[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MLPFEMTORPG: Fucked Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 8
File: 1418004656832.jpg (3 MB, 1200x2559) Image search: [Google]
1418004656832.jpg
3 MB, 1200x2559
>2 0 Rules
goo gl/GZeKHu
>2 0 Multiclasses
goo gl/3Gzb5Z

>1 4 rules
goo gl/jyvXV
>1 4 Multiclasses
goo gl/6Tvgb

>Expanded Racials 3 5 (New Release!)
goo gl/LdJNFf

>OP Image:
goo gl/IpKEC
>optional dice-bot script
http://jsbin com/amemah/latest

>ooc chat
http://cytu be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>Alternate Chat
http://cytu be/r/mlprpg
This is where everyone is! Stop by and say hi!

>IRC:
Channel is #MLPRPG
Host is Rizon
http://client01 chat mibbit com/?channel= is the recommended client No downloads needed! Its all browser based!
>>
File: clock69.jpg (90 KB, 559x371) Image search: [Google]
clock69.jpg
90 KB, 559x371
>>26727929
>This thing all things devours
>Birds, beasts, trees, flowers
>Gnaws iron, bites steel
>Grinds hard stones to meal
>Slays king, ruins town
>And beats high mountain down

Post sheets for the 69th session of timequest
>>
>>26727952
http://pastebin.com/3A1tSkei
>>
File: Honey Bombs Coltchester.jpg (359 KB, 700x3333) Image search: [Google]
Honey Bombs Coltchester.jpg
359 KB, 700x3333
>>26727952
http://pastebin.com/uMeKkzmM
>>
File: Gilgamesh.full.1862674.jpg (220 KB, 626x885) Image search: [Google]
Gilgamesh.full.1862674.jpg
220 KB, 626x885
>>26727952
http://pastebin.com/suUANz89
>>
>>26727952
http://pastebin.com/0DRyArfZ
>>
>>26727952
http://pastebin.com/ken587Xq
>>
Breakdown:
>Onyxia 5/4
>Luke 5/4
>Shallow 5/3
>Nero 8/7
>Crumple 7/6
>Honey 5/3
>Southern 6/6

Previous game:
http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/26625993

Extended Onyxia scene
http://pastebin.com/CkHTuCRN

>>26727987
>>26728060
>>26728146
>>26728263
>>26728313
>YEAR: 1 BE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkXbzT1deuM
>Coltchester, outer city gates
>>
Last time, the majority of the party had heard sounds of Honey's explosions sound off from the gates after defeating the Order of Eon's monster sent against the Academy. While Starswirl tended to the Academy, the majority of the rest of the part set out to investigate.

They came across Honey and Commander Hurricane of Pegasoplis, injured and besieged by a thick crowd of blue-colored ponies with ice sticking out of their joints that fight among the mist that surrounds them. Over a dozen of these frozen ponies were killed through various attacks by the party, though one was instead caught in Southern's strings and another was 'cured' by one of Luke's miracle booze concoctions, returning the pony to a dull brown as the ice melts.

The pony behind this attack was discovered through the mist, cackling insanely in a chuckle as the party fought the ponies. A bright blue unicorn pony mare, blue-crecent for her cutie mark and Eo-Naxx Fang's staff gripped tightly in her hooves, floating above you all on air as she grins lividly.

>>26728060
You ready the sound speakers of Crumple in a massive sonic explosion, knocking away and taking down all nearby cursed ice ponies as the fog scatters around and hits the walls of the torn up buildings besides you, and above you hear the cackling scream of the voice as she's knocked afar by the pulse. The fog scatters (DC lowered in difficulty again) and you can see the visage of the voice's source, as described in the first response.
>>
>>26728390
>>26728313
The snarling mare tied up in your strings struggles against their bonds but you see her turn towards one particular set of red eyes hiding out among the fog and snow. You see the eyes narrow as you single them out, and a low growl emanating from the voice.
>"No... cheating!"

You see a three-pronged symbol shape out from within the fog, and the glowing eyes shine as you see a red glow appear along its edge. And you see a new set of red-eyes popping out of the fog jumping at your trapped minion, attempting to kill one of its own
>One more turn on the pony's control, you're still stealthed

>>26728146
>+1 to all
The ice arrows strike out against the source of the voice, and you hear the windigoes cry out with her and the stomping off hoof-clops coming closer and closer.
>"Heeheeheeheehee... this is fun. You've all been so busy, busy, busy, but I've just been having more and more fun!"
The ponies that attack you fail against you and are beaten back, one of them significantly damaged in their attempt but they still stand up, poised to attack
>Two ponies near you
>>
>>26728399
>>26728263
The ponies that claw at you with their newly formed claws of ice miss their attacks as you dodge or deflect their blows, and they snarl angrily until you slide the bottle into one of their mouths. The pony that receives your drink pauses as he downs the majority of the bottle, falling over with a shudder onto the ground as you see him spasm and tense up. The ice seems to melt off his hair and color changing to a dull brown as you give him the remedy. He mutters weekly as he lays upon the ground. "Wha...."
>One pony near you

>>26727987
The two ponies shake their claws around but fail to make an impact on your cloak as you nimbly deflect their attacks, your body glowing with a red energy that summons up 5 spheres of life energy to do with as you please while the ice-ponies strike at you again.
>Two ponies near you

>Onyxia post here
Steel gives a light chuckle. "Never seem to have that problem. Maybe unicorns are just more careful than crystal ponies."

He nods his head, "It wasn't always a brand. Some Order members had tattoos, or even clothing or jewelry to show their color. I chose the brand personally." He grins. "I wanted to prove that I wouldn't flinch when I got it. I'm proud to say I won that bet. It's still odd how it managed to stay on for me. Though to be fair, I suppose 'odd' is the least one could say about Discord."

He holds the head steadily in his hooves as you stick your entire head on in through his large neck opening, checking out the inside of his armor for scrapes. "If you think it would help, then please, we have plenty of iron. But truly I do feel my armor has been repaired enough."
>>
>>26728399
She submerges the minion into the snow while also choking it, to knock it unconscious and keep it out of the way of the other enemies.

>KO backstab
[1d10+1]
>>
>>26728060
>>26728390
Nero looks over to Honey.

"This conversation isn't over!" he shouts as the levitating unicorn makes her appearance. A dozen transparent 'portals' appear behind Nero, icy spears and arrows appearing out of them, before firing away at the crowd, two sharp javelins aimed right at the unicorn.

[1d10+2] Inspire
[1d10+1] Blast
>>
>>26728408
Shallow scoffs at the two ponies attacking him,

"You're worse than the peasants. I don't have time to deal with you, but I could use your strength. You will surrender to me your life."

He speaks as cold as the air itself, absorbing the life of all enemies nearby.

[1d10+4] Lifestream, AoE
>>
>>26728452
"Shut up and start blasting, already," Honey says through as she cracks her neck inside the cockpit.

>>26728390
"And you!" Crumple yells, the unibeam lighting up and pointing at the pony with the staff.
"Fuck you and your shit! I'm gonna shove that stick up your ass when I'm done with you!"

At that, Crumple takes flight and charges at the pony, attempting to use Crumple's sheer mass to ram into the pony and pin her onto the ground.

>Pin this bitch down!
[1d10+1]
>>
>>26728408
Luke swipes the bottle out of the pony's hooves once he sees he's about to down the entire thing. Luke holds the bottle up close to his face, eyeing the shallow contents.

"You snot nosed bastard! Takin advantage of my good will!" Luke smacks the shit out of the cured pony with his empty vodka bottle. Smashing the glass over his face. As The pony spasms and fidgets sickly on the ground Luke takes the opportunity to kick his shit. "Show you some brooklyn hospitality you fucking Buquac!"
[1d10] to beat the shit out of the cured pony

Simultaneously Luke also rallies in the other ice wolverne pony to beat on the cured pony for drinking all the hooch [1d10]
>>
>>26728450
As Southern moves through under the cover of her cloak to knock out her captive, she feels a sudden swing of claws made of ice narrowing missing her as one of the other blue ponies strike at her friend in the wires, cutting off your attack as the pony cries out.
>No counterattack damage on Backstab
>Unseen Foe keeps you cloaked

However, the wires lighten up on the trapped pony, who manages to break free of the trap and act of its own accord once again.

Up above, you see the mare wielding the staff charging up a golden light within her staff, lighting up in a golden glow before angling her staff down above at the sky
[1d10+4]

>>26728452
+3 Nero /+2 others
The blue mare shines a shimmering shield in front of her, green in color as the ice blasts bombard and tear through it, drawing blood from her as the ice arrows attack those around.

The two closest to you have been brought down by the icy-barrage, laying still in the snowy cobblestone streets, and the attack damages several others. Their eyes glow more brightly red than before as two of the survivors get ready to attack, however before they can...

>>26728497
The two ponies charge head in but their efforts are in vain, as the red energy seeps from you into the eyes and mouths of your two attackers. The icy ponies are stripped of their remaining life as the arcs travel around towards the surrounding crowd of blue ponies, between the attacks set on by Nero's ice arrows and your draining magic the majority of the ponies around are sucked dry, giving you another wound.
>5/4

The mare above is like-wise struck due to her proximity, and as her staff charges she grins at you, licking her teeth. "Ooooh... that's a nice trick! Is that hard?!"
>>
>>26728657
>>26728514
Hurricane growls as he stands up with you, following after directly behind you as you charge at the pony floating above. "Not if I get done with her first! Whatever this unicorn bitch did to Whirlwind, I'll see she pays DEARLY for it!"
[1d10+3] His charge on her to assist you

The mare is caught in your tackle with him, brought out of the sky and down to earth where she crashes hard, knocking her head back as she grins. You see a small fang is starting to form on one single canine of hers, similar to Fang's.

"Heeheeheehee... you. You I always liked. You know how to deal with problems. Hey! You like fights. Wanna team up? Heeeheeeheee...."

>>26728562
You take the opportunity to start beating down mercilessly on the confused pony before he weakly throws up his hooves in week defense. "Ah! Ow, h-hey, stop, darn it, would you cut it out, I-I have no idea what you're talking about!" He cries out in pain as you crash the bottle onto his face, causing him to begin to bleed and cry as you assault him. "I-I don't even know what Hooflyn is! I was in the hospital!"
>Pony version is Hooflyn

The other pony with its wolverine claws dodges your attack as you swing at him, gashing in a little mark on your side (2/4) in a counter attack. However, the clawed pony is wiped out as a result of Nero and Shallow's attacks.

>The seven ice ponies closest to the party (the two near Southern, Nero, Shallow each, and the one near Luke, have been taken out, along with two other ponies waiting in the wings)
>4 more of the ice ponies remain and move in close to attack Crumple, Nero, Luke, and Shallow
[1d10+2] x 4
>>
http://pastebin.com/zfGK7ALa

>>26728408
"I'd be more careful too if I never got exhausted like some armor's around here."

"I'm glad it was kept either way then if you were that dedicated."
Onyxia pulls her head out from Steel, stepping back over to the iron supplies.
"That beetle did more in one swing that Chitus did during a whole fight. I'd feel better if you wouldn't get opened like a tin can in the future."
She picks up a few large chunks, transmuting them together into one piece to be easier to hold.

She stickers her leg down through the neck opening, pressing the clump up against the interior of Steel's back, lack crystal spreading over the iron and Steel from there. She focuses on the distribution, setting more of the metal on the chest area if Steel's going to be charging head on in the future, and she spreads the rest evenly along his sides and back to cover the rest of the likely areas to be hit. The extra metal she has spread inward in thickening the armor, so there's no effect on his outward appearance.
>Transmute

While doing so, she also checks on Steel's outside, on the back of his neck where the brand would be to see if its on the outside as well.
>>
>>26728657
She checks these dubs and in doing so, stays at a safe distance from the magic.
>>
>>26728657
Shallow looks to the mare above him, snapping his neck.

"No, I suppose it isn't, but it's because I've had fifty years to practice it. You, on the other hand, I assume haven't lived that long; and judging how you are fighting yours truly, you won't have much time to live in general."

He fires all five bolts at the mare, glaring.

[1d10+1] These Aren't
[1d10+1] Critfail/Autocrit
[1d10+1] Because I
[1d10+1] Don't Have
[1d10+1] Tartarian Power Active
>>
>>26728666
The grin catches Honey off guard, but she ends up grinning as well, going as far as to open Crumple's head to show off her own grin.
"I'ma just meeting all sortsa of ponies I'm startinga to like."
Honey grins a bit wider, getting an excited glint to her eyes.
"You wanna teama with me?"
The head closes shut.
"Then let's see what you can do, first! I hate carrying around dead weight!"

With the unibeam still active and glowing, Honey pumps some corrosive gas to the charged particles of the blade, making the blade glow green within is normal red glow.
"You'll like this. It slices...."
With a short laugh, Honey has Crumple drive the unibeam into the leg of the hoof holding the staff.
"AND it dices!"
Then Crumple uses its robotic strength of pry and separate said leg from the pony.

>Dismemberment with unibeam (going after leg/hoof holding the staff)
>Single (DC -1), Decay, +2
[1d10+4]
>>
>>26728666
Nero fires more arrows at the unicorn as Hurricane and Honey pin her.

[1d10+4] Inspire
[1d10+3] Normal Attack
>>
>>26728703
"Well... I'll admit, wearing it now feels a little more shameful than before but, my memories of the Order are still fond. Hopefully I can redeem it in some way."

As you stick your hoof all the way down through Steel's neck reaching into the inside of it, re-distributing the metal effectively to cover the chest given Steel's nature to charge in first and thickening his armor internally. "It did do more damage than I'm used to... hopefully Sight doesn't have many of those laying around.

You check his back to see if the mark is on the outside, but you find it absent: the indent of the symbol is only prevalent on the inside of his neck. As you fix him up, you hear the door creaking open and Boo steps in, cringing at the sight of Steel without his head and you sticking your hoof inside. He opens his wings and gives a step back, "GUH! Uh... sorry should, I come back latter? Was wondering where you guys went."

>>26728746
You keep to cover and stay hidden low, watching as the golden magic in the staff arcs upwards into the sky, a bright light flashing before a sudden upturn of the storm occurs. The cries of horses whinnying echo close by as the mist comes back in thicker than before, and a flurry of ice and snow starts barraging the party in a hailstorm.

>Enemies have a +2 to their DC to hit while the storm is active
>Party is hit with 1 hit a round while the storm is active

>>26728755
The five spheres of red magic arc towards her and three of them impact upon her body, the blue mare crying out as her body surges and spasms from the harmful energy colliding into her. She stays pinned down by Hurricane and Crumple as the homing attacks assail her, and after they all collide she looks up and stares at you, still smiling.

"Ooooh.... I want to try it, now!"
[1d10+3] Her horn glows a bright green

As you attack her, the ice pony that charges at you misses its swing, and tries again
[1d10+2]
>>
>>26728884

>>26728797
As you prepare your horn for the decaying beam, Hurricane looks up at you as he helps you to pin her, confused at the object sticking out of your head. "What in Tartarus is that supposed to be?"

The blade carves down into the mare's hoof, but you see her use her magic to grab your horn in telekinesis, holding it back slightly as you just start to cover into the topmost part of her leg, scoring it and decaying it but it remains attached as the mare looks at you angrily.

"You want to see what I can do?!"

[1d10+2] Meanwhile, the blue stallion misses his attack, and tries again

>>26728817
>+1, everyone
The arrows find their way into into several of the mare's hooves, her cloak being torn apart by the various attacks and blood seeping into the snow. She growls, staring at all of them as her horn begins to change its color, from green to red as she licks her teeth. Her staff continues to glow a golden hue from before when she fired it into the sky.

"More! I need more!"
[1d10+3] Red arcs, reminiscent of Shallow's life-stream ability, begin to arc towards you and all those nearby

Meanwhile, the blue stallion that missed his attack takes another strike at you as you busy yourself with the mare holding the staff, clawing out at you
[1d10+2]
>>
>>26728903
"Yeah, YOU! If there's one thing that tells me something is weak," Honey tries to give Crumple a little extra juice to break through the TK, "it's little shits that hide behind a bunch of goons!"

>Break through the TK and keep carving the leg
>Single DC -1, Decay puts -1 to DC, should cancel out the DC increase due to storm
[1d10+3]

"So c'mon! Give it to me, bitch!"
>>
>>26728903
Nero's bow vanishes into golden particles, flying into the gems on his wristguards. His shield drops out of a portal, and He draws His sword as the red arcs fly towards Him. He holds up His shield, defending Grave from his own attack.

>Nero's shield: recharge 3 automatic instant allows you to take all damage for another party member for the round, only incurs one wound if combined attacks cause helplessness while doing so]

Nero then pushes forward, blocking Himself, as He slashes at the ponies nearby to get to the unicorn. He then impales her.

[1d10+2] Inspire
[1d10+2] Blast
>>
>>26728884
"The Order you joined is still honorable, I'm sure of it. Everything they've been doing now, they couldn't even hold a torch to yours."
Onyxia says, not wanting him to be ashamed of something that meant so much. As she sees the symbol is only on the inside, she looks down at Steel's head.
"You're brand, its only on the inside. Do you... want me to put it on the outside too, since it meant so much?"

"I hope not either. I'm not even sure what it was. It was like some sort of golem."

Onyxia looks over as Boo steps in, no reflex to his reaction since she's in her element in repairing.
"I'm just giving Steel some repairs and reinforcement, you're fine. Where's Claymore, are you two alright?"
>>
>>26728903
>>26728963
>forgot banter with Hurricane

"Oh this? Just a horn I ripped off a unicorn rustbucket and put on Crumple. Pretty sword, isn't it? And only got more deadly and badass when I was done fucking around with it," Honey says, not one to pass up some mid-fight gloating.
>>
File: paDO44U.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
paDO44U.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>26728903
Shallow rolls his eyes, preparing to get hit by his own magic,

"For Earth's sakes you're a simpleton. Didn't you hear what I just said? Fifty years of practice. You think you can cast MY spell that -I- created and do it as well as I? Do yourself a favor and dig your own grave..."

He says, firing of a wave of his own towards all available enemies,
[1d10+4] Lifestream

"...because mine's Shallow."
>>
>>26729003
>Wasn't paying attention, heals go to Nero
>>
>>26728986
Taking out the shield, you absorb the entirety of the red blast arcing from her horn, but you feel the very physical energy drained out of you as the arc surges through the shield and the life transfers back into your foe, the mare regenerating wounds inflicted throughout the combat. However, the recovery doesn't seem to last for long as you charge forth and impale her on your sword. She spits up a green liquid onto your chest, and grips the staff in her hoof tightly as she mumbles, "This one isn't strong enough, but I'll get one that IS." She snickers, "Glace's rage started it... these ponies hatred will fulfill it. They're coming."

The cries of wendigoes echo from afar.

>Your life is returned slightly by Shallow's counter stream, returning you to 2/7.
>-2 to her actions because of the sword's effect
>+4 to Nero's actions, 3 to all others

>>26729003
As Nero takes hers, you fire out with your own, the familiar red beam surging into her again as she cries out in pain, her face still an eerie smile you can barely make out through the intensified mist as you feel the life drained out of her and into you

>"Aaah... so I see! Still want it though... I don't have the patience for fifty years, I'll get it down in fifty hours instead!"

As you focus on her, the ice pony manages to land in a solid hit on your leg, taking you down to 0/5 (healing kicked in this round as you phylactery glows) from his powerful strike, but your life-stream combined with Nero's blast from his stab does away with him and all the remaining ice ponies, knocking them away from you.
>>
>>26729261
>>26729000
Nero and Shallow's attacks surge through her, siphoning what remaining life the mare has left as your unibeam manages to successfully cut through the arm of the pony, her last gasp being a loud, shrill cry of sheer anger as the staff-holding hoof becomes disconnected, and the moment it does, the mare's eyes go blank, and she passes out on to her back, no longer showing any signs of resistance as her entire body goes limp. The hoof that was cut off let goes of the staff, and it rolls away harmlessly along the cobblestone.

Hurricane looks at the horn as it finishes carving its way through the mare's hoof, seeing it come off he gives a satisfied smirk. "That it is. I've never seen any sword rip through anything so easily."

>The last ice pony manages to lay in a solid hit on you before it's taken out, dealing 3 hits (4/6 on Crumple)

As the arm starts to slide away, you see the mare covered in a golden glow, and the detached arm begins to float back towards her and slowly begins to mend. A silhouetted figure shouts at everyone in the party from within the thick fog.
"No! Whoever you are, please stop! These ponies are not your enemies, cease your attack! They've all been cursed!"
The voice sounds somehow both unfamiliar and familiar at once.

>The Ice storm takes away one hit from all in the party
>Shallow 0/4
>Southern 5/6
>Luke 1/4
>Crumple 3/6

>Finally, nearby the staff begins to glow bright green...
[1d10+1]
>>
>>26728996
He smiles, lifting the head in his arms to look at you. "Thank you. That's good to know." As you ask about the brand, he purses his lips, thinking about it. "I.... yes. Actually, if you could put it back where it was on the outside as well. It'd be nostalgic. After that, do you think repairs will at last be done? The others must be far ahead of us by now."

As Boo looks at you in your element, he pauses for a moment before shaking his head. "Hard to get used to seeing that, guh. Uh, yeah, Claymore's safe and sound. One of the teachers took him off my hoof, started talking to him about entry here." He steps forward, reaching in to grab something from his cloak, "Uh, I sorta made off with this earlier," he hands you back the walkie talkie. "Just in case you need it, you know?"
>>
>>26729266
"I want that horn," Southern finally decides, raising her hoof at the mare. The wires fly out and slice up the mare to take the horn.

[1d10+3] Backstab

>Also grabbing the staff if possible given the 1
>>
>>26729274
>>26729266
>>26729261
>A few corrections to this, need to change a few things

>1) The shield would absorb the pony's attack against Shallow as well, sending him helpless instead as the pony attacks him. Nero should be at 0/7, Shallow is at 4/5 instead

>2) The description of the ponies going helpless isn't a blast from the stab, he slashes at the other ponies as he moves along to the mare, and the life-stream attack from Shallow leaves them drained where they stand, falling into the ground
>>
>>26729266
Honey ignores the pony's talking, looking at the staff.
"Oh shut up! You're just trying to trick me now that I know you'd just be dead weight if you teamed up with me!"

Crumple stomps over to the glowing staff, bringing its front half up...
"We're done here!"
...and bringing it down upon the staff.

>breaking the staff
[1d10+3]

Just to add insult to injury, Honey flies out to land near the glowing part of the staff, shooting at it point blank with her raygun.

>Magic Bolt the staff cause why the fuck not?
[1d10+3]
>>
>>26729274
Onyxia takes the walkie talkie, setting it down nearby.
"That's good, wouldn't want either of you getting hurt."

With repairs finished, Onyxia pulls her hoof out of Steel and takes a step back. She pulls Steel's head from his arms and places it back onto his neck.
"There, perfect."
She says as she looks over Steel all back and good as new.
"So... Should I transmute it, or would you want it do in the... traditional way?"

"They would be far ahead, maybe they already took care of it? We don't need to run out, we could just... I don't know. Maybe there's somepony here with a spell we could use to check on them?"
She offers instead, despite knowing how much Steel wants to go she's not feeling in a state to run into a blizzard to deal with a source of an explosion.
>If he goes for the scrying route, they search with Boo to find one
>>
>>26729266
Luke stirs awake in all the commotion. He's seemed to have momentarily passed out from all the rum he was consuming while wrestling down the pony that imbibed all of his vodka.

"mmhmm.. Celestia.. Shut the fuck up."
>>
>>26729331
>>26729266
Nero stops for a breather, keeping His equipment at the ready as the voice shouts through the fog.

"You waste your breath, Alicorn. Cursed or not all these ponies are dead." Nero shouts, His body shining brightly with light through the fog.

[1d10+5] Inspire
[1d10+4] Remove Helpless
>>
>>26729457
>>26729266
Shallow looks to the voice,

"Eh, innocents die, they started it cursed or not. Just because a pony did not intend to get the plague does not mean they shouldn't be guaranteed like the rest."

He fires up some more Homing Magic shots.
[1d10+4]
>>
>>26729522
>guaranteed
*quarantined
>>
>>26729448
>>26729334
Crumple marches over to the staff, you begin hearing the pony's shouts renew, her figure approaching closer to investigate the poor mare's condition as you begin stomping on the staff. The stomping doesn't appear to cause much physical damage along its side, and when the breezie flies out to fire the magical bolt into it, you see the bolt flash and be absorbed into the staff as it absorbs the magic, siphoning it up towards the head. The green glow it gathers is stopped by the attempt, and

"What... I'm not trying to trick you, these poor ponies have been transformed!"

Hurricane scoffs. "Whatever it is they've been transformed into, mare, they were enemies. We did what needed to done."

>>26729448
>>26729457
You get up groggily from you momentary relapse into unconsciousness, and you hear Celestia shouting at you through the thick layer of snow.

"Luke? Is that you? Luke, listen to me, these ponies are all like the one you fought in the Crooked Horn! Anyone who had the Blue Flu turned mad, I just came from the hospital and they're running amok all over the outer-district now. I came here when I heard the explosion..."

>>26729457
Celestia gasps, looking at Hurricane briefly as he seems to have missed the comment over the roar of the storm, then looks at you with shock in her eyes. "What... no, I was too late..." she leans her head down, hood hiding her expression. "I... I can't believe I couldn't save them. I've failed."

She looks back up at your shining demeanor in the snow, mouth hanging open. "Wait a moment... you... you can't be who I think you are, can you? You're dead..."

>Up to 8/6
>-2 to Nero this round
>-1 to everyone else
>>
>>26729771
>>26729522
The mare, white in the face and pink-locks of her mane slightly in front of her face, turns to you with a sorrowful look on her face as she continues trying to heal the mare's arm. "That doesn't make it any more right. These ponies were sick, victims... and now they've lost everything." She shakes her head. "I should have gotten here sooner. I just hope they didn't hurt all of you too much in their blind rage. Is everyone alright?"

>You manage to summon up 1 sphere for Homing Magic

>>26729302
Wires snatch up and around the mare's horn as Celestia gives a loud shout, "What... no!" She cries out before the wires neatly and quickly slice off the horn of the mare, her stump cleanly cut as the wires also slice into the body, severing her trachea as her eyes go wide one more time, a final gasp leaving her as Celestia cries out with concern. "Who said that?! She's not a threat anymore! I can't let her die too, I need to save SOMEONE here!" She cries out as she stands up and casts a golden glow over the mare, trying desperately to heal the wounds
[1d10+1] Heal

Meanwhile, as Crumple begins stomping and blasting the staff, you pick it up neatly with another string of wire, the staff floating in the air seemingly as the wires hold it aloft. The green glow it shined with starts to slowly shimmer again, but it shoots out sparks out the three-pronged end in its attempt
[1d10]

>NOTE: Post including everyone to follow
>>
>>26729782
>Everyone
Above you all, the storm rages on as fiercely as before, and a louder cry of the wendigos calls out through the mists of the blizzard. You hear the rampant stomping of dozens of charging horses coming on from above, but can only make out the figure of a single horse in the sky, moving along slowly towards you as though it was running on land in mid-air, its size hard to gauge based on perspective.

All of you can suddenly feel the temperature drop significantly, icelets forming along hooves and blades as it approaches. The staff glows more hotly as it gets closer, as though acting of its own free will as jolts dance along the wires of Southern that hold it.

>>26729387
Steel gives his head a small 'crack' of sorts as the helm is placed back onto his neck, turning to you as he gives a firm nod of his head. "Feels better than ever. Expertly done, Onyxia. Thank you."

Boo turns back towards the interior of the hall as you make the suggestion, "I mean, I guess I can look around for one. I saw a few out there while I was ducking for cover during the fight, I bet some of them know. I'll go ask." Boo leaves, but as he does Steel shakes his head.

"Either way would do fine, Onyxia but, I don't think we necessarily need one." He grabs at the walkie, "This seems to work fine," He activates it, calling into the phone."

>>26729448
>>26729334
>>26729387
Luke and Honey's walkies pick up on the signal.
"Hello? This is Steel. What is happening over there?"
>>
>>26729782
>Slight correction on Southern's response
>She did not speak out that line for anyone to hear, so as far as Celestia saw was just the horn being sliced off. Replace line with:

>"W-what's happening?! She's just been cut open... no, I can't let her die too, I need to save SOMEONE here!" She cries out as she stands up and casts a golden glow over the mare, trying desperately to heal the wounds
>>
>>26729771
"mmhhmm" Luke whines like a child as he tries getting just a few more minutes of shut eye. He shuffles about, repositioning himself with his new cuddle buddy (the pony he assailed) He soon gives and releases the pony so he can stand. Rubbing the sleep out his eyes Luke addresses Celestia.

"Did you give them some vodka like I said to. This little pony here" Luke gestures to him by kicking him softly with a hoof "he drank the entire bottle, like he never heard'a manners. I mean yeah he was a blood thirsty monster when I met him, but that's no excuse for forgettin your pub manners you know."
>>
>>26729782
She quietly pockets the horn and the staff with the wire by the far end. Taking off the cloak, she waves the staff at Celestia. ""We should get this quarantined in an anti-magic field. Just a thought."
>>
>>26729796
>>26729796
Luke picks up his walkie talkie and engages in some lofty conversation "Well I was drinking with a couple of wolf monster demon guys, and then I beat the crap outta this one pone for takin' more than his fair share of his hooch, then I got tired so I took a nap. And now I'm talking to Celest. How you been Steel? I noticed we don't talk.. over."
>>
>>26729796
"Oh, right. I just hope they won't over-exaggerate."
Onyxia comments as Steel uses the walkie talkie.

She looks over to Boo as Steel radios the others.
"Where's Screech at? You two are almost always together, but I've only seen you around since you came to get us."
>>
>>26729796
>>26729902
Onyxia also takes a few pieces of iron from the stores, putting them in her bag to stock up for the future.
>>
>>26729771
Nero looks down at her, about to answer, before He hears the storm pick up and more ponies en route.

"Listen, normally I would like nothing more than to enjoy your overreaction to My still being alive, but I have more important things to do right now." Nero clears His throat.

"Hush sun, fall to the east as the day is done. Hush moon, fade in the light for day comes soon."

"I need you to tell Me everything you know about whats going on."
>>26729334
"Honey! You said you came from Pegasopolis. I assume more than one pony came with you?" Nero asks, cape flapping as the winds pick up.

[1d10-1] Inspire
[1d10-1] Inspire

"Everyone else get ready! I think Fang' staff is going to attempt to possess a windego, if she has not already!"

>>26729868
"Luke remind Me to kill Twilight when we get back to Starswirl's!" Nero shouts angrily looking up at the Windego.
>>
>>26729796
>>26729902
>>26729908
As Steel talks and she chats with Boo, she looks down at her cloth hooves. She presses them together, trying to focus and see if she can separate the fabric from them, mentally picturing the threads separate from her hooves and sitting on them just as she pictured her and Steel apart earlier when they defused.
>[1d10]
>>
>>26729771
"Oh, thoughta you were somepony elsea," Honey says, realizing the voice didn't belong to Eo Naxx. Honey, being the breezie she is, doesn't back off from the larger Celestia.
"And I didn't seea them attacking you. Soa fuck off witha that crap!"

>>26729796
With Crumple's head open, Honey picks up the walkie talkie.
"Oh, nothinga much. Bombed this city a bita, blew up some mutated freaksa, just kicked some bitch's assa. The usual crap," Honey replies to Steel, then catches the sound of the stompings in the sky.
"Oha, gotta bail. Looks likea more stuff to kill isa coming. Better hurry beforea I steal all the funa."

>>26729796
With the new incoming threat, Honey gives a small growl.
"Alright...if youa guys have that bitch ina the staff, then I guessa I could deal with thesea shits," Honey says, having Crumple sink into the ground once again.

>Stonesink, Crumple only

>>26729913
>>26729796
A look of rememberance comes across Honey's face.
"[Oh, yes. I nearly forgot in my excitement. I'll ask him about that.]"

Honey then flies over to Hurricane, landing on his head once more.
"So, Hurricane, beforea I do something fun againa, these wouldn't happen to be youra boys we left in the dust, righta?"
>>
>>26729782
Shallow grumbles, firing off the magic into the sky,

>It's homing, so hits a random passerby for bonus points? [1d10+1]

"Well then, where's the curse-r, so that these curse-ees stop pestering us? I'd really like to get back to killing Tough Nut. Or Cardinal Sight. He should've just went with his normal name, if I was more immature I could call him a nickname relating to nuts."

He folds his hooves, looking to the pink-maned horse.
>>
>>26729913
>>26729913
Luke continues rubbing his eyes in an annoyed expression "Maan, what'd she do when I let her on her own. I swear you give a bitch an inch and she'll take six feet under."
>>
>>26729868
The pony you cured before has since passed into a frozen shock since you cured him, the hefty brown stallion knocked out upon the ground shudders as you leave his grasp as his snuggle pony, and he grabs for your leg weakly as you get up to move to Celestia.

Celestia, who hurries trying to heal up the wounds given to the mare, looks to you in a worried tone, "What? Oh, yes, actually: after you and Twilight left the bar I went to the hospital based on that bard pony's story. I found several ponies along the way who were acting just as strangely as him, and I was able to re-create your formula as closely as I could with the other Luke's help. But there were too many."

>>26729885
The blue horn of the mare is deposited safely in your pocket, and you see Celestia's magic casting in a bright glow over the mare, patching up as many of the wounds caused her as possible. She turns to you as you suddenly pop from nowhere, looking at the floating staff. "That staff?" She nods, staring at it with a great deal of concern. "Yes, I think you're right. This mare is from Starswirl's academy, but when I found her at the hospital where all these ponies came from, she was acting completely different. It must be possessed..."

As your wires hold it in place and the massive blizzard horse in the sky above grows closer, the staff begins moving against the wires, struggling and fighting against their grip as its magical telekinesis begins acting of its own accord, pulling against the wires to break free of them.
[1d10+1]

>>26729892
As you call into the radio, you hear a burst of static come through
>"And for what reason do you think that is, Luke? Now please start making sense, you're saying Celestia's there? What's this about wolf monster demons, am I needed?!"
>>
>>26730215
>>26729902
Steel, whom you could hear in the above response along with Luke's, turns to you, "So far I'm not sure. Luke is the first responder and he... well he seems to take things a bit more casually than the others."

Before Boo storms off into the hallway, he turns to you, his wing coming out to scratch behind his head. "Screech was... kinda freaked out after Sterling. He didn't want to leave Crumple's bay. I think he must still be in there or somethin'. Hope he's alright, that guy never had the solid brass pair I had." He turns to Steel, "Hey, that something you'd know about-"
"You're not funny, shut up."

>>26729908
>The iron ore is safely stored in your sack. Hopefully no one will miss these!

>>26729913
As you come up to her and speak her pass phrase, she blinks more than a couple times. "Starswirl trusted you with that... This... alright, fine." She lets out a huff, "I have a dozen questions but, I agree this takes primary concern." She looks at the mare she tries to heal.

"This is Blue Moon, she's a mare from the academy. I was.. out, with Luke, and one of the ponies we were out with turned into a monster in front of everyone. We were able to cure him and he told me he had last remembered being in the hospital, where an outbreak of Blue Flu was affecting ponies that came into contact with some sort of beast in the last week. All of the patients I found were out of their beds and absolutely mad with rage, attacking any pony they saw on sight. I saw Blue Moon among them, laughing wildly and acting completely out of character with this staff. She mentioned something about harnessing their hate but, I knew not what that meant. She left as soon as we heard the explosion, and I only now caught up to her with the cursed ponies she had dragged along." She takes a deep breath after the explanation, "That's all I have so far."

>+0 to everyone
>>
>>26730224
>>26729973
Celestia turns to you in a sharp glare, "Language. And they DID try and attack me too, actually. I can't blame you for not knowing the full story but, at the least can you try and show restraint towards anymore you find?"

>As you speak into the walkie to Steel, "You BOMBED the city?! And what else is coming, I'll be there soon!"

>>26729973
>>26729913
Crumple successfully dives back into the ground, and Hurricane turns to you as the massive wendigo descends onto the town. As it gets closer, you see it is MASSIVE in size. Hurricane stares up in awe of it, before he turns to look at you with a shake of his head. "No. No, that is certainly not them. Pegasi don't make clops as they fly. What that thing is... I don't even know what it could be, but I'm getting a strong sense it's tied to this storm." He opens his wings, the ice shaking off of them as he begins to ascend towards it, "And that's a good enough reason for taking it out as any."

"My battalion wasn't THAT far behind and if we've taken this long and not return, that'll hurry up their pace. Any moment our spears will rain down upon this monstrosity."

>>26729985
The blast fires off into the night sky above, but you see it homing in on an actual target: it soars towards the huge, frozen figure of a horse above, blasting against the side of its muzzle up above as it gives another deep cry, shaking the ground all around you as its bellow calls down to the ground below.

Celestia looks at the staff in Southern's wires, pointing at it, "That staff she's holding, I imagine it MUST be the source of it. They were all obeying her as she flew around with it. It must be the source," She looks up at the descending ice horse, "I... would assume it has something to do with THAT as well."
>>
>>26730232
>>26730004
>>26729973
>>26729913
>>26729985
>>26729868
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m78r3-h2UQo
Up above, the massive horse in the blizzard descends closer, its size massive now upon approach. It stands a total of about 6 stories in height, still hovering fairly high above the tops of the houses around you. The creature stares down at you all with sharp red eyes glowing among the intense blizzard, its maw opening up to blow a powerful breeze down upon you all from high above. The breath of the creature flows down like a waterfall of ice and hail, cracking along the cobblestones in a stream as it passes towards you

>Roll against the stream of ice falling down towards you all, instant action
[1d10+1] Celestia's
[1d10+2] Hurricane's

Elsewhere, you can also notice a few flares firing up through the fog high into the sky, Celestia calling out, "Those are the royal guard flares! Help is coming!"

>>26729935
>You can hear the greentext bits above with Steel/Honey talking
You press your cloth-infused hoof into each other, attempting to unravel the threads that make up your body now through focus and will, but as you attempt to they do not turn back to crystal pony hooves: instead they unravel, your arms coming undone at the end like a lace up to your elbows as you fall forward, the scattered threads spread over the floor as Steel turns and gives a gasp. "Onyxia! W-what happened?"
>>
>>26730235
[1d10] dodge

"For Earth's sake more fighting. Is this what this group always does?"

Shallow absorbs it's life, healing the most injured party member

[1d10+3] Lifestream
>>
>>26730232
"I'll saya what I damn well, pleasea," Honey snaps back, but still smugly smirking up at Celestia.

>>26730232
"Good, meansa I can go at thisa giant shit with nopony freaking the fucka out about it," Honey says with a small laugh, getting ready to do something when....

>>26730235
"Aww shit!"
Honey's wings begin to flap, attempting to dodge as much of the ice as her dragonfly-like wings can.

>Pixie dodge!
[1d10+1]

>Assumming Crumple doesn't have to dodge since its in the ground and all

>>26730235
>>26730265
"Oh, c'mona. You know you love ita," Honey says with a bit of a laugh, taking aim with her raygun at the giant monstrosity.
"Let'sa see if this slowsa it down a bit," she says, firing out blue rings at the beast in an attempt to shrink it down in size.

>Shrink Ray
[1d10]
>>
>>26730215
Luke turns his head left and then right, surveying the area of monsters. He sees a lot of rubble and dead ponies and then speaks into the walkie talkie "hmm nope, everything's under control here."

Luke takes the radio away from his mouth a moment to think. "I think its cuz you're too attached to Onyxia, theres never any time to just hang without her being over your shoulder. Y'know?"

>>26730215
"We'll just have to brew more vodka I guess. We'll need lots of potatoes. Shouldn't be hard, with winters like these I bet you Unicornia folk got plenty potatoes growin. Yeah.. We should have a festival too, something loud and friendly to get everypony drinking. That oughta warm'em up. It'll be like a Hearth's warming eve festival, except its cool if you pass out in the park. Like people won't say you have a problem if you puke a little, thats just a part of celebrating."
>>
>>26730224
"I don't blame him."
She responds to Boo.

"Celestia's out there? She was around at this time?"
Onyxa questions at hearing Steel's half of his conversation with Luke.

>>26730235
"See? The explosion was nothing to worry about, sort of..."
She comments as she tries to fix her hooves. Her eyes widen as they unravel completely, a short yelp as she falls forward with her balance thrown off missing half her forelegs.
She looks down in a panic, attempting to stand up to no avail as there's nothing to hold her up.
"I-I don't know! I was trying to unfuse from those threads earlier, a-and they all just came apart instead!"
She tries to focus on the threads coming back together so her legs are whole again. Fusing them, transmuting them, even shapeshifting, she panics through everything to try and at least walk again.
>[1d10]
>>
>>26730235
She uses one of the traps to dice the hail heading at her as she vanishes once again. She keeps the staff away from her so it does not absorb the invisibility.

>Personal: 1
>Area: 0

She makes another trap for the area.

[1d10+3]
>Unseen Foe
>>
>>26730004
>>26729973
Nero ignores Luke's question as shit hits the fan, listening to Honey and Hurricane talk.

"Commander Hurricane, I need you to order your troops against whatever petty feud you have with the Unicorns. This creature takes priority." Nero orders.

"Honey, I want this Windego in pieces, and I want it five minutes ago!" Nero shouts encouragingly, His chariot appearing out of a portal.
>>26729885
>>26730215
"Keep that staff held down!" Nero yells to Southern.
>>26730224
Nero listens to Celestia's speech patiently, thinking it over.

"I need you to take cover! This is not your fight!"
>>26730235
Nero gets in His chariot, hitting upon the reigns and flying up into the air, before slashing at the Archwindegoes' side.

[1d10+3] Dodge
[1d10+1] Inspire
[1d10+1] Blast
>>
>>26730235
Luke is cut off from his party planning by incoming blizzard. Luke stomps his hooves into the ground, bracing against the wind.

[1d10]
>>
>>26730316
Honey looks at Nero with a big smile, almost grinning.
"Now thata is an order I willa gladly listen to! Justa make sure you don't geta caught in my blast if thisa shit doesn't work."
>>
>>26730265
The streams of the physical energy draining beams arc like lightening up towards the massive creature. It passes into the massive stream of blowing fury emerging from its mouth as the streams are blocked by a flurry of hail and ice that falls down onto Shallow, burying the bat pony in a freezing cover of sleet that sends him down to the ground.
>0/3
>-1 to to Crit range of attacks against you

Nearby, Celestia raises a barrier just in time to cover herself and the mare from the onslaught of ice and snow, turning towards you with a concerned glare, "This is unusual circumstances!"

>>26730291
Celestia purses her lips at you as you act smugly towards her, but then looks up in a shock as you soar up against the falling breath of the creature, "Wait, be careful!"

You nimbly dodge the falling icicles and hailstones with easy, dashing to and fro as Crumple remains safe under ground. However, as you take aim with the Shrink ray, your eagerness gets ahead of you: a straw snowball in the mix slams into the tiny breezie and catches you up in it, sending Honey in a big pile of snow down towards the ground
>0/2
>-1 to to Crit range of attacks against you

As she leaves for safety, Celestia turns towards you and her horn glows gold, casting an aura of healing magic before she retreats to safety, "I won't say I told you so!"
[1d10+2] Heal

>>26730295
>"...You're sure?" Steel asks before you ask him about Onyxia. He pauses, and stammers, "Erm... well, of course I have to be close. She's the only one that can repair me."

As Celestia erects her barrier, she looks at you with an upturned brow, "We actually get all our food from the Earth Republic... but yes, maybe AFTER this crisis, we could plan something like that, this will certainly be something worth celebrating."

Meanwhile, you stomp your hooves tightly against the oncoming breeze of the monster, but your braced stance can only cover you so much as the monster's breath as you go helpless from his assault
>0/3
>>
>>26730296
Boo gives an awkward scratch behind his neck, "Yeah... I hope he's doing alright. I stepped out because I wanted to try and help out Fang but, I haven't seen her since I got to Unicornia. Hope she's alright. Screech too but, considering it's Crumple he's on I bet there's no place safer."

As you ask Steel, he nods. "Yes, apparently she was around this time. Luke insists it's alright... but, given it's LUKE, I'm inclined to disagree."

As you come undone, Steel quickly reaches forward to grab you as you fall, his hooves on your shoulders keeping you held upright. "This is getting out of hoof. First ice, now cloth..."

As you focus as hard as you can on the threads, you feel them shapeshifting to your exact thoughts, re-raveling back into the original shapes of your hooves. Not only that: you manage to push the cloth out back onto the ground. Your hooves are flesh again.

>>26730306
As the icy breath of the wendigo falls, you cover yourself in your cloak of invisibility once again, the staff kept safely away in your wires as it continues to struggle against its bonds.

You prepare another trap of wires above you in the path of the falling hail. The defensive strings slice, deflect, catch, and destroy most of the oncoming directed storm, and passes you over as it goes the rest of the way down the street, freezing it and the houses around you solid.

Meanwhile, the staff's green glow finally manages to work up enough power to lightly uncoil your tight wires: it slips through just barely through its telekinesis, and begins to once again glow with a blue light this time, spanning from the three-pronged head down to the bottom of the staff
[1d10+2]
>>
>>26730546
>>26730316
Hurricane cries out as the hail sends him flying back down to earth, pinning him underneath a thick layer of snow and sleet as he turns and glares at you. "What makes you think the unicorns want this creature destroyed? They made it, didn't they?"

As though to answer him, a few arcing fire-balls soar through the night in the direction of the monster, slamming against its massive frame as though in answer to his question. Celestia scowls before dragging her, Blue Moon, and Luke's remaining survivor with her to safety, "Does it look like they want it here any more than you?"

Hurricane growls, "Whatever... the pegasi will be the ones to deal with it." He turns his eyes westward, grinning. "Here they come now."

As you soar up on the chariot, you find yourself met with dozens of other chariots that soar out of nowhere in the mist, throwing spears into the body of the creature as they join in on the attack. You avoid the majority of its icy breath, those some hail stones mange to find their way to you (2 hits, 6/7). You raise your blade and slash at the extremely broad side of the monster, the sensation of cutting into pure ice and clouds as you cause a narrow gash relative to the creature's size.
>+2 Nero
>+1 others

>Above, the creature gives another long bellows as long range strikes from magical guard and the pegasi's assaulting chariots joins with the party, and the creature takes another large breath before blowing it high into the sky, the blizzard all around you forming a funnel shape with the focused breath as its center.
[1d10+4]
>>
>>26730493
Shallow swears but his expletives are unheard due to the sleet covering him, scanning the nearby area as he pulls himself together.

[1d10+1] get up
[1d10+2] Detect Life Energy (Celestia and flying spoop mang mainly)
>>
>>26730493
"Yeah, yeaha!" Honey says, rolling her eyes as she shovers a bit in the snowball she finds herself in.

>Instant recovery
[1d10+1]

>more to come...maybe
>>
>>26730493
Luke barrels down, feeling the frostbite stab into him. "Ahh! Yeah Steel! Everything's cool" He grunts into the radio "You worry too much"

Luke holds onto the ground, feeling as if the strong winds will blow him away. His rifle flies out of his bag, and Luke catches it mid air. Fumbling with his rifle against the torrents of blizzard blowing against Luke accidentally shoots into the ground launching him sky high toward the Magnificent blizzard horse in the sky.

[1d10+1] get up from helpless

"And the only one that can wear you too." Luke replies into the walkie talkie.
>>
>>26730546
"Yea, but Honey wasn't here earlier Or Fang... what happened? Looks like everypony scattered."
She asks Boo.

"I don't think he'd lie about a situation, he has some common sense."
She comments about Luke.

Onyxia breathes deeply from her panic, putting a hoof around Steel's shoulder to hod on as he holds her.
"Th-They're back... Good."
She stammers, still worried and holding tight.
"I need to figure out what this is, I-I nearly lost my legs. There must be some spell close to this that somepony here knows about, so I can understand it. Like Starswirl... Or Twilight, she thought we were using a spell when she saw us, right? Maybe she could help."
She looks over at the door, then back to Steel.
"Y-You don't mind me clinging on while we walk, just in case?"

She looks at the cloth on the ground, thinking of picking it up but not wanting to touch it again.
"Boo, could... could you grab those for me? I don't some part of me to act up again."
>>
>>26730557
Nero flies underneath the creature, holding the reins with His shield hoof, stabbing upwards and slashing along the horrid beast's belly.

[1d10+3] Inspire
[1d10+3] Normal Attack
>>
File: Final Burst.gif (1 MB, 405x270) Image search: [Google]
Final Burst.gif
1 MB, 405x270
>>26730493
>>26730590
Shaking any clinging snow to her, Honey glares up at the beast.
"Okay, now I'ma getting a bit pissed."

Honey gets into position where Crumple sunk into the ground, smirking up at the beast. Wanting to try a different approach, Honey points the raygun up at the creature, attempting to land a blinding shot right in the creature's face.
>Night on creature's eyes to blind it
[1d10+1]

After the shot, Honey stomps a hoof down with the press of a button o nthe remote, as if signalling something.
"Let's goa, Crumple Zone!"
Crumple rises up, scooping Honey up into the cockpit and blasts off into the sky at great speed. Honey gets settled in, giving Crumple a slight magic injection.

>Honey Special

Honey activates the unibeam once more, and begins to pump a heavy amount of napalm and corrosive gas into the blade, even setting the flight speed as fast as Crumple could go.
"Time to light you up, you giant, frozen bastard!"
Crumple charges, unibeam first, at the creature. In the back of her mind, Honey wonders if she'll end up plowing right into the beast. The front of her mind, however, was busy getting excited.
"Crumple Burnout!"

>Unibeam, Automatic+Autocrit+3, Napalm and Decay
>>
>>26730578
Shallow manages to stand up to 5/3, and as his phylactery glows he feels parts of his body slowly recovering to return him to 5/4 as he stands to full.

The icy rain scatters across the rooftops of the outer district as the pegasi and long-range unicorn guard magic begin to assail the creature. A few pegasi crash land nearby you as the creature destroys their chariot, the two of them cracking their necks and picking themselves out of the wreckage. The fog is slightly lifted as most of the storm funnels above, but there's enough cover that when they turn to you, they notice your wings and raise their spears. "Come on, up and up! We're not going to take this thing down from the ground!" They cast open their wings and soar up, the monster howling through the night.

>>26730654
Luke's frozen hoof is solidly attached to the walkie talkie as you get static through the other end.
>"I hear a loud of noise in the background, it doesn't SOUND like everything's cool."

The rifle is caught mid-air, but as you fire you find that the ice has frozen over the trigger for the rifle: it's stuck solid in a case of ice that prevents you from pulling the trigger
>Still helpless, nearby you can hear the stomping hooves of oncoming ponies coming your way. They appear to be of the unicorn guard.
>>
>>26730867

>>26730672
Boo shakes his head, "I'unno. She may have left to go take back that Gale guy we picked up, she was talkin' about doing that for him earlier. Maybe they're off taking care of that right now."

Steel shakes his head, "Luke and common sense are two things I'd readily put together..."

As he holds her uprigtht, he turns down to look at the reformed legs, smiling as he returns them back to normal and the thread comes loose. "Thank goodness..." he leans down, picking up the threads that came loose from your body. "The threads from the dress in the shop... the fusion with me was odd enough, now you seem to fuse with anything." As you cling on towards Steel, he pauses again, before slowly nodding. "Uh... of course. Cling on as necessary." He holds on tight as Boo raises his wing

"Oh! I know where she probably is." He goes over to grab the cloth, holding it in his hooves, "Probably in Starswirl's secret clubhouse."

>>26730729
>>26730590
Celestia's magic heals Honey to 5/3 as she also stands up, the icy flurry passed by as Pegasi and unicorns begin to cover it from various angles as it turns around to face its numerous foes. Honey's night gun covers up the area around the monster's eyes, the creature blinded by darkness as it begins to turn around in circles mid-air, crying out in confusion as its icy breath begins spraying over various other chariots that fly around it, knocking some out of the air as it freezes them solid.

Crumple screams out of the ground and catches Honey in its cockpit as it begins charging up the front of the unibeam, loading it with fire and decay magic as it charges the monstrosity above. You go straight through one side of the monster and out the other in a blaze of fire and poison, a deep hole left in the heart of the monster going through from end to end. It does not yet fall but the hole remains after you clear a blaze through it.

>-1 Hit each round, -1 to DC to hit
>>
>>26730874
>>26730699
>+0 to all
>Correction on the Wendigo's last roll: it only got +2, not +4
Soaring underneath the belly of the beast, you slash another deep gash into its tender-underside as the ice catches and freezes along your sword, the cut leaving another wide gash as the creature continues swirling around looking for targets. Some of the pegasi form up on you as you soar around it, and its upward stream to the sky above halts.

The swirling blizzard descends, and a sudden burst of high-powered winds begin blowing and tossing about the pegasi all around you, throwing some from their chariots and decimating some of the houses below as a localized hurricane swirls around the Wendigo

>For the next 3 turns, for all PC's the area around the Wendigo will need a instant dodge roll against DC 6: failure means the winds are blowing you off balance and the next attack will crit on 7 or higher

The monster is blinded due to Honey's Night spell, and swings wide with its tail across the sky at the pegasi and all skyborne PC's
>[1d10+3] against Nero and Honey
>>
>>26730882
PAUSE
>>
>>26730867
"Alright, Alright so theres this ginormous frozen titan of a horse in the sky lording over us and covering the place in ruinous frost. It looks like the stuff of nightmares, like if Bollywood made a winterland version of Kali the destroyer of worlds, this would be it. But everything's cool dude don't worry."

Luke fidgets over his rifle, taping on the ice and pulling the trigger numerous times.
[1d10] trying again
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.