[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gauntlet of Fire: Wild Mass Guessing Begins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Spike.png (151 KB, 1206x1024) Image search: [Google]
Spike.png
151 KB, 1206x1024
I think a cool end to the episode would be that the final test is a pirate king situation, where you need one person to help another to win but everyone is to busy trying to win themselves they all always lose.

Spike and a fellow hatchling he befriends work together to win and it turns out the last Dragon King recognized that a good leader needed to be able to get people to work together but his race were such selfish asshats no one figured it out and as a result their empire was consumed by infighting. Spike stays with the dragons to teach them the pony skills of teamwork and co-operation as the new King and re-occurring character.

Lets see you do better.
>>
File: smugface.jpg (44 KB, 599x873) Image search: [Google]
smugface.jpg
44 KB, 599x873
Spike will go back to being Twilight's comic relief servant at the end of the episode.
>>
Probably going to be something like:
>Spike finally decides to go to the Dragonlands to find himself
>Ponies tag along, get captured
>Has to fight through the Gauntlet against another dragon to free them
>Other dragon wastes all of his time making fun of Spike, saying he's dumb and shit
>Spike does the gauntlet and actually beats the dragon he's competing against, turns into his full size because he cares so much about his friends
>Turns out the previous champion of the gauntlet was his dad
>"Soon this will be yours, my son"
>Garble comes up and apologizes, begs for forgiveness
>Teaches dragons a valuable lesson about friendship, dragons bow to the Prince Spike

I like your idea, though.
>>
Spike ages up and gets his wings by the end of this episode.
>>
>>26765209
If it is a musical episode than this will happen.
>>
>>26765314
It will be written by some stranger called Son Malar
>>
>>26765132
>dragon Lord is just a sporting title not a leadership roll
>>
>>26765132
It's going to be shit, they're going to fuck him over, make us hate him for some stupid reason because they can't do fuck-all with him.

an theres no fucking point alking about how it could/should be written because it aint happening so just accept that we have to deal with this shit. Again/
>>
>>26765468

>It turns out Spike is a natural athlete
>>
>>26765487
No. Never. I'd rather criticize so hard that I turn my criticism into fuel anduse that fuel to create a new episode.
Still we could try to get a quality writefag and drawfriend to team up and create a comic book about Spike.
>>
>>26765507
The premiere looks fun.
>>
>>26765531
>she can already fucking fly
It's shit
>>
File: DEPRESSIONTWO8.2.png (77 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
DEPRESSIONTWO8.2.png
77 KB, 640x480
>>26765487
>>
>>26765132
Am I the only one who doesn't like his adult dragon design? I never see anyone complaining about it.
>>
>>26765563
Yeah but Spike looks fun in it.
>>
>>26765587
It could be a lot better but at this point ANYTHING is an improvement.
>>
>>26765175
Fug
>>
>>26765132
Isn't Spike already saving the day all the time already?

The issue is less that he does important things and more that other characters don't appreciate him.
>>
>>26765636
Well in episodes about other characters, yes.
In his own starring episodes, no, not really.

Its not about whether he saves the day, its about the writers showing all his worst qualities and ignoring all his best qualities when ever he's the focus.
>>
>>26765605
This, honestly.
>>
i personally think that the end of the episode should be like the episode 7
>>
>>26765676
>power ponies
>inspiration manifestation
>Equestria Games
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.