[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's Not Dead Yet Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 4
File: Shitty Version Because Fuck You.jpg (139 KB, 371x791) Image search: [Google]
Shitty Version Because Fuck You.jpg
139 KB, 371x791
Have some stale copypastas, jerkwads.
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
File: +5 Fiery Longsword.webm (3 MB, 1328x718) Image search: [Google]
+5 Fiery Longsword.webm
3 MB, 1328x718
>>26719094
Yes, it's actually ruinning! I mean, running! Running is what I meant.

So post those sheets and let's get this thing moving again before I get distracted and do something else.
>>
>>26719125
http://pastebin.com/Uvh6nVBg
>>
>>26719125
http://pastebin.com/2CB7JE2j
>>
File: 1450907496053.jpg (425 KB, 579x885) Image search: [Google]
1450907496053.jpg
425 KB, 579x885
>>26719125
http://pastebin.com/V0uH58GG
>>
>>26719125
http://pastebin.com/WaR92s7a
>>
>>26719168

http://pastebin.com/FMNV1v3z
>>
>>26719125
http://pastebin.com/0ajykQ8y
>>
Last time on NMR!

>>26719153
>>26719155
>>26719168
The group in Movie Magic, in their pursuit to learn more about their assailant and kidnapper, find themselves in the relocated caslte of D'Eaff the Deathlord. After some snooping around the...oddly, childishly decorated castle, the party found a secret door that opened. A stench of something seemingly dead and rotten wafts around the room, making their tour guide run for the hills and leaving the party in the refurbished movie set. The pumpkin filly clings close to the group, not liking how dark the doorway is within.

>>26719348
Crux, meanwhile, had donned the disguise of a mare he knocked out in order to find a way out of...wherever he is. In his search, he was yanked into a room that looked like a deadly OR, with the pumpkin colt strapped to a table. Two stallions stand nearby, one trying to restrain the flailing colt. The other speaks to Crux.
"Well, go on. Let's see that pretty transformation of yours," the stallion says as he gives a final inspection over all the instruments that are likely going to be used-none of them looking health friendly.

>>26719191
>>26719210
In another area far away, an undead hating paladin and a necromancer are enjoying some creature comforts at the LunaTech facilities.

Gloria is currently holding fabrics up to Canopy in an attempt to find a style for the zero-technology experience tribal.

Meanwhile, Lumi had just enjoyed a sonic shower, but due to sloppy lab conversions, the vent blow Lumi with hot air as if he had taken a normal shower with water.
>>
>>26719542
Azzanadra turns over as the door opens up.
"A secret door, though it shouldn't be a surprise that there is one in a place like this. ...I wonder how they didn't notice it when moving this place."

He steps over to the door, but stops as the smell hits him. Not the worst smell he's experienced, but still being unpleasant he fishes his mask from his bag, putting the traditional bird-esque plague doctor covering on. With the pouch of herbs fighting away the rot, he descends the stairs.
>>
>>26719542
Morning drops the toy car in surprise as she realizes its a skull, before noticing the door open. She quickly draws her magic holy sword, which shines with bright light. She places a hoof on the filly's head.

"Stay here." she says stepping into the secret door.
>>
>>26719542
Sundown pushes past the doorframe and into whatever lay ahead. "Chaaarge!"
>>
>>26719619
"Wait Sundown, slowdown!" Morning shouts as she pushes past the more cautious party members into the dark unknown.
>>
>>26719542

Lumi didn't seem to mind.

"That's alright. I get that you ponies must be pretty busy around here. Also, that's not that bad of a surprise for a prototype."

He steps out from the heat wave's way and adds:

"I'll admit i'm feeling kind of woozy after that treatment though "
>>
>>26719542
Crux frowns and pokes the scientist on the chest.
"You. Out. Now."
He tries to intimidate him to leave, while still in the mare he disguised's voice.

"I'm gonna need one of you here, just one, mmkay?"
>intimidating skills
[1d10]
>>
>>26719542
"This one looks pretty good." Gloria says with a smile, holding up a nice forest green dress to Canopy. "What do you think? I'm... not really good with fashion."
>>
>>26719647
"Light doesn't slow down for anyone, and neither do I!"
>>
>>26719542
>>26719125
http://pastebin.com/WvJQMVuk
>>
>>26719584
>>26719592
>>26719619
>>26719793
"O-okay,"the pumpkin says to Morning, sitting down and looking around at the toys with apprehension.

The light of Morning's sword is able to illuminate the way, showing it to be a downward-sloping hallway that spirals around. Sundown, in her haste and moving ahead of the light, fails to see a toy laying on the ground in the dark. She trips and falls, but takes no damage.

As you all venture further down, you can hear a noise. It sounds something like...a train whistle.

>>26719654
The stallion laughs.
"Haha, I know you like to have all the fun to yourself, but no way I'm passing this up," he says, walking over to you.
"No stop stalling and transform before the herbicides go stale. Or are you having a good day for once and need some help?"
At that, the stallion slaps Crux on the bum. The stallion currently restraining the colt looks slightly nervous, as if his partner just opened Pandora's box.

>>26719648
"Slight wooziness. Might have to tweak the sonic frequency slightly," Purple responds, typing in this bit of customer feedback.
"Alright then, Lumi. If you want, your friends should be in that room there," she says, pointing to the bedroom Gloria and Canopy are currently in.
"I also sent your clothes to be cleaned and fixed. They should be done by now."

>>26719691
Canopy stares at the dress for a bit, seemingly entranced by the green.
"This color remind of home. Me like," she says with a smile, taking it into her own hooves to look at it on her. Obviously too small, but at least she's getting into the spirit of things.

As you two converse, the ceiling opens up with a futuristic 'hissh' and drops a set of freshly cleaned clothes. The whole process makes Canopy jump slightly, moving closer to Gloria reflexively.
>>
>>26719810
"Soo... the real litch started having Alzheimer's and was mentally reverting to childhood... that's always something to take in."
>>
>>26719810
Crux steals a glance at the other stallion and gets an idea. He looks extremely irritated and swiftly turns to the stallion that slapped his butt, staring pure ice daggers into him.
"I don't think you understand how bad of a day I'm having buster. But if you don't get out of here now, I'm gonna have to teach you a few manners! And let me tell you, you certainly won't be swatting at my ass, you'll be swiping for air as I choke you out!"
By now, he has a hoof planted firmly on his chest as he talks down to him.

>rolling again for intimidation
[1d10]
>>
>>26719810
>>26719697
Morning reaches down as Sundown falls on her face, helping her up.

"Light should look where its going." she says kindly, before hearing the whistle.

"What is that?" she says going further on ahead.
>>
>>26719810
>>26719584
>>26719845
>>26719865
"You hear that, guys?" Sundown says, dusting herself off after Morning pulls her back up, "It's a train! The DOOM Train! And I'm gonna give whoever's on it a ride to suplex city!"
Instead of running ahead, though, she stays at Morning's side, making running motions with her legs while moving at a walking pace.
>>
>>26719810
"It's just another machine, Canopy. I'm surprised you're scared of these things after facing a lich." She says in a teasing tone. "Maybe if I got you a nice set of armor you'll feel a bit safer. Would be nice to have mine again." She says, mumbling at the last sentence.
>>
>>26719810

"Oh, that's nice of you. Thank you. Yes, i think i might do that right now. Mmm, is that a testing chamber as well? One testing mattress softness, by any chance?"

Lumi asked those questions lightheartedly, only half-expecting to be proven wrong. He went in the direction pointed out, but stopped before entering the bedroom. He knocked, inquiring:

"Hey, there. You girls done in there, by any chance?"
>>
>>26719877
Melody giggles, walking behind them as she takes in what can be seen around them.
>>
>>26719810
Azzanadra heads down with caution as the train whistle blows. There can't be anypony down here, unless if there's a cluster of undead left behind.
>>26719877
"If it's anything like the upstairs, it's likely a model train set for something of the sort."
>>
>>26719998
"But it smells like butts down here, not plastic."
>>
>>26719998
>>26720036
"Undead might smell like butts."
>>
>>26719998
>>26720036
>>26720060
"You girls have the most enlightening conversations."
>>
>>26720072
"Sometimes it's fun having enlightening conversations like this." Melody says with a grin, knowing full well it's sometimes great to just have stupid conversations from time to time.
>>
>>26720036
"I doubt its made of plastic after seeing the rest of the decor. Though this place might be old enough that even plastics have started to wear down."
>>
>>26720122
"So what's a MODEL train made of, if not plastic?"
>>
>>26719945
>>26719810
"We're finished. I'm guessing these are your clothes they dropped in here too." She calls out, gesturing to Canopy to lean down closer to her so she can help turn the dress into a scarf for her. "There, now you can still wear it." She says with a warm smile.
>>
>>26720131
"Probably not butts. I'd guess metal and/or wood."
>>
File: I Like Trains.jpg (104 KB, 736x488) Image search: [Google]
I Like Trains.jpg
104 KB, 736x488
>>26719845
>>26719865
>>26719877
>>26719998
Deciding to stick together in the safety of Morning's light, you all make your way down. The further you go, the whistles get slightly louder and also numerous.

When you get to the bottom, there is only an archway that leads into a very large room. Inside, the room is decorated to look like the night sky outside, and the floors white, plush carpet that feels extra soft on your hooves. In the middle, and taking up the majority of the room, is a gigantic table; on which sits the most massive and detailed train set you all have probably ever set eyes on. Trains of various shapes and sizes roll around, making whistle noises and emitting small puffs of smoke. The little towns that are set up look almost as if one could live there is shrunken down from how detailed they look. Even the plant life, looking almost realistic enough to could swear they were anchored down with roots and not some kind of glue.

And in the middle of that table, in a small area cut out and a set up of control panels in place, stands a lone figure. Tall and lanky, black as midnight, and wearing a conductor's hat.
"Hmm...we're going...to fall behind...schedule," the figure says, as four arms rise up and do something to the control panels. The trains speed up a bit, some trains switch to different tracks, and other events occur. Whatever it is, it hasn't noticed you all yet.

>>26719846
"By the moon, you're adorable when you're angry, you know that?" The stallion grins, putting a hoof around your shoulder and dragging you closer to the exam table.
"Now c'mon, quit stalling and let's see you rip out of those clothes already."

The other stallion rolls his eyes, but looks like he's waiting for an inevitable amount of pain to occur.

The colt, meanwhile, stops moving, looking as if he's resigned to whatever fate has in store.

1/2
>>
>>26720197
>>26720181
Sundown prepares a counter argument when she sees that it is indeed a model train. "Well that's just some hot baloney," She says, frowning intensely. She points at the dude in the middle with her hoof. "Hey you, we're looking for Deaff the whatever he is, he kidnapped some friends of ours. And if you're him, I've got a ticket to Pain Station for you, with some stops at Fist-in-Your-Face and Why-Am-I-On-Fire!"
>>
>>26720197
>>26719897
>>26719945
>>26720134
"Right...," Canopy replies, looking up as the opening closes again. Draping the dress around Canopy like a scarf, Gloria find Canopy looking down and smiling. As if on an act of curiosity, Canopy also takes her mask, comparing the color of the fabric to that of the plants she has on her mask.

Entering the room, Lumi sees all this. His costume sits on the bed, neatly folded and smelling freshly cleaned.
"Why you knock on door before entering?" Canopy asks Lumi as she keeps comparing the mask and her new scarf.

"I trust you all are doing well?" Purple 10 calls out happily to everyone.
"I'm ready to begin the tour to Lab Purple whenever you all are ready. Just say the word; I'm just going to have a small tea break first."
>>
>>26720197
Crux grabs the stallion who grabs him and deftly stabs him in the back with his poison-tipped balisong.
>Sleep Serum
[1d10]
And Crux deftly punches him in the face at the same time as he quickly hides his knife.
>Sleight of Hand
[1d10]
>>
>>26720197
>>26720233
She stares in fear at what Sundown just said, not sure if that just earned them the wrath of this... child-like ancient necromancer.
>>
>>26720197
Azzanadra holds on the stairs in surprise as they see the train set, surprised at its condition.
"Well now."

>>26720197
>>26720233
As Sundown charges forward to address the being, Azzanadra decides to stay back for moment, to get a good look at the being to see if it looks similar to the costumed pony he saw earlier that was dressed as D'Eaff.
>>
>>26720242
"I'm doing far better than I have been in the last week, Purple 10. As much as I try avoiding comfy lifestyles like this, I will admit that it's very tempting..." She says, glancing at the comfy looking bed for a moment.

"Ah yes, the tour. I'm ready whenever my friends here are." She says, politely waiting.
>>
>>26720197
>>26720233
Morning holds her blade at the ready, staring down the possibly necromancer.
>>
>>26720242

"Same reason you don't barge in someone else's sleeping spot, Canopy. You respect the privacy of whatever they might be doing."

He looks around the place they were in and adds:

"Actually, that IS considered a sleeping spot."

The crystal pony advances into the room and proceeds to inspect his costume, with noticeable satisfaction.

"A job well done, for such a short amount of time. I just might ask them to show the blueprints for whatever they used to clean it... could use that, if i get to settle down."

Remembering what Purple 10 said about going for some food when they came here - that is, before they got separated - Lumi answers him a bit coyly:

"Actually, i could go for a snack you mentioned earlier first, sir. Hard to enjoy products of mind's elation on an empty stomach."

>>26720242
>>26720289

"What do you say, girls?"
>>
>>26720439
"True... I haven't had a good full meal quite yet."
>>
>>26720233
>>26720269
>>26720286
>>26720314
The table conductor freezes, not moving for a bit, as Sundown gives her greeting.
"Those stops are...not in the...schedule, dear," the figure responds, turning around and revealing he wears a mask! But this one looks like the front of a steam train if you were to stare at one head on.
"And I am...indeed, D'Eaff. D'Eaff the...former deathlord."
He glances down at a train, pressing a button and sending it onto a different track. He reaches underneath the table and pulls out...a cardigan sweater.
"Sorry...was not expecting...company or...I would have had...this on sooner," he says, putting all four arms into the four-sleeved sweater, "how...did you all...find this place...in the first...place?"

>>26720255
You're able to pull off both maneuvers flawlessly. The other stallion doesn't suspect a thing as you knock the flirty stallion out. The colt looks up at you, almost hopefully.

"Man, he isn't going to like that when he wakes up," the stallion mentions, looking down at his comrade, "so we experimenting on this thing or what? I came in on my day off to watch some painful experiments, and I'm not being paid overtime for it."

1/2
>>
>>26720505
Crux lets out a breath and readjusts his coat.
"No, we're not. Now git the hell out of here before you get punched out as well."
He stares daggers at the stallion and hopes that he'll just back off.
>intimidating
[1d10]
>>
>>26720505
Azzanadra steps down from the stairs as D'Eaff responds to Sundown's outburst rather calmly.
"We were told this was your old house, though we didn't know anyone was home. We are looking for two friends of ours. Have you seen a pegasus and a pumpkin that looks like a pony recently?"
He says calmly, omitting the kidnapping portion. If D'Eaff is mentally regressing or unstable, he knows its better to be calm and not give provocation or accusations around those types.
>>
>>26720289
>>26720439
>>26720490
"Me see. Strange custom, but me keep in mind," Canopy says as she's given the small lesson about the privacy of ponies' bedrooms.

"Very well, then. Just follow me to the eating area," Purple says, leading the way as she brings you to a large, white, and seemingly sterile looking dining area of the future.
"Allow me to demonstrate: you simply name something you want, and it is beamed right in front of you."

Purple clears her throat, then says outloud, "cup of black tea and two slices of wheat toast."
In an instant, Purple 10 has what she requested beam in front of her. And it is not a hologram, evident by her able to grasp the cup and consume the items.

Canopy looks with both fear and amazement, before trying.
"Me want dress in me size," she says, only to be responded to with a buzzer noise like a gameshow contestant getting/doing something wrong. Canopy looks on perplexed, while Purple covers her mouth with a hoof to keep from giggling.
>>
>>26720505
>>26720557
"Well, then..." Sundown says, as her face changes to something more cheerful, "How'd you like to be our friend, and help us find our missing friends?"
>>
>>26720656
>>26720557
>>26720505
Morning relaxes her arm but keeps her sword at the ready.

"Former deathlord? What happened?"
>>
>>26720681
"Based on the model trains, he hit middle age."
>>
>>26720571
Gloria stifles a giggle along with Purple after watching Canopy, before calming herself to walk over and help her friend. "I think it only works with food, Canopy. I'll have a grilled salmon with a small side salad, along with a glass of milk please." She asks politely, taking what is beamed in front of her and inspect it. "So... How exactly does this work?" She asks Purple 10.
>>
>>26720571

At witnessing the tech wonder, Lumi admits to Canopy, with a rather funny expression on his muzzle:

"Alright, hooves down. That's out of the world for me too."

Thinking a moment on what he'd really wish for, given what a one-of-a-kind opportunity has been presented to them, Lumi thinks for a while and then asks:

"A plate of grilled cheese on garlic bread, an onion soup, kohlrabi salad... and a crystal-berry shake" - he finishes, wishing to check whether they had plants native in his homeland in this place - a first clue for his race being present here, perhaps...

However, if he does not get the last item in a similar fashion to Canopy, he proceeds to wish for a wildberry shake instead.
>>
>>26720557
>>26720656
"Your freinds...are a...pegasus and pumpkin...pony?" He asks again, his head tilting a bit.
"Hmm...can't say there...is anypony like...that in Bonesville...but I will...put an alert...out for them."
He looks around his empire of model trains.
"Nopony on...the tracks. Not...surprising. Bonesville...is a peaceful place."

>>26720681
"What happened?"
D'Eaff's mask looks on, but it feels as though he's not staring at you. Rather, behind you.
"Fate has...given me new...calling. To be...mayor and head...conductor of Bonesville. ...only few months...and I...feel this was...my calling all...along."

>>26720555
As he looks at your stare, then to his knocked out companion, he shrugs with a sigh.
"Alright then," he says begrudgingly, "what a waste of my time...."
He continues to mumble as he leaves the room.

The colt looks up at your nervously.
"P-please...don't h-hurt me," he stammers out, clearly not recognizing you as you are currently.

>>26720706
Gloria's food arrives, Canopy watching on silently with mild wonder.

"That's the weird thing; we don't really know. One of the boys from Lab Orange brought it in, then next day, he was gone. We just know it gives fresh, cooked meals that are still hot, and even ice cream that looks freshly scooped. Some items do seem to take a bit longer, but no one has been able to get permission to examine the device. Strict orders from Central not to do so."

>>26720775
The items arrive almost instantly for Lumi, except for the last one. There was a one or two second delay before said crystal-berry shake arrived.

Getting the idea, Canopy simply says, "lots of fruit."
There is a long delay before one of each kind of fruit the machine is able to conjure up does so, the massive amount flooding over the table. Some are recognizable.
"Oh my! I...well, we never did try vague requests, so...," Purple says, looking at all the fruit. Canopy, meanwhile, just picks up some fruit and begins eating happily.
>>
>>26720970
>>26720681
>>26720704
>>26720557
Melody sighs when she hears this, "I don't think he's who we're looking for... looks like we're back to square one."
>>
>>26720970
"That's... odd. I'm sure it's just some business about protocol. But sometimes I won't question a good thing." She says with a smile. She couldn't help but finally let out a giggle at the scene before her, going on to finding a proper place for everyone to sit together and enjoy their lunches.

Upon sitting down, Gloria takes a deep whiff of her food before giving it a small bite to try it.
>>
>>26720970
"Thank you for that."
Azzanadra looks down at the train set as D'Eaff does.
"You have a big estate here, how come haven't you moved Bonesville up from here?"
He asks, getting D'Eaff to talk about things more comfortable first before asking more direct questions.
>>
>>26720970

Lumi, blinking rapidly at the amount of fruit being conjured, dashes forward to move his own meal to the side, paying attention for the soup and shake not to be toppled over by the growing cascade.

"First time for everything, i guess" - he respons to Purple's statement before digging in what he requested, and adding on the side - "I second Gloria's question though. How exactly does that work?"

He's very glad about being able to taste somehing known to him from his homeland, though due to the somewhat sweet nature of the shake, he leaves that for the last.
>>
>>26721010
>>26720970
Morning leas in to whisper to Melody.

>"This is weird. I can't tell if he's leading us on, or if this is some kind of a trap, or if he's really not who we're looking for. Do you think maybe King Dad"

Morning rolls her eyes when she whispers the name

>"Might be able to help us get more out of him?"
>>
>>26720970
Crux checks to make sure the stallion he knocked out, is knocked out. He then makes sure that there are no cameras or anything about before he saunters up to the pumpkin colt.
"Alright kid listen. I'm an expert in jailbreaking, but don't tell that to the others, or else they're gonna beat me to a pulp. Probably," he says in his normal Crux voice.

He thinks for a moment on how the two are gonna be able to escape before he grins.

"Listen here, little one, I'm gonna take you, and you're gonna try and struggle outta my grip, mmkay? We're gonna fake a few lines, and say I'm taking you somewhere else, got it? And don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt ya."

He firstly drags the knocked out scientist to a corner, and makes sure his wound isn't facing front. Crux then takes the pumpkin colt, and sticks him under an arm before he heads out the door.
"Don't worry little one, we'll get out of here in no time," he reassures him before they walk out the door.
>>
>>26720970
Sundown scoots closer to D'eaff. "Well, we're not looking for them in Bonesville, we're looking for them in Movie Magic. You know anyone there who might be up to no good?"
>>
>>26721035
>>26720970

Ignore last question. Somehow didn't notice it got answered. Assume Lumi asked instead:

"Do you happen to have crystal ponies anywhere around here?"
>>
>>26721051
>"Maybe?"
She whispers back.
>"But I'm not so sure he's leading us on... I've seen former queens go loopier than this."
>>
>>26721029
"Move Bonesville? No...I couldn't. ...the citizens...would be in...a panic."
His gaze is drawn to a little building with a sign that reads 'Bonesville Elemntary'.
"Especially...the children. They...are very anxious...about things...moving and changing."

>>26721075
"Movie...Magic?"
You can feel his gaze from behind his mask upon you.
"What is...Movie Magic? I...am familiar with...Stellarpolis...and Moonsville...and LunaTech...but I have...never heard of...Movie Magic."

>>26721051
>>26721104
You two continue your conversation as the others talk with him.

As D'Eaff goes to do something to the table, something seems to go wrong. A train ends up derailing off a bridge, crashing over the side and falling into the lake. D'Eaff falls silent, not saying anything for a moment.
"Accident rate has...risen drastically...since this hand's...finger went missing," he says, lifting the train up with a claw that, indeed, appeared to be missing a finger.
"Times like...this I regret...changing myself...as I did. Hooves...are simpler...and do the same...job just as...good."

>>26721060
The expression on the colt's face brightens tenfold, hearing the familiar voice.
"Someone did come to rescue me!" He cheers happily, getting up from the table and running over to him. As Crux tells him the plan, the colt looks at you nervously.
"O-okay, I'll try."

You move the body aside, setting his back to the wall and made it look like he's asleep on the job. As the colt is lifted up, he nods at the reassurance, then proceeds to the plan.
"N-no! Please stop!" He yells out, weakly flailing around in your grasp.
"I don't wanna!"
The commotion is drawing attention of passerbys to you, looking at the situation and wondering if they should intervene.

1/2
>>
>>26721213
Once Crux reaches the area around the locker room, he looks down at the colt.
"Right, you're doing a good job, little one. But I need you to be super quiet right now. I knocked out someone I probably shouldn't have, and I'm just re-administering some sleeping serum."

He looks around to make sure he hasn't attracted anyone before he slips inside of the locker room.
>>
>>26721025
"It is. I'm not sure what it could be, but if Central has it strictly off limits...then it must be something so important, they don't want to risk it falling into the wrong hooves."

Taking a bite, you find that the food is, indeed, real. The salmon is cooked perfectly, not over seasoned. The salad: fresh and crisp. And the milk seemingly freshly...well, milked.

>>26721035
>>26721093
Digging in, you find your food to be of the same, high quality as Gloria's appears to be. Fine, expensive cheeses, fresh bread and garlic, even the onion soup brings a tear or two from how freshly cut the onions seem to be. The shake, as well, freshly made seemingly by people of your homerealm.

"I know statues of ponies made of crystal," Purple responds, thinking over the answer, "otherwise, I can't say we do. Just like we do not see much of what your friends are," she says, motioning to both Gloria and the fruit-eating Canopy.

"Well, as fun as this has been, I do believe it is time for me to return to work. When you're all ready, feel free to follow me," Purple 10 says, the elderly mare making her way to the monorail at a slow enough pace for Gloria and the others to catch up.
>>
>>26721213
"Oh no, now they have to dry out the train and rebuild the bridge," Sundown says with a tone of disappointment.
>>
>>26721213
"Understandable, I was just curious."
Azzanadra responds. He looks down at the school, the detail and care. Its surprising this is the same pony that he was told of, that lead wars and headed destruction.
[Maybe it was too much for him, or that flesh-shaping that pony mentioned has inverse effects.]
He mentally notes.

>>26721213
Azzanadra looks at the fingerless claw as it rises to pickup the train.
"Do you know where it is? I'm a doctor, I could reattach it for you."
As he gives his offer, Azzanadra scans the room for a finger, or anything that looks close to others on his claw in shape since it might have been lost a long time ago.
>Scan [1d10]
>>
>>26721213
"How did you change yourself?" Morning asks curiously.

"Are you a Lich?"
>>26721104
>"That is terrifying." Morning comments
>"Do you have any idea how to get anything useful out of him?" she whispers.
>>
>>26721282
"That is understandable" Gloria replies to Purple 10's comment.

Gloria enjoys her meal and makes sure to deposit her dishware into the proper receptacle. She then lets out a sigh of relief before making her way to follow Purple 10.
>>
>>26721282

Lumi is utmost delighted by what he's consuming. He finds it hard to even do even ramble during the time, immersed by the process.

He digests the food alongside Purple's words, wondering whether it may be that the crystal ponies were unknown to this part of the world, just how Equestrians only recently got to re-meet denizens of the Crystal Empire again.

Having cleaned the plate, he stands up and follows Purple a little sluggishly, due to being full, but hastens as she mentions needing to get back to work. He wonders what else does LunaTech have to offer.
>>
>>26721292
"Yes...this will cut...into a strained...budget. We're...already using...twine for drawstring...instead of silk," he says, a hint of disappoint in his voice as well.

>>26721299
You search around the room, but there doesn't appear to be any sign of the finger in question.

"No. No idea...looked for months. ...still can't...and I've given...up on it."

>>26721321
"Magic. Very old...very powerful...very destructive magic. Some...lives lost as...well. Thought...it make me...better. It did in...some regards...but looking back...maybe not so...much when you're not...dealing death."
He sighs.
"Yes, I...am. Immortality...makes the process...of magical alteration...easier when you...know you can't kill...yourself in the...process."

>>26721273
You slip into the locker room, leaving a few scratching their heads at what they saw, but otherwise not wanting to get involved.

Inside, you see the mare you knocked out earlier groggily groaning. She begins to stand back up as you enter, but isn't looking all that steady on her feet.
"Ugh...that bastard...."

1/?
>>
>>26721529
>>26721327
>>26721377
Canopy doesn't say much, unable to mostly from her mouth being full, but follows along with you all nonetheless.

You all board the monorail, having a fast and smooth ride over to a building much like you were at, but a majority of the lights purple this time.
"Here we are: Lab Purple," she says, guiding you all up to the large doors, "now while this is the 'fun' lab, you still need to be careful. Somethings are still in the testing or alpha stages."

You all enter, being greeted to a single, giant room that looks more like a giant arcade in the midst of an amusement park. Large, electronic devices dots the ground while giant, metal structures reach up to the ceiling. Some smaller devices appear to be in their own section, away from the chaotic jumble initially seen. A large screen to the side is displaying a film of some kind.
>>
>>26721529
"Well, maybe we could go get you some better supplies," Sundown says, "And maybe you could make a couple undead dudes to help us find our friends? We're really concerned, and we'll do just about anything to help them, even errands and chores!"
>>
>>26721529
"Do you have, or could you make a replacement? Like I said, I can offer my help."
>>
>>26721536
"My this is... A bit overwhelming." She says, unable to help but smile at the energy practically buzzing about the place. "I'm sure it must be fun to work here though." She continues to gazes at the sights and following Purple 10 along the tour.
>>
>>26721529
Crux sets the pumpkin colt down and lunges at the mare, since she's still woozy from the serum. He presses his balisong to her neck and covers her mouth.
"L-listen here. You help me and my colt escape, and I won't slit your neck. O-okay?!"
>>
>>26721536

Curiosly looking around, Lumi asks Purple:

"Does that place double as a recreational spot for all the labs' members, by any chance?"
>>
>>26721529
Morning looks a bit disgusted at his tragic story.

"I see. Is there anypony who looks similiar to you going around?" Morning asks curiously.
>>
>>26721529
>>26721554
"And I could maybe play music for a little bit to liven things up down here if you'd like."
Melody adds to Sundown's proposition.
>>
>>26721321
>"Play along with his fantasy. And it's not as bad as you'd think... heh, and actually some of my memories of the hive that don't make me feel like I'm reverting back to... ugh, a tool."
>>
>>26721716
*EDIT OF THE POST

>And it's not as bad as you'd think... heh, and actually some of my memories of the hive that don't make me feel like I'm reverting back to... ugh, a tool, are the ones about meeting old queens.,, who haven't been 'recycled' yet... don't ask about that part."
>>
>>26721694
"New chorus? ...might be nice...change from organs...from carnival...and the school...performances...and...and...."
He trails off a bit, sounding like he didn't want to finish that thought.

>>26721602
"No...that crazy. Art...of alteration lost...when I became...mayor and head...conductor of Bonesville. Anything...else is fake. Cheap...facsimile of me."

>>26721561
"No...no more...replacing!"
D'Eaff's voice rises during this slightly.
"It not...as good as...it seemed at...the time!"

>>26721554
"Make...undead?" He begins to tremble a bit, one of his arms moving to his head.
"No, no...not again! Those...days behind me!" He yells frantically, the other arms slamming down on the control panels and, in a glorious display of model train carnage, almost all the trains derail; save for one, which finds it's lead car front half on one set of tracks, while the back half travels on another set that runs right next to it.
"Screaming...voices at...night! I hear...them enough! I don't want...to hear anymore!"

There is only heavy breathing from D'Eaff, his form visibly rising and falling with each breath.
"...everything is...behind schedule now...."
He slumps over his little town, beginning the task of cleaning up the devastation that has occured in his own, little world.

>>26721586
Although still a bit out of it, the mare still seems able to recognize you.
"You again? Heh, I think I'll call that bluff," she says to you, and you can feel her entire body begin to throb and swell. Her clothes rip and tear as she gives growls of pain, until she has nearly doubled in size. Her eyes dialate until it looks as if she's blinded by pain or rage...or both. She easily shakes you off, then stomps down hard enough to make the metal floor buckle under her a bit.
"I gave you a chance to run! So now I'll just picked my teeth with your broken bones," her gaze looks at the colt, "after some tasty pumpkin pie!"

1/2
>>
>>26721572
"Oh yes. We have technicians of various age groups who work here. They all offer their own insights of what is entertaining, which helps us branch out in what we attempt to develop."
As she speaks, she walks you all along. Passing by the small devices, you can see a pony wearing a headset of some sort. It is attached to a screen that appears to be displaying the image: this particular one showing a first-person view of someone cleaving through skeletal ponies and zombie animals with a sword and shield. The tester wearing the headset is moving around, which in turn causes the screen to move as well.

>>26721588
"Of course. Who better to test something than our fellow peers? Plus, it is also good for company morale. You didn't want to be around before Lab Purple was made accessible to all LunaTech personnel."
She can't help but laugh slightly.
"Was a wonder we got projects completed at all."

>PAUSED
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.