[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rainbow Dash Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251
File: RainbowSanta.png (733 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
RainbowSanta.png
733 KB, 800x800
Last thread hit the image post limit.

I'll try and post a new green every once in awhile. No promises though.
>>
ponies are bad and you should feel bad
>>
Rainbow Dash always dresses in style.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 900x832) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 900x832
>>26738440
Posting dash because confidence is sexy.
>>
[insert shitpost here]
>>
Who wants some Dashie walls?
>>
>>26738470
What about intelligence? That's sexy also.
>>
File: Beautiful.jpg (149 KB, 1000x1413) Image search: [Google]
Beautiful.jpg
149 KB, 1000x1413
>>
>>26738470
Confident Dash is best Dash
>>
>>26738503
Rainbow Dash is plenty smart already though.
>>
>>26738524
Not as smart as my waifu.
>>
File: image.jpg (212 KB, 526x1244) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212 KB, 526x1244
>>
>>26738470
>>26738503
Guys, can't we all get along?
>>
>>26738543
I guess that gives a whole new meaning to..."playing with yourself".....eh, eh? Nothing?
>>
>>26738563
No, TwiDash is worst ship. Everyone sucks at writing it.
>>
>>26738543
This comic gives a whole new meaning to the saying: "Playing with yourself."
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 354x376) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 354x376
>>26738565
>>26738578
Playing with yourself-mind

Kind of
>>
>>26738563
It's all in good fun, anon, it's all in good fun.
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 1012x790) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 1012x790
>>26738577
Dash is a hard character to write. I've tried.

Since most of her expression in the show either comes from body language, countanance, or inflection, none of which can be properly put into text, she comes off as cunty rather than the intended sarcasm.

I just make her cute and naive because I always fail at writing her using a competitive tone.
>>
>>26738630
Well, to be fair, it is rather hard to write for characters you didn't create yourself. You don't fully understand the mane six's personalities because they are not your creations.

You can attempt to write for them as best as possible if you have an understanding of different personalities that people have though.
>>
File: this is a filename.jpg (93 KB, 900x636) Image search: [Google]
this is a filename.jpg
93 KB, 900x636
>>26738464
>>
What kind of hat would Rainbow Dash wear?
>>
File: image.jpg (265 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
265 KB, 2048x1536
>>26738764
An asshat
>>
File: cute.png (335 KB, 556x724) Image search: [Google]
cute.png
335 KB, 556x724
>>26738440
God dammit I love this horse, I cannot wait until my untimely death so that I can be best buds with her in the next life.

Also, why the fuck do these cartoon horses turn me into such an autist?
>>
File: image.jpg (315 KB, 2048x585) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
315 KB, 2048x585
>>26738503
4U
>>
>>26738843
Funniest shit I read all day.
>>
File: 1457726110950.png (627 KB, 1280x1047) Image search: [Google]
1457726110950.png
627 KB, 1280x1047
Let's day you actually make it to Equestria due to some freak accident. How confident are you that you could seduce Rainbow Dash? Do you think you have the skills to be in a relationship with her? And more importantly, could you handle the rejection of she says no?
>>
>>26738969
Please tell me I'm not the only one who hates the way that artist draws ears. They make her look like a donkey.
>>
>>26738969
Let us consider this hypothetical situation. Say I do get transported to Equestria due to some freak accident involving some magical talisman or some other way. How would I seduce Rainbow Dash?

Well, I'd try to be friendly with her and see whatever happens naturally. Having said that, should I profess my love to her and she rejects me, I would be crushed and hurt, sure. I may even need some time away from her to reevaluate my feelings towards her were genuine and not some misguided fanboy's crush.

You could try to seduce her by trying to best her at sports or some other activity. Rainbow Dash seems like the the kind of person/pony that will respect you if you can beat her at a sport or at least give her some kind of challenge.
>>
Come on, let us bump this thread.
>>
File: 1443043369958 (2).png (221 KB, 900x1539) Image search: [Google]
1443043369958 (2).png
221 KB, 900x1539
>>26738969
well, im sure she'd be friends with me. Seeing as the show is built around the entire idea of making friends. Even if shes suspicious at first. But i'd just hang with her, shoot the shit, get to know her personally.
But i honestly don't know how i'd go about telling her I love her. I dont think i'd even be able to do it unless i got some reprocation from her.

You know, like a hug too long, or telling me how much she cares about me, just something that could tell me id she feels the same way.

Of course, in reality, it wouldn't happen. She'd be interested in some stallion or not interested in relationships at all at the moment, and while she would be a good friend, I just don't think that i'd come close to having a godess like her love me in return.

And if she said no... I think i honestly would kill myself. I'd just be that distraught and devastated. But, I would make sure that in my suicide note that she knows its not her fault. I couldn't put her through that, I don't want her to feel responsible for a death on her hooves.

I love her so much.
>>
>>26739989

Pretty sure she'd be interested in some mare.
>>
File: image.jpg (279 KB, 1327x1273) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
279 KB, 1327x1273
>>26738969
I like dash because I feel like my personality is compatible with hers. I wouldn't just start out with "aye gurl u won't sum fuck?" I would start by just making friends with her. I don't think it would be hard, as I'm also fairly competitive, we we could probably have a fair amount of fun just running around.

Step 2: helping her do stuff she likes. We don't love people, ponies or things (I don't judge) to make ourselves feel better. We love them to make them feel better. I like to think I would be good at helping her set up an awesome routine. One of the biggest things to emphasize is her safety. Any trick is cool and all, but it's not worth putting her life in danger.

From there, it's just a hop, skip and a jump to dating officially, and from there, sex

/fedora
>>
>>26739989

I'm going to take each line and respond as well as I can.

>well, im sure she'd be friends with me. Seeing as the show is built around the entire idea of making friends. Even if shes ?>suspicious at first. But i'd just hang with her, shoot the shit, get to know her personally.

Getting to know someone, whether human or pony-should they ever have human level intelligence and gain the ability to communicate with us-is a good thing to do. You are right that she would be suspicious at first. It is perfectly fine and a natural defense against harm to be suspicious. However, I don't think she would be for long as soon as she'd see how much of a good person you are. (regardless of whether or not you are a pony when you make it to Equestria, I'm going to use person in a general sense.) Hmm, what else can I say about this? Screw it, next point.

>But i honestly don't know how i'd go about telling her I love her. I dont think i'd even be able to do it unless i got some >reciprocation from her.
>You know, like a hug too long, or telling me how much she cares about me, just something that could tell me id she feels the >same way.

I'm going to address both of these as I feel they are part of the same point; A long hug doesn't necessarily mean that person has romantic feelings toward you. It could mean that they consider you a really good friend, someone who can make them feel save, someone you can understand them. Relationships-even platonic ones-can be very complicated at times. When you have a male and a female in a platonic relationship, that's even worse. Neither of you might want to take the plunge for fear the other might not like you or doesn't want a relationship.
Now, there "friends with benefits" relationship. Where you still remain friends but have a little fun on the side. These, of course, run the risk of either of you falling for the other. If both of you fall for the other, win/win. But if one of you falls for the other, [to be cont.]
>>
>>26740156

responding to >>26739989 's comment still.

As I was saying, if one of you falls for the other, you run the risk of things getting pretty awkward between you two. It might even tear apart your friendship. Of course, all this assumes that Rainbow Dash is that type of person; to just be friends but have some fun on the side.

>Of course, in reality, it wouldn't happen. She'd be interested in some stallion or not interested in relationships at all at the >moment, and while she would be a good friend, I just don't think that i'd come close to having a godess like her love me in >return.

You do run the risk of being put into the friends' zone, sure. But I would rather have my crush as a friend than lose her forever. Believe me when I say this, I have been there. I knew this one girl since high school. We were in the same class for three years. I never thought much about her during that time really. It was only after we had a class together in college that we began to hang out; to out to eat, you know. I honestly don't know what happened but I began to smother her a bit too much. Obviously, she didn't like that.
I listened for the most part, but I still kept at it slowly. *sigh* Looking back, it was the biggest mistake of my life. This happened eleven+ years ago and I still think about her and what could have been. Over the years, I've tried to e friends with her but each time, I fucked it up. It was like I didn't want her as a friend so I just pushed her away by acting like a moron. Now she is married with a kid. Good for her, I guess. I still think about her though.
Anyways, the entire point of this was to tell you that it would be a better idea to keep Rainbow Dash as a friend than lose her forever. That girl I told you about? I thought she was perfect and I wanted to get to know her better but I fucked it up I've lived in regret ever since. Hell, I consider her a goddess, but that might just be my mind romanticizing her.
>>
>>26740256

Still replying to >>26739989 's comment...

I'm not sure Dash would like being in a relationship-whether with a mare or a stallion-she is a free spirit who enjoys her freedom. Being in a relationship might make her feel restricted and trapped. However, having friends wouldn't be a bad thing for her as she could still be free and have friends.

I think that even if Rainbow Dash were to be in a relationship, she would be in the one where you'd each give each other space and neither one of you were too clingy with the other. Rainbow Dash just seems like the kind of pony who wouldn't give up her freedom, not even for someone she loved.

>And if she said no... I think i honestly would kill myself. I'd just be that distraught and devastated. But, I >would make sure that in my suicide note that she knows its not her fault. I couldn't put her through that, I >don't want her to feel responsible for a death on her hooves.

>I love her so much.

There is a problem with that. Regardless of whether you tell her it wasn't her fault that you took your own life, she will tell herself that it was. Nothing will ever make her change her mind if you killed yourself. Is that what you want to do? Put Rainbow Dash, someone you love, through that kind of pain? That seems selfish to me.

I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but it is the truth. She will be devastated that you took your own life. As long as you were alive, there was always the chance that she would return your affections and love you back. If you killed yourself, how could you find out if that would happen? I hate to say this because of what it implies, but you need to have faith that things will turn out alright. And even if they don't, even if she will never be with you, the best thing you can do for her is be happy for her. Isn't that what's the most important? Her happiness? And if her being happy doesn't involve you, that's the way it is. I hope this has helped you.
>>
>>26740347
well for starters, nice novel dude.
secondly, I whole heartedly agree. If rainbow didn't want me, if she would be happier with someone else then i can't do anything about that.

I do want her happy. Hell i despise soarindash but if they made it canon in the show i'd be happy for her. As long as she is happy.

But that doesn't change the fact that, if i were in equestria, and I couldn't have her, I wouldn't have anything. I'd already lost my entire world once and losing her would be like losing another all over.

I don't think you quite understand how dependant i've become on her. She is like life support to me now, without her, i'd die.

And I know that she would still feel guilty if I offed myself after her rejection. There isn't anyway around that, but what i would do is I would write a long letter explaining why, and why she SHOULDNT blame herself.

If i could give her answers, it would ease the pain. And if she is in a relationship with someone else, then its up to them to help her. To do what I couldn't. To love her.

Her happiness is the most important yes. But i've got feelings too.
>>
File: 1419374743981.png (71 KB, 473x472) Image search: [Google]
1419374743981.png
71 KB, 473x472
>>26738969
>implying she could resist 200 pounds of folded steel and sex appeal
And if she says no it's k.
Some shit just isn't meant to be, after all.
>>
>>26740447

I find it ironic that I myself want to die because life is meaningless and insignificant yet I'm here telling you not to kill yourself because it would make a fictional character blame herself for your death.

Of course, it doesn't have to be Rainbow Dash exactly. It could be a girl in real life that you like and makes you have these feelings. In the end, I don't know what do to. It is your life after all.

All I can do is try to talk to you about this. Now, the fact that you didn't kill yourself yet makes me think that at some level, you know you will never be with Rainbow Dash, yet you keep going, using her, as you said, life support. That is fine and all-to have something that still keeps you to this world-but remember, life gets better.

I honestly don't know why I feel this way. One one hand, I want to die because I can't stand the state of the world, on another, I want to live and gain as much knowledge as I can before I die naturally. Though I do want immortality. Ah hell, I'm so confusing.
>>
File: 1454852647444.png (171 KB, 1015x1016) Image search: [Google]
1454852647444.png
171 KB, 1015x1016
Let me know if I go over the top with the fancy words, I do that sometimes.

>>26732134
>You are Rainbow Dash, and you just made yourself feel even worse than before.
>More importantly, you made your friend feel bad.
>A friend who took you into her house, and offered all the help she could provide.
>Again.
>Despite of what you might have done.
>Despite of you not telling her what you have done more like.
>All in all, you feel like shit.
>You'd think that after murdering someone you wouldn't be able to mess up more.
>And yet, here you are.
>Looking at Fluttershy who is trying to stare her way through the floor.
>Yes, she said something stupid.
>But does it compare to all the stupid crap you did today?
>No.
>You lean over on the couch and reach out your hoof to her.
>Upon contact she jumps up with a soft "Eep".
>This pony sometimes.
>You slide of the couch completely and pull her closer.
>You are slowly reaching Pinkie levels of hugginess.
>Whatever.
>Not your biggest concern.
>The yellow pegasus obeys your gesture and wraps her forehooves around you.
"I'm sorry Fluttershy, I didn't mean to lash out on you like that."
>"N-no, I understand. I said something very stupid. As usual."
>The last part was a soft murmur, but since you were so close to her you could hear it no problem.
"Believe me, if that's the most stupid thing you've done today then compared to me, you are a genius."
>"Well, I was trapped by a cooking pot about fifteen minutes ago."
>You chuckle softly and pull yourself out of your friend's soft embrace.
"Fair enough, that was kinda funny."
>She is smiling right now, which makes you feel better.
>Slightly.
>You respond in kind and point your wing towards the coffee table with the paradoxical tea on it.
"Now, how about trying that tea of yours?"
>>
>>26740510
i dont want to kill myself in this life. Im young and I have to much to live for, too many people to miss me. I couldn't be that selfish.

But in equestria, i wouldn't have any of that. The only thing i'd have to live for, to keep me going is dashie. So when I say if i lost her, i'd lose my entire world, i mean it.

Dashie got me out of a rough spot, that when i fell for her, and I know that she would want me to keep going, to battle through the heartache and live a good life.

If i die and untimely death, then it won't be by my own hands, and if thats the case, I really do believe that i'll be with her.

If I live to see myself grow old then chances are i'll have found someone else by then, ill have a wife and kids. And while I feel like that would be betraying Rainbow, deepdown I think we both realize that we couldn't long for one another our entire lives, without growing old and alone.

If she found someone, i'd be happy for her. And maybe, it would give me the kick I need to go find someone of my own. But until then, she is my everything, and I don't think even laying on my deathbed, I will ever stop loving her

And i will NEVER forget her.
>>
>>26740812

I apologize for misunderstanding you, my friend.
>>
>>26738464
ewwwww
>>
>>26741691
What, you don't like the dress?
>>
>>26740790
>Let me know if I go over the top with the fancy words, I do that sometimes.

Everything is fine, amount of fancy words is acceptable and under the norm. Keep up the good work.
>>
>>26741729
>no hooves

My best guess anyway
>>
File: image.png (340 KB, 1280x1073) Image search: [Google]
image.png
340 KB, 1280x1073
>>
>>26741936
that would be my guess as well
I look at like this, if you can't love her regardless of what form she takes, you don't deserve her
it's not the body but the soul within that you should love

different strokes for different folks, but I gave my two cents

ponies have the unfair advantage of being perfectly cute
>>
>>26742167
They do say love is blind after all.
>>
File: tmp_17405-1108020-2089994557.jpg (105 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
tmp_17405-1108020-2089994557.jpg
105 KB, 1200x800
>>
>>26742217
Sisterly bond.
>>
>>26742217
So sweet
>>
File: 4f63728d49bcbdcc12ca1fa54afc1406.png (590 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
4f63728d49bcbdcc12ca1fa54afc1406.png
590 KB, 1000x1000
>>
File: medium-2.jpg (76 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
medium-2.jpg
76 KB, 600x600
>>
File: 1454129825041.jpg (259 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1454129825041.jpg
259 KB, 1920x1080
>>
Whats the name of the green where anon is in the human school with rainbow dash? I think flash sentry was a bully in that one and anon skips gym class like all the time
>>
>>26744254
that was from "pastafromspace" if I remember correctly
>>
>>26744336
Yes! Jesus ive been searvhing all day for it, has pasta been updating it or ist it kill?
>>
>>26744370
idk, I stopped following one vlad got together with nurse redheart
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 794x745) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 794x745
>>26742019
Tfw someone posts your random ass sketch here
>>
>>26744398
Well shit thats the same case with me
>>
File: dark_times_by_kiowa213-d8tkanx.jpg (53 KB, 832x961) Image search: [Google]
dark_times_by_kiowa213-d8tkanx.jpg
53 KB, 832x961
>>
File: 1456679838314.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1456679838314.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>
File: 1442023059233.png (4 MB, 5757x4601) Image search: [Google]
1442023059233.png
4 MB, 5757x4601
>>
File: 1454410972786.jpg (255 KB, 871x1024) Image search: [Google]
1454410972786.jpg
255 KB, 871x1024
>>
>>26746767
denying your cuteness only makes it stronger
>>
File: 1457330962655.gif (189 KB, 528x500) Image search: [Google]
1457330962655.gif
189 KB, 528x500
>>
File: 1455256675825.jpg (624 KB, 1944x1111) Image search: [Google]
1455256675825.jpg
624 KB, 1944x1111
>>
File: chest_fluff.png (226 KB, 747x1024) Image search: [Google]
chest_fluff.png
226 KB, 747x1024
>>26743794
Has there ever been a dash thread without that picture?
>>
>>26738843
What even is this?
>>
File: 1301937631580.png (701 KB, 534x650) Image search: [Google]
1301937631580.png
701 KB, 534x650
>>26738464
PLEASE GO GEN 3
>>
File: image.gif (871 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
871 KB, 250x250
>>
File: yes.png (738 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
738 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>26742217
I'd like a scootaloo sleeps at rainbows house episode
>>
File: PSX_20160314_120656.jpg (55 KB, 699x770) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20160314_120656.jpg
55 KB, 699x770
I redid one of my earlier sketches.

Dashie Burrito V 2
>>
>>26749514
Cute~
>>
>>26749514
Awww
>>
File: electric.png (269 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
electric.png
269 KB, 1280x1280
>>26749454
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 1024x683
>>
File: 1456949199928.jpg (202 KB, 692x1153) Image search: [Google]
1456949199928.jpg
202 KB, 692x1153
Good morning Dash thread
>>
File: image.png (221 KB, 1280x1009) Image search: [Google]
image.png
221 KB, 1280x1009
>>26752590
Good Morning Anon
>>
File: image.jpg (428 KB, 1000x893) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
428 KB, 1000x893
>>
File: image.png (344 KB, 1024x630) Image search: [Google]
image.png
344 KB, 1024x630
>>
File: 1426796354595.png (59 KB, 800x656) Image search: [Google]
1426796354595.png
59 KB, 800x656
>>26750875
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 1419x1055) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 1419x1055
>>
>>26755091
Oh no! What happened to her mouth?
>>
>>26755110
I erased it because I could only see her with that bridge of her nose as a frowny face.
>>
File: 1456714628560.jpg (177 KB, 1280x1000) Image search: [Google]
1456714628560.jpg
177 KB, 1280x1000
I know I probably late as fuck for this, but I just watched the two part season 5 finale, and holy fuck that was cool as shit. Alternate time line Dash is best Dash.
>>
File: Untitled.png (988 KB, 1720x1072) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
988 KB, 1720x1072
>>26755110
Nothing
>>
>>26755386
Cute
>>
File: 1442361089670.jpg (217 KB, 900x1233) Image search: [Google]
1442361089670.jpg
217 KB, 900x1233
A while ago there was a green written in I think the /nrdt/ about INTP anon and I saved it. I think I remember the guy saying he'd continue it, but I haven't seen a follow-up to this little bit.

"How was that Anon? Pretty cool huh?" you ask, panting from the string of aerial maneuvers you'd just performed
>Anon seems to be in deep thought
>"It was good"
"Good!?" you ask, insulted, "I spent weeks practicing that set and you only call it 'good'?"
>Anon frowns
>"Pretty good?"
>You groan in exasperation.
>You liked hanging out with Anon, you really did, but he could be terrible at expressing himself sometimes
>Well, more than sometimes
>He had his moments of clarity, though, and you couldn't help but feel that there was more about him than he let on
>Sure he was a bit of a mystery, but made him interesting
>It made him Anon
>The Anon you and everypony else in Ponyville knew anyway
>You sigh and sprawl on the grass next to him, your head resting on his lap
>Sure you were slightly sweaty and dirty but you knew Anon wouldn't mind
>He didn't seem to mind a lot of your bad habits.
>Habits you knew a lot of stallions would turn their noses up at
>It made you feel kind of... nice thinking about it
"You know you'd make a terrible judge" you tease, jabbing his side with your hoof
>"And an even worse athlete" he replies with a slight smile
>"At least compared to you anyway"
>You chuckle
>He knew how to make you feel good about yourself
>Like you said, he had his moments.
>>
File: AllMixedUpRainbowDash.png (756 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
AllMixedUpRainbowDash.png
756 KB, 894x894
>>
>>
File: 766111.jpg (339 KB, 700x711) Image search: [Google]
766111.jpg
339 KB, 700x711
>>
File: 1422466463552-1.png (89 KB, 496x310) Image search: [Google]
1422466463552-1.png
89 KB, 496x310
>>
File: 1453005205219s.jpg (3 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
1453005205219s.jpg
3 KB, 124x125
Have a thumb nail
>>
>>26755381
Here, have an alternate timeline Dash
>>
File: image.jpg (573 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
573 KB, 1920x1080
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 170x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 170x240
>>
>>26762169
D'awwwing for best pone
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 1032x774) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 1032x774
>>
>>26752590
fuck you, dirty shipper
>>
File: 1458027060901.jpg (26 KB, 164x167) Image search: [Google]
1458027060901.jpg
26 KB, 164x167
>>26764009
Hey man, calm down. I hate shippers just as much as the next waifufag, but I posted it because it's cute as fuck.
>>
>>26763596
Socks
>>
File: 1455484737451.png (3 MB, 1800x4800) Image search: [Google]
1455484737451.png
3 MB, 1800x4800
>>
>>26764009
>anthro
You're worse
>>
>>26765865
>Hooves
>flat chest
That isn't anthro.
>>
>>26766608
Not even him, but that's obviously anthro. Just look at how long the hind legs are compared to the front legs/ arms
>>
>>26766758
That's because the front legs are covered up.
>>
>>26766782
she's got human shoulders and back as well
not to mention the butt wings
it's anthro for sure
>>
>>26766805
You can't see her shoulders though. They're covered by her hair.
>>
File: 2016-03-15 21.03.33.jpg (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-15 21.03.33.jpg
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>26766843
Bruh
>>
>>26738565
>>26738578
This is the same person
>>
Page 9
>>
>>26765853
Love this one
>>
File: image.png (112 KB, 515x924) Image search: [Google]
image.png
112 KB, 515x924
Rainbow Dash is a cute pony
>>
File: image.png (184 KB, 900x728) Image search: [Google]
image.png
184 KB, 900x728
>>
>>26770893
here's hoping for this in S6!
>>
>>26770900
pls no
>>
File: image.png (89 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.png
89 KB, 540x540
>>
Bamp
>>
Page 9
>>
>>26771603
I like the idea of green where anon shows Rainbow simple inventions that amaze her
>>
>>26772747
This
>>
File: image.png (974 KB, 1000x1121) Image search: [Google]
image.png
974 KB, 1000x1121
>>
File: w321321.png (153 KB, 356x348) Image search: [Google]
w321321.png
153 KB, 356x348
>>26774517
>>
File: 1415376956365.gif (204 KB, 404x416) Image search: [Google]
1415376956365.gif
204 KB, 404x416
>>26774517
>Dash
>worth anything at all
>>
File: 1446523542402.jpg (71 KB, 846x846) Image search: [Google]
1446523542402.jpg
71 KB, 846x846
>>26774625
>your opinion
>worth anything at all
>>
>>26774517
I want a greentext of Rainbow seducing Anon and making it painfully obvious and Anon being a dumbass and not noticing it
>>
Page 10
>>
File: 1302383334320.png (495 KB, 5000x2629) Image search: [Google]
1302383334320.png
495 KB, 5000x2629
>>26774625
>saying this in a fucking dash thread
I'm not even a dashfag but that's really rude.
>>
Page 9
>>
>>26777317
Should we attempt to get glorious
>>26777777 for best horse?
>>
Rainbow is best pony.
>>
Bump before bed
>>
>>26777725
Oh well
>>
File: medium (9).png (118 KB, 470x600) Image search: [Google]
medium (9).png
118 KB, 470x600
this thread gives me Dashabetes
>>
>>26765853
I've tried and tried but I just can't enjoy this artists work.
Something about is just not pleasant for me to behold.
>>
>>26779396
You're not alone anon. Their faces look off to me, it's unsettling.
>>
File: image.gif (424 KB, 236x250) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
424 KB, 236x250
>>26765853
>>26779396
>>26779441
I request a drawfag redraw it in show style, that would be adorable
>>
>>26779550
That would be adorable.
>>
>>26779550
Thirding this!
>>
Does anyone know what happened to smittyg? He kinda just dropped off.
>>
>>26782342
Vanished along with candles
>>
File: image.png (11 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
image.png
11 KB, 645x773
>>26783161
>>
File: 1458248704516.jpg (162 KB, 1000x730) Image search: [Google]
1458248704516.jpg
162 KB, 1000x730
>>26783161
Ouch
>>
File: 1453736437328.png (204 KB, 631x622) Image search: [Google]
1453736437328.png
204 KB, 631x622
To the both of you who are still reading - sorry for dying. I had an amalgamation of bullshit due this week/early next week, and instead of writefaggin I was wondering why my fucking ostream is outputting fragments of unrelated system messages instead of a simple integer array it was supposed to.[\spoiler] Fun fun fun.

>>26740790
>You settle yourself as comfortably as your aching flank allows you to.
>That is, not very much.
>Still though, if this brew will make you feel a bit better...
>Maybe not forget this morning, but just release some of that tension from your chest.
>And make those Celestia forsaken shivers go away.
>It was a warm, nice weather outside, and yet you felt cold.
>Well, worth a shot you guess.
>You watch as Fluttershy pours two cups of this special tea.
>Wait a minute.
>Two cups?
"Are you going to drink it too?"
>"Well, yes. Why?"
"I thought this was some kind of... medicine."
>"This is a medicine. Just in a form of tea. It makes a pony calm down and relax, helps in stressful situations."
>You nod, realising the implications of that.
>"Oh, did you mean if I am drinking it as a medicine?"
"Yeah, you got the cookies, nice teapot and everything. It's like a tea party."
>The butter pony smiles before looking at the treats she just brought.
>"I wanted to make it seem more natural. After all, the whole point is for you to relax."
"I guess?"
>You state with uncertainty.
>"And don't worry about me. I drink it quite a lot, so I am used to it."
>You catch her pink eyes over the table, and they seem to only reflect the smile just below them.
>Maybe you're overthinking this.
>"Perhaps you didn't notice, but I am a bit of a scaredy pony, so getting nervous is not that rare for me."
>You snort and reach out for your cup.
"You don't say?"
>>
File: 1456016539337.png (301 KB, 496x414) Image search: [Google]
1456016539337.png
301 KB, 496x414
>>26784112
>tfw you accidentally your own post
>>
Boop
>>
Page 9
>>
Page 10
>>
File: 1458271324030.jpg (2 MB, 1275x1650) Image search: [Google]
1458271324030.jpg
2 MB, 1275x1650
>>
Page 9
>>
File: image.jpg (907 KB, 1400x2154) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
907 KB, 1400x2154
>>26784112
Breaddy gud shit

+1 dash
>>
>>26786444
Kek
>>
File: image.png (463 KB, 552x1445) Image search: [Google]
image.png
463 KB, 552x1445
>>
>>26790412
What is this and why does it make my dick hard?
>>
>>26790680

You're a disgusting humanfucker, with no sense of purity or even basic decency.

You don't actually care about Rainbow Dash, what matters to you is the relation an imaginary extrapolation of her character might have towards you.
>>
>>26790765
Ur a feggit
>>
File: 1.jpg (41 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
41 KB, 854x480
>>26790865

So is objectively best pony.
>>
>>26790929
That's a pretty big headcanon you got there.
>>
>>26790971

What do you mean?
>>
>>26791018
There's almost no evidence towards her being a lesbian.
>>
>>26791212
True, but there's literally zero evidence towards her being straight.
>>
>>26791221
So if there is no evidence either way, wouldn't you go with the option that has the highest probability? Every single canon relationship we've seen has been a straight one (inb4 Lyra and Bon-Bon, that's not canon). Just based off of that, arnt the odds hugely in favor of her being straight?
>>
>>26791383
There's clearly circumstantial evidence supporting the notion she's not straight.

Also, Argumentum ad populum is not a valid argument.
>>
>>26791465
Like what? There is literally no solid evidence towards her being a lesbian.
>>
>>26791499

Which is why I explicitly stated "circumstantial"... This really shouldn't be a difficult concept.

Are you literally retarded, by any chance?
>>
File: 1449716482610.jpg (233 KB, 900x1125) Image search: [Google]
1449716482610.jpg
233 KB, 900x1125
Time for a blast of Rainbow Danger Dash!
>>
File: dashie cuddle.png (214 KB, 616x834) Image search: [Google]
dashie cuddle.png
214 KB, 616x834
>tfw you will never have a Dash to hold close to your chest
>>
File: 20160217_122219-1.jpg (295 KB, 598x753) Image search: [Google]
20160217_122219-1.jpg
295 KB, 598x753
>>26791524
Once again, what circumstantial evidence is there that she is lesbian? You and both know that there is none, unless you are literally retarded. Are you, by any chance
>>
File: Rainbow Dash Sweater.png (303 KB, 540x810) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash Sweater.png
303 KB, 540x810
Tsundere Dash is best Dash
b-baka
>>
File: fuckindaaaaw.jpg (3 MB, 2672x1825) Image search: [Google]
fuckindaaaaw.jpg
3 MB, 2672x1825
>>26791611
There are pretty good odds that she is straight, just based on statistics. But she acts like a turbo dyke soooo... I mean, I'm just saying. (different poster btw please no bully)
>>
>>26791611
>Once again
False argument, this proposition has never been made in the context of this thread.

>what circumstantial evidence is there that she is lesbian?
None. I don't think anyone has argued in favor of Rainbow Dash being lesbian. There's a lot of circumstantial evidence against the idea that she's straight however.

>You and both know that there is none, unless you are literally retarded. Are you, by any chance
I'm sorry, could you please try to rephrase this in English?
>>
>>26775042
>RD: Anon, I want to sleep with you. I want to make sweet love with you. I want to have kids with you. I want sex. Big time.
>Anon: Is that some kind of slang? Do you want me to brush your hair?

Done.
>>
>>26790412
God damn it that's hot.
>>
>>26791653
>None. I don't think anyone has argued in favor of Rainbow Dash being lesbian
What are you talking about? You've been arguing that she is lesbian this whole time.
>I'm sorry, could you please try to rephrase this in English?
Do you not understand english? What I said was pretty clear.
>>
>>26791646
Dawwwwww. Cute
>>
>>26792205
>What are you talking about? You've been arguing that she is lesbian this whole time.
Umm... No.
A very clear and definite No from my part.
I absolutely haven't, the only person to even bring up the concept of lesbians is you.
I'm simply stating there's more circumstantial evidence supporting the idea she's not heterosexual than there is supporting the idea she is heterosexual.
Are you legitimately retarded? The longer I talk to you the more I'm convinced that is the case.
>>
File: d1b.gif (332 KB, 200x227) Image search: [Google]
d1b.gif
332 KB, 200x227
so much bait.
>>
File: 1445631015744.png (1 MB, 1070x1426) Image search: [Google]
1445631015744.png
1 MB, 1070x1426
>>26791653
>There is no evidence
>There's a lot of evidence

Pick one, retard.
>>
>>26792403
The world isn't rendered in black and white.
>>
File: heh.jpg (30 KB, 640x359) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
30 KB, 640x359
>>26792222
All this shitsorm going on, so nobody will notice me checking dem quads
>>
File: Let's reproduce, Twi.png (412 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
Let's reproduce, Twi.png
412 KB, 853x480
>>26792403
B).

What do I win?
>>
>>26792331
>Umm...No.
Dude, come on now, try to remember your own posts.
>>26790865
>Ur a feggit
>>26790929
>So is objectively best pony
Or here
>>26791465
>There's clearly circumstantial evidence supporting the notion she's not straight
Or here
>>26791653
There's a lot of circumstantial evidence against the idea that she's straight however.
If she's not straight, but you're saying that she's not lesbo, then what the fuck is she? Also,
>I'm simply stating there's more circumstantial evidence supporting the idea she's not heterosexual than there is supporting the idea she is heterosexual.
Once again, you keep saying that, but have yet to provide me with any evidence towards that.
>>26792428
In the context of logic and debate, yes it is you tard.
>>
>>26792542
>Dude, come on now, try to remember your own posts.
Cite it. Go ahead.

Not straight =/= lesbian

You're trying to desperately damage control and equate two completely separate things just so you can save your hide. Fucking pathetic if you ask me.

>If she's not straight, but you're saying that she's not lesbo, then what the fuck is she?
Anything else. Bi being the most obvious thing that springs to my mind.
Are you arguing otherwise? Are you saying she's actually straight?
Where's your evidence?
>>
>>26792542
>In the context of logic and debate, yes it is you tard.

In this context it's not even remotely applicable, fucktard.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTXlZNvNBHY
now both of you shut up
>>
>>26792653

I made it to 26 seconds, then the dubstep was too cringe even for me. I'm not fedora enough for this shit.
>>
>>26792606
>Cite it. Go ahead
Holy fuck you're dumb. Literally the very first two posts I quoted from explained how you called rainbow a faggot. Now you're throwing made up shit like bi in there? Now you're damage controlling, and it's fucking pathetic. Like I said, you have the burden of proof, seeing as you called her a faggot first.
>>
>>26792653
>PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY! THIS VIDEO IS ENTIRELY WRONG!
I'm the straight one, and even I wouldn't use this.
>>
>>26792688
Rainbow Dash is either straight or asexual with Pinkie Pie being the exception
>>
File: 2.png (129 KB, 330x244) Image search: [Google]
2.png
129 KB, 330x244
>>26792708
>>
>>26792731

It's weird, even referring to the video makes me cringe now.
>>
File: 1458059796783.png (13 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
1458059796783.png
13 KB, 500x344
>>26792731
Refer to here:
>>26792723
The author of that video even said that the video is all wrong. I would love to be able to use that, but I cant.
>>26792742
That's it? That's you evidence? Hahahahaha holy shit that's bad. That's max level grasping at straws. What the fuck were you even thinking when you posted that? Man, that's pathetic.
>>
File: 3.png (888 KB, 1917x1076) Image search: [Google]
3.png
888 KB, 1917x1076
>>26792784
>>
File: 1458273924947.jpg (69 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
1458273924947.jpg
69 KB, 1000x562
>>26792799
Are we just posting adorable screencaps now? I'm ok with that, but I feel like you were trying to say something.
>>
File: 1458272594389.jpg (93 KB, 1280x732) Image search: [Google]
1458272594389.jpg
93 KB, 1280x732
>>26793056
>>
File: 1458274551558.png (104 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
1458274551558.png
104 KB, 500x259
>>26793170
>>
File: 1458276410063.png (103 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
1458276410063.png
103 KB, 500x313
>>26793232
>>
okay guys lets make it simple. Rainbow has never shown any romantic interest in any character in the show barring Tank.

You can speculate all you want about what sexuality she is, but at the end of the day, there isnt any evidence to support that.

>but muh circumstantial

exactly that. Circumstantial. If you want to prove either way you need hard evidence. So until then, let people believe what they want. Its not like you can stop them.

Happy now? can you put down the virtual rulers and stop this dick measuring?

Lets have a disscussion instead. Lets say the ponies come to earth, and they live in america, for simplicity lets say New york.

If they went on a holiday, where do you think they would go? Anywhere in the world, how would you convince them to come to your city/country?
>>
>>26793717
>tfw I live in Richfield MN
She would never come to this hell hole.
>>
Comfy ass green over here:
>>26794433
>>
>>26794981
There are a lot of comfy-ass greens outside of the thread
>>
>>26795016
You know exactly what I ment.
>>
Page 9
>>
File: 52157788_p0.jpg (2 MB, 1748x2480) Image search: [Google]
52157788_p0.jpg
2 MB, 1748x2480
>>
File: 849016.png (1 MB, 1221x1131) Image search: [Google]
849016.png
1 MB, 1221x1131
>>
File: stylish dash for ants.png (35 KB, 250x231) Image search: [Google]
stylish dash for ants.png
35 KB, 250x231
>>26738464
Boy does she ever
>>
File: image.png (4 MB, 2700x2300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 MB, 2700x2300
>>
>>
>>26800277
Oh my so nice
>>
File: 1444008041548.png (165 KB, 638x705) Image search: [Google]
1444008041548.png
165 KB, 638x705
>>
>>26801406
Preening is a cute activity
>>
http://pastebin.com/9XbmJaVH
>will resume shortly
>>
>>26802844
http://pastebin.com/kjiD4vi6
Here's the one lucky wrote in that thread.
>>
Page 9
>>
File: 1456172868754.jpg (19 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1456172868754.jpg
19 KB, 480x480
>>26798551
unf
>>
File: DEXATI20160319225815.png (319 KB, 980x2559) Image search: [Google]
DEXATI20160319225815.png
319 KB, 980x2559
>>26804635
>ME SO HORNY
>>
File: Gym AnonxDash.jpg (405 KB, 640x2010) Image search: [Google]
Gym AnonxDash.jpg
405 KB, 640x2010
Have a green.
>>
File: DONG.jpg (46 KB, 790x820) Image search: [Google]
DONG.jpg
46 KB, 790x820
>>26805769
>>
File: tumblr_m2qo7dW23R1rrnep7o3_400.gif (106 KB, 360x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2qo7dW23R1rrnep7o3_400.gif
106 KB, 360x400
>>
File: image.png (149 KB, 599x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
149 KB, 599x1024
>>
>>26738440
>>
How was church Dashfags? It's palm sunday, you know.
>>
>>26809728
I don't go to church because I'm a fedoralord.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>26809728
Do you guys think would Dashie enjoy church or no?
>>
>>26809728
>>26810732
don't you dare start a ChristianDash thing
>>
>>26811199
Listen to the dubs.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-09-15-27-24.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-09-15-27-24.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>26810732
As a Christian, no, she would hate it. It would be super boring.
>>
Page 10 bump
>>
File: 1456697171049.png (494 KB, 1024x1043) Image search: [Google]
1456697171049.png
494 KB, 1024x1043
>>
>>26812914
haha where'd you find this one?
>>
File: sleepyponescaleddown.png (170 KB, 1280x989) Image search: [Google]
sleepyponescaleddown.png
170 KB, 1280x989
I can't believe I drew this on Friday and forgot to post it here... Well whatever. I finally decided to give my tablet and Photoshop a go and this is what came out of it. I know the line work seems pretty bad when you zoom in on it, but future drawings should probably be a little less worse since I finally figured out how to enable pen pressure yesterday. Enjoy the sleeping pony.
>>
>>26813841
That's adorable, great work
>>
>>26814320
Well appreciated
>>
>>26812914
Wow this image is really funny.
>>
>>26814439
thanks lori
>>
Why does Dash always get the worst episodes next to Spike?
>>
File: image.png (80 KB, 284x282) Image search: [Google]
image.png
80 KB, 284x282
>>
Pop
>>
Bump before bed
>>
Page 9
>>
Would dash pone the poner? Or would she poni poni the poned poner pone?
>>
>>26811199
>this
Also, checked
>>
>>26818701
yes
>>
File: 1456639258463.jpg (134 KB, 800x732) Image search: [Google]
1456639258463.jpg
134 KB, 800x732
>>
Any /fit/ dashfags here? Just hit .5/1/2/3. Doing well, but got a long way to go.
>>
>>26822484

This is a Rainbow Dash thread, is it not? How is circlejerking at all relevant or at all desirable?
>>
>>26822524
What? How am I circlejerking? I'm simply asking if any dashfags lift? What exactly are you doing to contribute to the thread?
>>
>>26822549

Whether you're /fit/ or not has exactly zero relevance to Rainbow Dash, and is completely off-topic.

You bring it up only in an attempt to acquire praise with your accomplishments, and you even go as far as the do a roll-call for fellow /fit/fags so you can try to derail the thread into a discussion about *you* as opposed to about Rainbow Dash.

Nightly Rainbow Dash thread or Nightly Twilight Thread are the threads for that kind of behavior, not here.
>>
>>26822602
Don't try to hivemind the thread. Obviously you know literally nothing about fitness, or else you would know that .5/1/2/3 is not a very impressive achievement, and if I was just hunting for attention, I would make up numbers way bigger. Also, you're implying that fitness and athleticism "has exactly zero relevance to Rainbow Dash" which is obviously not true. Another thing, why are you accusing me of circlejerking, but not >>26809728? Seems like you have more of an underlying problem with fitness, rather than circlejerking. When's the last time you've been to a gym anon? I'd be willing to give you a starting routine if you need it.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.