[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You are now 5 years old >A human in pony kindergarten
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 15+-+1[1].png (55 KB, 350x600) Image search: [Google]
15+-+1[1].png
55 KB, 350x600
>You are now 5 years old
>A human in pony kindergarten
>This horse starts rubbing her nose in your no-no area when no one is looking
Wat do?
>>
>>26779139
Act innocent, eat her out then fuck her
>>
>>26779139
>You are now 5 years old
...like, get scared and cry?
>>
>>26779139
hang yourserlf
>>
>>26779139
If I keep my adult human mind then I ask her:
>"Miss... can you give me your horse pussy"
>>
>>26779139
>wat do?

call Chris Hansen
>>
File: Chris.jpg (3 KB, 92x186) Image search: [Google]
Chris.jpg
3 KB, 92x186
>>26779166
I don't deal with horses, kid.
>>
>>26779139
Probably Cry
>>
File: scarebaby.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
scarebaby.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>26779174
why are you forsaking me?
>>
>>26779139
>tosses tictac down a ravine
IT'S NOT VERY EFFECTIVE
>>
>>26779139
that's my fetish
>>
>>26779184
Tuck and roll you little shit.
>>
>>26779139
Ask her if she's voting for Trump
>>
Pony see, pony do. Mimic the teacher. She knows what's best.
>>
>>26779139
Say you dindu nuffin
>>
>>26779139
>no-no area
you mean yes-yes area
>>
>"Good morning everypony!" I hope you all slept wonderfully last night!"
>Your eyes flutter open.
>"Good morning Ms. Cheerilee.."
>The classroom moaned and groaned tiredly as the peppy equine at the front of the roomed yelled with a grin.
>You look around the room frantically.
"Where the heck am I?"
>Saying this to yourself you look down at your hands, only to realize they were the size of a child who hadn't even reached the age of 6.
>You're not able to remember what life you had before, if you even did. But the situation you at hand seemed instinctively bizarre.
>"Eh, must be in a different country."
>You see the cerise colored pony at the front of the room begin to make eye contact with you.
>"Everybody, meet Anonymous!"
>"Hi Anonymous..."
>The rest of the class looked on at you bored, assuming you to be just another dumb looking exchange student.
>She tells the students to begin working as she helps you get settled in.
>She then trots over to your desk. Bowing to your height she lowers her voice to where you and her could only hear.
>"Now Anon, well if I may call you that?"
>You nod your head still a little confused, but not alarmed since nobody seemed to be a threat.
>"We are working on our circleje-"
>She pauses for a moment. You stare on feeling as if the slip may have been inappropriate.
>"I mean, we are working on our circlework for the time being."
>You glare over at the other children. The small smirks on their faces implied content.
>However, you noticed one given you a smile more exaggerated than the rest. It was a little creepy, almost as if he knew something bad would happen to you.
>A bell rang from out of nowhere.
>"Lunchtime little ones!"
>The clock on the wall read out 11:30 as the little colts and fillies scurried out of the schoolhouse.
>You nearly make you way out before you hear a grunt from behind you.
>"Um Anon, could you stay after for one quick second please? I still need to get some supplies together for you."
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.