[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Femanon? What are you doing in my room?" >"Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (232 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
232 KB, 1280x720
>"Femanon? What are you doing in my room?"
>"Why are you locking the door?"
>>
>>26747077
>time to die
>>
>rape
>>
>Why do you have that rope?
>>
IT IS /SS/ TIME BITCH
>>
>>26747077
ITS FEEDING TIME!!!
>>
File: vaginahands.jpg (56 KB, 472x353) Image search: [Google]
vaginahands.jpg
56 KB, 472x353
>>26747077
"Wanna know how a human vagina looks like?"
>"S-sure"
"Alright come here and let me borrow your claws for a little"
>>
>>26747077
"Shut up, Spike!"
>"Wh-what did I-"
"SHHHHHHHUT UP! And close the window shutter!"
>"O-okay."
>Femanon drops to her hands and knees, quickly crawling over to Twilight's bed and pressing her back against it.
>Her chest heaved with hurried, worried breathing.
>"Femanon, are you...hiding from someone?"
>Femanon's eyes quickly dart towards the Spike, wide and fearful.
"Spike..."
>She swallows and attempts to steady her breathing.
"You...you like me, right? You would like to see me stay here? With you and all the other ponies?"
>"Well...yeah, of course."
"So do I, Spike. This place is great! It's literally everything I've ever wanted."
>"So...what's the matter? Are you going somewhere?"
>Femanon bites her lip and absently stares at the floor
"I don't know how they got here, Spike. I don't remember how I got here, but somehow someone figured it out."
>Spike blinks, trying to understand.
"They're coming for me. They tried to grab me in the market..."
>"Who? Who's trying to take you where?"
"I don't know. They whispered something about setting things right and balance and I'm an aberrant something or other. That I shouldn't exist."
>"But...that's crazy, Femanon, why shouldn't you be here?"
"Spike..."
>Her red eyes focused towards Spike, stern and terrified.
"I think they're trying to kill me. Or take me away from here, at any rate. And I...I don't want to go, Spike."
>Fresh tears wept down her cheeks.
"I really don't want to go. Help me."
>>
>>26747342
...confused but continue
>>
>>26747077
>unconcentional spike penis sex
>>
>>26747236
Wow that lack of dedication and being a retard using a spoiler tag but not changing a file name sure surprised me.
>>
>>26747236
Huh?
>>
>>26747342
Will you just continue?
>>
>there's no time to waste spike I'm femanon from the future warn everybody the diamond dogs are on the warpath
>at that moment the door crashed open to reveal a pair of halbred wielding heavily armored diamond dogs just as the spell expired and femanon and the dogs disappeared
>>
>>26747342
Interesting concept.
>>
>>26747156
>"Today's the day you become a man, Spike"
>>
>>26748492
Are there any war with diamond dogs greens?
>>
File: 95241.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
95241.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>26750069
>"What's this word, 'man'?"
>>
>>26747077
"Oh well spike.. you don't mind if i change of clothes in here, do you?''
>"Well its not problem!.. I..''
''Great!, sadly there are workers painting my house so i can't really get near..''
>"Will it take long?''

''Not really, care to help me?''
>"Sure! what i am supposed to do?''
>It only took 3 seconds of distraction for femanon to get nude.

''Care to pass me that bag spike?''
>"Waaait... what's wrong with your chest?''
>
>>
>>26747077
>because it's time for your execution, traitor. You'll be dead soon enough
>>
>>26747077
We're being invaded, Spike. No one has been spared. Only you and I remain. We must work together to make it out of Ponyville and to the safety of Canterlot, where, hopefully, the Princesses should still be alive.
>>
File: n.png (282 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
n.png
282 KB, 640x480
>>26747077
>tfw have literally been confused for a girl twice...

And today makes three
>>
>>26750963
>m6 adress eachother as "girls"
fokk off m8
>>
>>26747077
"Everyone here is crazy. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but you are the sanest person here."
>"Thanks, I guess?"
"I just have to get away for a bit; away from all the friendship lessons a toddler would already know and the incessant curiosity of what I am doing at any time."
>"Well you can stay here for awhile, but I can't promise Twilight won't find you."
"I'll take my chances. Speaking of Twilight, I've noticed a few...quirks in her 'parenting' so here. It's an old G.I.Joe I stole from my brother way back when."
>"Oh, cool. Um, where's the dress?"
"Dress? There is no dress. It does a karate chop when you squeeze his legs though."
>"This, this is the most amazing thing anyone has ever given me."
>And then Spike leveled up
>>
>>26747077
>"Femanon?
>Fem
this killed the prompt
>>
>>26747342
You are a massive cock-gurgling faggot if you do not continue this.
If this was all you had, then you should probably have told us instead of cockteasing us.
>>
>>26747077
gimme dat double dragon dong
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.