[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to posess Twilight and fuck everyone to death
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 739x1082) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 739x1082
I want to posess Twilight and fuck everyone to death
>>
Good luck doing that.
>>
>>26718426
how?
>>
>>26719718
With a cute purple futa cock
>>
>>26718426
I do too
its not gay right?
>>
>>26718426
>>26719722
That reminds me of that Night Mares comic on Derpibooru.
>>
>>26718426
You can visit me if you do.
Just saying...
>>
>>26718426
wait a minute, I feel as though this prompt has been done before...
>>
>>26718426
That's nice.
I want to be fluttershy's twin sister.
>>
>>26720479
Link?
>>
>>26721645
Most of the artist's stuff on there is that comic, so it should be easy to find with this. Be warned that it's human, or anthro since I'm not sure, though in case no hooves triggers you.

https://derpiboo.ru/tags/artist-colon-slypon
>>
>>26721335
second
>>
>>26718426
>wake up as Rainbow Dash
>head into great Equestrian outdoors while she starts freaking out inside her own head
>lift tail for passing stallions
>some mares too, why not
>public indecency
>all the while RD gets angrier and angrier
>>
>>26722005
someone should writefag this
>>
File: totally.png (811 KB, 747x740) Image search: [Google]
totally.png
811 KB, 747x740
>>26722417
This prompt alone makes my dick pierce the keyboard so I can't write.
>>
>>26722005
"Hi Rarity!"
"No reason. Just wanted to chat, that's all: I feel like a new mare today!"
"Heh, maybe. You know I enjoy coming over, even for the frou frou stuff."
"Naw. Sometimes I imagine you're serving a customer, and you introduce me to a nice colt who takes me someplace nice."
"Thanks! It's all there in my diary, look."
"Impressive, huh?"
"Ignore the poetry, it's terrible. There's a few juicy pages here, see? I've written down how I wish I could watch while you fit their clothes and take their measurements, and you gently touch them and smell them, and then you tell me what they feel and smell like."
"What? No, here. Look. This is the page where the customer's a big, strong Earth pony Guard, and he lets you take his measurements, and I can watch him smell you and you lick his-"
"-his thing, I actually called it a thing. Anyway, his thing gets big and you lick it and tell me how it feels and he winks at me. Kind of grade school, but yeah."
"OK, see you later Rarity!"
>>
File: Cruz on unicorns.png (1 MB, 1549x1162) Image search: [Google]
Cruz on unicorns.png
1 MB, 1549x1162
>>26718426
But you never will, anon
>>
>>26722005
>>26722417
Signal boost
>>
>>26718426
>anthro
>>
>>26722417
I concur
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.