[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I'm sure you'll be able to pass the Equestrian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: 1443990010092.png (394 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1443990010092.png
394 KB, 1280x720
>"I'm sure you'll be able to pass the Equestrian Citizenship Test with my help, Anonymous, we'll just need to make sure we get in plenty of study sessions!"
>"Now, I've arranged all the materials you'll need before you. The first three textbooks will be the most relevant regarding Equestrian History, but I've also included a bookmark in the first one that lists some supplemental materials that you'll be able to check out from the Castle library if necessary. The other two textbooks cover civics and Equestrian law, respectively."
>"Ive included copies of the last two annual tests, as well as the practice examination for this year's test."
>"I didn't want you to worry about supplies, so I've also included 10 number 2 pencils, a complete ink and quill set, plenty of notebook paper, scrolls, and flash cards."
>"We have a two hour session this morning, then a lunch break before another session this afternoon."
>"Shall we get started?"
>>
>>26734781
>"Shall we get started?"
No, I've decided to go for diplomat status instead. You'll find I have all the necessary credentials here in this briefcase. As of 0800 yesterday morning, I have become the official ambassador for Earth and its peoples.

I'm sure you're also aware of what this means for me while I'm on Equestrian soil.
>>
>>26734781
>"Actually I have all the episodes stored on my tablet."
>"Look, you can even see the horrible song at the start of each episode you are in."
>>
File: diplomatic immunity.jpg (20 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
diplomatic immunity.jpg
20 KB, 1280x720
>>26734807
>>26734781
>>
File: 1444497168181.gif (3 MB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
1444497168181.gif
3 MB, 1500x1125
>>26734781
>tfw Twilight will never help you study

Just kill me.
>>
>>26734906
one day
>>
>>26734906

/thread
>>
>>26734781
Thanks twilight.
>>
File: 1450765001690.jpg (68 KB, 550x627) Image search: [Google]
1450765001690.jpg
68 KB, 550x627
>"Shall we get started?"
"Can I just say no and go back to trying to stick my dick Fluttershy's ass."
>>
>>26734781
>Be Anon, listening to this bullshit
>How did you end up here again?
>Oh yeah, you pissed off Celestia with one of your childish pranks
>So now, as punishment, you had to pass the Equestrian citizenship test or she was going to exile you or something.
>You weren't actually sure what the punishment for failing was, you were far too distracted when she was explaining it.
"Twilight, I'm gunna be honest. I had horrible grades in history back home. How the fuck am I supposed to learn all this in a day?"
>"Oh it doesn't all have to be today. The test isn't scheduled till next month. That means until then you get to spend everyday studying here with me!"
>"Isn't that great news?"
>Twilight looked exuberant.
>You, on the other hand, were pissed.
"I'm stuck learning history from you for a month?"
>"That seems like a fair punishment considering what you did to the Princess could be considered treason, Anon."
>>
>>26738950
Really? Isn't calling that treason a bit much?
>"Anon, you put poison joke in her tea. In our law, that's considered attempted murder."
>"That's why you're being required to learn Equestrian laws."
"Ugh, and all I wanted was to see how it would effect her."
>"As much as I admit seeing her fur get covered in rainbow polka dots was pretty funny, she had to make an official royal pardon so that you weren't instantly arrested and taken to the dungeon."
>"Now, maybe you should read that book and tell me what the usual punishment is for treason in Equestria?"
>You quickly used the index to find treason.
"...Permanent banishment to Tartarus?"
>>
>>26739061
>"Correct, and Celestia made passing the test the condition for your pardon, which means if you fail, you will be tried for treason."
"And if they find me guilty?"
>"What do you think will happen if you're found guilty of treason?"
"Well fuck me!"
>"Normally I would yell at you for using such language, but I believe I can understand the sentiment."
>Twilight's ears flattened and her gaze faltered.
>"Truthfully nopony, not even Celestia, wants to see you banished. That's why I will work with you every day until the test."
>"Even if you are often rude, I consider you a friend, and I would never want one of my friends to get banished to Tartarus."
>You sighed and rubbed your temples.
>No longer able to find a reason to object to the situation, you take a seat in the chair Twilight prepared for you.
"I guess I don't have a choice then. Let's get this over with."
>Suddenly, Twilight was brimming with enthusiasm.
>"Great! We'll start with the founding of Equestria over a thousand years ago."
>She levitated a book onto your lap.
>'Equestrian Origins, Volume one.'
>It was going to be a very long month.
>>
>>26734781
Ah twilight why is there no information on Princess Mi Amore Cadenza before her wedding.
>>
>>26739211
Shoulda put cyanide in the tea, dictatorial scum don't deserve life.
>>
File: 1399640122163.jpg (87 KB, 700x379) Image search: [Google]
1399640122163.jpg
87 KB, 700x379
>>26734906
this actually
>>
>>26734906
>You will never spend many long, intense completely non-sexual study sessions with Twilight.
>You will never hold her books as she attempts to cram her enormous knowledge into your brain.
feels bad.
>>
>>26734781
>You are being forced to learn Equestrian history and then be tested on it
Jokes on you, I would have done that voluntarily.
>>
>>26734832
Doesn't he end up getting shot anyway?
>>
>>26734781
>anon fails
>he gets send to tartarud
>he later returns with a army of demons to conquer equestria and get his revenge
>>
>>26740286
Yes
>>
hump that pone
>>
>>26739211
But isn't celestia immortal? Or is it only biological immortality?
>>
>>26741734
holy fuck

The show has never said or implied that she is immortal in any way. All the show says is that she's at least a thousand years old. That does not imply any kind of immortality, all it implies is that she is able to live for at least a thousand years.
You and your cancerous comrades need to stop acting like your headcanon is anything other than headcanon.
>>
>>26741769
>>26741734
Chrysalis feeds off of the power of love, my headcanon is Celestia uses the power of friendship to slow her aging.
>>
>>26740286
>>26740822
but at least he didn't have to take a shitty exam
>>
>>26741769
>>26741833
my headcannon is that a day in horseland is only 22 Terran minutes, meaning Cel is only like 17 years old to us.
>>
>>26742214
also meaning that you only have 11 hours to learn all of equestrian history, civil code and laws in >>26738950 case
>>
>>26742583
also meaning every 15 minutes ponies is sleeps. Exploitable.
>>
>>26734781
>After a month of daily study sessions it was clear that you would not be able to pass the test, not even close
>While it felt kinda bad, you weren't exacly panicking.
>You had expected it from the start, after all, and have had a lot of time to come to terms with it
>Twilight, on the other hand, was having a breakdown
>"Everything will be alright! The test isn't until this afternoon, we can fix this!"
>She was pacing around the room
>Books and papers hovered in her magic grip, circling around her head as she frantically stared at each one looking for an answer
>Twilight's mane was a mess and her eyes were tired
>She was almost in as bad shape as her desk which was completely littered with scrunched up pieces of papers, pencils and open books
>You walk up to her, put a hand on her withers and look her in the eyes
"There is no way I'm gonna pass this test, Twilight."
>She is a about to protest but instead hangs her head in defeat
>"I'm sorry I couldn't help you more, Anon. Now I might never be a ble to see you a gain, such a friend I am..."
>You pull her into a hug
"Now, now. Don't say such things! You did your best and that's all I could ever ask for."
>She returns the hug, clinging to you tightly
"Though, I'm not so sure about not being a able to se me again..."
>She breaks the hug to look at you with confusion written all over her face
"I have an idea, will you help me?"

>Later, you enter a room in the royal castle equipped with a single desk
>On the desk sits a quil, a bottle of ink and a thick stack of papper
>Celestia looks at you with stern eyes
>"Are you ready to take the test, Anon?"
"I will not be taking the test, princess."
>Her eyes widen a bit
>"Then you are prepared to leave this land?"
"I will not be leaving princess, you see..."
>You open a book on equestrian law and hold it up so Celestia can see
>Then you quote the only thing you made sure to look up since day one
>>
>>26742977
"No individual may be exiled, or otherwise forced to leave equestria, if this individual is lawfuly wedded to a citizen of the land."
>She looks at you with disbelief
"Me and twilight are getting married."
>"WHAT?!" Celestia screams
>"WHAT?!" Twilight screams
>>
File: image.jpg (232 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232 KB, 1920x1080
>>26742981
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.