[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, we have a problem- our Pastebin archive for the askloo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: askloona.gif (193 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
askloona.gif
193 KB, 500x667
Guys, we have a problem- our Pastebin archive for the askloona blog is expired.

Which means unless someone else has been backing it up... we might have to start from scratch.

The blog itself: http://askloona.tumblr.com/
A nifty backup of every post that has ever been on the blog, even ones the user has removed since: http://not-falco.tumblr.com/
>>
>>26722259
Oh, and our pastebin WAS at http://pastebin.com/tjp3nZW
>>
>>26722259
http://pastebin.com/tjp3nZW7
URL in the last thread's OP is broken.
>>
poof
>>
Two questions.
What exactly was this about? I saw a few threads a while back, but never really looked at them.
Also, I heard a CCTV broadcast thing on the blog, what was it?
>>
>>26722259
What if the reason these threads died because she got the anons responsible
>>
>>26725728
The threads were about anons decoding the loona blogs 'transmissions', really freaky shit. i think some of them stopped posting after flipping out seeing shit in their house
>2nd thing
dunno
>>
>>26725922
Is there an archive other than the pastebin?
>>
>>26725978
Not that i know of,i left the threads after one guy said he fucking heard fucking hoofsteps in his hallways.
>>
>>26726017
Oh god, I really wish I'd looked into this earlier, that's amazing.
>>
>>26726044
it was really spooky at the time.it might have been because i was spooked but i felt shit brush against me and felt like i was being watched. it could of been shitposting though but fuck me i aint dealin with no demonic bullshit.
>>
>>26726064
Maybe you and the Anons were just feeling really paranoid?
>>
>>26726290
the art style is pretty realistic. yeah you're probably right, though it does remind of this one time when i was a kid and i woke a lich up.
>>
>>26726305
You woke a Lich up? How did that even happen?
>>
>>26726327
I imagine he was lollygagging around a cairn and made too much noise, we all did it as kids. If you haven't awaken at least one lich, you didn't have a childhood.
>>
>>26726327
ah nah im not going in to it, some fucking bullshit happened with my sisters mates while i was in the car, happened when i was like 4. all i remember is sitting in the car, the moon was fuck huge that night and i wandered out of the car, and got grabbed by the lads and we drove off. apparently when they went down into the tomb, they woke something up. pretty spoopy.
>>26726346
yeah man. i mean really now what fucking 3rd world freak show do you have to live in to not have woken up at least one lich? i mean come on thats like saying you never stole some apples off farmer giles orchard.
>>
So doe's anyone have anymore stories about the previous threads and Anons? I'm quite interested in this, even if it means something bad happening.
>>
>>26726290
I left around the time that Loona started randomly Skype calling anons. Either sending 30 seconds of static, random noises or pictures.

Hoax or no, whoever's behind it knows how to carry horror.
>>
>>26726732
I second this. I need to know more.
>>
>>26722259
oh dear
>>
>>26726811
You think that she'll post in this thread possibly? And how did she acquire those Anon's Skypes? Did they leave their names out or did she manage to find them on her own some how?
>>
>>26728851
Most of them left their skype names on thread and she probably read them. Other's tried actively contacting her skype, and most didn't get answers back.

I was one of the few she tried to talk to... Even with my doubts, seeing that call really made the hair stand on the back of my neck.
>>
>>26722259
Giving this thread a bramp of life.
>>
>>26731806
Assisting in bramping thread to life
>>
I was on the skype for a time. All i can say is that the thing got derailed because of retarded tulpafags trying to rp and pretending to be possesed.

It was fucking retarded
>>
>>26732797
Sounds about right.
>>
File: 1439759276338.jpg (113 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1439759276338.jpg
113 KB, 600x800
>>26732797
>skype group
>the thing got derailed because of retarded tulpafags trying to rp

How most generals die.
>>
>>26732824
Rarara still dropped my book you fag (^;
>>
>>26732437
the heart beats
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.