[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Looking up MLP mods in the XCOM 2 workshop >Can only find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1243123521341.png (515 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1243123521341.png
515 KB, 1280x720
>Looking up MLP mods in the XCOM 2 workshop
>Can only find two

C'mon I thought you guys were better than that.
>>
Just play the fucking game faggot
>>
>>26770767
xcom equestria.

humans invade
>>
>>26770767
Why would anyone care? This game is a shit.
>>
>>26770825
Sorry I'll go back to playing call of duty since that's such a better game
>>
>>26770831
>Snake titties
>>
>>26770767
Too high requirements for my PC.
I like original UFO defense.
OpenXCom is nice..
>>
>>26770767
too busy running through Xcom 1 long war pretending I'm chrysalis and I need to help fight off the aliens while having pretty much no good relationships with the human branch of X com or Equestria, and have to deal with EXALT as if they where equestrian natives trying to keep the us down. About half a year in and the aliens have all of south america, mexico, and probably india.

Not sure if I can take on a swarming attack yet even if I do have an OP as fuck chrysy unit. going to have to though, If I let equestria/murica fall Amaryllis dies

Currently running into funding and air game problems I need to get some money to get air strike changelings in Equestria proper. I've given Mente Materia space enough, They will have changeling assistance weather Xcom Likes it or not.
>>
You can make your own voice packs for your soldiers in it.
>>
>>26770888
Thats pretty cool, I've been using the russian voices in Xcom myself since it just has a cadence to it that i think fits a changeling language.

Something about ending a sentence with "Sa" in a contraalto is perfect for chrysalis. and it's either russian or japanese afaik if you want that.
>>
File: XComDash.png (1 MB, 1111x719) Image search: [Google]
XComDash.png
1 MB, 1111x719
>>26770876
FUCK YEAH!

>OpenXCom is nice.
How's the AI. As much as I like the original game, but AI could be a rand() function.
>>
>>26771092
I dont complain about it.
They move around, camp and shoot.
Not sure if they fixed floaters getting stuck upstairs, I think they did?
Also not sure if they can pick up their weapons when they wake up from being unconsious, I also think they can.
You would have to look at change-log or something.
>>
File: 1457236970372.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457236970372.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>26770831
CoD is a fun game
>>
>>26771245
I don't get it

what's wrong with the minimap?
>>
>>26771523
I was trying to figure it out too. I'm not familiar with the current titles but judging from what little infomation the webm gave me I say it's either one of three things.

1. The UAV as hinted by the "Hold square for counter UAV"
2. The players camping around the bomb objective
3. The players dying at the other end of the map
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.