[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You! Get your ass into the bedroom, now! We're doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 28
File: limestonepointing.jpg (4 MB, 2400x2105) Image search: [Google]
limestonepointing.jpg
4 MB, 2400x2105
>You! Get your ass into the bedroom, now! We're doing it and I'm not taking 'no' for an answer!
>>
>>26783224
Pls not the barbed strap-on this time, Limey ;_;
>>
File: ok.jpg (47 KB, 579x798) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
47 KB, 579x798
>>26783224
>>
>>26783224
...make me...
>>
File: implying.png (81 KB, 274x188) Image search: [Google]
implying.png
81 KB, 274x188
We're doing what exactly?
>>
>>26783224
Nice ears donkey
>>
>>26783224
No.
>>
>>26783224
Limestone is best dom.
>>
File: 1457650808959.jpg (130 KB, 410x620) Image search: [Google]
1457650808959.jpg
130 KB, 410x620
>>26783270
>Limedom
>>
File: 5M3zswg.gif (410 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
5M3zswg.gif
410 KB, 500x372
>>26783224
>>
>>26783287
If you think about, Limey acts the way does since she feels no one respects her. I'm sure once her anger was worked out she'd snuggle up with you. Then it would be playful dominance
>>
>>26783224

I want to lick the lard out of limestones floppy donkey ears.
>>
File: lookingup.png (101 KB, 558x600) Image search: [Google]
lookingup.png
101 KB, 558x600
>>26783270
Of course I am, dummy! Was there any doubt?!
>>
>>26783424
No, ma'am...
>>
File: 1389819716635.jpg (69 KB, 708x407) Image search: [Google]
1389819716635.jpg
69 KB, 708x407
>>26783318
>you will never be the one who breaks Limeys hard shell and reveals her cute side
>>
Okay, but be ready for a fight if you want to be on top.
>>
File: imthehottest.png (159 KB, 798x1002) Image search: [Google]
imthehottest.png
159 KB, 798x1002
>>26783436
>Hmph, I thought not. Now lets go to the bedroom and do the only thing you're sort of good at.
>>
File: angry.jpg (172 KB, 965x1024) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
172 KB, 965x1024
>>26783548
>"You'll take whatever position I tell you to take and like it!"
>>
>>26783569
Come over here and try to make me, bitch!
>>
>>26783224
I've got a humanized limestone >rape green, if you guys can stomach it.
>>
>>26783605
Is Limestone the raper or rapee?
>>
>>26783605
Is it really rough/kinky sex rape, or rape rape?

Either way, post it. 50/50 chance it either turns me on or pisses me off.
>>
fuck you, I ain't goin' nowhere unless you're suckin' my dick.
>>
>>26783621
Judging by the "if you guys can stomach it", i'd say the latter.
>>
File: bitethrough.jpg (616 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
bitethrough.jpg
616 KB, 1000x1000
>>26783597
>"Not a smart thing to say to me!"
>>
>>26783224
Why does she look like she's covered in a layer of vaseline?
>>
>>26783550
Complaining about the new season?
>>
File: 123135453676478.jpg (544 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
123135453676478.jpg
544 KB, 1000x1000
>>26783635
>>
>>26783621
Limestone is the raper.

>>26783626
It's more rough, kinky sex rape, but also arguably actually rape depending on how you define rape.

Should I repost the whole thing here or link the pastebin?
>>
File: 1450396803073.png (318 KB, 514x647) Image search: [Google]
1450396803073.png
318 KB, 514x647
>>26783638
>thread about Limedom
>she's getting raped
>>
>>26783655
Limestone raping Anon? Please let it be so
>>
>>26783640
I'm sure it is. Are you going to keep talking or do you think you can take me on?
>>
>>26783638
>>26783663
I meant the humanized part.
>>
I'm just going to repost the story here.

>You had been living with the pie family and working on the farm for a few months now.
>It had been pretty good so far, except for Limestone Pie, the family bitch.
>She hated you, and she made sure to let you know at every possible opportunity.
>You put up with it though, the pay was good, and the other members of the Pie clan were great company.
>Unfortunately you weren't going to get to spend much time with them today, though.
>It was Sunday, the day you headed into town to spend time with your other friends and stock up on some essential supplies to get you through the week.
>Like the alcohol you needed to deal with Limestone.
>Speak of the devil, and she shall appear.
>Leaning against her bedroom door in a bathrobe was the bitch herself.
>"You heading out?"
"Yep."
>"Don't stay gone too long, Anon. You might just get my hopes up that my dad finally kicked you out."
>She does this every week, like clockwork. Meets you on the way out the door just to insult you.
"Fuck you Lime."
>"You wish."
>You quickly push her out of your thoughts as you head out the front door and get in your car.
>A quick dig through your pockets reveals that you left your keys behind, however.
>Sighing in annoyance, you trudge back inside and towards your room.
>You weren't prepared for what lie within, however.
>The robe Lime had been wearing was laying on the floor.
>Lime was laying back on your bed wearing incredibly revealing lingerie, holding a pair of your boxers against her face with one hand and sliding your electric toothbrush down the front of her panties with the other.
>She freezes when she sees you. Neither of you speak at first, the only noise being the whir of the toothbrush.
>"W-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!?"
"W-what am I doing, what the fuck are YOU doing?"
>"Y-you're supposed to be gone right now!"
>Despite the fact that you're staring right at her, she continues to rub herself with your toothbrush.
>>
>>26783728
"S-stop that! Get my fucking toothbrush out of your vagina!"
>She huffs.
>"It's not in my vagina, Anon, it's on my clit."
"What!? How's that any different!?"
>She smirks and turns herself so that her crotch is angled towards you.
"W-what are you-"
>Your voice catches in your throat when she uses her fingers to slide her panties aside, revealing her glistening slit.
>She brings the brush down to her opening and gently pushes the spinning bristles inside.
>After advancing it in a few inches, she glares at you with as smug a glare as she can muster in this bizarre situation.
>"T-that's the difference, Anon. Consider that your basic anatomy lesson for the day."
"W-what the fuck. Lime stop diddling yourself with my toothbrush and get-"
>"Are you going to fuck me, or not!?"
>You're taken aback by her outburst. She looked extremely irritated, even more so than usual.
>"I've literally got my cunt aimed at you, and you're just standing there like a fucking moron!"
"N-NO! No I'm not going to fuck you! You're always such a cold bitch to me, and now I find out you've been rubbing yourself against my shit as soon as I turn my back!? You're crazy! I don't stick my dick in crazy."
>She groans and rolls her eyes.
>"What about dry humping?"
"...What?"
>She smirks as she pulls the toothbrush out of herself.
>Turning the bristles away from herself, she starts running the length of the thing between the lips of her vulva.
>"Sure, you know, just slide yourself along the outside, let my lips and clit hug you while the friction brings you closer, until it all becomes too much, and you blow a wad across my stomach..."
>She reaches over and pulls apart the knots holding her panties together, letting them drop away and revealing everything.
>"After all the shit I've given you...You'd love to see me lying beneath you, basted with your cum, wouldn't you?"
>Oh boy. Oh jeez. Oh dear.
>>
>>26783746
>Your eyes trace along the inside of her thighs, up over her pubic mound, and onto her stomach.
>You could practically see the strings of semen across her stomach now.
"...I...Well, that is to say...um..."
>She looks like she's losing her patience.
>"Just take your clothes off, for fucks sake."
>You can't believe you're about to do this.
>As you shakily pull your clothes off, Limestone dips a few fingers inside herself and rubs them against her lips, further moistening the area.
>"I gotta hand it to you, Anon. What you lack in wit you make up for with that body."
>You wince at her backhanded complement. You almost pull your pants back up and leave, but the clarion call of cooch convinces you to push through.
>As soon as you're undressed, she grabs you and pulls you on top of her.
>"C'mon, let's hurry this along, son."
>You gulp as she wraps her fingers around your shaft and gently massages it's length.
>"Looks like your ready to go already. You've got good taste, Anon."
>You don't miss the opportunity to try to take her ego down a peg.
"O-oh please. Like you said earlier, you had your cunt aimed at me."
>She squeezes your dick, earning a grunt from you.
>"Oh, so you just aren't discerning? I pegged you for the kind of guy with literally no standards."
"I-I just...shut up."
>You shouldn't have tried to play her at her own game.
>She wraps her legs around you as she shepherds your dick towards her lips.
>As soon as you make contact, you press against her and slide yourself in between the vulva.
>You groan as you grind yourself against her.
>The spectacle of your head disappearing amidst her folds, only to reemerge from beneath her clitoris as you thrust is incredibly stimulating.
>Not just for you it seems, as Limestone's breathing is becoming increasing ragged, and her face is consumed almost entirely by a rosy blush.
>It all seems to become a bit much for her, and she bucks her hips forward as your dick slides across her clit on the downstroke.
>>
>>26783746
Oh man, I can't believe you ran with that prompt.
>>
>>26783761
>Your tip grazes across the entrance, and as she starts to slide back down you feel it start to press in.
>You catch it just in time, and avoid penetrating her.
>She grunts as you line back up with her and resume grinding against her.
>While you do, she tightens her grip on you with her legs and wraps her arms around your neck.
>"Ngh...truth be told, Anon, I thought you'd bust by now. Maybe you'll actually get to make me cum?"
>The gap between the two of you is practically nonexistent as she starts to roll her hips back into you.
>You moan as the stimulation becomes almost too intense. You hold out, though. You want to prove her wrong.
>You lock eyes with her as you give a good, hard bounce.
>You will never blink.
>Your plans for optical domination are shattered as you feel her writhing hips line her opening up with your tip again.
>Once again you narrowly avoid sticking it in, and you hear a huff from Lime.
>When you look back up, you just manage to catch an annoyed look on her face before she replaces it with another condescending smile.
>"Huah...Y-you think you can go a little harder? We're fucking, not hugging it out."
>You stop moving and pull as far away as her strong grip will allow.
"Y-you're doing it on purpose, aren't you?"
>Her smile drops.
>"W-what are you-hah-talking about?"
"You keep moving your hips to try and make it 'accidentally' go in!"
>"You're delusional. And you had the nerve to call ME crazy."
>You try to escape her grip, but to no avail. You yelp as she pulls you against her body, burying your face in her soft breasts.
>"C'mon, don't leave the job half-done, Anon. You still want to hot glue my bellybutton, right?"
"L-let go, Lime!"
>She loosens her grip slightly, and you try to pull back.
>As you do, your dick slides back along her vulva, and your tip brushes briefly against the opening of her vagina.
>Limestone tightens her grip and pulls you back against her, driving your cock into her in one swift motion.
>>
>>26783774
"NGGAH! HAaah!"
>"Whoops. That happened."
>She rolls the two of you over so that she's on top.
>She's incredibly tight. Just being inside her feels like you're on the brink.
"L-lime, stop! W-we can't do this! G-get off!"
>"I'm trying to, but you won't stop bitching and moaning."
>She bounces on your dick a few times, eliciting grunts and moans from you, but stops when she realizes how close you are.
>"You're not gonna last that long though, are you? That's fine, I can think of more than a few ways to get my fun out of you."
>Her hips gyrate and twist as she slowly rides you. You grit your teeth and bear it, though.
"Lime, I-I'm not wearing a condom, we can't-"
>"Like I give a shit."
>She punctuates her apathy by lifting as far off of you as she can, and dropping back down hard.
"Ngggggh...Stop, please...you're so tight..."
>"Oh thanks. I do my kegels every morning, like a good girl."
"W-what?"
>You grit your teeth as she starts squeezing you inside of her. It was almost unbearably tight.
>"P-pretty great, huh? Not that I expect you to have much experience, but you've got to give me credit, right?"
>She lowers herself down to you, her face stopping just inches above yours.
>Her expression softens to a tenderness that seems totally alien on her.
>She lets up the pressure on your dick, and starts to slowly alternate between squeezing and loosening, creating a gentle massage for your shaft.
>Your hands are grabbed and repositioned, one on her hip, one on her breast.
>"Do you think I'm a good girl, Anon? I've practiced for you for so long~"
>Her affected kindness feels downright cruel.
>But her soft voice, her squeezable body, her wonderful scent...
>Your mind wanders to places you'd rather be, and people you'd rather be with.
>"C'mon, Anon...Don't you want to give me a reward?"
>She starts moving in for a kiss.
>You shut your eyes tight.
"M-marble, please don't-"
>She freezes, and you realize what you said.
>She moves away, and you gulp in fear.
>>
>>26783793
>You don't want to open your eyes. You've seen her at her worst, and you didn't even like her at her best.
>Soon enough though, you realize you can't just lay under her forever.
>You crack open an eye, and are surprised at what you see.
>No anger, no fury. She just looks hurt.
>In spite of everything that's happened, you feel guilty.
"L-lime, I'm sorry, I didn't mean-"
>"Tell me that I'm prettier than her."
>...What?
"What?"
>"You have to think that I'm prettier than her. If you want to cum, you have to tell me that I'm prettier than her."
>You tense up as you feel her squeeze down on you again.
"Hnnngh, please stop doing that..."
>"This can be one of the best, most gentle orgasms of your life, but only if you say it."
>She doesn't move her hips, she doesn't bounce. She just sits on you and squeezes.
>You can't take this. You have to say something.
"W-well, uh, y-you're both very beautiful-"
>"WRONG ANSWER."
>She starts lifting up, and you brace for impact.
>You're quite surprised, then, when she keeps the momentum going and pulls off of you entirely.
"I-is it over?"
>Part of you feels disappointed that you're unfulfilled, but the rest of you is just glad-
>-Oh god, what the hell is she doing?
>She's moved forward and has started lining you up with her back door.
>"If you thought I was tight before, Anon, you're going to love this!"
"D-don't! It's not even-"
>Your voice is stolen as she lowers her weight onto you, pushing your length into her with only the fluid left by her vagina to ease it in.
>Her rectum felt impossibly small. The sheer tightness and the lack of lubrication made it feel like she was trying to strip the skin off you.
>She finally finishes her tortuous decent, and your vision begins to refocus.
>Limestone wears a smug, condescending smirk. If that was painful or uncomfortable for her at all, she wasn't showing it.
>"Now that's out of the way...let's talk about my sisters."
>You fear you may have touched a nerve.
>>
>>26783815
>You wimper as she gives your dick a few experimental pumps.
>The intense friction actually begins to stimulate you, but whenever she felt you were getting a little too hot, she'd hilt, tighten up, and give you plenty of time to cool off.
>"So, what is it about Marble that you like? Is it her eyes? Her smile? Maybe you like her demure nature..."
"I-I'm sorry, Lime, please, just-"
>"Or maybe it isn't really Marble at all? I've seen the way you look at the others."
>She grinds forward, roughly grinding your dick against the back wall of her crushing rectum, before she lifts up and drops back down onto you.
>"Do you really expect me to believe that you like Maud's poetry as much as you let on? And there's no way in hell that Pinkie doesn't get on your nerves."
>She repeats the cycle a few times before holding you in and giving you some time to build up your frustration.
>"And why'd you take the job here, anyway? We don't get a lot of city boys here, ready to roll up their sleeves."
"I needed the mon-AH!"
>She pulls almost all the way off of you and slams back down.
>"Liar! You thought Marble and Maud would be easy lays, right? Just swoop in, say all the right things, and get your leg up on them, right?"
"What!? I-I took the job before I even met them!"
>She leans back and looks down on you while slowly making shallow strokes.
>You take a few breaths as the comparatively gentle treatment allows you to relax.
>"You're just like all the other boys from when we were growing up. Only wanting to spend time with Pinkie, Marble, and Maud, just because I've got some fucking backbone."
>Oh wow, none of the boys wanted to talk to Cunty McShrillScreech, what are the odds?
>"HEY!"
>Shit, did you say that out loud?
>The absolute pummeling she gives your dick forces a ragged apology out of you before she finally relents.
>"Hah...Hah...If you think they're so great Anon, why are you here with me right now, huh?"
"T-this wasn't exactly my choice, Lime!"
>>
>>26783828
>"No...You could have walked away before...You wanted this."
"I-I didn't think this would hap-"
>She cuts you off by locking her lips with yours. Her tongue invades your mouth, desperately seeking out and dominating yours.
>You avoid your instinct to bite her since your dick's still stuck in her Chinese finger trap anus.
>She pulls away and starts to bounce on your dick, but this time is different.
>She seems to have relaxed, as the friction was far less intense.
>"You can't be far, Anon. Just relax."
>Her hands try to guide yours to her hips, but you yank them away. As much as you'd rather shut up and let this ordeal be over, you can't let her beat you.
"L-Limestone, you can still-"
>She silences you with another kiss.
>Instead of pulling away, she lets her face hover a few inches above yours.
>You can tell by the arched eyebrow and smug grin that she's relishing every second of your domination.
>"You want this to be over, right? Just relax."
>Deciding that the best thing to do would be to deny her the satisfaction of your resistance, you do as she says and relax.
>"Good Idea."
>You look down to see your cock pumping in and out of her as she leans down and starts licking, kissing, and sucking on your neck.
>She gets a good mouthful and starts to suck hard, causing you to wince.
>"Mmmmh, I wonder how you're going to explain that to the family, huh?"
>Your breathing starts to become erratic as you rapidly approach your climax.
>Limestone's face heats up and she begins to gyrate her hips to encourage you.
>The closer your orgasm looms, the more turned on she becomes. You can feel a few drips hit your stomach from her blatant arousal.
>"C-c'mon, Anon, just let me have it already!"
>You grab onto her hips as you cry out in agonizing pleasure. Limestone wraps her arms around you and hugs you tightly, twitching each time you fire a rope of jizz into her.
>You bury your face in her hair as you ride it out.
>"Nggh...That's right, give it all to Limey~"
>>
File: smug.png (421 KB, 3408x3373) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
421 KB, 3408x3373
>>26783670
>"Puh-leez Anon, I can take anything your punk ass can throw at me."
>>
>>26783839
>You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding.
>Only to take it right back when she clamps back down with her overwhelming tightness and begins pulling up again.
>Tears form in the corners of your eyes as she reaches the head, and you let out a ragged gasp as she finally pulls cleanly off of you.
>Your cock flops onto your stomach, and Limestone stares at it intensely. She looks incredibly irritated when a drop of fluid oozes out of the tip.
>"Damn."
>She turns her attention back to you, staring into your eyes with a serious expression.
>"You aren't the kind of guy my sisters need, Anon. They don't need someone who'll wipe their dick on the first girl that offers them, okay? They need someone with restraint."
>You attempt to refute her, but your body isn't quite ready to make words just yet.
>"So here's what we're gonna do. From now on, if you get too hot and bothered thinking about my sisters, you're gonna come to me, and I'm gonna take care of it, okay?"
>You glare back up at her with all of the indignation you have left. She doesn't falter, she doesn't back down, she just stares back with stern, expectant visage.
>After nearly a minute, you lose your nerve and look away.
>"Good. I'm glad we have an understanding."
>She grabs you chin and turn you back to face her before giving you a deep kiss.
>You don't move when she lifts herself off of you. She's fucked pretty much all of your energy away.
>She hums a tune as she picks up your shirt from the floor and pulls it on.
>"See you around, Anon."
>You feebly grunt as she leaves the room.
>When you go to the store later, you're going to need to pick up some aloe for your dick.
>>
>>26783854
There you go. Sorry it isn't horse lime, this was written for a humanized lime thread a while back.
>>
Is she the type to soften up if someone was depressed? Or do you think she would be harsh to try to motivate someone out of their depression?
>>
>>26783865
Its still great, thanks for posting
>>
Who here's into cuckolding as well?
>>
>>26783843
Good, that's the way I like it.
>>
>>26783843
Prove it, then.

Unless you're not ready to eat your words.
>>
>>26783894
The only way I'd be into cuckolding is if the stallion fucking my waifu goes over to me after he cums and sucks me off until I cum in his mouth.
>>
>>26783940
How degenerate. I just want a nice femdom thread without literal cucks butting in.
>>
>>26783894
>>26783940
The only way I'd be into cuckolding would be if instead of a stallion doing it, it was another mare.
>>
>>26783960
I just want to be able to cuck her back.
>>
>>26783978
And you get to fuck the mare afterwards?
>>
>being a sub
>>
>>26784011
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>26784011
This. I'd rather be a dom. The only way I'd be a sub is if I allowed myself to be a sub because I wanted it. Essentially making myself a domsub.

Not to be confused with a subdom. Which is a sub being told by their dom to be a dom.
>>
>>26784027
For each their own, I just like to shitpost.

I failed already, no meme response.
>>
File: 1365842666275.jpg (26 KB, 251x298) Image search: [Google]
1365842666275.jpg
26 KB, 251x298
>>26784036
>>
>>26784069
Hey fuck you, we're trying to be civil here.
>>
>>26784069
Why? I like the thought of struggling with a partner for dom position. It's hot as fuck.
>>
>>26783462
I didn't know they made an anime of Scooby Doo.
>>
Would you take a 'maybe' for an answer?
>>
File: 123436345.png (839 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
123436345.png
839 KB, 1280x800
>>26784111
>>
>>26783854
Is there a pastebin? This was hot.
>>
File: response.png (30 KB, 749x146) Image search: [Google]
response.png
30 KB, 749x146
>>
>>26784336
Seconding this request.
>>
>>26784356
You missed the left center option being "It?"
>>
File: Michael.png (142 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Michael.png
142 KB, 800x800
>>26784376
This
>>
>>26784336
>>26784376
>>26784476
Oh yeah, sorry. I was pasting it in from a pastebin.

http://pastebin.com/bpwntUk5
>>
File: limeplot.png (153 KB, 774x1024) Image search: [Google]
limeplot.png
153 KB, 774x1024
>>26783927
>"Eat my words, huh? How about you eat my ass!"
>>
File: 1458087955617.png (3 MB, 1312x1351) Image search: [Google]
1458087955617.png
3 MB, 1312x1351
>>26783224
>>
>>26784534
I would suck gall stones out of her ponut
>>
File: 1454457143219.png (114 KB, 500x387) Image search: [Google]
1454457143219.png
114 KB, 500x387
>>26783746
>"Stop diddling yourself!"
I fucking lost it
>>
File: 1457689844628.png (334 KB, 512x556) Image search: [Google]
1457689844628.png
334 KB, 512x556
>>26783746
>diddling
>>
>>26784534
With a bit of fava beans and a nice chianti. Baby. I'll have you moaning and making me a lovely special sauce to go with it.
>>
File: yeye.png (40 KB, 361x413) Image search: [Google]
yeye.png
40 KB, 361x413
>>26784534
This can be arranged.
>>
File: tsun.png (400 KB, 797x724) Image search: [Google]
tsun.png
400 KB, 797x724
>>
>>26784723
Thank you for putting this burden on yourself and sparing your family while at the same time tending to my need to kiss cute horses. You are a great leader Limey.
>>
>>26784534
Holy fuck just shut the hell up. Less talking more rough sex.
>>
>>26784723
Beautiful
>>
>>26784723
I audibly aww'd
>>
File: limestone_pie.png (1010 KB, 5037x5500) Image search: [Google]
limestone_pie.png
1010 KB, 5037x5500
>>26784891
>"The stick it in me jackass, and give it to me nice and hard, if you're man enough"
>>
>>26783728
Where was this before, that thread with her yelling for you to get out in neko?

Is Anan's Pie Adventure increasing her popularity here that much?
>>
>>26786824
Yeah, it was the Neko Lingerie meme thread for Lime.
>>
>>26783854
That got pretty weird towards the end.
>>
>>26787246
Yeah, sorry about that. Tried to weave exposition into the sex, came out a bit stilted. Didn't help much that she had to be written as more than a little crazy for the entire scenario to even work.
>>
>>26785790
>limestone thinks she's hot shit because she can last over two minutes
>impossibly long for the average pone
>usually minute men
>along comes anon with superior human sexual stamina
>all starts off mildly femdom, ends with limestone being fucked into unconsciousness
>she loves it
>>
>>26783224
Your arm looks like a horsecock.
>>
File: um,...ok.png (26 KB, 895x415) Image search: [Google]
um,...ok.png
26 KB, 895x415
>>26783224
>>
>>26783550
>Now lets go to the bedroom and do the only thing you're sort of good at.
Video games? Art? Self loathing? I'm really good at that.
>>
>>26784036
You're the dominating one, aren't you?
>>
File: randomoldmanwithpistol.jpg (4 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
randomoldmanwithpistol.jpg
4 KB, 299x168
No.
>>
>>26783224
I'd love to lime, but I just jerked off onto holders bolder and ain't feelin it.
>>
>>26783224
But I'm already in love with OP!
>>
>>26787836
No, fuck that "turn the tables" shit. It's in every femdom story.
>>
>>26789044
how's that turning the tables?
>>
This thread still alive?
>>
File: 1457497666725.png (74 KB, 202x222) Image search: [Google]
1457497666725.png
74 KB, 202x222
>>26790197
Not much left to talk about, really.
>>
File: getout.gif (341 KB, 364x184) Image search: [Google]
getout.gif
341 KB, 364x184
>>26788954
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.