[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Night Delivery CYOA #4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 2
File: night delivery chars.png (332 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
night delivery chars.png
332 KB, 1600x1200
“Uh… blink once if you want me to help you out there, twice if you’re okay,” you say, looking at her a bit skeptically. He face screws up in in concentration and she clearly has to think about it about (which certainly can’t be an easy feat with the imp pumping away at her muzzle) but eventually she blinks once. You grip the tiny devil-pony and pull him off. He wriggles as he comes from with a pop, clearly not happy about this development, but you chuck him away and after a hiss he darts away. “Give it a quick roll,” you say. “They don’t like that.”

Indeed, the two imps cling to her back and rear don’t like the sound of that, and they quickly dismount, both of them hissing at you before they run away. “Uh,” Pinch says. “I’m sorry that was… let’s just not talk about that.” You nod and the two of you start off towards you destination, package carefully in tow.

As you round the corner though you see a concerning sight: eight or nine imps surrounding, in phalanx formation, a much larger red pony. He’s absolutely massive, almost Celestia’s size by all accounts and he looks bizarrely handsome for a pony with glistenings rows of white, sharp teeth, two long, red horns that come to a point, draconic wings carefully tucke to his back, and a swishing, red point tail.

“Good evening,” he says, his tone matching that of a consummate gentleman. “Apologies for the interruption, but my younger brothers here claim that you have cause them undue stress. I would like to avoid unpleasantness, but to be frank, that is quite unlikely unless you comply with my requests.”
>>
https://www.anonpone.com/delivery/
You can catch up here if you're lost.
>>
>>26780293
We were just passing by and your brothers pounced on us. So we simply retaliated. You must understand that we have things to attend to.
What would your request be?
>>
“Apologies,” you saying, trying to stay level-head. “Your, uh, brothers pounced on us. Any act of retaliation was simple self defense.” You glance to and from him and the imps. There were about twelve of the imps are so, as far as you can see, and then there’s him. Aside from a chiseled form, he has a sort of presence about him. Exactly what it is, you find it hard to pin down, maybe its a bit of an aura about him, but you can feel a base sensation of magical energy tingling through your body as you look at him.

“It was their territory,” the demon said. “You have to understand, demonic law, while not entirely relevant to mortals, is entirely clear about this. They have every right to stake a claim on any individual who makes their way in their territory. Luckily, however, we can come to an agreement that will allow you to pass through unmolested. Well, further unmolested.”
[1/2]
>>
>>26780412

You quirk an eyebrow. If you know anything about demons, they have pleasant ways of saying less pleasant things. “What sort of deal are you talking about?” You ask. You glance over at Pinch and she’s sizing up the situation with a casual sort of grace, but you can feel her getting ready for something bit.

“The female,” the demon said. “I, Asmodeus, can feel that she’s just brimming with lustful energies, and I think that the thirteen of us can, shall we say, put it to full use. She will not be harmed and she will be returned to you by the end of the night, you have my word as the demon prince of this city.”

This takes all of the fight out of Pinch and converts is to shock. She looks conflicted and glanced back and forth over to you and Asmodeus. You see something twitching beneath him, something big, and she bites her lower lip. “I-I’m not just gonna abandon you if you need me,” she says. “B-b-but if you want me to g-go with them I-I think I could do that.” Sweat is starting to bead on her forehead.

Indeed, it would get you past the trial with little to no further problems. But you would be without Pinch for the rest of the night. Is that a deal you’re willing to make?
[2/2]
>>
>>26780418
It's absolutely her choice.
>>
>>26780418
We're pretty close to the next delivery anyway so we might not need pinch all that much. Ask if there is room for negotiation. For instance, do they really need her for the WHOLE night and not just part of it?
Can they simply tell us the quickest way out of their territory?
>>
“Do you need her for the whole night?” You ask, looking at him. “And could you just show us the quickest way out of your territory?”

“Oh, I would certainly be alright with that,” Asmodeus says, an apologetic tone to his voice that has the slightest hollow ring to it. But you understand that my brothers here, they’re sticklers when it comes to getting what they want. They think that they deserve her for the whole night, indeed, and family is family, you understand.”

“Well, it’s absolutely your choice,” you say. I mean, you can strategise all you want, but you’re not gonna sell out your fuckbuddy to demons, but you’re also not gonna not sell you fuckbuddy to demons if she wants you to. Which is a confusing way of saying that you’re not gonna force her into anything.

She bites her lip again, and any harder and you’ll be scared she’s going to chew off her lip. She glances over at Asmodeus and back at you. “Okay so like, this isn’t just me being a slut,” she says. “I mean I enjoy a good fucking but this guy, he also gives me really bad juju, y’know? Like I can just feel this guy ready to fuck up our shit. I mean I’m not biting the bullet or anything, but I just need you to know that I’m not just doing this because I need him inside me.” Across the way, Asmodeus grins a particularly devilish grin and sets his stance a little bit wider. You’re sure the both of you can see what he’s packing there now, and it certainly looks interesting.
[1/2]
>>
>>26780485
“I understand,” you say with a nod. “And, uh, thank you.” She nods affirmatively and somewhat shakily makes her way over to the pack of devils hovering about, who very quickly start to latch onto her. Not quite going at her just yet, but definitely all clambering on. Asmodeus, on the other hand, flares out his wings, barely able to be outstretched in the tight alleyway, and flaps a couple of times, slowly lifting off. You notice bright red claws on the ends of his hoof, which he gingerly uses to carefully pick up Pinch off and flies off into the fog, at which point they abruptly disappear.

You’re alone. You’ve spent so much time with other people the past couple of days it feels strange to just be sitting there by yourself for any amount of time, thoughts reverberating in your head. Eventually, you shake you head and release its time to get going, and take a look out at the street that you need to head down. Three fog bank cover the way, each of them appearing to make a way through the streets, with with as an icy blue, the other is a warm orange, and the third is a sickly green.
[2/2]
>>
File: 1437290688799.gif (962 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1437290688799.gif
962 KB, 300x168
>>26780418
Fine by me. Let's be on our way.
>>
>>26780490
Let's take the sickly green one.
>>
>>26780490
Orange looks like fun. Let's go with orange. It's almost the same as our coat color too. ( this is the worst decision isn't it?
>>
>>26780490
also voting orange
>>
You decide on orange. It’s warm, and almost matches your coat color. That’s good, right? Pushing forward, you start into the orange and

Energy crackling towards you over your skin is crawling and you can’t feel anything but the omnipresent effervescent energy bubbling over your fur and making your stand on end

You look at it but notice that it is lying like normal how does that makes sense you can just feel it you can just taste it

There’s an orb of blue ahead you need it you rush towards it and

You take a deep, long breath. You look around and notice that the orange, bursting energy you had felt is bubbling it pulsing around you everywhere but this tiny bubble. And the bubble is shrinking, every thought and breath shrinking it all the more. It’s going to suck you up again… but you see another one in the distance, a little bit further off.

Despite the energy pulsing around everything it’s easy to make out an orange shape, shining with that same energy, a halogen lamp among lightbulbs, and sneering at you. You think it’s sneering. It’s hard to tell facial expression on a being of nothing but energy. It stands between you and the heavenly blue orb, the blue orb you can see.

You’ll need a strategy, and one that you can still use when your brain is bursting, breaking under the barrage of thought the orange seems to bring. You’re sure you won’t be able to concentrate enough to pull out the full energy of your power, but a lesser use might be possible.
>>
>>26780609
We attempt to jump to the location and over the orange shade?
>>
>>26780609
Do a sick flip right over that fucker.
>>
You enjoy your last seconds of clarity before your bubble finally runs out, trickling down your throat. The plan should be simple, you need to see if you can get over it, see if you can just get right above it before anything happens. You try and hold that simple plan, keep it in your mind before the orange hits you.

And hit you it does the thoughts happening to fast, too quickly a metronome set to the setting where its not beat beat beat just BEEEEEEEEEEEE

But you can’t think about that you have the blue to get to and so you run forward faster and faster ‘til your hooves hurt because they hit the ground again and again and you see the bright orange thingie

You look at it it looks at you and you there’s a second where its confused just because the outermost edges of you turn orange which is why you need the blue but then it realizes you aren’t like it

Not yet

So you run forward and you can’t grab the big deep part of you that doesn’t exist in the orange and probably doesn’t exist in this universe at all but you can grab a tiny part of it and push you forward and with it faster and harder than you ever thought you could

You jump and you soar

[1/2]
>>
>>26780739
You fly fast and far and you didn’t know you can go this high and you laugh because its fun and cry because it’s terrifying but its over all to soon as you land against the ground just charge forward

You run even though your lungs and your eyes and your legs hurt and you make it to the blue, taking a breath of air like you couldn’t breath at all. Your brain practically strains under the realignment and you take a nervous glance backwards. The thing is coming towards you, but you don’t know what it’s doing. It almost looks afraid of the blue, like it doesn’t know what it will do to it. You glance forward and see one more blue orb, and then a massive wall of blue that seems to stretch all eternity, and the orange parts of you (thankfully slipping away while you breathe and think inside the shrinking blue orb) know that its the end of the orange.

This is all terribly confusing. What’s the plan?
[2/2]
>>
>>26780749
Sounds like we need to do just one more long jump.
>>
>>26780749
Think blue thoughts.
If the thing catches up we should try just pushing it into the blue.
>>
One last jump, you think with a sigh. That’ll get you to the final blue orb, and there’s not much left after that except a short sprint to the wall. You take a long, deep breath, and instead of focusing on thinking too much, you try to just let the blue flow through you. Blue. It’s a nice color, comforting. All too soon, the orb is at its end, and you have to go. And as soon as the orb is gone, the shade is after you.

You aren’t sure you’ve ever been so sun-damned terrified in your entire fucking life as you are right now

You’re barely running practically flying trying to grip and grab at the power deep power that breaks everything, each touch and squeeze giving that little bit more, that tiny nudge to push forward and ahead harder and faster

But the thing isn’t just matter and blood powered by something else it is the orange, it is the orange energy composed it almost entirely You don’t know why its attacking you or what it wants but it's fast and it's faster than you

You whimper with fear and cry before you swallow it back and use the fear, use it to move faster but the thing is always just that little bit faster, just like you feel yourself getting faster with every bit of orange that starts to encompass you and not mostly orange like your coat but real orange the sort that soaks everything in this fog
[1/2]
>>
>>26780914
Its about to get you when you strike out lash out and grab at everything you can and you grab the thing and it burns, burns every bit of blue in your body but you grab it and the two of you tumble together and roll into the last blue orb and then there’s a slight relief.

It kicks and thrashes as you grip it, and before long its fighting and biting so hard you can’t hold onto it any longer and it wriggles free, kicking loose and darting back into the orange. Which was actually sort of a good thing because there’s no way you would have been able to get clear with it sucking so much blue. But before it got free you thought you saw… something. A pony?

Got a bit of time to plan, and the blue wall is all that’s left. What are you going to do?
[2/2]
>>
>>26780923
Whip out your dick and taunt them. If they try to get you one more time you're raping them on the other side of the bluewall.
>>
>>26780923
Pony? I wonder if they got stuck here.
Maybe we can help them, if we can knock them out of the orange.
>>
You don’t know the full details but maybe they got stuck. You think about it and you come up with a plan. Something so moronic you can only attribute it to the lingering traces of orange in your brain but sometimes you just have to go with the stupid option or nothing else. Plus, it might just give you a chance to help them out. You take your last deep breaths of clean air and dart outwards, giving yourself enough space to get clear of the shade that’s darting out and lift your leg up. “Hey!” You shout out, dangling your shaft out. “Don’t get any closer I might have to use this thing on you!”

The thing narrows its eyes glaring at you and charges you again and that’s your cue to run It seems like it was scared of you after the blue so you’ve got a bit of a head start but its impossible fast and it slams into you just a few feet clear of the blue wall and the burn rushes through you entire left side burning

You need the blue and you’re so close you ignore the burning the and before it can get away you grab the thing and you grip hard at the chunk of non-reality inside of you and as you grip the thing you think you think hard.
[1/2]
>>
>>26781114
And then the orange is there but it isn’t there. Because there’s a piece of something greater. Something greater than everything. The orange is far away. If you had to describe the color now? Black-brown. Deep, dark, infinite. And the orange creature still bleeds orange and still burns but you. You can think properly and clearly. Albeit a bit more direct. And you pick up the creature. And you walk.

Tumbling back out of the fog you gasp for air and look down, the streets around you normal, and a slight hiss like decontamination. The orange shade still wriggles, but it’s weak, like all of the fight. And eventually the orange subsides and you see, sitting there, a mare. A bizarre mare at that, long and lanky, and her clothes are old. Like, fashion from two hundred years ago old. Eventually she collapses and sighs, looking up at you confusedly. “I say,” she says weakly. “Where do I find myself, gentlestallion?”
[2/2]
>>
>>26781122
You're in the street? Do you want to know anything specific? In the city of manehatten I think? Or was it baltimare? Do you know where you live?
>>
>>26781122
The future, I think.
>>
do we need to say "the year 1004"?
>>
“Uh… difficult question,” you admit. “Kind of… the streets of Baltimare. But also probably the future.” Her ears perk and she slowly starts to sit up, obviously tired. She tried to look around. “Easy, there, easy,” she say, gently letting her up. “It’s the year 1,004, assuming you used that sort of calendar.”

“O-one thousand and four?” She looked around and gulps. “But I don’t, I, uh,” Her mouth starts to flap up and down. You get a quick look at her. She had a salmon coat with a light purple mane. She’s a unicorn wearing a long skirt with a vest on it. For obvious reasons, you can’t quite see her cutie mark, but she does appear to be wearing rather upscale clothing.

“Easy, easy,” you say, slowly helping her stand up. “What’s your name?”

“Marked Words,” she said, trying to look around and seeing a lot of very foreign sites. “I just don’t understand… I’m a reporter, I look for scandalous news at night, I didn’t think this sort of thing would happen.”

Well now, this is a bit of pickle. What do you want to do with this time-displaced mare?

[Spoiler]Pausing.[/Spoiler]
>>
>>26781293
Yeah, well turns out the nights can be weird, at least around here anyway.
>>
>>26781293
Let's offer to help the lady through the night since a lady mustn't walk the streets alone. She can follow us for the remainder of our job and then we can take her to our house. Or ask if she had a little brother or sister. or any kind of family. kids?
>>
>>26781505
I'm not sure talking about her family is the best idea right now.
>>
>>26781519
yeah, I guess there's no avoiding her living with us for awhile.
>>
If she's too weak to walk then we can just carry her on our back.
>>
Let's ask if this is her first time out after dark.
>>
beb
>>
Let's hope she'll like diner food.
>>
god damn the board is fast today. Let's ask marked words how good of a reporter she is. has she never been warned about the night? This stuff didn't happen in her time?
>>
maybe there is a way to send her back in time. it's not outside the realm of possibility is it? NIGHT MAGIC
>>
>>26783112
>>
>>26785967
>>
Hey y'all, your QM was a moron and got himself banned.

Just letting you know that he's gone for three days.
>>
>>26787037
how?
>>
>>26787249
He posted a picture of Spitfire sucking a dick in /cyoa/
>>
>>26787265
Twelve posts in after he returns and already banned.
http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/26774033/#26785310
>>
>>26787797
The absolute madman.
>>
>>26787797
I hate that about this place. Instead of being split between /trash/ and /mlp/ we should just be a red board for one-stop-shopping, like in the old days when they ignored lewds.
>>
>>26787797
God dammit. I was hoping that we'd be able to end the night too. I wanna mess with chilly.
>>
bop
>>
>>26789060
>>
Looks like I'm late to the party...
That Asmodeus guy really gave me some bad vibes. I know Pinch isn't being raped or something, but I don't think she's completely enjoying herself right now.

Ask Marked Words exactly what she was doing. Where she was, did she walk into any strange areas, etc. Load still hasn't done any gay stuff yet

Also WTF did you do that for QM!?! You just got back!
>>
>>26789710
>>
“Okay, so, uh…” You start, looking at her with a bit of trepidation. This is such a vast one to work through. How do you even begin to approach it? Might as well try and get her some of the mechanics behind it all. “How long were you a reporter at night? Did you know about all of the weird stuff that would happen?”

“‘Twas my third night,” she explained. “On the first two, I had started my shift in the late evenings and had then worked into the night, with the darker hours still seeming ship-shape in Canter fashion. On the third evening, it was decided I would work the night shift, and nothing but the night shift, and I found myself surrounded by fog. With little else to do I simply pushed forward best I was able and thus found myself accosted by such a strange bank of orange.”

“Yeah, okay,” you say. “So, at night weird stuff happens. Laws of physics, nature, and all that don’t really play a role. You might be able to get back, mind you, but I’m not sure. Night magic is weird and all that.”

Suddenly, something starts to ping at your brain, and looking down you notice that the address on the package is labelled for this exact spot. Pretty strange considering this is an alleyway. What’s more, it’s labelled for Marked Words. It also appears to be exceedingly old.
>>
>>26790238
give it to her. not the dick.
>>
>>26790263
Why not both
>>
>>26790238
Well, time to deliver...
>>
Well, you are on a night delivery, and this is giving you too many 80’s movies vibes not to be the right thing to do. You look back over at her and hand off package, which she accepts. “I think this is for you,” you say. “I mean, it looks like it’s been waiting a while so,” You pass it over to her. “Here you go.”

She looks at the package with some confusion and picks it up, looking it over. “Well, um,” she said, ripping the paper off and glancing through it. “This is my hoof-writing.” She opens it up and there appears to be a couple of things underneath the padding. The first is a small horn-ring with strange simple that glow and crackle lightly. The second is a small pamphlet. She looks at the latter for a second and hands it over. It’s a small booklet, maybe twenty pages long. The script at the very top is elegantly written ‘For the kind stallion who assisted me’. The booklet itself is surprisingly well made, entitled “Lore of the Deepest Variety” written by Marked Words.

She herself smiles at you as she hold the ring in her magic. “Thank you so much,” she said. “I hope that makes it all better. And, uh, the fee that we paid for the safe handling of the package.” She looks around nervously for a second and then slips the ring on. There’s a brief moment where the letters on the ring glow all the brighter, and with a flash, she vanishes.

Posting as proxy for arc btw, if anyone doubts me
>>
>>26790392
Well that was weird. Time to head to the night owl and read the pamphlet while we eat and wait for pinch and sunny. put it away in our saddle bag.
>>
>>26790392
o-okay
We should probably head for the bar. We can read the thing when we get there.
>>
said: There’s a brief moment of calm and silence as you consider the sheer oddity of this situation and look back down at the pamphlet. “O-okay,” you say, and tuck the thing into your uniform before you start off towards the Nite Owl, deciding to read it as you get there. The night is cool and calm for once, maybe influenced by the sense of relief and accomplishment that you currently feel, but the fog has mostly lifted and things even look a little bit lighter, the moon being visible for the first time on your job that you can remember, and its face guiding your paths.

You head down a familiar street and see the Nite Owl in the distance, but as you step close, a pink fog quickly rolls over to you. It lasts maybe three seconds before it passes, and as it does, you can see off to the side a familiar little cafe hovering there, with two familiar ponies (albeit in their more obvious succubus form) sitting at a table. They both perk up immediately as they see you, and quickly start to run over to you.

“Load!” They say, and both give you a very warm and comforting hug with more than one touch ‘accidentally’ in a less than appropriate hug. “Oh it’s so nice to see you,” the pink earth pony says. “I was so sure the night would have swallow you up and spat you right back out.”
>>
>>26790473
The night was fine. Worst things we found were the rape spider we encountered and some big guy named asmodeus. Leader? of the imp gang.
>>
>>26790473
Er, no, that's more my friend tonight. Speaking of, have either of you heard of a guy called Asmodeus?
Does he keep his word?
>>
“I mean, don’t get me wrong, it tried its best,” you point out. “There was this giant spider thing out to rape me, and then there was this whole thing with an orange fog that made me a little bit crazy and then it turned out this chick was from the past and, oh! Do either of you know Asmodeus?”

This guys a girlish squeal from the pegasus and fluttering giggle from the earth mare. “He’s only the dreamiest demon in this town,” she said. “And he’s so strong, too. They say he could go hoof to hoof with even the princesses, but that’s obviously crazy.” She sighs and leans into you. “Why, did you see him?”

“...kind of,” you say. “Is he the type who, um, keeps his promises?” You’re certainly beginning to hope so. After all, if he’s half as tough as the mares make him out to be, he seems like the kind of guy you don’t want to tangle with.

“Well, he’s a demon sweetie,” she said. “Like us, like imps, like everyone, if a demon makes a promise, they have to keep it. If they make a deal, they need to follow through on it. But things like welching out of specific details, twisting words, things like that they are particularly good at. Why?”
>>
>>26790601
He promised the safe return of our friend and we wanted to know if he was the type to break promises.
>>
>>26790601
He said he'd return my friend at the end of the night and I need to know if I'm going to have to pull a rescue mission.
>>
“Well, yeah, but he promised the safe return of my friend,” you say. “And I just want to make sure he’s going to keep his promise…” You say, a lump in your throat growing as you realize the ramifications at stake here.

“You’re thinking about this all wrong, sugar,” the Earth mare says, the pegasus nodding excitably (but sagely) behind her. “Succubi, we’re pretty good about nuance, our entire schtick is being able to understand seduce other people, but for most demons, there’s no ‘lying or not lying’. It’s like this: they HAVE to do what they say they’re going to. And so long as they’re doing that, to them, they’re allowed to do whatever they want.”

“Well, he did say he’d have her by the end of this night so-” You’re cut off as they wince. “Oh, um, is that not good?” You’re trying to keep the light note of panic out of your voice.

“I-it’s probably nothing,” the pegasus says with that carefree tone that lets you know that something very very wrong has happened. “I mean, he did say he’d have her back to you and that she’d be safe.”

“It’s just that, uh,” the earth pony mare said. “He said the night. He never specified which night which gives him a bit of leeway. He could have been talking about tonight, some important night upcoming, or the theoretical end of all nights when the day/night cycle comes to an end…”

Oh. Oh shit.
>>
>>26790848
He better not have been. That's our big mare.
>>
>>26790848
well then. looks like we're going to have to prepare some demon killing tools. Or at least something that hurts them. Could you ladies tell us what would hurt a demon?
But let's remain calm and expect him to return pinch by the end of the night.
>>
“Well, I’d like to assume he’ll be cool and return her by the end of the night,” you say. “Maybe he will but uh, if not, I might need to be prepared to do some demon-hunting. Is there anything useful to that end?”

The succubi look clearly uncomfortable with this line of conversation and look between each other. “I mean, technically we’re allowed to talk about this sort of thing,” the pegasus says. “But it’s not a very fun thing to talk about cuz like, you could totally off us if you thought we weren’t being particularly nice.”

The earth pony nods. “Right,” she says. “We’re part of the demon family, too, so if you throw that sort of thing at us, there’s really nothing to stop it just because we’re nice. And whenever a particularly families weaknesses do start to circulate, they become really well known. Look at vampires.”

“Poor bastards never had a chance,” the pegasus says with a sigh. “Oh… but I could think of something that would make it worth it!” She leans in and whipsers into her friends ear, and the both of them look over at you with a devious grin.

“Alright, we’ll give it to you but you have to first give us a quick feeding,” the earth mare says smiling at you, hoof trailing down your body. “But then? Then you have to go three days without orgasm of any kind. And then you feed us again.”

“What if I can’t quite make it?” You ask. “There are a lot of things trying to force me to cum.”

They chatter in between themselves, look back at you, and nod. “If you can’t make it,” the pegasus says. “Then you have to find a point, take some time off, and then you belong to us for a full week.”
>>
>>26791051
We might not need to know this, so there's no point agreeing yet.
>>
>>26791051
Can't I just promise to never attack you? Also this knowledge WOULD be useful since there are other demons lurking in the night. For now let's decline though. Let's believe he'll return her tonight.
>>
“Can’t I just promise not to attack you ever?” You ask. That’s ludicrously inconvenient, not to mention possibly hazardous. “I mean, I don’t want to hurt you, or pretty much anyone for that matter.”

The earth mare shakes her head. “I’m sorry,” she said, and there is indeed sheer regret in her eyes. “But demons have learned time and time again that mortals are not bound by their promises. You seem kind, and we can expect you to repay any payment that we ask for, but giving you something so valuable without any gain? It’s just not something we can rely on.”

You sigh and nod. “For the time being,” you say. “I’m going to hope Asmodeus is a cool demon and will get her back to me before the end of the night.” Going to war with a demon prince is not in your top list of priorities.

They nod solemnly. “I hope so too,” the pegasus says. “But if you need that leg up, well, you can always come back here and you can be 100% sure we’ll make you a deal then.” They pause in front of the Nite Owl, the three of you having made your way over to it, and the two of them look over at you.

“So, uh, no feeding for tonight?” The earth mare asks, quirking her head. “I mean, it can just be for fun…”
(Last one for today)
>>
>>26791157
Sorry, that energy might be needed.
>>
>>26791157
Ask how often they need to eat since they just ate last night. How about tomorrow night? We've already played with pinch and the spider today. Plus we would like to get some reading done.
How about tomorrow?
>>
bap
>>
>>26791157
Ah feed the poor things. We need something to do while waiting for Asmodeus anyhow.
>>
>>26791157
How often do they need to feed anyway?
>>
>>26792709
what about that thick pamphlet we just got? I would like to read it as soon as possible.
>>
let's give each of them a kiss.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.