[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dadonequus Thread : Annoying Twilight Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: mlfw4628-Discord_shuffling.gif (151 KB, 378x603) Image search: [Google]
mlfw4628-Discord_shuffling.gif
151 KB, 378x603
In this thread, Anon is adopted by Discord and taken into Equestria to be his son. Chaos ensues. Greentext presumes.

Erf: http://pastebin.com/u/Erf1111

Laskvurel (George)
http://pastebin.com/D0wLPdkt

Hoers (MIA)
http://pastebin.com/SiZ1QV12
>>
Last thread
>>26677004
>>
>>26784369
To be fair, this is the slumber party edition which raises the question
LEFT 4 DEAD 2 NIGHT FUCKING WHEN
>>
>>26784491
No
>>
damp
>>
>>26784688
Why not
>>
>>26785483
Because today is story time, so hush my little Anon.
>>
>>26785596
Speaking of the story, would Flutters be a jealous mother in law with DT?
>>
>>26785805
I dont follow please explain further
>>
>>26785885
well m8, fluttershy basically treats anon as her own, so I was wondering if she would treat anon's marefriends like a jealous mother in law
>>
>>26785917
yeah now that you explain it i can see it happening
>>
>>26786197
>Acts like her usual self when anon is around
>Applies the mare in turn the stare when anon goes to get them a glass of water
>>
>>26786240 >>26785805

this idea i like
>>
>>26786382
>>26786240
>DT is so crazy for anon that she stares backs
>It becomes a stare contest to be the alpha mare
>The world between FS and DT stares starts to get consumed by the black hole powered by the two mares rivalry
>Meanwhile, anon is happily making popcorn for the three of them, oblivious to the world ending destruction that his two most beloved mares are creating
>>
>>26784369
can I fuck a dadonequus?
>>
>Shit, you didn't know much of anything on this. Some of this shit was history on stuff like the minotaurs or the breezies. Or pop culture shit like Countess Coloratura, Who the fuck even was that? Probably something that never gets mentioned ever.
>At least you could answer questions on normal animals or shit you seen on the show. But just, some of this other stuff. It was beyond you. You decide to look at the children's cards.
>hrnn...no, they we're dumb. Questions like "What makes a pegasus different from a unicorn" or "Who is the Princess of the sun".
>...fuck
>You put away the cards. Whatever, it was fine. It's not like you could have possibly known some of this shit anyway. The show never covered it.
>Then there was the cutouts too. That was still bothering you. You decide to take a look at those too. Either Fluttershy has a secret career as a anime artist or she really did make all of these just by a thought in her head. Absolutely crazy.
>you push the board aside and decide to look into your saddle bag. Just the usual stuff. You were just bored now really. But you didn't want to hurry her along with dinner. She was already making you a shake along with it.
>After ahilw more. Fluttershy was done. She pulled up a little table and set down two plates Mashed potatoes, some plants, hay, and veggies, a carrot. And a banana shake, just for you. She just had a glass of water for herself. "Dinner's ready Anon, I made us both a healthy and delicious dinner. I hope you like it."
>>
>>26787068
>If you weren't a pony. This would be pretty shit. or, just shit to you really. But with change of body came change of taste. What really caught your eye was the glass the shake was contained it. It was pretty big.
"It looks pretty good. And...wow, that's a lot of banana shake"
>"Well I don't know exactly how much you can actually drink. So I made enough to put in a big cup. So that way you don't feel like there wasn't enough. But if you don't think you can drink it all then don't force yourself. Tummy aches are not fun. If you can't drink all of it I'll put it away for tomorrow"
>Man, it's a good thing you're not an idiot kid because you could totally see yourself doing that.
>You decide to take a sip of it first though. To see how it tastes.
>Your pupils shrink, you're surprised at how good it is. Super surprised.
>Man, you sure do think you're manly enough to handle the whole cup
"Woah, what did you put in this?"
>"Nothing special. Just ice, bananas, sugar, milk. The usual. Do you like it?"
"Y-yeah, it's super good. I was just wondering if there was anything extra....are you sure there's not anything extra?"
>Fluttershy shook her head gently and smiled at you "If there had to be anything extra, it would have to be love. I always make sure to put the right amount of ingredients in whatever I make. For you, for my friends, and all the cute and loving creatures of the forest that come to me for food when they are hungry."
>.....d'awwwww
>You both eat the dinner that was laid out before you. You took a swig of the shake for every three bites of dinner. Fluttershy reminded and warned you a few times not to over do it. But you told her you'd be fine.
>>
>>26787236
>And now dinner was out of the way. You even finished the shake.
>Though, much to your dismay. Fluttershy was right about not trying to drink too much. Luckily for you, you could grin and bear it......though it still sucked that your belly was hurting from something so delicious.
>Fluttershy smiled as she put the plates together to put them in her sink to be cleaned. "wow Anon, I didn't know you could actually finish all of that."
>You lean back a little to rub your aching tummy. But act as if you're just giving it a after dinner rub.
"Yeah, that's me. The quadruped garbage disposal."
>Fuck, you really shouldn't have taken in all of the shake.
>"I noticed" Fluttershy said as she took a moment to clean the plates and put them away "I'll have to remember to give you bigger portions of food next time to fill that belly better"
>ooooghhh...
"You don't have to do that..."
>You decide to stand. lordy, you could see the plumpness of your belly just by bending your head down to look at it.
>"I don't mean by a lot if that's what you're worried about. Just enough to make sure you're nice and full. You don't need to worry, I always have enough food for everypony."
>.....eggghh
"ok, but not too too much. I mean, you never know. maybe just a tiny bit more would be enough to make me feel real full"
>"You're not full? Well, I could make you a quick after dinner, before bed snack if you'd like"
>NOPE
"N-nah, I'm good. Really, Don't want to eat too much and have trouble sleeping, r-right?"
>"I guess so" Fluttershy said in adorable ignorance "But if you wake up with the grumbly wumblies, you can help yourself to whatever you want, alright?"
"Yes, thank you Aunt Fluttershy...mnn"
>>
>>26787514
>...she really was nice, so nice that you felt that there was a sudden offset in your own feelings. You felt like a terrible person who was just using your cuteness and backstory to take advantage of her. Every fucking time you felt like this, and it barely got any easier. Especially when she was being that super nice.
>"Is something the matter Anon?" Fluttershy asks as she walks over to you, noticing your sudden shift in mood. But then she gives you this "mother's eye" look, as if you did something wrong. "You don't have a tummy ache do you?"
>You dedcide to tell her the truth,
"Yeah, it's not too bad though..."
>"mmnnn....Anon" Fluttershy shakes her head and looks at you with disappointment "What did I say about drinking too much of the banana shake? You could have had some tomorrow before school. Now your going to be up all night..."
"I'm sorry. I guess, I just got ahead of myself. I thought I could handle it."
>"Anon....mnnnn...here, follow me to bed. Maybe I can help with that"
>No lewd thoughts Anon, no lewd thoughts. This was Fluttershy, and you didn't want to take that in that kind of way.
>You just nod,a nod apologize again.
>Fluttershy leads you upstairs to her room and asks you to hop on her bed.
>You do so.
>"Now, lay on your back, and relax your body."
>.....it was getting harder to block the lewd.
"What are you going to do?"
>You say as you comply to her every word.
>She hops onto the other side of the bed. and starts gently kneading and rubbing your belly with her hooves. "A tummy massage., we need to get those little groanies out so you can get a good night's sleep for school tomorrow. Just don't focus on it, think of something....relaxing"
>fuck. Her touching you with her gentle hooves was relaxing. And as she rubbed. You could feel your mind start to wander. It went back to Diamond Tiara.....hmnnn...You really hoped her mother showed up to make amends with her.
>>
>>26787587
>Maybe if you wake up early, you could rush over and check before school starts.
>You close your eyes, and as you do. Fluttershy begins to hum, and sing a little lullaby to you. And right when you're losing it and about to fall asleep...
>"Anon" You feel a poke "Anon, is your tummy feeling better?"
>You slowly open an eye and yawn. Your mind now dulled.
"W-wha..huh?"
>"oh...did I wake you? I-I sorry, I didn't know you'd fall asleep during my rubbing. You're not upset are you?"
>You looked up at her, she was worried that her efforts were maybe...too effective.
"Huh?..oh..no no..wait?..wasn't I supposed to be sleeping anyway?"
>"Welll..yes..but...hrnn.." Fluttershy stopped to think about it "oh...sorry." She chuckles sheepishly "So...erm...how is your tummy feeling?"
>You weren't even feeling any aches anymore.
"It....feels ok now...wow, your hooves are like magic"
>"Oh no, it's just a regular hoof rub." She then smiles, noticing you weren't upset or cranky at all. "do you want to go downstairs now? I can set up the sofa for you to sleep on. And I've got some extra blankets for you if you need them."
>...what? Fuck that. You wanted her cuddles.
"..oh...can...I sleep with you instead?"
>"Are you sure?You know, boys usually sleep by themselves. They don't usually like sleeping with their aunts,dads, or moms."
>noooo, you wanted the cudddlleesss
"...but...I feel safe when I sleep with you. I like sleeping with you. When I'm with you, I feel like nothing can hurt me"
>..and that was the truth. You still couldn't pinpoint why. especially since Fluttershy is for the most part a chicken shit. But her cuddling made anything that tormented your mind just...go away.
>>
>>26787650
>Fluttershy felt worried. She really didn't understand your huge need for sleeping with her. Considering you seem fine living in another dimension. But, if you really did feel that way. Then she would be your guardian, and protect you from whatever haunted your mind. Even if simple cuddling was all it took. But...she just had to ask one thing.
>"Ok Anon. Here, I know how you like to cuddle under my wing." She got on her belly, and tilted a little so you could nuzzle under her while she covers you with her wing. You don't hesitate to nuzzleyour head under hers as you make yourself comfortable.
>"Are you comfy?"
"Mhmmm"
>"Good...Anon, can I ask you a question?"
"mhmm"
>you say, already feeling a gentle warmth wash over you.
>"I hope I'm not brining up any bad memories. But, why exactly do you not feel safe when you sleep alone?.....it doesn't have to do with your father does it?...or the orphanage? Maybe if we talk about it. You won't feel bad anymore"
>Shit
>Actually, as you quickly thought about it once again. There was one more thing that when it hit your brain. terrified you. Usually, with all the chaos and hubbub you never had a chance to think about it. But now that Fluttershy was actually asking.
"I uhh....well. Have you ever got the feeling that because everything good in your life makes you happy, that it's all actually a dream? And you're afraid that if you go to sleep and wake up.....you'll end up back in the darkness?"
>".....Anon....are you afraid all of this is a dream?"
"...sort of, I feel like sometimes thing goes too easily my way sometimes. like, it really shouldn't be that way. I mean, I never in a million years thought I'd have a dad...or an aunt as loving as you an-"
>>
>>26787713
>Fluttershy sushes you gently, and turns over more so she can wrap her legs around you and cuddle you close. You can hear her voice quiver just a little. "A-anon, shhh. Don't say anymore. Don't even think that anymore. Because it's not true. I don't love you because it's fate. I love you because you are my nephew, because I can see in your heart that you are a good and kind colt. You've already suffered enough, you don't need to be thinking those kinds of thoughts"
>...Fluttershy.
>you do your best to hold back your tears. God, why did that thought have to go in your head? just flashes here and there. You thought, why would Discord even bother in the first place? It shouldn't make sense. But..you were here. And you hoped to god it wasn't some fucking coma. Because this warmth felt so real.
>Fluttershy spent the remainder of the time you were awake gently nuzzling you. reminding you of your friends and the times you've had since you come to Ponyville...or the times she has heard of anyway. She does this to reaffirm the reality. You really had to learn to get over all this. You knew you could be better than this.And although she calmed your thoughts of Equestria being a fantasy, Nobody should feel this much guilt over simple lying.
>You fall asleep however. too tired to sort things out in your mind. Or really, no longer caring thanks to Fluttershy's soothing voice and soft cuddles.
>>
>>26787794
And then anon woke up on his bed. On his shitty apartment
>>
>>26787794
>Another night passes
>the morning sunrise shines it's rays through the bedroom window. Making you groan and turn to the other side.
"...stupid..sun..."
>When you turned, you noticed however that something was missing.
>You open your eyes and dart your eyes around the bed. Fluttershy was gone.
>...fuck..it was morning.
"mmnnghh..."
>"Anoooooon~, oh Anon~...breakfast is ready!"
>You could barely hear Fluttershy's call. And you didn't feel like getting up. Too early...
>After a few moments, you feel kicking at your backside.
"ogh...nmmmg...hey!...stop...stop it"
>You turn around, and then get a rabbit kick to the face. Not enough to really hurt. But it startled you enough to jump back off the bed and fall on your back.
"oomph!"
>It was Angel, he hopped to the edge of the bed and peered down at you.
>You look back up at him, and just glare, annoyed.
"....Really?...what did I do to you this time?"
>Angel shook his head, then tapped at his arm like it had a watch. Then pointed to your saddlebag, which was hung by the wall.
"...what?"
>Angel grumbled and rolled his eyes. Then made eating motions and rubbed his tummy. If you didn't understand school, then maybe you understood...
"Oh...breakfast?..oh ohhh ok......Still, you didn't have to kick me."
>You get up and dust yourself off. Then look through the window. Man, it was a little earlier than usual.
"...ugh...you don't think you could have told Fluttershy it wasn't close to school yet? I'm tired."
>>
>>26787981
>Angel just rubs his chin to that. Then he hops over. Grabs a pillow, and smashes it to the side of your face. Then observes closely.
"Geez! Hey! What was that for!?"
>Angel made a sleep snoring gesture. then slapped his own face a few times, then oepned his eyes wide. To signify he was slapping you awake. Atleast, that's what you got.
"Oh...you're just waking me up. Well...I guess that's ok. She did make breakfast. But still, I could have done fine with th-OW!"
>Angel smacks you again, and grins.
"Ok! That was uncalled fo-OW!"
>He just tosses the pillow to your ace, then jumpkicks into it and bounces back on the bed.
"Ok! That's it! now you're doing it on purpose! c'mhere you little..."
>You dive at Angel, but he easily dodges you, and hops out of the room and downstairs.
>After grabbing your saddlebag,You give chase, but as soon as you hear Fluttershy's humming. You slow down.
>When you get downstairs. You see Fluttershy setting down a bowl of cereal, an apple, and a glass of juice. Angel standing at her side. Smirking at you.
>That little cowardly shit.
>You take a deep breath and put on a smile.
"Hey"
>"Good morning Anon" She turns and smiles, greeting you. "Are you feeling better this morning?"
>You eye Angel for another moment, cocky shit.
"Good morning! yeah, feeling alot lot better. and I'm already ready for the new day."
>"I'm so glad. I've made you breakfast. and I even packed you a lunch for later." She looks over to the side of the small table she set up. And there was a bagged lunch....aww...you couldn't stay angry. even if it was focused mainly on the rabbit.
>>
d'aaaaaw erf you'll give me diabetes
please continue
>>
>>26788229
>"Eat up Anon! it will give you the energy to get through the entire morning until l-"
>There's a knock on the door. It was....a little frantic. But it catches everyone's attention.
>"I wonder who that could be. hmmmm..." Fluttershy looked towards her door and called out "Hello? Who's there?"
>You slowly approach the table to plop your butt down and eat. But you wouldn't start until you knew who was at the door. Was it Discord?...nah..he wouldn't knock. He'd just burst in.
>"It's me, Twilight. Fluttershy, can I come in?"
>"Of course..let me just.." Fluttershy opens the door to Twilight Sparkle. She....looked pretty disheveled. Like she flew in a panic and didn't even get her morning coffee yet.
>"T-twilight? A-are you ok?"
>"No, Fluttershy. I have to ask you...Right now. Do you know anything about Starlight Glimmer? I mean recently. Has anypony told you what she has been up to?"
>......what?...uhhh...were you in another episode? wasit an episode where Twilight was panicing about Starlight?....what did it have to do with Fluttershy? ohhhh, unless she's been visiting all her friends. huh...you wondered if you should tell her. But, to respect Starlight. You should probably be quiet. hmm...you should give her a viswit sometime. See how she's doing.
>"W-what? You mean the same Starlight from the town we visited? No, why would I? D-did something happen?"
>Twilight steps in, and slams a letter down on the table you were eating at. But she was so frantic. She doesn't even say hi. "Fluttershy look, I got a letter from Sugar Belle saying Starlight came back to the town. She's said she's changed"
>"She went back? She's changed?" Fluttershy was now confused "I admit...that's a little suspicious...well...maybe a lot more than a little....maybe a lot...do you think it's a trick?...you don't think she took all their cutie marks again do you?"
>you stopped eating. and started to sweat. You didn't like where this conversation was heading.
>>
>>26788433
>"I don't know, that's not even the weirdest part. look at this sentence right here. And please, tell me honestly, if you know anything. Even if it was subtle, or a hint of something. Maybe it was hinted at"
>Fluttershy looked at Twilight with a "wut?" face. She had no idea what she was talking about. "Twilight, I already told you I don't know about any of this. Why would I even-............"
>Fluttershy looks at the note. And stops dead, her eyes widening when she reads the sentence Twilight was pointing at. "A nice colt named Anon helped her, he just came out of nowhere, weird huh?"
>Oh man, OHHHHMANNNN
>".....she can't mean..." Fluttershy looks up at Twilight. "...it can't be my Anon...it just can't"
>"How many other colts do you know with that name, Fluttershy? Also the fact that the letter says it WAS a colt. Look, I can see it was kept a secret from you. But it's clear Discord and Anon have been doing suspicious things behind our backs. Now, maybe it was just Discord manipulating Anon along. But I reeeaaaaaallllyyyy doubt Starlight is going to change because of Anon. If Discord is setting a trap up for kicks. It isn't funny. We need to talk to Anon. We need to get him alone, and ask him what happened. Does he usually come here before school or does he go straight there? I don't want to cause a scene."
>"E-ermm..." Fluttershy didn't know what to say about that. But she didn't like the accusations. But...she couldn't figure out why you'd be on the letter. "Twilight...he's....right next to you"
>>
>>26788531
>Twilight turns her head and sees you, sitting there, sweating. It wouldn't be so bad. But this was Twilight, who already nearly permasealed you once. "O-oh....Good morning Anon, ummm....well...at least know what we want to talk about now...I-I mean..." Twilight's mind clicks, she realizes now was not the time to watch what she was saying. She stood up tall, and her embarassed face became one of sternness. Her voice becoming quite serious. "Anon, can you explain why you're mentioned in this letter?"

and thats it for the night
>>
>>26788535
http://pastebin.com/NGyuzw0u
>>
>>26788535
oh this is gonna be good
>>
>>26788546
sooooooo good
>>
Bump. Can't wait.
>>
Purple smart time
>>
>>26788546
Erf, you magnificent bastard.
>>
>>26789529
>>
that was beautiful
>>
Can Twilight seriously do something against anon? If anything anon can use Twilight's reaction against her, on the basis of being an extremely judgemental horse. Anon just has to answer calmly and when questioned about why he didn't say anything, he just can say that those were her friend wishes. Something that Twilight should learn more, fucking friendship
>>
jealous flutters green go.
"The morning, the best part of my day. I get to wake up next to the love of my life everyday, Im rich, loved, and admired. But to top it all off I get to spend everyday in ponyville."
>"Doing a monologue already dear." Diamon said with a yawn.
"Oh good morning diamond im sorry to wake you"
>"Its alright, but I must ask whats got you in such a good mood today."
"Me, discord, and fluttershy are going on a family picnic."
>"Oh that sounds fun ill come with"
"Sorry diamond but its only supposed to be us 3 at least that's what aunt fluttershy said."
>"That's ok , well I hope you enjoy your picnic

Any critiscm is welcome
>>
>>26793063
Simple, I'm intrigued to see what you have planned.
Could use a bit more detail and proof reading.
>>
>>26793063
Set un the scene better, imagine is a script, you need to also establish where they are, and how they are
>>
need more erfff now melt down inminent.
>>
>>26792896
Not only that, but Fluttershy can explore at Twilight if she gets to crazy considering that purple smart almost killer anon once
>>
Soooo are we getting green tonight?
>>
>>26796109
i hope so
>>
>>26796109
gimme a moment
>>
>>26788535
>Fluttershy could see you sweating. But she didn't know why. Her reasoning was that you were still scared of Twilight. She also didn't like the fact Twilight seemed all up on your face. "Twilight....how do you even know it's our Anon? Why would Discord do such a thing? Why Starlight? Even for him, it doesn't make any sense. Plus, I've told Anon about Starlight. I think he would have told me if he ever ran into her. And then there's the fact that Discord isn't mentioned anywhere in the letter at all. Meaning she would have only have met Anon...and come on Twilight. even you have to admit she has no actual reason to talk to Anon. And furthermore, somepony would have noticed if he was ever in danger. What proof do you even have to go accusing Anon like that?" Fluttershy stares right into Twilight's eyes. a motherly stare that bordered on protective anger.
>"I...uhm...mnnn. I don't have any evidence actually. I just saw the letter and assumed it had to be him. It just seemed too coincidental. He's the only colt named Anon that we know of. That's not even a normal name. If not him, then who?"
>"Well, I think you owe somepony an apology. ESPECIALLY after what you did before. Twilight, i know you have good intentions. But lately it seems like you have it out for Anon. First accusing him of being the changeling queen, and now this? And without any actual evidence either....for shame Twilight...for shame.."
>Twilight's ears drooped. and she cringed hard. After hearing it said out loud. She felt absolutely terrible "Y-you're right Fluttershy, I haven't been a very good Princess of Friendship lately. With everything going on, and even the changelings trying to frame Anon and Discord. Well...maybe I just got too suspicious with all the coincidences.I'll have to look into this myself then, to make sure nothing sinister is afoot...."
>>
>>26796538
>Oh shiiit. That's not a good outcome either. Starlight was still obviously angry at Twilight. Or at least did not want anything to do with her. For her to suddenly just show up, suspicious of her? No, that would cause a problem.
>Twilight turns to you, she took a heavy breath. Took in her own faults. and looked you straight in the eye "Anon, I'd like to apologize to you. Not just for accusing you of this. But for the way I've treated you since I've met you. I'm really sorry"
>You cringe, and hesitate. ugh...the secret was already out of the bag. If you sat back and did nothing. Something bad could happen.
"....erm, you may want to hold that apology Twilight"
>"O-oh I...ok" Now she felt extremely terrible
"N-no..I mean.....ugh"
>You look down, yeah...this was for the best.
"I...am the Anon in that letter"
>They both gasp, full surprise that you admitted it. But of course, neither of them knew why or how.
>"I Knew it! I knew it was you. and....wait...ahrm" Twilight still realized that she may have been being too much of an ass, and that this might not even be your fault. "A-anon..look. You're not in trouble, I promise not to hurt you. I just want to know why your father put you up to this. What is he up to? He should realize that this isn't a game. And I need you to do the right thing. I think in the end I could help Starlight if she's willing to listen. But if she's being ma-"
>You put your hoof up, to signify to stop talking.
"You can stop right there Twilight..."
>You sigh again
"Dad has nothing to do with this."
>"Anon....look, you don't need to protect him on this. Whatever he's doing. It's wrong."
"I promise you, he has nothing to do with it. Aunt Fluttershy, you believe me right?"
>You look to her, you just needed someone to believe you. You had to defuse this situation somehow.
>>
>>26796597
>Fluttershy looks directly into your eyes, and doesn't hesitate to nod "Of course I do Anon, it was very brave to even admit that it was you on the letter....considering" Fluttershy then eyes Twilight, a little more angrily this time "Somepony would make it a very scary thing to tell the truth"
>"Fluttershy..I..." But Twilight couldn't think of anything else to say.
>"Twilight, like I said. I understand that your days have been very stressful lately. Having to meet with the other princesses, having to make sure all the changelings were sealed, and having to look through all that evidence and trying to figure out what they were planning must be very exhausting. But Anon shouldn't have to suffer for it. He's a gentle and loving little colt. Now please...talk to him as if he's a friend, and not a criminal. And I'm sure he'll become more comfortable with you. I know this is very important, but I will..I....I..will...erm..." Fluttershy didn't want to be too harsh. But she couldn't let Twilight walk all over you. "...I will ask you to leave."
>"I understand, I'm sorry Fluttershy. And Anon,again. I'm very sorry. I can understand if you don't want to answer my questions. but please understand, it's very important. How did you even meet her? That's what gets me the most."
>You didn't want to not answer her questions. You didn't want her to just go confront Starlight. No...in fact. You had to make sure you went with her. You didn't even want to imagine what would happen if some cartoonish misunderstanding happened where Starlight thought the town was suddenly against her due to sending Twilight a letter. Man...that thought just hit your head and that seemed the most obvious conclusion to this dilemma.
"I'll answer it. You remember the party Pinkie threw for me right?"
>"vaaaggueellyyyy...I was um. Sort of..well you know" Twilight gulped, remembering her state of perpetual guilt.
"Yeah, well after it. Starlight sort of..."
>You had to be careful with your words.
>>
>>26796672
"found me and led me into the cave she was hiding in the Everfree forest"
>"O-oh my..a cave in the Everfree forest?" Fluttershy stuttered "That's dangerous.."
"Well, yeah but. She had a barrier to keep the forest animals out. She wanted to talk to me about the horn I have."
>"...the horn?" Twilight gets suspicious "This wouldn't be the same horn I told your father to weaken, would it?"
>You nod
"Yeah, but at that point it was. But she thought it wasn't. She managed to figure out who caused the random shifting of the sun and moon and wanted to ask about how I did it and stuff."
>Fluttershy was believing every word you said. even if it was mostly half truths. "Well...that doesn't seem so bad."
"Yeah, but. Things happened and-"
>"What kinds of things?" Twilight interjects
"Well....the barrier she had just happened to break. and some timberwolves came in and she couldn't stop them. So, using my magical map and a puddle. I saved the day by teleporting her and myself back to my house."
>"Wow, that's amazing! I'm proud of you Anon, selflessly helping ponies like that is a very heroic thing to do.....just please don't get into those situations often please" Fluttershy said, both proud and afraid for you.
>"Wait hold on, why did her barrier suddenly just break? Was there an actual reason?" Twilight asked
"I don't think that's important. Look, I just want to say this. I spent the entire night with her, and I even took her back to the town. She was hurting Twilight. Real bad. Relatively speaking, friendship pretty much stabbed her in the back. And that's why she was doing the things she was, she wanted to make Equestria safe and equal for everypony so they wouldn't have to suffer. And before you interrupt me, yes, I already know the way she was doing it was wrong. I managed to get her going down the right path. And since that letter doesn't seem to mention anything bad. I think she's still on the right track. Can't we drop this? please?"
>>
>>26796750
>"Wait...Anon. Does that mean, you weren't actually sick? But, then why did your father lie to me? Why didn't you at least tell me?" Fluttershy felt hurt that you wouldn't at least tell her.
>You sigh...you didn't mean to upset her
"I didn't want you to worry. And Starlight, well. She's still kind of upset about a few things that happened,namely with Twilight. So I kept her secret. Dad found out afterwards, and I managed to convince him to keep it a secret too. None of us wanted to see you hurt or worried Aunt Fluttershy."
>"Oh...I guess that's ok. If she asked you to keep things a secret"
>"Why would she need to keep things a secret though?" Twilight asks, finding the whole thing suspicious "Look, I trust you Anon. But Starlight has had practice manipulating ponies before. But if she's really turned herself around, then I at least have to see for myself. It's not just because I want to check on her, but there are other ponies that could be suffering right now because she might have fooled you."
>You couldn't figure out in your head if that was reasonable or just made her an asshole. Either way, you weren't just going to let her go see Starlight by herself.
"Fine, if you have to by duty. Then I understand. But I'm going with you"
>"Anon wait.." Fluttershy chimes in, not liking that at all. "What about school? Don't you think you shouldn't miss anymore days? I can go with Twilight if you want. I'd actually like to see Starlight again, she didn't seem too bad"
>"Actually Fluttershy, I'd like to go this one alone. I need the rest of you here in case anything happens to me. That way, in case I'm gone for too long. You all can rally the rest of Equestria to come and help the town"
"Woah wait. You can't just do that. I'm her friend, I need to be there in case you screw something up. Yeah I said it. Because I know you will!"
>Nah, fuck that shit. You couldn't let her go alone.
>>
>>26796808
gonna stop right here. not feeling well and i put all my energy into just getting up and putting in this much. sorry.
>>
Shots FIRE
D
>>
>>26797142
>>
>>26796808
Come on, Anon. Hammer it into her head, not everyone has to love her.
>>
Fluttershy fucking rekted Twilight
>>
>>26798742
Bumperino.
>>
Just fucking tell her. Tell her that Glimner just doesn't want to see Twilight, and that she fucking hates her. That and in all his time I'm ponyville, Twilight hasn't shown anon a single time that she's good at the whole friendship thing
>>
>>26801265
>>26796808
>"Why would she need to keep things a secret though?"
She fucking hates you and didn't want you to snoop around, just annoying everyone
>>
bump we need more discussion senpai
>>
File: YOUR WAIFU IS PONY SHIT.jpg (337 KB, 1037x741) Image search: [Google]
YOUR WAIFU IS PONY SHIT.jpg
337 KB, 1037x741
>>26802257
lets discuss how your waifu is trash, or maybe just how dead this thread is
>>
>>26802257
At the end everyone can agree that Twilight is acting like a cunt, she might have figured anon, but that doesn't excuse her behaviour. I for once vouche for Twilight to get fucking TOLD by Starlight
>>
Gotta admit that Fluttershy's reaction is a little late. That's how she was suppose to act when Twilight almost sent anon to Tartarus
>>
>>26803557
>>
>>26803748
Maybe because the first time she was hesitant about her friend doing something like that. Now that she sees that behaviour first hand or hoof in her case she will obviously going to get angry
>>
>>26804691
Bingo
>>
>>26804691
Thing is, anon now has shot at Twilight, with legit argumentos, who is Fluttershy going to backup? Anon and his desires to help his friend or Twilight and whatever the fuck excuse she can come up with
>>
>>26804767
Yoooo, are we getting green tonight?
>>
>>26805805
yes
>>
>>26805201
She will try to stay neutral leaning towards anon a little bit more, if she feels like Twilight is being a cunt then she stand against her wishes. But right now? She will try to defuse the situation
>>
>>26805876
yaaay
>>
>>26796808
>"Anon...." Twilight puts her hoof to her forehead to take a breath and calm down. "Look, I believe what you had to say. So if Starlight has nothing to hide. Then everything will go well and there won't be anything to worry about."
>You let out a patronizing chuckle
"oh ho ho no no no."
>You shake your hoof at her, in a "no" fashion.
"I already know what happens when you go to do something by yourself. And just because you trust me doesn't mean I can trust you. Since you know, you tried to SEAL ME over a hunch. And I just happen to know that's not the first time that kind of thing has happened. I know stuff like the "Want it,need it" spell nearly destroying the whole town, the near war you all had with the yaks, oh, I even know when you used magic as a solution against vampire fruitbats, a solution that nearly turned my aunt into a permanent vampony! You couldn't even make amends with an old friend of yours. Moondancer, without calling in Pinkie for help which, surprise surprise, Pinkie had kept up her friendship with friends you had forgotten. But hey, you managed to uncover the changeling queen and save Cadence during the whole wedding thing. Huh?"
>Twilight cringed harder than she ever cringed before. It was like she never realized she fucked up that badly before. "....I...umm...I"
>You could feel the tension in your nerves. You felt good, it felt good to finally tell the purple pony that she was a gigantic near world ending fuck up.
>"Anon...how do you even know about all of that?" Twilight asked, she was again suspicious. But also emotionally devastated. Nobody had ever pointed out those things to her in such a way.
"How do you think? Dad told me. So yeah, You're not going alone. You either take me w-....."
>You shift your eyes slightly, and look at Fluttershy. She was shaking. and muttering the words "please stop" over and over in a really low voice.
>>
>>26806405
Ha ha! Just got of off for delicious Twilight ass ravaging.
>>
>>26806405
REKT
>>
>>26806405
"Aunt Fluttershy? A-are you ok?"
>Shit, you nearly forgot she was standing there. She looked like she was going to burst into tears.
>"No...I don't like this. I don't like the fighting...I need a moment...I need...T-twilight..c-can you please step out..please...just for a moment?" Fluttershy was shaking, she had never seen you like this. And she couldn't fathom why Twilight was being like this towards you either, unwilling to compromise or even actually believe you. She said she believed you, but Fluttershy felt it wasn't entirely the truth. And she shuddered to think something sinister was going on.
>"Fluttershy, I'm not go-"
>"PLEASE!" Fluttershy lets out, her tears finally starting to flow.
>"E-er...ok..." Twilight was now especially worried. But she could tell she was making it worse by sticking around. She couldn't figure out what set Fluttershy off. "mnnn."
>Twilight went and stepped outside, glancing at you before doing so. She didn't like the turn this conversation took. She only wanted to check how things were at the town. Atleast thats how she thought of it. She didn't know why you exploded at her that hard. And what's worse, she was thinking of all the times she fucked up that badly. She was internally trying to balance it out with all the good she has done. But it was difficult. Surely it just sounded worse than it was...right?
"Aunt Fluttershy?"
>Fluttershy slowly turned her head towards you, devastated. "A-anon....I'm not mad at you"
>......goddammit....you completely forgot exploding like that in front of her would upset her.
"Aunt Fluttershy...I'm sorry I-"
>"Don't be...I understand why you're upset. When I think about it. Twilight hasn't really been treating you right at all. It's very strange t-to me....but...at the same time Anon....don't you think that was a little....extreme?"
>>
>>26806734
No, it's not extreme at all. Everyone has been singing Twilight's praises. Anon is the only 'person' who realizes that Twilight has some major flaws.

Come on Anon, man the fuck up already.
>>
>>26806734
>You grit your teeth a little. No..it wasn't...but
"Aunt Fluttershy...I. Just lost my temper.look, Starlight and I became friends. But she doesn't want to deal with well...Twilight..and you..and everypony else; But especially Twilight. Starlight had been spying on you guys for awhile apparently. And she feels Twilight would be a suspicious snoop and ruin everything. And lo and behold, that's exactly what's happening. Come on Aunt Fluttershy, she nearly sealed me forever. I thought that would upset you more than it has."
>Fluttershy quivered at that. Now she felt bad for not getting more upset about it. "S-sorry...."
>.....dammit. Now would have been a perfect time to be mary sue levels of perfect right now. Because if this was anyone else. then fuck, they'd probably be on your side completely. You loved the girl but damn, sometimes she's too sensitive.
>You sigh. There had to be a way to do this without upsetting her.
"Aunt Fluttershy, all I'm saying is that I need a little support. Think about it. Just think. If Twilight goes alone, and I'm right, then we're gonna have one doozy of a battle in which really, nopony is going to win. Come onnnnnn. Think about it, don't you think it's a little weird she even became a princess by solving a spell that she herself invoked and nearly doomed you all with incorrect cutie marks?"
>"Y-you know about that too?"
>You nod
>>
>>26806903
"Yes....look, I'm not asking you to do anything bad. But Twilight doesn't seem to want to listen to me. She probably still thinks that despite all that, that she still should go alone. She probably thinks going alone would prove something now that I brought all this up. Please, just back me up in going."
>"mmnnnn...." Fluttershy began to stroke strands of her mane nervously. "....ok...but...I think I should go too...just in case."
"Aunt Fluttershy, I don't think that's a good idea. I want to show Twilight that everything is fine. And if you want to go, then probably everypony will want to. And that would just make things worse. Please...I'm asking you. Please, let me do this. And back me up. You know I'm right, right?"
>Fluttershy didn't respond at first. She was having a hard time processing all this. She had been Twilight's friend longer than she has been your Aunt. But, she felt maternal instincts nagging at her. And considering how Twilight nearly sent you away. And how much sense you were making. She finally conceded.
>"...ok....I'll" She took a deep breath and wiped her tears away "I'll be behind you all the way....but Anon, can you please promise me one thing?"
"Anything"
>Finally, she was jumping to the side of sense.
>"...I don't want you or Twilight fighting. or arguing...or making mean remarks...sometimes she can be a little snarky, so erm..ignore that. But please, if you could do that. It'll make me very happy. Also...promise me you'll be careful...in fact..." Fluttershy leaves for a moment, and fills a flask with water and puts it on the table. "if...for any reason....I'm not saying Starlight..but if something happens...you go straight home ok?" I know how your map works, so this should do"
>>
>>26807215
"mnnn...I promise. But what IF something happens. What about Twilight?"
>"mnnnn...If you couldn't escape with her, then we'd have to rescue her. and by we, I mean Rainbow Dash,Applejack,Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and myself. Plus the other princesses if we had to. But not you, I wouldn't want you to get hurt. But...none of this should happen because you said Starlight is your friend. But you never know, it's just a "just in case". Now Anon, I'm going to ask you one more thing. You don't need to do it if you don't want to...I know how upset you are, and you might not want anypony invading your personal space but....can I get a hug? So I know you're ok? Please?"
>of course. No matter what, you'd never deny her a hug.
>You embrace Fluttershy in a gentle hug. She cuddles you close, and you could feel the tears she had left touch and slip through your coat. "Anon, You're a good colt. I trust you, I know you know what you're doing. A-and you know what?"
"What?"
>after the hug, Fluttershy sits up straight and gives you a militaristic stare. She summoned up all the courage and good will she could muster. "If Twilight makes you upset, and I find out. I'll make sure to give her a stern talking to. You're my nephew, I accepted you into my family, and I won't let anypony...not even Twilight...hurt you."
>You felt both a sting and warmth in your heart....oh Fluttershy...
"Thank you Aunt Fluttershy"
>with that, Fluttershy called for Twilight to come back in.
>"Twilight...you can come in now."
>But there was no answer....
"Huh? Twilight...hey!"
>You try calling to her, as your voice is louder.
>Still nothing.
>>
>>26807470
>......wait
>....she didn't...She wouldn't...
>You and Fluttershy go to the door and open it.
>She did...
"She left....SHE LEFT?!"
>"......" Fluttershy made a gentle soft growl. She was not happy.
>You look over to her, and notice she was making a menacing stare.
"A-aunt Fluttershy?"
>"ooooooohhhhhh, how could she just do that! I told her to wait! not leave! Ohhhhh! I'm so angry right now..I could...I could!"
>Fluttershy flips over a pebble
>"There...now I'm slightly less angry. But I'm still angry. Anon..."
>Fluttershy lowers herself and spreads her wings "Hop on, I'll fly you straight to the Train station!"
"ok!"
>Goddammit, Godfuckingdammit. Why in the fuck would she do this?
>You hop onto Fluttershy and grasp onto her. "Hang on Anon, because here.....we....GO!"
>Fluttershy hops up in the air, and flaps her wings as hard as she could......but she's not moving very fast...or high....and she was struggling.
"Ummmm...Aunt Fluttershy?"
>Fluttershy had her eyes closed as she struggled hard. only making a few feet thus far. "N-not now Anon...we've got to get there in tiiiiimmmmmeeennggrrr!"
"Aunt Fluttershy...ummm...we're not really moving very fast..."
>"We're not?...huh?" Fluttershy looks down, and then back........she was above her little bridge. the cottage not far behind. ".......I thought we were moving fast than this."
>You move your head to see what could be making her that slow...and you think it was you. The way you were riding her wasn't allowing her wings to flap properly. You tried adjusting yourself, trying to sit on her like a human...but you couldn't quite balance yourself.
"We're not....Aunt Fluttershy can you land?"
>"B-but...we gotta hurry and catch up with Twilight!"
"I know...but we're not going to do it this way. I got an idea though."
>>
>>26807532
>She lands
>You hop off of her and sift through your bag for your horn....ugh...what a waste of a charge. Fuck you Twilight.
"I'll use my horn to catch up with her. It shouldn't be too much of a problem."
>"Will it really work? I thought your father weakened it."
"He....did...but...erm...it should have enough juice to get me to where I need to go instantly. I can catch up with her with this."
>"I hope so....Anon, good luck...but. Please, remember what I said. But also...mnnnnn...she shouldn't have run off like that. I...well...Anon, you know what you're doing right? You really think there's no danger in this at all?"
>Again, she wanted to make absolutely sure before letting you off.
>You nod
"Yes, Starlight is my friend. And I really don't think she's going to hurt me or anypony else."
>"Ok....then you go catch up with Twilight and you let her know that. But again...remember what I said."
"I know, I promise. But I'm not just going to let her walk all over my opinions. ok?"
>"...ok...just...don't be too harsh"
>You sigh and nod as you slap on the horn.
"I'll try. I promise, for you Aunt Fluttershy."
>She gives you one last hug as you focus the magic on the horn.
>...man, you hoped using today's charge on just catching up with Twilight didn't bite you in the ass.

thats it for the night
>>
You hop off of her and sift through your bag for your horn....ugh...what a waste of a charge. Fuck you Twilight
>>
>>26807532
>Running off like that despite being TOLD she's not that good by herself
Fuck you Twilight, but more importantly
>Anon not using the charge to go straight to Starlight's
What a dumbass
>>
>>26807660
>>
>>
Now this is the fuck you Twilight edition
>>
>Twilight is actually at her castle eating ice cream and sobbing
>>
>>26807574
You forgot to pastebin it brah. But anyway, Fluttershy finally picked a side, and well, I dunno, but I feel as if Twilight it's on her way to become some sort of villain in this story if she already isn't with the hell tartarus thingy.
>>
>>26809805
I didnt. I put it with the previous chapter
>>
>>26809956
so erf my question of the day: is twilight crying or has she really fucked off to starlight without anon
>>
>>26810612
I bet the latter, either by Twilght wanting to prove herself or just being a stubborn horse
>>
>>26810612
She went to see Celestia, Anon and Lyra won't know that though
>>
Sorry I went missing for two weeks, got distracted by video games and work. I'll be writing again soon (as in either today or tomorrow.)
>>
>>26811807
lyra?
>>
>>26812316
Dats what ah syed
>>
>>26813099
Besides, it would be great for continuing with anon's villain reformation. They go good, but they still fucking hate Twilight with a passion
>>
>>26812474
I deleted my post by accident, fug, anyway cartoon man, if I have to guess about what happens next. After being roasted by Anon, Twilight dubting herself at being capable to be the Princess of Friendship went to see Celestia for counceling. Anon finds Lyra at the train station, where she insists on joining him to go to Starlight's town. Ayynon agrees and both goes to see Starlight, only to find that Twilight never arrived, or she arrives some time after.

I'd actually like for Starlight to still tell Twilight to fuck off and stop snooping around. Lesson being that you can't be friends with everyone, since not everyone has to like you
>>
>>26813142
Well hey, you be in luck then...
>>
>>26813198
>>26813198
Yay, well, Twilight will learn a really, really important lesson about inter relationships with others
>>
>>26813142
I'm actually more curious about how would Celestia react at the news of Twilight almost permasealing anon
>>
Speaking of Glimmer I just saw her new look, and she's super cute
>>
>>26814185
I can imagine Twilight trying to save face, but digging herself deeper as she does.
>>
>>26815087
Well, Celestia would wait until speaking in private with anon about what happened and what are his feelings towards the situación before making any decision
>>
File: 1457834494979.jpg (8 KB, 250x239) Image search: [Google]
1457834494979.jpg
8 KB, 250x239
>>26784369
>>
>>26815215
You don't think she will try to be the middle man between the two? In the end Celestia also has to be somewhat on the neutral side, considering anon's bug infestation
>>
>>26816488
Probably, I mean, Celestia do loves Twilight, but I doubt she would take kindly the fact that she almost sent to Tartarus an innocent subject. Especially since Twilight doesn't have a defense against that
>>
>>26817161
who says she doesn't know already? But, we'll get to that eventually maybe. anyway. just got home, gonna snack and write
>>
>>26817515
>who says she doesn't know already?
Why would she? Unless she knew because of the NMN thingy in which case well, I guess she was expecting shit to go down between Twilight and anon
>>
>>26817650
who knows, she might not. what i can't fuck with you guys sometimes. anyway, my food is almost here so be writing soon
>>
>>26817857
> what i can't fuck with you guys sometimes
Well m8, you can't stop us from guessing
>>
>>26817857
Well, you can take it as people liking your story so much, that they are willing to make theories about every single thing about it
>>
>>26807574
>Using the horn, you appear at the train station. Already ready to stop Twilight in her tracks as you catch the horn and plop it back in your saddlebag like a pro.
"Alright Twilight, I kno....huh?"
>You look around, the place was actually filled with ponies today as the train was arriving and coming to a dead stop. But Twilight wasn't among any of them.
"....ssshhhii...guh...she's gotta be here somewhere."
>You take a quick look around, she wouldn't be too hard to spot. Thanks to ponies pretty much being color coded. You only needed to look for a purple one.
>Unfortunately, among the few purple ponies you spotted. none of them were Twilight.
>....oh god.
"What if she's flying there?...ugh, don't tell me she outsmarted me. Did she expect me to come to the train station?....ugh...I should have went straight to the damn town. All I needed to do was buy a map with it on it to set a warp point. Ok...ok..let's see then."
>You look at the train schedule, oh shit. What luck, The train was actually heading there at this time. Good. If Twilight was flying there, then you could easily outspeed her by train. Last you checked, she was a shitty flier. Or a not very good one at least.
>You walk up to the booth, there was a small line so you waited your turn. You could already hear the passengers of the last train getting off.
>When your turn came, you quickly reached into your saddle bag with the bits to pay for the ticket.
"A ticket for the end of the line please."
>But as you look up, you notice that rather pathetic pony who ran the booth last time. And he seemed to remember you too. He gazed at you for a moment, then pointed to a sign that wasn't there before. "No foals allowed during school hours unless accompanied by a parent. That means you kid, I'm not going to let you through like last time. And you can't kick in the booth either. We plated it with metal...so nyeh"
"What?! Look you...I'll easily give you double, just give me the ticket!"
>>
>>26818527
>"Look, I can't and I won't. Sure i get some extra bits, but my boss will fire me. Besides, you're supposed to be at school aren't you? Ugh, where's a truant officer when you need one." The stallion leaned his head on his hoof, annoyed with you.
"Look, I really REALLY need that ticket, it's really important, It's related to Princess Twilight Sparkle"
>"Really? I guess that makes me Princess Luna then, huh? Look, get out of here and get to school. You're holding up the line"
"What if I triple it? Quadruple even."
>"Look, you could give me all the money in that saddle bag of yours, it doesn't matter. I like my job. I'm good at it. Deal with it."
>Shit....shit! This fucker wasn't budging and you needed that ticket. Cripes, why didn't you just think this through better. Ugh, you could have probably ran here and made a ticket even if you knew Twilight was going to fly.
>"Two tickets please, for me and my kid."
>You hear a cheerful voice beside you, you take notice and look....it was....Lyra?
>"Your kid?" The booth pony looked at her with doubt. "He doesn't even look like you"
>"Yeah well, he takes after his father. Geez, I can't even send my kid to get a ticket without some sort of security check?" Lyra rolls her eyes at the pony.
>"Hey, look. It's my job ok? And did you even know your kid pretty much muscled me with some filly last time he was here?"
>"err....yes. I needed him and his......sister to pick things up for me" Lyra grinned sheepishly as a squee escaped her lips
>".....at the end of the line?" The booth pony was filled with even more doubt.
>"Well yeah, duhhh.They got the coolest stuff there. Come on, you know....stuff?"
>"All I know is you need to keep a better eye on your son and daughter. And fix that attitude of theirs, little menaces is what they are. Here" The pony punches out two tickets and slides them to Lyra, and then takes her bits. "And next time this happens, I'm gonna see what our policy is on calling in some social workers. Got it?"
>>
>>26818620
Based harp butt
>>
>>26818620
>Lyra didn't answer him directly, she just stuck her tongue out at him. And then looked at you with a big grin. "Let's go son, we got a train to catch"
>She giggled at you, but...you were awestruck. Where the fuck did she even come from? Was this how ridiculous cartoon deus ex machina really was? Holy shit thank god for it.
"U-umm..yeah"
>You follow Lyra into the train. She doesn't say a word yet, she just keeps close to you. even giving you a kiss on the cheek in front of the other passengers and tells you to mind your manners. This keeps up until you both find a rather private spot to sit at.
>"Whew....that was a close one. " Lyra flipped over her little coin purse, only a single bit fell out. "cost me though. yeesh. Anon, what's so important that I gotta come in to rescue you, huh?"
"I..."
>Just...amazing.
"I, have to help a friend out. It's really important that I get to her soon."
>"Well it's a good thing I showed up then. huh?" Lyra grins at you.
"Yeah...where did you even come from?"
>"From the train"
"From..the train? You were on the train?"
>"Yup! just got back from my trip too" Lyra giggles "Would have been here a day sooner but I got the train schedules messed up. I hope BonBon isn't too sour about me not showing up at the station yesterday. Oh boy, just look at me. Just came back and already having another adventure. So, how about letting me in on this? You can't just expect me to sit here the entire trip wondering what exactly is going on. Does it really involve Princess Twilight? Because if it does, I'm all for excitement!"
>You sift through your bag and pull out a mass of bits and place it next to her.
"I'll tell you in a bit. Does that cover what you paid by the way?"
>"Awwww. Anon...thanks." Lyra chuckles nervously as she scoops up and starts counting the bits "Tell you the truth, that was my grocery money for the week. Wow, you're super loaded huh?"
>>
>>26818866
>you give her a light-hearted smile
"Well, it's just my allowance money actually. Ya know, when you're the son of a chaos god..."
>"Luckkkyyy! oh hey!" Lyra takes notice of your flank "You got your cutie mark! Awesome!"
>She just stares at it with a happy smile, then her eyes shift towards yours while still keeping the grin "....what does it mean exactly?"
>Dammit Lyra, you weren't in the mood to laugh right now. But dammit, that struck the right chord.
"haha, oh..mnn it's a Chaos cutie mark."
>"No kidding. huh, now that I think about it. Your life does seem to be prettttttyyyy crazy. So, whatever is going on must be pretty "chaotic" huh?"
>You nod, giving her a gentle grin. You actually felt pretty at ease around her. While not balls off the walls like Pinkie. She still gave off a relaxing vibe of overall friendliness. And right now, she was your hero.
"Yeah, I got a friend. Her name is Starlight Glimmer. She kind of did some bad stuff in the past that got Twilight's attention."
>"What kind of bad stuff?"
>You felt you could trust Lyra, she didn't have an affiliation to Twilight and therefore wasn't really something to worry about. Plus, she did just save your ass.
"She was taking everypony's cutie mark away for the sake of equality. Even though she herself kept hers."
>Lyra grimaced at that "Yeeaahhh, that's kinda bad. So....why is she your friend exactly?"
"Well, to tell you the truth. She foalnapped me, it went wrong. We got stuck together for a night. I learned her tragic past. And..well, all she needed was an actual friend who cared and understood her. Somepony she could trust."
>You rub the back of your head with your hoof as you grin nervously
"That doesn't sound to bad, does it? Because I know that sounds kind of suspicious"
>"Yeah it does. But you're sure she's ok now?"
>Huh, Lyra wasn't asking about her backstory or any extra details. That struck you as odd. But certainly helpful in keeping things simple.
>You nod
"Pretty sure"
>>
>>26818934
>"Well then what's the problem exactly? "
"Well, Starlight still kind of has a chip on her shoulder about Twilight. See, it was Twilight and her friends that managed to set things in motion to stop her plans. And she's kind of not over that yet."
>You tilt your head and raise an eyebrow at Lyra
"None of this sounds weird to you?"
>Lyra shrugs "pfft, no. Your dad is Discord. If that guy can change then anypony can. You just have to believe in them. That's why me and Bonbon are such good friends. We believe in eachother. And even if we go through a rough patch. We know we'll get through it in the end. And from the sounds of it, you believed in Starlight. And even though you're just a colt, you're pretty darn smart. So you got it figured out. Though, gotta admit. It still sounds a little sketchy if Princess Twilight is involved. What is she doing...exactly?"
"She wants to talk to Starlight. She's suspicious of her and thinks she may have fooled me in order to regain control. That's why I have to reach Starlight before she does. To try to make sure things don't go crazy. Twilight can be pretty insistent and she's always suspicious of something. I just don't want anything to happen"
>Lyra laid back on her seat in a humanish fashion and bounced her leg on her knee "So it's a race. Gee Anon....I really don't want to be against any of the Princesses. But, if you really think you're right then I'm behind you all the way. Kind of have to anyway, already on the train" Lyra giggles again and reaches into the saddlebag she had been carrying around "And since we got some time to waste waiting to get to our destination. You wanna see some of the cool stuff I bought?"
>>
>>26819236
>You feel a sense of relaxation gently wash over you. Lyra was something else. Selflessly helping you out even when it took the rest of her bits. Being calm about the whole situation despite the fact of how you described it. And now she was just making a casual suggestion of just showing you stuff she collected on her trip.
>While lost in thought, Lyra pulls out a small ball, it was perfectly clear and see through. "Come onnnn, don't be so uptight. Let's relax and enjoy the ride. I got this coooool ball. Wanna see what it does?"
>You look back at her as she grasps your attention and then smile.
"Sure"

>>
>>26819293
http://pastebin.com/Xs4NFf7a
>>
>>26819302
yay erf
yay harp horse
yay horse that is anon
>>
>Lyra was actually screaming internally during anon's explanation
>>
I like Lyra way more than Pinkie in this story, hence why I don't miss pink horse
>>
wonder what lyra's thinking
>>
>>26818866
>This keeps up until you both find a rather private spot to sit at.
She kept kissing anon on the cheek?
>>
>>26822618
No, the whole mother act in general
>>
Too bad we don't have a drafag, otherwise I'd request for a comic of this arch mixed with this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GfAbu7cCRs
>>
>>26820399
I'm actually curious if anon could stand the hyper energy of an afternoon with Pinkie, Lyra and Minuette
>>
>>26824349
Pinkie going full blast? Considering he won't have the power of TV to see how her shenanigans can even remotely work. It could drive him mad.
>>
>>26824609
Or give him diabetes from all the Pink cuteness
>>
Well, I just read through a shitload of your pastebin.
I really liked the Spoiled Rich reformation.
>>
>>26825219
And the tormenting of Chrysalis.
>>
>>26825219
>>26825717
What did you think of nightmare night m8?
>>
>>26825219
That one was pretty great, I personally liked Starlight reformation more, but Spoiled Rich was also a good use of a classic tale
>>
Soooo, are we getting green tonight, or Erf is busy fighting the egg menace?
>>
>>26819293
>"Ok, so when I put it close to my horn like this" Lyra, with a single hoof brings the ball to her horn. "And zap it with just a bit of magic..." Her horn glows for just a moment.
>The ball starts to grow a smaller ball of rainbow within itself. It floats gently away from Lyra's hoof and shines the immediate area with gentle rainbow colors. "It becomes a neato floating light. It doesn't really do much for anything, but it's cute."
>It floats near you, the lights didn't make you cover your eyes or cover your face with your leg.
>You give it a gentle bump of the hoof. and it begins to float in the opposite direction towards Lyra. She catches it gently and puts it back in her saddle bag. And pulls out another object, it was a pencil. "See this?"
>You nod
"Yeah, it's a regular old pencil."
>Lyra gives you a shifty grin "or is iiittt?" Lyra uses her magic to spin the sharp end of the pencil like a bottletop and disconnects it from the pencil.
"Oh it's a fake?"
>intriguing
"What does it actually do? ohhh"
>you chuckle
"Is it a joke pencil? does it shoot something out or something?"
>Lyra shook her head and took out a pack of sharp ends from her bag. "nope, it's still a pencil. But check it out! you can just replace the sharp end instead of actually using a sharpener. Pretty convinient if you're good at not losing your pencil. Just quickly replace the end instead of the whole thing!"
>You knew your world had better things than that. But using those shitty plastic sharpeners was pretty crap. So, relatively speaking. That was pretty useful.
"That's actually pretty useful, I gotta get me one of those."
>Lyra hovers the pencil with a few packs of sharp ends towards you. "There you go"
>>
>>26828019
>huh? wait...
"Lyra, didn't you buy this for yourself?"
>Lyra nodded "Yeah, I bought a whole bunch for myself. But I realized I may have bought too much. So you can have that one and I can give Bonbon one of the other ones I got. OHHH, speaking of Bonbon. I got her something super special, wanna see!" Lyra seemed pretty giddy about this one. It was really endearing. It made you smile
"Yeah."
>"Ok! sooooo....whatcha think of...." Lyra was sifting through her bag, trying to find it. When she does, she pulls out a bottle of small pink balls "of these!"
>What in the? little balls? Why would Bonbon need those?
"What are they?"
>Lyra giggled at you "Well, I can see your pretty confused. You must be thinking "Why would Bonbon need these balls?"? That's what you're thinking right?"
>She was right on the money
"Heh...yeah, so. They must do something special right?"
>"Yep, these are special little power balls. You just toss them and they explode into a pink cloud. They are meant for most of the beasties you can find in the wilderness. One whiff of this and their senses give out for awhile, they can't even walk around. Well...that's what it says on the bottle atleast. Pretty neat huh?"
"Yeah...but....why does Bonbon need them?"
>You ask as if you didn't know. It probably had to do with her secret agent work.
>".....oh wait" Lyra just realizes she probably didn't think this whole reveal through "...well...you know" She grinned as she began to sweat "...pests"
>>
>>26828247
>foreshadowing
>>
>>26828512
More like backshadowing, Bon Bon already revealed her secret to anon
>>
>>26828520
I'm talking about the pink balls. I think Anon might use them against something in the future. Namely an asshole Princess.
>>
>>26828247
>You give a gentle smile to Lyra, you could probably mess with her alittle. but she was being very sweet. So you decided to be straightforward.
"You mean like.....bugbears?"
>"Ermmm....are those pests? I mean...I guess" Lyra began to sweat harder, shifting her eyes left and right.
"Relax Lyra, I already know Bonbon is a secret agent."
>".....you...do?" Lyra squinted her eyes at you "..if she was a secret agent...what would her name be?"
"Sweetie Drops"
>".......woah..." Lyra just that there, motionless for a moment, then she frowned "...well, actually. now that I think about it. I knew her for years and she never told me until recently. I guess you must have done something really cool for her to tell you so soon..."
>...oh...you could tell what she was feeling. She was feeling hurt thinking that Bonbon trusted you more all of a sudden.
"Oh no, it's nothing like that. Actually, it's a really funny story on how I found out"
>"Is it?" Lyra says with a soft forlorn sigh.
"Yeah. I was dressed up as a secret agent. And she saw me at the door....and I guess my costume must have been really convincing because she kidnapped me and held me hostage. Lyra, you should have seen her face when she realized it was me. You would have died"
>"W-wait" Lyra seemed confused "Lyra thought you were some sort of enemy agent pony? Really? Did she tie you up or something?"
>You nod
"Yep, the whole tie up and interrogate dealie."
>Lyra grinned, then sputtered, then started laughing out loud, uncontrollable mirth overtaking her as she fell over.
>You smiled, her reaction was better than what you could have ever hoped for.
>>
>>26828624
>It took awhile for Lyra to stop giggling.
>"Woooo, so I guess we can be a little more open with eachother now. Sorry if you felt left out on that, it's a real big secret."
>You shrug
"Eh, I don't mind. It's a pretty important job right? I can understand if even her own mom doesn't know."
>"Awwww" Lyra found you adorable "You're so mature for your age. I guess thats why you've got all this pretty figured out then. So, is Starlight nice?"
>You nod
"She's cool, she's pretty smart too. And really powerful."
>"Yeah, you said she could take cutie marks away. That's pretty scary. But if she's your friend then that means I can trust her too. In fact. I know what I can do when we get there"
>What she can do?
"What do you mean?"
>"Well you gotta make sure things don't go bad, right? Well...I don't think you can really stop a princess from doing what they wanna do. And the best you could do is just get Starlight ready for when she shows up, right?"
>You nod
"Yeah, I'm gonna have to hustle with that. I need to find her before Twilight does. That's the most important thing actually."
>"Well, then I'm gonna run interference for ya"
>Wow, that was pretty cool of her.
"Your gonna get in Twilight's way? Really?"
>She nods "You bet, I allllwwways wanted to ask her a few questions anyway. And by few, I mean a lot"
"Ohhh, oh I get it...."
>You sigh, and smile at her
"Thanks Lyra, you're a real good friend"
>"you don't have to thank me Anon, I'm just doing what friends do and..." Lyra yawns "And this friend is a little tired. Didn't get any sleep on the way over to Ponyville so......I'm just gonna take a little nap. Thats ok with you right?"
>You nod
"You go right ahead, I'm just gonna look out the window and enjoy the sights"
>>
>>26828774
gonna take a small break fella. i'll be writing again in an hour to half hour. gotta do something for someone
>>
>>26828774
Damit Erf how do you write characters so profesionally.
>>
>>26829267
What do you mean?
>>
>>26829407
Well, like show-friendly, on-character.
Over all pleasent, like if I'm reading a properly written script
>>
File: 1374875539252.jpg (2 MB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1374875539252.jpg
2 MB, 3000x3000
>>26829440
I guess it's because I always try to imagine how the characters would act, speak, and react to the situation. For background ponies I obviously have to throw in some OC to make them work. But for characters with established personalities I have to not only put myself in their shoes, but also imagine what they'd be doing even when their not in the story at the moment. Take writing Discord for example.

People often write Discord as two thing. He's either the ultimate ruseman or he's Fluttershy's little bitch and is ultimately incompetent.

For me, Discord is only on his game when he has control of the situation, he's mean spirited and likes to fuck with everyone except Fluttershy. And while he will bend to Fluttershy, he still is capable of trying to force his own will and plot behind her back. He's capable of doing good, but usually there is a string attached to it, whether it be for his own personal satisfaction or to get something out of someone. He's a selfish prick who whines when he doesn't get his way but is ultimately capable of doing good aswell....even if he's also doing bad at the same time.

Writing Discord is tough because you have to strike that balance. Discord in the story is obviously on a sort of thin ice. While he's not nearly as affected by the lies he's created like Anon is. He still has his own things to worry about. He likes Anon, but he also loves fucking with him because he knows he can get away with it without feeling guilty. He does it for fun and to cull his urges.And he still puts Fluttershy above Anon. So I have to be careful and make sure Discord doesn't become unbelievably OP while also making sure he doesn't become a whipping bag either. It's really tough. Especially this far in the story.
>>
>>26828774
>Equestria....
>It really was a beautiful marvel to look at. Though sometimes you wondered if you just didn't give Earth enough credit for it's natural beauty. You never got to travel much. And whenever you did, it was always more city and more lights. Here, everything was virtually undisturbed and new things you've never seen before would pop out whenever you got to see it.
>You look at the napping Lyra. She looked really cute and sweet. If it wasn't for your "Age", she'd probably be perfect waifu material. Though, you hoped that if she ever does end up with someone, that that pony makes her happy. Or if it...for whatever reason..ends up being Bonbon.....hmm...seemed to be getting some lewd thoughts mixed in there.
>You sighed, shook your head of those thoughts and leaned back. You decided to sit more like a human yourself. If only to remind yourself as to what it was like.
>It wasn't as comfy as you remember, or maybe that was due to your pony body. You look at your hoof...no fingers. You could remember when you couldn't even grip a cup. Now you can't even remember what it was like to have fingers. It was almost depressing.
>You looked through the window again. Seeing if Twilight was anywhere nearby. She wasn't, maybe you both got ahead of her without noticing? or maybe she was flying another route. Whatever the case. You were sure you could reach Starlight before she could.
>After a long while, the train finally comes to a halt. Though there was something different now about the end of the line.
>There was an actual structure built around it now. It wasn't much. It just had waiting benches and all that. Were they building a train station here? How odd, considering the train literally has to go backwards to leave.
"Lyra...hey Lyra..were here."
>You hop off your seat and give her a little shake
>"hmm?..huh? "
>Lyra yawns and looks at you with dreamy eyes "...we're there already?"
>You nod
"Mhmmm, you ready?
>>
>>26829661
>Lyra doesn't answer at first, she slowly leans up, takes a deep breath, and gives her face a few light slaps before looking determined. "Yeah! I'm gonna ask Princess Twilight so many questions that she'll probably get bored and fall asleep! Which I hope she doesn't because I actually want them answered! And-"
>"WE HAVE ARRIVED AT OUR DESTINATION, ALL PASSENGERS PLEASE LEAVE IN A ORDERLY FASHION!"
>"Huh?"
>Lyra gets interrupted by the conductor, it makes her look around and notice there were no other passengers but you two. The rest got off at the other stops..
>The conductor pony tried to hurry you two along "I mean you two. You better hurry along now, we don't usually stay here for very long since nopony usually gets on"
"Alright, thank you sir. umm..come on mom"
>"Right...yeah. let's go son."
>You and Lyra step out.
>Lyra looks upon the empty landscape. The town was below down a cliff a few ways off. So her initial reaction was one of surprise and worry. "...Hey Anon...you sure wherever were going exists? Because I don't see anything."
>You nod and step ahead, beckoning to her.
"Yeah, it's down this way. we just need to find a way down near a cliff and we're golden."
>Lyra nodded and followed behind you. and put on a hopeful grin. "Alrighty then, I'll just follow along. and.." She puts her hoof over her eyes to block the sun's light while she looks around "I'll keep my eyes peeled for Princess Twilight."

>>
>>26829508
actually to expand on this. I'm surprised how far we've gotten. We have enough plot for an entire season I think. Anon has been in quite a few adventures. it's insane actually. I've never written this much before and we started in August. The funniest part of all this is the story didn't follow my projected paths at all. many of the plots I've written have either began or ended or just trailed off to something I was never prepared for. Here's a few things that should have happened that never did.

-Anon becoming more of a friend to Pinkie Pie
-Anon catching Sweetie Belle's attention (will never happen now)
-Anon failing to convert Starlight
-Anon going through time with Twilight and Spike, and learning from one another
-Anon fucking up really badly infront of Fluttershy
-Anon NOT actually "learning" about Bonbon
-Anon scaring the Flim Flam brothers into oblivion instead of helping them
-Anon and Celestia interaction coming earlier rather than later
-Luna interaction was supposed to be more serious
-There was supposed to be more concern about his cutie mark, but it keeps getting sidetracked
-Originally Twilight was supposed to find out about the orphanage not being real, but Celestia finding out works better for it anyway
-Originally Luna was going to learn about the Changeling infestation over Celestia
-and much more
>>
>>26829819
Good work, Erf
>>
>>26829819
I honestly think that things has turned out for the better
>>
>>26829819
>-Luna interaction was supposed to be more serious
To be fair while interesting, I rather that their interactions remained less serious. And I don't think that the concern over his cutie mark can be used anymore since anyone who was relevant demonstrated to not give a single fuck
>>
>>26830801
well...we havent seen the Mane 6's reaction have we? I mean other than the flut slut.
This shits been going on so long I honestly cant remember.
>>
>>26828624
>>"W-wait" Lyra seemed confused "Lyra thought you were some sort of enemy agent pony? Really? Did she tie you up or something?"
>Lyra thought you were some sort of enemy agent pony?
HOLD ON A MINUTE
>>
>>26831165
Oops
>>
Anon and harp horse green horses of erf green
>>
>>26830858
If Fluttershy doesn't give a fuck then anon is safe, the others aren't really relevant to the story, Pinkie came and went, but only Flutters stayed since she's best pony
>>
Bamp
>>
Erf I love you but please correct your grammar. You're it's not the same as your
>>
>>26834666
>You're it's not the same as your
*is not the same as your
>>
>>26834766
>*is not the same as your
Is not the same as your, you forgot the capital letter
>>
>>26834778
You forgot your period.
>>
File: HCU64O9.png (313 KB, 701x394) Image search: [Google]
HCU64O9.png
313 KB, 701x394
>>26834792
Shit.
>>
>>26834666
Sorry, i sometimes derp it up for some reason
>>
>>26784369
boop
>>
I spent the last 4 or 5 days binge reason on this thing among my other do's and gained two things to look forward to among anticipation of more zany happenings around all these amazing feels in Erf's story.

One cane true in a way that through off how it /almost/ felt out of no where since its happening, to me, felt a bit isolated if that make sense. That being Anon getting his cutie mark. Dope as that is.

That's one thing off this list. Now im huffily staring at the pastebin, and now the thread on the edge if my... bed going "When are gonna get to the part when Chryssi is Anon's sisteerrrrrrrr!..." Having caught up like this its gettin me all kinds of antsy.
>>
>>26836176

I even skipped ahead from some point in between go find mention of it happening before going back just to see how for long until. Went "aw man..." From finding nothing and rewding through, confirming this lack of it. Still good tho. Got me hooked! This shit's covering most if not all of what i ever wanted in a green for the last 4 years of readin em. Im glad i missed this one as i am curious of How i did. Almost literally can't wait for next update. Also autocorrect a shit.
>>
File: 1458595709044.png (1 MB, 800x1470) Image search: [Google]
1458595709044.png
1 MB, 800x1470
>>26836176
>"When are gonna get to the part when Chryssi is Anon's sisteerrrrrrrr!..."
I know your feels, anon. Chryssi is one of my favorite characters in this.
>>
>>26836176
>>26836234
Chryssi onee-chan will happen I guess, I mean, no one actually believed that NMN was going to happen, and well... it almost killed the thread, made everyone angry... but it happened
>>
>>26836682
It wasn't as bad as you're making it out to be.
>>
>>26836692
>>26836692
You have problems with reading comprehension, I never said anything about NMN quality, I said that during the whole chapter and a couple chapters after that the thread became bump metropolis, Erf called quits because of that, then everyone got angry, he continued the story after the reaction, and then there were a couple threads were people still were arguing over that whole thing.

I never said anything about the quality itself, I mentioned that the reaction of it was negative, even now we are still discussing that event
>>
>>26836747

It was that bad? As a new reader I don't see the point anymore if that's still happening now. Wow. Still though, with the supposed "street urchin" back story/ground possibility for Chrysalis' sister identity, and her current character-type, I can only wonder how she'll be introduced and how she'll be played out in interaction and integration.
I mean come on. Basing how anon is, and how she acts now compared to before with that background given as an example, I want to skip time just to see how thing will kick off. I was kinda hoping that note from Starlight was the start of it.
Got me hanging on every word in this green and getting all these hints that aren't even hints(?). I can only imagine how the readers who were with it for much longer must feel.
You're doing gods work, Erf, and don't you stop. Don't rush either. As impatient as I'm getting I do like where this is going.
>>
>>26837155
>It was that bad?
By all accounts the whole thing was bad, not bad enought to cause the death of the thread, but still bad
>>
>>26837155

Welcome new reader. Yeah, for all intents and purposes, it still came out really bad. NMN was supposed to be the Episode "100" of the story. A fun little side thing where we get to see what an OP Anon could do. The set of chapters took suggestions from Anons all across the board and it just came out to be an utter mess.

As for Chrysalis sister thing. It'll come, it just hasn't reached that time yet (and really, at this point, the "What about Discord?" scenario might be dropped altogether as there is really no point to it now). Chrysalis herself is also hard to write. It may seem easy, but when I write her I always have to remember that she's a goal oriented character and that everything she does or says usually has some sort of point. Whether that point is actually important is irrelevant. Whenever I write ANY character I always have to keep in mind that they are not there to give Anon purpose or to give Anon something to do, they are to be treated as living breathing characters. And therefore if they appear and Anon isn't going to be the center of their focus then it's going to remain that way.

Now, for anyone that questions Lyra's sudden appearance Bonbon did tell Anon she was away during Nightmare Night, how's that for foreshadowing?
>>
File: FlashMeh.jpg (75 KB, 604x446) Image search: [Google]
FlashMeh.jpg
75 KB, 604x446
>>26837509
>how's that for foreshadowing?

It was alright.

It might just be because I kind of burned through everything as I could, but that was thee least interesting one thus far. If there weren't any before ya cudda fooled me.

Everything else either blew my mind or had me dying with laughter, but this right here? "Eh, at least its convenient."

6/10

Has anyone done an Eris-Anon yet? I got the idea to do it inspired by this, but realized discord is to complex to write if I'm gonna be going Erf-tier. Or should I say Urf-tier.
>>
>>26837675
Well, it wasn't supposed to be a big thing. I just meant how well it worked for convenience

I usually think of the story on the spot while i use my time at work to mentally sketch out plot paths. Lyra being gone wasn't actually going to amount to anything. But then I thought....huh.
>>
>>26837742
Well not to keep up the circlejerk but u just raised the rate then. That was kinda neat.

I'm surprised you kept it going this long actually too, especially at such a pace. I mean damn, all those chapters. Then ya realise it prolly hasn't been that much over if around two weeks.
>>
>>26837859
Yeah, thats probably the most ridiculous thing. not too much time has passed in the story. And yet all this shit has happened to Anon. Gee, I wonder if thats why he got his Cutie Mark. All dat chaos
>>
>>26837859
>>26837908

>not even two weeks.
It mightn't be to funny, but would be a thing to have that pointed out.
>>
>>26837675
Nope, Eris is all yours for you, dear potential writefag
>>
well, I gotta ask. Are we getting green tonight?
>>
>>26838099
yes, just dealing with something. i can't seem to be able to find my schedule for tomorrow. and it's worrying me.
>>
>>26838099
Yes, we playing Left4dead
This is a joke, as much as dead thread is
>>
>>26838286
Did Erf's schedule killed our dear writter?
>>
>>26829715
>You both walk until you reach the cliff. You look over it, and there it was. The town...it looked a smidge bigger than the last time you saw it. There were more buildings.
>"That the place?" Lyra looks around "Is there like a path we can walk down? Because I don't think going over the cliff is a good idea. juuust saying"
"Depends, are you able to float around using your magic?"
>Lyra shook her head "Nope, that's some pretty advanced stuff.I can get a few inches off the ground, but thats it. If I tried that over a cliff then we'd be the cutest pancakes this side of Equestria"
>....cutest...wouldn't be the word you'd use. She obviously didn't know what a broken body looked like.
"We're going to have to find a way around then, because I don't feel safe sliding down there."
>"Me neither, I thought you been here before though"
"I have....just, I never had to find the normal way to get down there."
>Lyra looks around the area, but all she could see is more wastes "hmmm, I bet if we just go further down we'll find a path. There has to be some way, otherwise there's no way anypony could get anywhere"
>"You'd be right about that, but the path is a little more ways away than you think. It's not too bad, but I think I could give you both a lift if you really need it."
>wut?
>Both you and Lyra look behind, only to see Night glider, hovering above you. She grins and waves her hoof to the both of you. "Yo"
"Night Glider?"
>"That's my name!" Night Glider grinned "And...you're Anon if I remember, and you must be his mom. Hello there, welcome to our neck of the woods"
>Lyra waves to her for a moment then leans close to you and whispers "pppssst, are we still doing the mom son thingy?"
>You giggle alittle and shake your head
"No it's ok, Night Glider this is my friend Lyra"
>"Hey! Always nice to see new friendly faces. So are you guys here to scope out our town?"
>>
>>26838605
>you shake your head
"No, we're here to see Starlight. She's around right?"
>"Starlight? Yeah she is. She's also been keeping herself busy in the old shed."
"Really? What's she up to?"
>"She's been working on the plans for the new town center. We figured if we wanted to be a proper town that we probably needed one of those. At first we thought it should just be a town hall. But Starlight said we needed to dream bigger. At first we thought it'd be too much but eh, Starlight said she'd do most of the work and it didn't look like she wanted to back down. She's been a little bit of a workaholic since she came back. But you know, she just wants to prove that's she's sorry and none of us wanna put her down. We're all just hoping she doesn't crack under the pressure."
>hrn, it seemed Starlight wasted no time in trying to reintegrate with the town. You just hope nothing was up....especially with Twilight coming.
"Well, I guess it's good I'm here then. I bet she needed a break anyway."
>"If you can get her out that is, when she gets really into it she just ignores the outside world. We can knock a hundred times and still no answer. Some of us are on edge about it, but I've been in there once or twice. Things seemed fine to me" Night Glider shrugged, she didn't seem really worried about it.
>But that did worry you, that worried you all the more. mnnnn
"Oh boy"
>You chuckle a little nervously
"I hope I caught her at a good time, but wait. Can you carry my friend here?"
>"Huh?" Lyra gives you a peeved look "are you calling me fat?"
>>
>>26838656
>W-woah, that's not what you meant! But it sure seemed Lyra took it that way as she gives you a deadly stare
"I...n-no! I didn't mean tha-"
>Lyra began to grin, then giggled, and nearly laughed before petting you on the head "Relax, I'm just playing. You take things too seriously sometimes. Maybe you're too mature. Somepony has gotta make sure that foal spirit doesn't die out. And If that's gotta be me, that's fine..." Lyra then looked to Night Glider "But seriously, you don't think I'll be too heavy right? Because that's a long way down"
>"It'll be fine. I may look a little scrawny, buy I'm actually really tough. You gotta be when living out here."
"Speaking of which, what are you doing out here anyway?"
>Night Glider looked to the right, then to the left "Keeping an eye out for a caravan, we don't really have a way to grow crops or get water yet. So we just rely on trade to get by. Gotta tell you though, now that we can make better stuff, actually getting the things we need is ALOT easier."
>"Neat, I never heard of a town that had to rely on trade before. Ohh ohh! hey! you wouldn't have seen any purple princesses around, have you?" Lyra asked, both worried and giddy that you both may have not missed Twilight.
>"Purple Princesses? Oh you mean Twilight? Nah, why? I thought she was busy in Ponyville?" Night Glider was pretty confused
>"Anon, you hear that? Twilight hasn't made it yet! We have time!"
>"Woah woah...time for what? What's going on? Is there a surprise party? Because I wasn't told." Now she was really confused.
"No erm...it's just we want to talk to Starlight about something. actually..."
>You sigh
"Look, I don't expect you to help us. But Starlight is still kind of angry at Twilight"
>Night Glider raised an eyebrow "Why? She saved us all"
>>
>>26838783
"Well it's complicated really. When Starlight was...let's say...bad. She was spying on Twilight pretty much the entire time. And she saw that Twilight was sort of...let's say....annoying, to say the least. She feels Twilight is more of a snoop that gets into others business and shoves her ideologies down others throats. Basically, at this point. Starlight would like to be able to prove herself without Twilight coming in to check up on her."
>"woah...I didn't know all that. But it couldn't be that bad right? What's wrong with a little check up?"
"You'd have to be there, the moment she found out Starlight was back in town Twilight showed up and questioned me up and down and even blamed my dad for it"
>"Your dad? Now that's pretty weird. I've never met your dad, I don't think anypony here has....are you sure you're talking about Princess Twilight?" Night Glider had some doubt.
>"Hey I believe him. I'd be pretty suspicious too if...I dunno the circumstances exactly...but his dad is always pretty suspicious." Lyra said, jumping to your defense.
>"I...guess. This is all confusing really. So how about I just give you guys a ride down and you can sort this out with Starlight. Because really? I got nothen" Night Glider didn't know what to make of it
"Thank you Night Glider."
>"Hey no prob, you're first by the way. So don't shake too much."
>With that, Night Glider grasped you tight and gently brought you down the cliff, she then went back for Lyra. It was actually humorous. Night Glider seemed to be struggling with her as Lyra smiled and let out a "wheeeeee!"
>Adorable really.
>Night Glider went back to looking to see if the caravan was nearby. So you and Lyra made your ways to the town. Thankfully, the shack was one of the first things in sight. Being at the very beginning edge of the town.
>>
>>26838839
>as you approached the shack, Lyra stopped and began to look around.
"Lyra?"
>You look back, wondering what she was doing.
"What's up?"
>"Being super vigilant and looking out for Princess Twilight, especially since I now know she could be a snoop" She looked up, then right, then left, then up
"..oh..."
>You felt a little bad laying it down so thick. But, Twilight. Especially after her behavior. Probably didn't deserve your sympathy. So you do your best to ignore it.
"thanks...though. I am a little surprised you'd just take my word for it like that"
>Lyra looked back at you "Everything you said is true right?"
>You nod
"Yeah...it is"
>"Then? Anon, I'm more friends with you than I am with her. Her being a princess doesn't change that. I mean hey, if Princess Celestia came down herself to do something bad to Bonbon, I'd jump in eyes closed; ready to defend her the best I can"
>you didn't know whether to grimace or grin, so you let out a small giggle
"You know Celestia would never do that right?"
>"Oh I know, she seems super cool. I was just giving an example. Now go do your thing, I'll distract Princess Twilight as much as I can"
>You nod, and smile at her
"Thanks Lyra"
>You walk over to the door of the shack. You could hear mumbling and small click clack noises coming from the other side. You give it a gentle knock.
>>
>>26838873
>No answer
>You knock again, harder this time
"Starlight? Starlight...it's me..Anon"
>Suddenly, the mumbling and the noises stop. and in the next moment..the door opens slightly as Starlight peers through the door at you. "Anon?"
>You give her a big ole smile
"Yeeep! hey!"
>The door opens , and instead of a hug, you feel a magical force slide you in. You yelp in surprise from the push and speed as Starlight closes the door behind you and locks it.
>......ummm
>You look back at Starlight, a little worried
"Starlight?...you ok?"
>She..looked like herself. But she also had a pretty serious expression on her face. "Anon, what are you doing here?!" She sounded frantic, she kept her voice low. da fuck?
"U-ummmm...I came to see you and.....what's going on exactly? Why are you acting weird?"
>"Because!" Starlight looks around then leans in close to you and whispers "I'm working on a special project."
>....oh god...please don't let it be bad..
"Ummm...what kind? Of secret project"
>"If I tell you, you promise not to tell anypony else?"
>this....was odd. Well, at least she trusted you...you'd just would have preffered a hi, a hello, or a how are you.
"um, sure"
>>
>>26838934
i'll continue tomorrow
>>
>>26839081
Good night Erf
Thanks for giving us some good green
See ya tomorrow
>>
Bampfh
>>
File: hg.png (53 KB, 409x592) Image search: [Google]
hg.png
53 KB, 409x592
>>26838934
Maaaaaan why'd it have to stop there.
>>
>>26839473
Usually because erf has to sleep
>>
File: 1346304278157.jpg (566 KB, 1648x1101) Image search: [Google]
1346304278157.jpg
566 KB, 1648x1101
>>26840052
>This is Starlight's secret project
>>
>>26838934
oh boy
pls dont be a relapse
>>
I am loving this and will read the whole thing over again
>>
>>26838934
Don't forget that Lyra is part of Twilight's old circle as well.
>>
>>26842024
Really old circle, to the point where Twilight didn't even remember Lyra
>>
>>26842455
Exactly, but Lyra should still remember Twilight. At least considering how the others did.
>>
>>26843347
also consider in that episode lyra was the only one she didn't visit
>>
>>26843410
But still, those two really aren't any close
>>
File: 1456969163462.gif (879 KB, 464x320) Image search: [Google]
1456969163462.gif
879 KB, 464x320
>>26843182
>>
File: 1456426236243.png (521 KB, 683x560) Image search: [Google]
1456426236243.png
521 KB, 683x560
So... when is Anon gonna fuck that minty mare?
>>
>>26845167
NEVER EVER anon fell for the DT
>>
>>26845301
i gotta admit though. whenever I write Lyra. I get the vapors. Something about cycling her personality in my head multiple times makes me all tingly and happy and wanting to do gentle sexual things to her
>>
>>26846323
also, will be writing soon. i feel a little more energetic than usual. just need to get some food. unless something stupid like last night happens
>>
File: 1444139516611.png (170 KB, 1000x1117) Image search: [Google]
1444139516611.png
170 KB, 1000x1117
>>26846323
This is an appropriate reaction to Lyra.
>>
>>26838934
>Starlight stepped backward and pulled down a blind that was in the middle of the shack. Revealing a blueprint.
>You were worried at first, but after a quick gaze. You could see it was some sort of blueprint to a building. The town center?
"What is that?"
>"It's my fiftieth revision of my idea for the town center." Starlight was smiling, it seems she felt pretty good about...something.
>That number to you though...was startling. No wonder Night Glider was worried.
"Fiftieth?! Starlight why?"
>"Why not?..oh" Starlight slaps her face with her hoof "It seems I may have gotten ahead of myself. Sorry, I've been in here for a while. I just saw you and pulled you in. You don't even know what's going on, do you?"
>Wow, she really was focused on this project.
"Sorta. Night Glider told me you were here working. and uh.....are you ok? You didn't even say hi"
>"mnnn.." Starlight sighed, and took a moment to calm down "Sorry...I just been caught up in this project a little after I got here. I just want to show everypony I can do a lot of good. Not for myself, but for them. I want to make the perfect town center. So we all can have a place to talk and make decisions while also having a place for visitors and potential new townsponies to relax and experience our hospitality."
>hrn, she was trying to make a big effort. you couldn't fault her for that. But you remembered Night Glider's words of the others being worried about her being in the shack for so long.
>>
>>26847714
>You take a look at the blueprints. It....was pretty big. there were even a recreational room in the plans. and a daycare for foals. Maybe...this was too much. At least for a town this small.
"Yeah I can see that, but Starlight. Don't you think it's a little much? This town center is huge."
>"And?"
"I'm just saying, the town still kind of looks the same size. I don't think you need all this stuff yet. And...you said this is your fiftieth revision?"
>Starlight nodded and looked upon her work with pride "Yes, I think I'm getting close to the perfect iteration for the town. Though, I could use a second opinion. I didn't want to show anypony in town because I want it to be a surprise. And I already know you're very smart, so I know I can count on you for a detailed and honest opinion."
>This...was already awkward. It was almost like she was expecting you. or moreso. Maybe she kept making revisions because she thought she could make it better. Then the moment she saw you, she immediately wanted an opinion on her work....most likely hoping for a positive one.
"It looks great...it's just. Starlight"
>You sigh, you could already tell what was going on. She was being overzealous and pushing the others away due to it.
>"Yes?"
"I think you should just do the town hall instead of an entire center. The beds for guests and newcomers seems like a great idea to add. But that's about it. I know what you're trying to do. But I don't live here, my opinion shouldn't matter. You should bring some of your earlier revisions to the other ponies and ask them. Remember, this isn't just your town anymore. It's everypony's"
>...you almost cringed at yourself. You sounded like Twilight.
>>
>>26847891
>Starlight stopped for a moment. Then looked at her blueprint. Then back at you. She was frowning. "Are you sure?"
>You nod
"Yeah, they are really worried about you Starlight. They'd rather you go out and hang with them then spend all this time working on the town center. They just want to be your friend more than anything else."
>Starlight again looked at her work. Besides the blueprint hanging there, there was piles of papers and rolled up blueprints all over the shack. She looked in a mirror, and looked into her own eyes. She could see her own desperate sadness.
>She then looks back at you "Can I tell you something?"
>geez, now she looked pretty awful. You hoped you didn't lay it on too thick....like Twilight.
"Sure, anything. You can trust me."
>"ok...well, I...I guess the reason I'm even in here is because I'm a little scared."
"Scared? you mean of the other ponies?"
>She nods
>"Yes, They've been really accepting of me despite everything I've done. But...now that I see what I've done wrong. I'm afraid of messing up again, or saying something wrong, or doing something they wouldn't like. I figured if I just locked myself in here and worked on my projects that I could make their lives better without having to actually screw up and ruin their lives."
>>
>>26848344
>poor girl. She's so afraid of losing friends again that she locked herself in here to avoid hurting anyone altogether.
"Hey Starlight, come on. This isn't like you. When I first met you, you were confident, tough, and prepared for anything."
>Starlight gave you a passively awkward look "erm.....that's because I wanted to crush Twilight and make my old dream a reality."
"Exactly! You had drive, you were willing to risk everything to make it happen. But now I come to visit and your in here afraid and alone. Now I don't wanna sound like Twilight or anything. But your friends don't want to see you trapped in here working alone, they want to be a part of your life, they want to work with you and spend time with you. You gotta show them that you still have that drive, only now you know exactly what to focus on."
>Starlight didn't say anything at first, she walked over to the door and peered outside. Only to be met by the gaze of Lyra
>Starlight just stares at her, caught offguard by this unknown pony who just stared back at her.
>".......Hello?"
>Starlight had only wanted to see what the others had been doing. She didn't expect this.
>"Hi!" Lyra grinned at her "You must be Starlight, I'm Lyra. Anon's friend. I don't know if he's mentioned me or not but he's mentioned you. How are you?"
>Starlight was at first...astounded by Lyra. Here was a mint green horse, right in front of her, just suddenly saying hi as if she had not a care in the world. She then felt..a little overwhelmed.
>"Hi...I'm....in the middle of something actually."
>Lyra only grinned more at her "Oh, that's ok. You and Anon must be pretty busy in there. I'd just thought I'd say hi since you popped your head out"
>"You know Anon...what..." Starlight felt a chill in her heart "Has Anon told you about me?"
>>
File: 1441898262050.png (593 KB, 5500x3094) Image search: [Google]
1441898262050.png
593 KB, 5500x3094
this is good
>>
>>26848527
>"Some stuff" Lyra shrugged "That you did some pretty bad things, stole some cutie marks, did some spying. Then he told me that you're his friend and that you're pretty ok. And if you're pretty ok to Anon then you're pretty ok to me. So, whatcha doing in there? Still doing that town hall stuff I heard that pegasus pony tell us about?"
>You poked your head out under Lyra, you could hear the entire conversation, and already saw you could use this to your advantage. You could tell Starlight was still anxious about everything. It shouldn't be surprising to you honestly. Despite being her first friend in god knows how long, you couldn't expect her to make a full turn around in a day. So maybe you could take advantage of this situation to help her out.
>"Yes...that's exactly what I'm doing.."
>You smile at Lyra
"Hey Lyra, you doing ok out here?"
>Lyra nodded "Yep, everything's fine so far."
"Cool...so..Starlight..."
>You look up at her
"This is my friend Lyra, she's pretty friendly. Maybe we can all hang out and...you know..give her a tour of the town?"
>"Oh hey! a tour! That actually sounds like fun! I was getting bored wai-"
>OH SHIT!
>You had nearly even forgotten about that, you just let out a yelp the moment you realize what she was going to say.
"YEEERP!"
>Both Starlight and Lyra give you an odd look.
>Shit, how the fuck could you even forget for a moment the actual reason you were there? GODDAMMIT!
>But Twilight didn't seem to be around at all...maybe for a moment, you could try to help Starlight...then tell her about Twilight...
"S-sorry, accidentally stubbed my hoof."
>"Well you gotta be more careful Anon, don't wanna go home early because you hurt yourself do you?" Lyra shifted her eyes to your hoof, she didn't see any kind of mark or anything. So she felt relieved, it must have been minor.
"Y-yeah..sorry"
>>
>>26848715
>You look at Starlight again, and grin at her, then Lyra.
"So how about we all get a bite to eat?"
>"Oh hey! that doesn't sound like a bad idea! I didn't get to eat yet! Hey Starlight, does this place have any good places to eat?" Lyra asks, as if Starlight was already a good friend of hers.
>"You're asking me? Just like that?" Starlight couldn't understand Lyra's friendliness "We don't even know eachother"
>Lyra shrugs "Well, that's why we can get to know eachother over some brunch. Come onnnn, it'll be fun!"
"She's right Starlight, I don't get to visit everyday. And you look like you could do with some good eats, it doesn't look like you ate anything at all while you were in that shack."
>Starlight had to stop and think, She at first. Thought it was a bad idea. But when she looked back at the shack, she could visualize herself being in there. Alone, trying to achieve something she'd just throw away and try to make better. She thought about you, and how you were the only one to understand her after all these years. And then the fact that there was a pony that knew of her past transgressions and didn't even seem to bat an eye. If she went back into the shack, and back to her work. She'd be alone. And after having contact with another pony again, especially one she was comfortable with. That didn't sound so comforting.
>Starlight held her breath for a moment, then slowly exhaled as she looked to the left, further into town. "Well, we could go get some food at Sugar Belle's place. If that's ok with everypony"
>"Sounds good to me, anypony with a name like that must make some pretty sweet food...she does make food right? I don't think my tummy could handle candy and sweets while it's empty" Lyra gave her soft stomach a rub.
>>
>>26848791
>"It's got more than just that. She bakes some pretty good muffins too. And..." Starlight stopped, she started to think, she was about to go eat not just with you, but with a pony she didn't know. At a place where a pony she subjugated will be serving them food. One of the troubles she had was despite them accepting her, she personally began to felt it was undeserved and that perhaps it was Anon's words in the first place that got her that chance. She didn't want to ruin it.
>"And?" Lyra looked at her with curiosity
>"And...why?" Starlight plopped down on her butt, and looked down, feeling terrible and scared. "Why is this hard? I want to show them I've really changed. But if I mess up once. They'll just hate me again. Maybe you both should go, I think I can make things better if I just finish my work."
>"It's not hard. All you gotta do is walk up to everypony, smile, and say hello! I got a friend named Pinkie Pie who's like..friends with EVERYPONY. All that bad guy stuff you did in the past doesn't matter anymore. For example, Anon's dad is this guy named Discord. He was prettttyyyyy bad. Infact, he even committed treason on all of Equestria. But look at him now! Only a few ponies hate him instead of everypony. And considering Anon here is a pretty cool friend, Discord's probably been doing a pretty good job at raising him."
>Those words pass through Starlight's ears. And as it does, she begins to think. and comes up with a single question. "I...heard about Discord. I heard about the terrible things he's done...I've...seen a few things even. Which, brings me to this question." Starlight looks up Lyra with serious eyes "Are you friends with Discord then? Despite what he's done?"
>>
>>26848863
>Lyra rubbed her chin on that ".....no actually, I've never really got to talk to him. But I'd sure love to. I bet he can be a pretty fun guy when he's not terrorizing ponies. Like I said, look at Anon. Anon has done a lot of amazing stuff ever since he showed up. He became the "Hero colt of Ponyville" by beating up these two bad guys that were up to no good."
>Starlight began to think again. She started to think logically about it. She remembered Chrysalis and how Anon actually seemed to be ok with having one of Equestria's truly evil villains living with him. Anon forgave her...or it seemed that way to her. Starlight considered something after that. If two villains, who she at least considered much worse than her, can be forgiven...even by a single colt. Then...maybe she had been overthinking and over worrying after all. The ponies she had control over before had forgiven her, they never even seemed all too upset with her back, they all cared. And she just pushed them away....afraid that maybe it was all a facade. That they'd just eventually leave her...like Sunburst.
>Starlight had a new resolve. She realized she had only made a half effort, and only because you intervened in the first place. She'd give it a shot. She'd go to brunch, and then afterwards. She would ask Sugar Belle if she'd like to see her earlier revisions of the town center. If what she was being told was right, then...it wouldn't turn out so bad. And it would make them happy while she also got to interact. She almost felt idiotic, before she was willing to talk to anybody...sure to convert them but still. She was a master of speech and manipulation. But, perhaps because a lot of her didn't care who got hurt when it came to her ambition. Now that she cared, she didn't ever want to go back to that.
>>
>>26848936
>For you, it was like a light just turned on in her. She smiled...genuinely. "Well Lyra, it looks like you're a really good friend then. So while we get a bite to eat. What do you know about the unicorn spells of old? Mostly those created by Starswirl the Bearded?"
>"Absolutely.....nothing, buuuuut! I do got this neato ball that shoots colored lights when you tap it with some magic. Wanna see?" Lyra asks with a happy smile.
>Well, for Starlight that was disappointing. But she wouldn't let that put down her resolve. "erm....ok. That sounds nice"

and thats it for now.
>>
dead thread
>>
File: 1445638767510.png (140 KB, 770x500) Image search: [Google]
1445638767510.png
140 KB, 770x500
>>26849570
>>
>>26848947
Well, again Starlight might be one of your best characters m8
>>
wow
60 posters and just so many responses to the last chapter

truly everyone here wants to see this story continue and give their criticisms and praises
>>
>>26850212
thats why its universally agreed that its a fucking dead thread
>>
>>26848936
I sometimes feel your Lyra a little similar to Pinkie, still there are some minor differences, like she not being as hyper and random
>>
>>26848947
Starlight a cute
>>
File: 1457300439198.png (150 KB, 1200x750) Image search: [Google]
1457300439198.png
150 KB, 1200x750
>>26848947
>>26850502
And of course my fucking picture is gone
>>
>>26849570
Where do these retards come from?
>>
>>26850609
you mean the people that are absolutely correct in saying that a thread with no replies after a dump of green is a dead thread?
>>
So, if I have to guess, Twilight arrived at the town just after Starlight had the day of her life with anon, Lyra and the town horses, gets snoopy or tries to scold anon, and Starlight fucking toast her
>>
>>26850746
What would be a funky twist is if Twilight never actually headed for the town and actually fucked off on some random errand or got called away. She has ocd but I would expect here to still be efficient for time and take the train too if she wanted to hurry, provided she didn't start teleporting in the direction of the town, since it seems she wasn't already there.
I also wouldn't be too surprised if she IS already there and is bing incognito somewhere with binoculars.
>>
>>26850746
Yeah, I don't think Starlight would take well to Twilight getting all up in her first friend in a long time's face.
>>
>>26850944
Twilight is heading there sooner or later, one because she believes this a major concern issue and two, to prove herself. I believe shit will go done when she tries to get too preachy or scold anon.

It would a be an interesting turn of events if Twilight actually starts to get resentful towards anon
>>
File: 1448867119337.jpg (103 KB, 1280x713) Image search: [Google]
1448867119337.jpg
103 KB, 1280x713
>>26848947
Hey Erf, just wanted to let you know that the first thing I do when I wake up is open your pastebin and read the latest update. I just want to thank you for taking the time to write for us every day. Not many other writefags can claim to do that.
>>
>>26851442
>if Twilight actually starts to get resentful towards anon
From their discussion on the cottage, I got vibes that she kinda is. Maybe she will start acting more cuntish towards anon, or maybe we will have a lesson moment with her, or she will realize that she can't friends with everyone and just fuck off
>>
>>26848947
once more glorious senpai erf has given us his green keyboard bless thee erf bless
>>
>>26851716
Thanks. Actually i wanna laugh now. Because the story is nearly double in words when compared to FO:E
>>
>>26852722
The original story or the whole deal?
>>
>>26852722
Including spinoffs?
>>
>>26853558
Original
>>
>>26851442
How would she even acts towards anon? She can't get her friends since one of them is already part of his family, Celestia likes anon a lot too. Maybe she will just act like an angsty edgelord against him
>>
>>26853920
I'd hope she isn't written too much so. Twi might be a bit cracked in the noggin, bit she ain't all that troubled. She was able to come around in the official after all. Plus, wouldn't want to have an applerape or Survival Anon tragety in this that leads to a reality where one of the 6 is somehow offed or alienated. (Dammit Pikeman)
>>
>>26854571
>applerape
preety sure is flutterape anon and i know that story shit was fucked up
>>
>>26854571
I mean like an angry teenager, by ignoring anon or being overall cynical and snarky about and around him
>>
>>26854571
Well, she can certainly be angry towards anon, or she will feel uncomfortable around him, or maybe she just won't have the courage to face him
>>
will be writing when i want to. i got a day off tomorrow and it's been forever sinc ei gamed....so i'm gaming.
>>
>>26852722
Do you have an exact word count? I'm curious.
>>
>>26856245
i used too. I know when i posted the last word count it beat the original FO:E, and that was several threads ago
>>
File: 1458097562692.jpg (39 KB, 960x558) Image search: [Google]
1458097562692.jpg
39 KB, 960x558
>>26856196
L4D2?
>>
>>26856358
Fug, I don't have it installed
>>
File: hoers.png (172 KB, 900x1135) Image search: [Google]
hoers.png
172 KB, 900x1135
>>26856358
Fallout
>>
>>26856196
Alright mang, enjoy the vidya
>>
>>26850944
Well, Erf said that she went to see Celestia, so I don't think that will happen
>>
>>26848947
>"Ok, so when you tap the ball on your horn like this. It lights up with all sorts of colors" Lyra touches it upon her horn, making it glow as it did before. She then holds the ball towards Starlight "Wanna give it a try?"
>Starlight hesitated, then slowly put on as good as a smile as she could and takes the ball. "Ok...so, I just tap it on my horn?"
>Lyra nods "mhmmm, remember to put some magic into it. Or it won't work"
>"ok..ok, I got it. So, tap it onto my horn and..." Starlight moves the ball to her horn. And when she puts magic into it. It doesn't just glow and release lights. The ball radiates like a mini-sun and blasts rainbow magic balls all over the place before the ball itself explodes into embers and dust.
>Starlight was confused and momentarily erked, afraid she may have done something wrong "I-is it supposed to do that? Did I break it?"
>Lyra looked upon the the remains of the ball, then nodded "Yup."
>"I-I didn't m-mean to...I just." She was already having a spaz moment, thinking she angered Lyra "I.....I'm sorry..."
>"Hey, don't even sweat it. I didn't even know that could happen. How'd you do that? That was super cool!" It seemed Lyra enjoyed the magical display
>You did as well, it was like a magical firework shooting what turned out to be harmless magic balls of various color as the ball became a damned sun.
"Yeah..that was pretty neat, I wonder what would have happened if I tried my horn on it."
>Starlight was confused, and then relieved. It seemed that despite her breaking something of someone else's, it was actually no big deal, especially after such a spectacular display. "I think maybe I used too much magic.....you're not mad at all?"
>Lyra shook her head "Nope, those things were pretty cheap in the first place. Considering what Anon has said about your magic, no wonder it broke. Tch, I wish I was that powerful."
>>
>>26857695
Cute unsure Glimmy is cute as fuck.
>>
>>26857695
>"Well...." Starlight began to calm down again, nothing bad happened. She found it strange but, she wanted to keep to her resolve, and she guessed that meant to be pleasant. "If you study really hard and practice your magic everyday for hours on end, you'll get pretty good at it in a few years."
>"Hours on end?....eh, I'm good. I think I'll just leave that kind of magic to the professionals. Still, super cool that you can do that"
>Starlight actually found that a little funny, she thought it was kind of humorous that Lyra gives up the moment she is told a ton of hard work would have to be put into it. It made her smile. "Well, it's not for everypony. Though, I have to admit. Maybe It does have to do with a little natural talent." Starlight felt a little smug about that, since she knew she was brimming with talent and skill at the same time. But once she sensed herself feeling arrogant, she mentally put a stop to it. And took another breath. "Anyway, let's go get some food. I'm sure theirs a lot you'd both like to talk about, am I right?"
"Yeah, I wouldn't mind catching up a little. Actually, I got a story for you when we get there Starlight. I know you have interest in my horn, how'd you like to hear about a whole day where I got to use it?"
>Now that caught Starlight's attention. While she kept her urges down from wanting to use the horn for herself, hearing about it's uses and limits did interest her greatly, not to mention that the care she did have for you made her want to hear what you personally did that day. "I'd love to hear about that, and don't skip any details, no matter how boring. Any and every detail, no matter how small, can actually turn out to be very interesting."
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.