[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Anon, I'm more than thousand years old. Of course
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1436583059274.jpg (290 KB, 562x716) Image search: [Google]
1436583059274.jpg
290 KB, 562x716
>"Anon, I'm more than thousand years old. Of course I had a lot of coltfriends and even husbands. Why this so frustrates you?"
>>
>>26735267
>why this so frustrates you?

If you're gonna funpost, learn english, Sven
>>
>>26735267
Because it means your vagoo must be loose
>>
>>26735267
I'm not frustrated! Who... who asked you anyway, jerk!
>>
>>26735267

This kills the boner.

I just imagine a headcanon where she intentionally refuses to any lovers due to the fact she'd had to watch them wither of old age.

Making her very, VERY pent up. But a thousand years of training has made her very good holding it.
>>
>>26735267

Because you want a "happy ending."
Because you "love your friends."
Because you "never give up."
>>
>>26735267
That explains the graveyard out back
>>
>>26735365
as awesome as those lines are, Not sure what they have to do with this thread.
>>
>Celestia thinks that Anon is frustrated because he feels like just another notch on her bedpost
>Anon is actually frustrated because he feels that he can't offer her the same level of love that her previous husbands could
>Luna tries to explain the confusion to both of them but they're so stubborn that she's shouted down each time
>Castle shenanigans or feels green?
>>
>>26735388
Simple: fuckall
>>
>>26735651
Hahaha! So funni! Kill yourself.
>>
>>26735267
>What the heck
"Celly, what's wrong with you?"
>"What are you meaning?"
"You're talking funny."
>"What is you talking about? I am talking fine."
"You're losing sentence structure. That's not normal at all."
>Scrunchy sun horse face
>Rapid shaking
>Sudden burst of smoke
>"ABORT ABORT ABORT"
>Angry buzzing noises as a changeling flies away.
"What. The fuck."
>>
>>26735267
Because your marehood flaps around like pankaces in a hurricane. I bet you can't even feel my dick in that thing!
>>
>>26735300

Celestia is cute Svedish girl!
>>
>>26737112
>"In Gotheburg I haf many lover. Why this so frustrate you? You vant filly know what she is doing, ja?
>>
>>26736478
I doubt she could either way.
>>
>>26735364
That headcanon is shit. No matter what excuse you make for Anon to be "the one who takes her innocence", there are literally a million better candidates that she would have met far sooner.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.