me?

>now Im almost sober. Time for more beer. Hope someone enjoys a drunk green. Peace
>>
File: Sledgehammer1_3.png (2 MB, 1138x741) Image search: [Google]
Sledgehammer1_3.png
2 MB, 1138x741
>>26802743
>>
>>26802743
>take her out to a really nice dinner
>go see a movie
>let her think it's just like any old date
>as soon as you take her home, let her say goodbye first
>stop her and tell her that you actually didn't want to say goodbye, because you love her and want to be by her side for the rest of her life
>get down on one knee, she's confused at first and then reality smacks her in the face as she starts to stutter
>whip out that diamond ring from your coat pocket and present it to her
"Will you marry me?"
>receive the answer "YES!" x1000 as she leaps into you for a hug
>passionately kiss

>???

>profit
>>
>>26802944
the worst is when people ask the question in a public area like a sports stadium.
>>
>>26802944
Women.

>>26803750
Her most romantic moment will be of her husband on one knee while a fat neckbeard flinging mustard and relish is screaming "I'm tryna watch the gaaaaaame!"
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.