[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
But Anonymous...fillies and colts are not supposed to touch each
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
But Anonymous...fillies and colts are not supposed to touch each other's private places.
We could get in trouble!
>>
>>26770457
Twilight stop being a little bitch and do what i say!
>>
>>26770457
>"But, Twilight...."
>"I'm not a colt nor filly, am I?"
>Vehemently rapes Filly Twiggy
>>
>>26770457
>.fillies and colts
Well good thing I'm neither one of those!
>>
File: 969992.png (2 MB, 5000x3545) Image search: [Google]
969992.png
2 MB, 5000x3545
>>26770457
"...THEN MOVE YOUR BUTT FROM MY FACE, YOU RETARDED HORSE! IT STINKS!"
>>
>>26770457
"Are you telling me you're not interested in studying something new? Something you've never seen before?

"Should have known you weren't serious about learning. You're just like all the other foals, who say they want to be smart but flake out when they have the opportunity to study.

"Go ahead, leave. Go play hoofball or put on makeup or something. You lack the commitment to be a serious scholar."
>>
>>26770457
>Shoves Filly Twi down Shining Armor's dickhole
>>
>>26770457
>We could get in trouble!

If we don't get caught, I get to play doctor with cute filly.
If we do get caught I get a spanking from a hot MILF hoers.

It's a win-win situation.
>>
>>26770600
>Implying Celestia wouldn't be the one to spank you in front of the entire court
>>
>>26770610
That would be okay too.

But the OP pic has no butt-mark on Twily so it's before she became Cerlestria's bitch.
>>
File: pleb.jpg (88 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
pleb.jpg
88 KB, 400x400
>>26770486
>not wanting filly twilight smelly horse ass in your face
>>
>>26770600
>>26770610
>>26770712
I like how we all assume that corporeal punishment is the main form of punishment in Equestria.
I mean, it's kinky as fuck but unrealistic.
>>
>>26770457
I went to doctor.com and pressed a button, now I can finger young foals
>>
File: Whuppin.jpg (61 KB, 853x510) Image search: [Google]
Whuppin.jpg
61 KB, 853x510
>>26771531
>unrealistic
I think spanking is perfectly suited to Equestrian culture. It's an innocent, somewhat childish punishment for an innocent, childlike world. Even for young adult offenders; a painful, humiliating but brief horsewhipping would be seen as less cruel than long-term incarceration away from friends & family.

Plus, whipping of hindquarters is at some level canonic; pic related. Dash is speaking metaphorically, but in order for the metaphor to be valid there has to be some literal truth to it.

It's all bullshit headcanon anyway. Even if there was a show line that told us unequivocally that spanking was unknown in Equestria I would still clop to the idea of being spanked by Twilight's mom.
>>
>>26772018
okay fucker, who are you? I thought for the longest time you were DCFTEF but he didn't post in the last thread.

I see posts like this in the MLP archives dating back years.

Have you been posting variations on the same theme for the last 3 years? If it's been one person all this time: it's hot as fuck. Never stop.

Either way, Godspeed.
>>
>>26770516
Someone should writefag this.
>>
>>26773199
Yes
>>
>>26770457

"Twilight, how are they even private when every single one of you walks around naked?"
>"I never thought of that..."
"Good girl. Now turn around."
>>
bump for writefag
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.