[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
applejack is truly the worst pony. She's useless, dumb,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
applejack is truly the worst pony. She's useless, dumb, and does not deserve to be part of the mane 6. All her fans are retards, especially this nigger here called gamewhiz14: http://gamewhiz14.deviantart.com/
>>
fuck you fuck. AJ is best pone. go suck your mama's horsecock.
>>
>>26796831
Yeah, Applejack is pretty useless. And she ain't the brightest bulb in the box.

Applefag btw. It hurts.
>>
>>26796831

that's a funny way to spell Rainbow Dash.
>>
AJ is perfectly fine. Now, Autismshy on the other hand......
>>
>>26796831
Useless and dumb? Don't call AJ your mother's pet names for you
>>
>>26796831
I like her personality, but I hate how she has no ambitions.
>>
>>26796968
She's Southern. Her ambitions are along the lines of running away to the bug city and trying not to let Big Mac crush her pack of Malboro Reds while he's fucking her.
>>
The worst crime Applejack has commited is being absolutely borring an unniteresting. The writters are getting so desperate that they are trying to give her something to remember her by, what by? FUCKING EYEBROW RISING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvZd8Macoa8

No really, they are doning this more and more..not only that but Applejack does have more apperances in episodes than Twi, this isn't because she is a deep character, this is because writters are desperately themselves thinkinf of what to with this shallow character.

To add insult to injury, not only Applejack is forced down our throats, but so is her entire fucking family, but to be honest at this point her sister had more character progress than her..YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK IT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVONR08RwXY

BIG FUCKING MAC had more of a meaningful scene than Applejack EVER DID in fucking 5 YEARS.
Fuck me.
>>
Bumb
>>
File: 1455159268200.png (152 KB, 344x404) Image search: [Google]
1455159268200.png
152 KB, 344x404
>>26796831
>>26796941
>>26796943
>>26797112
>hating any mane 6 pone
>>
File: me and the world.png (913 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
me and the world.png
913 KB, 1600x900
>>26798228
>implying anybody likes Ponk
>>
>>26798228
>Not hating a bunch of pretentiously hypocritical morally incorrect stereotypes who preach immorality to children.
>>
>>26798842
>hating pinkie pie
Kill yourself
>>
>>26796831
This is totally untrue.
>>
>>26796831
You spelled GlimGlam wrong.
>>
>>26796941
This faggot thinks best pony is worst pony. How should he go about killing himself?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.