[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: we open a portal to Equestria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: yogsothothtwily copy.png (2 MB, 1131x707) Image search: [Google]
yogsothothtwily copy.png
2 MB, 1131x707
YOG-SOTHOTH KNOWS THE GATE
YOG-SOTHOTH IS THE GATE
YOG-SOTHOTH IS THE KEY AND GUARDIAN OF THE GATE

PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE, ALL ARE ONE IN YOG-SOTHOTH

YI-NASH-YOG-SOTHOTH-HE-PONI-FI-THRODOG-YAH!
>>
>>26719424
one day shit like this will actually work and we'll all go insane
>>
>>26719424
I've already discovered the portal to equestria. It's smoking a DMT laced joint and laying on your back with your eyes closed. Or you can be a man and skip the marijuana all together.
>>
>>26719440
Im-fucking-plying some of us don't already know the yellow sign.
>>
File: I've done all i can do.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
I've done all i can do.jpg
56 KB, 1280x720
OPEN SESAME
>>
>>26719440
>he doesn't even dance naked around an idol in Louisiana swamps after sacrificing people to the Great Old Ones
>>
Okay I got this. I just need 20 virgins, a goat, and Lauren Faust's underwear.
>>
File: 1428606481203.jpg (33 KB, 400x325) Image search: [Google]
1428606481203.jpg
33 KB, 400x325
>>26719424
Stop playing with elderich forces OP.

They who in ancient darkness slumber mustn't be awoken by he who suckles masculine genitals!

F'TANG NRR'LTGH ZUM M'AATAH!
>>
>>26719424
finally, I made something useful in my life.
>>
>>26719424
You idiot. Are you trying to destroy your soul?

I've been around for a long time and I've been constructing a portal to Equestria using ancient artifacts of /mlp/

You need to make Artificial Mare Juice of Rainbow Dash.
Secondly you'll need your own cum jar
Afterwards you will need a brand new sugar star
Offer up your closest Waifu plush too.
For the fifth step you'll need peetzer, bacon, a mcflurry, moon drip, and wild berry Pop-Tart to mimic the shitpostgods
For the 6th and final step, you must arrange these items within a Friendship Circle and offer up your Central Nervous System as Tribute. When all is complete you most a picture and have a really powerful GET to activate it.

Then you'll be.....
>>
File: IA.png (2 MB, 950x3088) Image search: [Google]
IA.png
2 MB, 950x3088
>>26719424
In her great house in Canterlot, Luna lies dreaming.
>>
File: 1426988055851.png (46 KB, 245x226) Image search: [Google]
1426988055851.png
46 KB, 245x226
>>26719828
>Offer up your central nervous system
I am pretty sure you will die after that.
>>
allahu ackbar
>>
nyarlathotep fhtagn
>>
>>26719424
A portal to Equestria?
>>
>>26721517
That gives me an idea for green....
>>
>>26722709
or a multitude, if not an infinity of parallel dimensions, with each their variations of reality.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.