[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moondancer Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 128
File: WHY.png (980 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WHY.png
980 KB, 1280x720
Why would you give up on her edition

Green text:
Ongoing:
Dancing with the Moonlight (by JustSomeAnon): http://pastebin.com/W95D8fhQ
The Color of Life (by Wanderer): http://pastebin.com/MGBfKGnh

Completed:
Moondancer R9K: http://pastebin.com/Nzhwy7fj
Massaging Moondancer:

Abandoned:
EQG Moondancer Pays Anon for sex [9-29-15] (By HandomeJeck) http://pastebin.com/teDvFDMb
>>
File: 1446630146382.png (113 KB, 318x318) Image search: [Google]
1446630146382.png
113 KB, 318x318
>>
File: cutie.png (988 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cutie.png
988 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>26710415
Because she reminds me of everything I am but don't want to be...

Only she's actually smart, so she's actually better than me for the most part.
>>
>>26710415
I wouldn't!
>>
File: 1457315495073.png (276 KB, 666x897) Image search: [Google]
1457315495073.png
276 KB, 666x897
>>26710415
Such a qt.

Been working on a little green for this thread that'll probably go nowhere but include cuddles. Will start posting chunks once I decide something about the exposition I've come up with.
>>
File: moondancer_by_chibicmps-d93caco.png (4 MB, 4084x5500) Image search: [Google]
moondancer_by_chibicmps-d93caco.png
4 MB, 4084x5500
>>26710629
It's good to have some help with writing for our qt bookworm
>>
File: Husbando.jpg (482 KB, 1280x1810) Image search: [Google]
Husbando.jpg
482 KB, 1280x1810
>You revisit your self-inflicted anguish that tormented you last night while you sobbed in the shower.
>In that half hour underneath the torrent of steaming water, you came to the realization that that was why you were seen as undesirable by so many of the guys you were attracted to.
>You were unattractive.
>Repugnant.
>Weak.
>Ugly.
>It was a realization that should have come to you sooner.
>And yet when it did dawn upon you, you felt a bittersweet sense of...satisfaction, for lack of a better description.
>More along the lines of you discovering what had made past romantic efforts so strenuous.
>At least you could tell Anon you understand why he rejected you.
>But the thought of coming face to face with him after yesterday leaves a nauseous feeling that creeps up your esophagus, threatening to recreate The Exorcist.
>Forcing yourself to choke it back down, you finally arrive at the library doors.
>You take a deep breath and recollect what remains of your frayed sanity and reach for the door.
>"...I just need to talk to Moondancer about....something. It's important."
>'ANON!'
>The sound of his voice causes every single muscle in your body to seize up.
>"Why, Anon? Is it about what you got under your jacket?"
>"It's none of your business, Slide Rule. Go fanboy over the new StarCraft patch or something I don't care. I'm going to find her."
>'OH NO!'
>The echoing silence of the library on the other side is broken by hastened footsteps that gradually get louder.
>It's as if your mind has gone to DEFCON 1, as you break into a nervous sweat and your heart feels like it will burst.
>You silently scream at your body, demanding it move.
>You had to hide.
>You couldn't bear to see him.
>'He's coming right for me I can't let him see meIdontwanttofacehimIcantdothisIlov-'
>"M-...Moondancer?"
>>
File: eftbtb.gif (3 MB, 367x208) Image search: [Google]
eftbtb.gif
3 MB, 367x208
SPAGOOOOOTTTTS!!
>>
File: 400px-Courageous.png (222 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
400px-Courageous.png
222 KB, 400x400
>>26710730
>...
"...Go fanboy over the new StarCraft patch or something I don't care. I'm going to find her."
>Slide Rule recoils slightly at your verbal assault, magnified eyes betraying the hurt that you caused.
>He mutters something about 'normies' under his breath, and turns back to the table that had a card game sprawled out on it.
>Normally you would sit and watch them play, while discussing the latest video game gossip.
>But it was different today. You had a goal.
>Well, a goal other than trying your best not to ruin the flowers.
>It wasn't the most inconspicuous, as the sight of your arm up your jacket made it quite obvious.
>'As long as she or anyone else doesn't know what it is.
>You had to find her now. It was the perfect timing.
>It was Fried Chicken Friday, only rivaled by Taco Tuesday in popularity.
>Almost everyone would there for it.
>Which meant that you had a clear shot at this with no one seeing you.
>This was a once-in-a-blue-moon chance at winning her back.
>You just had to find her.
>To tell her.
>What if she didn't even come to school today?
>What the hell would you do then?
>She just had to be here!
>But where?
>You push open the door with force only to stop inches outside the door.
>Moondancer stares back at you like a deer caught in headlights. Frozen in place.
>A blush streaked across her face as her mouth hangs agape.
>You stare right back into her astonished eyes as you quietly celebrate the fact that victory and your dream was just within your grasp.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yyAgk9der4
>You swallow back the lump in your throat as you meekly force yourself to speak.
"M-...Moondancer?"
>Her eyes dart between gazing into yours and the area where the flowers reside in your jacket.
>>
>>26710415
You forgot the link for the Massage one: http://pastebin.com/vi2swx0N

>>26711556
inb4 Moonie thinks we're carrying a gun
>>
I want to suckle on her eyebrows
>>
I want to fuck moondancer in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation
>>
I want to hold her hoof
>>
>>26712409
You're sick and wrong Moonie would be ashamed of you.
>>
File: bestsweater.png (278 KB, 997x1024) Image search: [Google]
bestsweater.png
278 KB, 997x1024
>>26710415
don't forget
Improve Her Home (by ?) http://pastebin.com/JyChZg8d
>>
File: actionmoon.png (1009 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
actionmoon.png
1009 KB, 1200x800
>>26710415
>>
p.9 bump
>>
I want to sniff that putrid sweater of hers.
Months or probably even years of nerdy-mare sweat and pheromones brewed right into the fabric.
>>
This has got to be the most meta general.

Your virginity has gotten so bad you've started waifuing yourselves.
>>
>>26714013
Fucking awesome
I'm now carving green of Moonie defending the Canterlot library during the Changeling invasion
>>
>>26714633
Craving not carving, fucks sake
>>
>>26714716
>not carving your greentext in stone for future generations to enjoy
Pick up thy chisel, plebeian.
>>
File: 1087353.jpg (126 KB, 900x700) Image search: [Google]
1087353.jpg
126 KB, 900x700
>"Twilight and I think you should skip school tomorrow, anon..."
>"Yeah, man, just sleep in. Head on over to Moonie's place at around 12 though, cause we're going to binge bad movies and ice cream while talking about /k/ stuff.
>"It's going to be fun, I swear. Not lewd at all..."
>>
>>26710415
bump
>>
File: 1455237038378.gif (725 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1455237038378.gif
725 KB, 300x225
>>26711556
DO ITTTTTT!
>>
>>26711556
I just to hug her and protect her smile.
>>
>>26710730
>>26711556
That was very well written.
>>
>>26710415
Safety bumb
>>
>>26715317
What was the name of that show again? Wasn't it about robots and shit and wasn't the main character a fat nerd?
>>
>>26717860
Megas XLR.

Coop wasn't really a nerd, he was just kind of an everyman that liked to party and shit. I think it was his friend that was the nerd.
>>
File: 124331241234.png (250 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
124331241234.png
250 KB, 640x360
>"God dammit, it's you again"
>"Why won't you just let me die already?"
>>
File: Coop_(MXRL).jpg (16 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
Coop_(MXRL).jpg
16 KB, 500x384
>>26718199
Thanks, m8.
Is the show worth watching?
>>
>>26718707
It's been far too long for me to remember much of it. I do remember one scene that had me in hysterics for quite a while.

It wouldn't hurt to give it a try. After all, if a show can't hold your interest in the start, it's probably not your cup of tea anyway.
>>
>>26718479
you gotta get exercise
>>
>>26714013
she just really wants to get to those books
>>
>>26718707
Yes, very worth it. Sadly it didn't do well enough to get too many seasons on cartoon network, it did finish though.
>>
>>26721963
CN's had that problem a lot.
>>
File: 1454384497733.jpg (109 KB, 699x612) Image search: [Google]
1454384497733.jpg
109 KB, 699x612
>>26710415
bump
>>26719799
Speaking of
>>
File: 1451338077650.gif (999 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1451338077650.gif
999 KB, 1280x720
Keep the thread alive this time. Moonie is lonely.
>>
>>26710415
bump. Will not give up, will not surrender!
>>
File: giphy.gif (890 KB, 245x196) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
890 KB, 245x196
>>26723085
>>26724113

Yeah, let's keep this thread alive!
>>
So what music do you think Moonie listens to?
>>
>>26724544
>This
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_4w9W9zYuU
>>
File: b6587cdd78bbd7028882fb67cad9eec1.png (657 KB, 2062x1345) Image search: [Google]
b6587cdd78bbd7028882fb67cad9eec1.png
657 KB, 2062x1345
>>26710415
Page 9, guys!!!
>>
File: Moondancer 57.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Moondancer 57.png
1 MB, 1280x720
Books!
>>
File: Moonie.png (612 KB, 1267x1843) Image search: [Google]
Moonie.png
612 KB, 1267x1843
>6:00 AM
>Your head hurts
>It's from that damn alarm you woke up to
>Your eyes hurt
>From the freaking bright light across the street
>Your back is sore
>From carrying all this crap in your backpack
>Your feet hurt
>From standing in your shitty sneakers on the sidewalk for an hour now, waiting for this LINE TO START MOVING WHY ARE YOU HERE
>"I'm so excited, Moonie!"
>She wraps her arms around you in a hug
>Your stomach instantly turns inside out and you have to scrunch up your face so she doesn't see you smile
>Gosh this is a good reason
"Murr..."
>When Twilight said she wanted to 'hang out' you didn't really know what to expect
>She usually hangs around the other members of the Shadbowbolts, so you thought they were all out of town or something...
>But
>You're both just at the local comic convention
>Granted, the CCC is a huge convention
>You sort of expected something completely more in line with the cool kid image you had of her?
>You dunno
>You're just glad to spend more time with her. She always seems so busy with school and socializing with those elitists at the top
>"Something wrong, Moonie~?"
>You flinch and glare down at her
>She's got her head pressed against your belly and she's peeking up from around your bust
>Don't let her know that's really cute in an adorasexy way
"Pfft. I just want to get in already!"
>Twilight stands upright and nods, adjusting her glasses. "They should be opening any minute now. The website said 6:15, after all."
>She twiddles with her con badge
>A three day pass
>You're using yours as a belt
>"Hey, do you need help carrying all that?"
"I'm fine."
>"What did you even bring."
>A cosplay, of course, why would you even ask that?
>You just mumble something
"Costume..."
>"A cosplay?"
>Glaring at her, you openly groan
>"Who is it of?"
>Grunt
>Scowling, you focus on the neckbeard in front of you
>Maybe his rolls will distract you from Twilight's cuteness
>She hugs you again.
"I really am glad you decided to come with me, Moonie."
>>
EYEBROWS
Y
E
B
R
O
W
S
>>
>>26725461
Please go on
>>
File: plane.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
plane.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>26725461
>She wraps her arms around you in a hug
>Your stomach instantly turns inside out and you have to scrunch up your face so she doesn't see you smile
>Don't let her know that's really cute in an adorasexy way
>She hugs you again.

Is this going to be lewd?
>>
File: 1452972482602.png (233 KB, 1141x1448) Image search: [Google]
1452972482602.png
233 KB, 1141x1448
http://pastebin.com/JyChZg8d
Continuing!

"So whats with the sweater?"
>"Huh?"
>She gave her head a quick shake, snapping out of her temporary trance.
"The sweater. It's like the perfect temperature here."
>"What? You wear clothes."
"I don't have fur."
>"Yea, so? I like it. What's wrong with it?"
"Nothing. Used to ponies not wearing clothing unless they were doing something, thats all"
>"Hmph. It's comfortable. Dresses and saddles aren't comfortable at all and Canterlot can get chilly at night. I'm a little warm now but when its past closing time at the library I'm never cold on the way home."
>You nodded, expecting a little more than that considering it looked like something Good Will couldn't give away.
>But if Moondancer's house told you anything she wasn't one to care about outward appearances.
>Best not to ask about her hairclip.
>Speaking of her house, you just arrived.
>She got the door open and you followed her in, pizza box still in your hands.
>You set it down on a nearby table and popped the top open.
>The scent of melted cheese and fresh dough began to fill the small building, the warm aroma countering the lingering smell of mildew and old wood.
>She sat down on the remains of a couch and started to review the notes she had been taking on the trip there and back.
"You want some?"
>"I'm ok."
>You shrugged and took a slice for yourself, leaving the box half open in case she changed her mind.
>As you ate, you surveyed the inside the house a little more thoroughly than before, trying to figure out exactly where to begin.
>The floors creaked and whined with every step, as if to give you a big hint.
"I'm going to have to get rid of all this carpet and check the floor underneath. No telling how damaged it is from the leaky roof."
>"Sounfs goof, Amoms"
>You peaked behind you and Moondancer was holding a half eaten slice of pizza with her magic while she made corrections to her parchments.
>That didn't take long, you thought, and smiled.
>>
>>26727000
"This is good stuff, thanks for pointing it out."
>"Don't mention it. I remember spending more than a few nights there cramming for exams. Princess Celestia took us all there when we were fillies."
>Moondancer started to giggle.
>You expected her to continue and explain what was so funny but, no such luck.
"Why's that funny?"
>"Huh? Oh, oh right! I was remembering when I went there at night and Celestia nearly knocked me over. She had two boxes packed full of breadsticks!"
"Must have been a rough night."
>Moondancer grinned at you.
>You grinned back and found yourself staring a little too long.
>Her notes began to rise a tad to hid her face.
>"I...umm...she looked busy, yes."
>You tried not to chuckle at how quickly she could act cute and went back to inspecting the house more.
>When you got to the room with the leak, you noticed the carpet had already been partially pulled up.
>Deciding to take a look at where any damage would be the worst, you grabbed the end of the carpet and gave it a yank.
>It came up pretty easily, the floorboards underneath were practically mush.
>A giant cloud of god knows what came up with the carpet.
>Mold, dust, who knows?
>You coughed and shook the carpet to try and get the crap out of your face.
>Then quickly darted back into the living room and closed the pizza box in a hurry.
>No way a cloud of house filth was going to ruin your meal!
>"Anon? What the heck are you dooooohhhaaah! Haaashew!!"
>Moondancer sneezed suddenly and a few of her note papers flew about, her magic disrupted.
>She kept her concentration on what was left of her pizza slice, at least.
>Good to see you and her shared the same priorities.
>You started to gather up the papers and bring them back, while explaining why you flew at the pizza box like a ninja.
"Sorry. Was checking the floorboards under the carpet and I kicked up a bunch of--"
>"HAAATCHOOO!!"
>She sneezed again, loudly and uncovered.
>>
>>26727085
>She sneezed again, loudly and uncovered.
>You sidestepped her to get out of the line of fire and placed the papers on the couch.
"--dust and junk. Bless you?"
>"Ugh...my allergies..."
>She rubbed her nose furiously with her hoof, the rims of her nostrils already turning red.
>With a hitched breath and a sniff, she quickly got off the couch and started for the bathroom.
>Unfortunately, that was right into the cloud of dust and who knows what else, and the effects were pretty immediate.
>"Ahhh....Ahh.....huuhhhh!!"
>She fanned her hoof in front of her face as the microscopic particles assaulted her sinuses
>This sneeze was taking a little longer than the last two, and you couldn't help but stare.
>It seems like an odd thing to do, watch someone sneeze, but you weren't really paying attention to that so much as the unintended show she was putting on for you.
>She was facing away from you, and your eyes couldn't help drifting to her ample rear, framed perfectly by her sweater.
>As her head lifted to bring about another nasal explosion, you felt beads of sweat begin to form on your forehead.
>Every little breath made her rear bounce and wiggle, and when she finally released a monster of a sneeze, she bent forward sharply.
>Her tail lifted, and whether she realized it or not, you got quite the view of her backside.
>The entire time you were out you had been so preoccupied with thinking about her house you hadn't really paid attention to what she looked like.
>Never in a million years did you expect her to have such a nice rump.
>She took a few more steps toward the bathroom but another sneeze sneaked up on her and she bent forward even father.
>Her dock was visible that time, a cream colored puff of fur underneath her long red tail.
>You bit your lip, strategically positing your hands over your crotch.
>>
>>26727092
>Before she could sneeze again, her trot became a gallop and she quickly bolted to the bathroom and slammed the door.
>A few more sneezes came from behind the old door, followed by harsh nose blowing.
>In the meantime, you tried to think of anything other than those cream colored orbs that were wobbling in front of you a few seconds ago.
>How her butt seemed to have that perfect amount of chub on it to make it curvy without going overboard.
>And the way they along with her dock drew your eyes toward--
>No, Anon!
>Focus!
>Don't think about that!
>Think about anything else!
>You had to calm down, how would she react if she came out of the bathroom and saw you trying to hide a hardon?
>You closed your eyes and tried to think about anything else.
>But everytime you heard a muffled sneeze come from the bathroom, a mental picture of Moondancer's plump backside popped back into your mind.
>Just as you were considering sneaking away and leaving a note, the door to the bathroom opened.
>You grabbed the stack of papers and quickly rested them on your lap.
>Moondancer emerged, slowly, rubbing her nose with a pair of tissues.
>Her glasses were behind her horn and her eyes looked reddish and puffy.
>Way to go.
>"Ugh, I'm sorry...I...uhh.....*sniff*...really...ahhhallergic...mold..!"
>She held the tissues to her nose with her magic and turned away from you to blow her nose.
>And there it was again, her rump in full view.
>Her tail blocked most of it but your memory was as fresh as that cooling pizza in the middle of the living room.
"I think...you should come back to my place."
>>
>>26727100
>She turned back to you, slightly confused.
>Smooth.
"I mean...because of all the mold! Spike hooked me up with a hotel room, I can't leave you here you'll be dying from all the mold I just, ya know, disturbed."
>Really smooth
>But she was hardly in a condition to argue, when she raised her hoof to protest her nostrils flared and she sneezed again, so hard that her hairclip came undone and her mane covered her face.
>After another quick run to the bathroom for more Kleenex, she agreed.
>"Let me have my notes."
>Her magic started to pull at them, and you were still very much 'excited' at her recent performance.
"N-no, I'll carry them!"
>You resisted and pulled them tighter to your body.
>"Anon, I'll need to...to....HaeeshooO!!!"
>She sneezed for the who-knows-how-many time and stumbled a little.
>Her glasses nearly fell off her head but her magic seemed to have caught them before they could fall.
"What? Sneeze on them? Come on, I'll take them and the pizza lets get out of here before you blow the house over!"
>She groaned but agreed, but only after sniffling and sneezing her way around collecting quills, ink, and a pile of blank parchment.
>At least when you finally got her outside and walking toward the hotel, her symptoms abated.
"I'm sorry about that, I didn't realize how bad it was in there."
>"I usually keep that room closed."
>She replied, slightly congested, but otherwise back to normal.
>She hadn't bothered to replace her hairclip, so her mane was freely hanging down.
>You wanted to tell her it looked better that way, but things were awkward enough as it is and you didn't think she'd appreciate being hit on.
>"So where are we going?"
"The 'Le Grand' something or other. Spike said Twilight has a spare room there her friends are allowed to use when she's in Canterlot."
>>
>>26727371
>"That's lucky, we can have it all to ourselves and I can finish this research up!"
>Good to see her spirits were returning as her allergies calmed down.
"What else is there left for you to do?"
>You motioned toward the sizable stack of papers sitting on top of the pizza box.
>"Oh, a few more questions, plus I have to edit it all and...ummm.."
>She looked away, slightly embarrassed.
>"An...anatomy sketch...heh..heh..."
>Crazy how a few hours ago she wanted your clothes off.
>Now the thought has her flustered.
>Maybe you weren't the only one who started looking at the other a little differently?
"I'll...see what I can do there. It'll be private at least."
>"Yup. Big hotel room all to ourselves."
>Beat.
>"For research!"
"And pizza."
>"Of course!"
>Despite her earlier ailment, she sneaked another slice during the walk.
>As you said before, priorities.
>You got to the hotel without much problem.
>Before you could even say a word to the receptionist, she recognized you and was talking a mile a minute about the amenities and how all of Twilight's friends are comped and etc etc.
>All you heard was don't think twice about running the bill up.
>Moondancer was in a bit of shock herself, coming into somewhere a little fancier than the library with messy mane, an old sweater, and a slice of pizza floating around her head.
>>
>>26727543
>You took the keys, assured the receptionist you'll find your way to your room on your own, and that everythng was great.
>She cleared her throat and held her hoof out.
>Oh, right.
>You fished in the box and put a piece of pizza in her hoof.
>She looked a little shocked, but sighed and said 'thank you' really quietly.
>Classy.
>Moondancer was still giggling about the whole tip joke by the time you reached your room.
>She snatched the keys from your pocket and unlocked the door.
>Both of you did a double take at how big it was.
>Huge bed, desk, dresser, everything.
>Can't even imagine what the bathroom was like.
>As you looked around for a table to set all the stuff down, you noticed there was only one bed.
>Might be on the floor tonight, Anon.
>Least it'll motivate you not to drag your feet with the mold removal.
>"This is amazing, Anon! I should have called Twilight out on being a bad friend sooner!"
>Huh?
>Don't ask, Anon, don't ask.
>"Hey there's a Jacuzzi!!"
"Want your anatomy sketch in there?"
>"ANON!"
>You wish you could have seen her face.
>Oh well.
>You sat in the oversized armchair and relaxed.
>Only thing this room was missing was a giant TV, shame Equestria didn't have that technology yet.
>Then again, it meant you had to pay attention to your suitemate.
>One who you were finding increasingly more endearing since you met.
>Not to mention attractive in the right places.
>...
>Don't think about that right now!
>>
>>26727575
All I have for now. Hope its still going thw ay you like it next update should be lewd.
>>
>>26726329
>>26726670
Just testing the waters c:
I might not be able to update as fast as other writefags, but I'll be back in a week or less
>>
>>26727589
Dis is pretty good Anon
>>
>>26727589
Wicked excite.
>>
>>26728656
>>26729154
Glad to hear it.
>>
File: Moondancer + Twilight.jpg (119 KB, 1024x728) Image search: [Google]
Moondancer + Twilight.jpg
119 KB, 1024x728
Book pones!
>>
>>26729827
>Moondancer: "Do not want."
>>
>>26727589
Don't forget to set up a pastebine
>>
>>26730445
Or even a pastebin - this is why I shouldn't post when I just wake up
>>
>>26730461
>>26727589
pastebins are nice
>>
>>26710415
Best book loving booty bump
>>
>>26730445
>>26730998
I updated the pastebin
http://pastebin.com/JyChZg8d
>>
>>
File: Moondancer 51.png (776 KB, 811x682) Image search: [Google]
Moondancer 51.png
776 KB, 811x682
>>26730395
>"Twilight. Just. STOP!"
>>
File: Moondancer 69.png (126 KB, 500x413) Image search: [Google]
Moondancer 69.png
126 KB, 500x413
Kickin' back with a good book!
What are you guys reading?
>>
>>26733366
Comics. Red Wolf is doing well despite how little anyone in my town seems to care :,^)
>>
>>26733366
A strategy guide for Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri
>>
File: Moondancer 54.png (934 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Moondancer 54.png
934 KB, 1280x720
>>26733524
Keep fighting the good fight, anon!
The only English comics I've really read are the Scott Pilgrim books and some weird things by Drawn & Quarterly. Any recommendations?

>>26733921
I remember staying up with my dad as a kid and watching him play that. Great game.
>>
>>26733366
The Peloponnesian War by Thucydides. A classic history book.
>>
>>26734652
Good choice
>>
>>26733366
Been making my way slowly through Fellowship of the Ring when I've had time.
>>
Bump before bed time
>>
>>26733366
The Dragonstone Chair. Haven't had that much free time to read though, unfortunately.
>>
>>26733366
Dresden files
>>
bumparoo
>>
>>26733366
Holes
>>
>>26733366
I'm reading all this thread's green IF IT HAD ANY
>>
>>26738252
it okey anun don crie
>>
>>26738252
it has green tho
>>
>>26710629
add some sex just because
bonus points for anal
>>
>>26739518
Never change, no matter what court orders you to.
>>
>>26734053
DC is rebooting soon, if you want to jump into that sea of multiversal adventure.
Otherwise, most everything Image and Aftershock pumps out is B+ imo. Very out of the box, atypical for the genre goodstuff
>>
File: Moondancer 66.png (365 KB, 736x696) Image search: [Google]
Moondancer 66.png
365 KB, 736x696
>>26740456
Thanks! There aren't a lot of comic stores near where I live but I'll try to check those out!
>>
>>26710415
bump
>>
File: Moondancer 55.jpg (276 KB, 931x515) Image search: [Google]
Moondancer 55.jpg
276 KB, 931x515
Glad that you guys are reading good books!
>>
Live
>>
>>26710415
bump
>>
>>26741406
Hey bookanon, have you tried writing?
>>
File: Moondancer 8.png (1003 KB, 4172x5000) Image search: [Google]
Moondancer 8.png
1003 KB, 4172x5000
>>26743860
Sure have!
I have a pastebin if you want to check it out:
http://pastebin.com/u/rikka_tan

Haven't written much recently though.
I've been working on a Moondancer green on and off for a couple of months now, but it's nowhere near done.
When it's finished I'll share with you guys!
>>
>>26743974
Lewd or non-lewd?
>>
File: Moondancer 19.png (81 KB, 948x1182) Image search: [Google]
Moondancer 19.png
81 KB, 948x1182
>>26744054
I'm aiming more for a comfy romance feel, with the possibility of light lewd at the end.
>>
>>26743974
Groovy. I'm looking forward to it
Why don't you post bits at a time? I do this to motivate me to focus on my green
>>
>>26733366
The Man in the High Castle
>>
File: Moondancer 6.png (193 KB, 800x832) Image search: [Google]
Moondancer 6.png
193 KB, 800x832
>>26744130
Thanks! I've considered doing that, but I feel like my writing would suffer if I had to force myself to get chunks out.
And if something came up and I couldn't continue then you guys would be left without a conclusion which isn't nice.
But if I write it all out beforehand then I can post parts regularly and not leave everyone hanging so much.
>>
File: 1456242123232.jpg (34 KB, 640x638) Image search: [Google]
1456242123232.jpg
34 KB, 640x638
>>26740456
>Rebooting soon
I will welcome that with hesitant arms, just like the Batman v Superman movie
>>
File: 1102545.png (622 KB, 1555x5000) Image search: [Google]
1102545.png
622 KB, 1555x5000
>>26744190
I feel you, bookfam. You good people, I trust you to do what you think feels right.
>>26744225
It's a soft reboot. Every long runner goes to #1 again, written so someone can jump in, but without resetting the plot. Also new plotlines are going to be established in the #1s.
>>
>>26744364
Thanks, anon!
Also if the soft reboot is made for someone new to jump in then I'll definitely give it a shot.
>>
File: Moondancer 10.png (179 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Moondancer 10.png
179 KB, 2000x2000
>>26744884
>>
>>26743974
hooves or nohooves?
>>
File: Moondancer 44.png (34 KB, 689x418) Image search: [Google]
Moondancer 44.png
34 KB, 689x418
>>26744961
Hooves!
>>
>>26745004
Will Moonie eat spagootios?
>>
File: thumb.png (40 KB, 233x250) Image search: [Google]
thumb.png
40 KB, 233x250
There better some spagoots or I'm going to riot
>>
File: Moondancer 17.png (261 KB, 808x836) Image search: [Google]
Moondancer 17.png
261 KB, 808x836
>>26745034
Of course!
Anyway it's pretty late where I am so I'm going to sleep.
Maybe work on the story a little tomorrow.
Have a good day, everyone!
>>
>>26710415
C A N T Y O U S E E ?
A
N
T
?
>>
bamp
>>
>>26711556
>...
>Anon.
>He's standing right here.
>Right here in front of you.
>You want to kiss him.
>You want to punch him.
>There's so many things that you want to do at the same time, and yet your body refuses to even budge an inch.
>His face betrays the fact that he is as just as surprised to see you.
>You would be staring right back at him if it weren't for the fact that he had half his arm stuck up the bottom of his jacket.
>Although in an apparent attempt to hide something, he makes it quite obvious that something exists there.
>It gives off the facade that he was in his third trimester.
>It would have been an amusing sight, if in any other circumstance.
>You glance between him and the protruding bulge underneath his jacket, a combination of curiosity and anxiety brewing within you.
>What is he going to do?
>Flashes of several different scenarios course through your mind all at once.
>'Is it a knife? IS HE GOING TO STAB ME?'
>A phantom pain strikes in your stomach at the thought of Anon plunging a blade into you.
>'Would he really do such a thing? He doesn't seem hysterical.'
>What if he's going to hurt himself?
>Fear and concern take precedence in your mind as you imagine Anon committing suicide right in front of you.
>"Moondancer...I..."
>His voice weakly trails off as he starts to slowly withdraw his arm from his jacket.
>'This is it. I have to do something. I need to do something.'
>And still, your body refuses to move.
>You couldn't lose him.
>>
>>26710415
bump
>>
>>26710415
QT
>>
File: gkyukfyk.png (429 KB, 1280x947) Image search: [Google]
gkyukfyk.png
429 KB, 1280x947
>>
>>26748566
That would be neat, Moondancer becomes to Luna what Twilight is to Celestia.
>>
>>26749355
Not really. Luna needs a protege. It would be away from the show.
If anyone is going to be sending Twilight friendship letters, it'll be Shimmer.
In fact, let Luna even say that.
>"If you want to learn about how you should cut a cake into equal slices for your friends, keep spending time with that other princess."
>"If you'd like to learn real magic, start sleeping during the day."
>>
>>26749374
I was thinking like nightmare moondancer
>>
>>26749525
I want to be nightmare moondancer's fuck slave
>>
>>26746792
Oh god please let this end happy
>>
>>26746792
How much do you love Darkest Dungeon?
>>
>>26749599
dubs demand moondancer is fatally allergic to the flowers.
>>
I want to feed Moonie cold Spagootios from a can
>>
File: Moondancer 3.png (497 KB, 592x538) Image search: [Google]
Moondancer 3.png
497 KB, 592x538
>>
>>26749786
It's only March and I can assure it is my GOTY
>>
>>26745004
Does that duder still doodle doodles anymore?
>>
File: Moondancer 32.png (4 MB, 4084x5500) Image search: [Google]
Moondancer 32.png
4 MB, 4084x5500
>>26751598
I'm not too sure, hopefully!
>>
File: 1450198052427.png (213 KB, 309x323) Image search: [Google]
1450198052427.png
213 KB, 309x323
>>26746792
Hoping this turns out well
>>
>>26749786
>>26751550
Literally what?
>>
>>26752628
Do you enjoy turn-based games?
Are you a masochist to the point where you will not play any game that isn't hard as fuck or has extreme levels of RNG?
If you answered yes to these questions, Darkest Dungeon is the game for you.
>>
>>26752650
I play Nethack, how does it compare to Nethack?
>>
>>26752668
Quite similar actually. Big difference obviously being graphics
Dungeon Crawler where the map is revealed to you as you go along
One wrong move in DD and you're just bent over backwards and fucked in the ass. It has a couple neat mechanics that I love, one with a torch and one with stress.
https://youtu.be/h-mXN3akTPU
>>
>>26752883
As long as I can still be killed by being turned to stone by the dead cockatrice I'm wielding as a club, because I accidentally faceplanted it whilst going down a flight of stairs when over encumbered, then I'll be happy
>>
>So, laundry day is normally supposed to be the most boring day of the week, right?
>Grab your dirty stuff, haul it down to the basement laundromat of your apartment, throw it in, go jerk off in your room for an hour or two...
>Then grab it and everything's good
>So, imagine your surprise when you head down to get your nice, freshly-cleaned duds, and find a mare you've never met before rooting through your things
"Um... excuse me?"
>The mare jolts, whirling around to face you
>The first thing you notice about her is her incredibly stupid hairdo
>Her bangs are pulled away from her face in some weird, inverted ponytail, leaving you free to see every inch of her now-scarlet cheeks
>In her mouth, she's holding a pair of boxers that look suspiciously like yours...
"Are those mine?"
>"N-no!"
>The underwear falls from her mouth, landing on the floor with a plop
>The two of you can both clearly see the name "Anon" sharpied onto the waistband
>"I, u-uh... I d-d-d-don't know how that got there!"
"Uh huh... and why are you stealing my boxers?"
>"N-no reason! I j-j-just, uh... I th-thought..."
>The mare sticks the collar of her sweater in her mouth, chewing furiously at it
>"I, uh... I g-gotta go!"
>The mare turns tail and sprints out of the laundromat
>Or, rather, she tries to
>She gets about five feet before the sleeves of her sweater -- which seems to be a size or two too big for her -- get tangled with her hooves, and she goes spilling to the ground
>"O-ow..."
>You kneel down next to the mare, and try to help her up
"You okay?"
>At your touch, her mind goes blank
>"O-okay.... y-y-yes! O-okay! That's what I am! T-totally okay! Heh... w-w-wow you s-smell really good..."
>Something clear and viscous dribbles from between her hind legs
"Uh... thanks?"
>>
LIVE
>>
File: Moondancer + Twilight 3.png (839 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Moondancer + Twilight 3.png
839 KB, 1280x720
>>
Bamp
>>
>>26752920
cantinue this pls
>>
File: 943409.png (115 KB, 1280x1259) Image search: [Google]
943409.png
115 KB, 1280x1259
>>26725461

>Oh wow
>This place is actually packed
>You didn't expect this many people after CCC 2015
>Between the total bomb of the bathrooms and the lack of any kind of food court, you thought no one would be coming this year
>But lo and behold
>"Moonie! Look! Those girls are cosplaying as the Crystal Gems!"
>Uh
>You look away from the lines of booths to where Twilight is pointing
>Yeah, those are cosplayers
>Oh, wow
>You grab into at your ass pocket and whip out your phone, sliding it to camera mode
>These girls even have the natural skin color for each Gem!
>These girls are so perfect, how did they even get together like this?
>You click a dozen pictures, weeb energy vitalizing you, moving your feet for you to capture the perfect vantage points
>And the pose!
>Ah, there's an imperfection; they don't know the correct poses of the Crystal Gems
>Partially, at least
>You stand upright, grinning stupidly at your phone as you flick through the pictures
>The Amy cosplayer gets closer to you, trying to peek, so you let her
>"Yo, we look sweet."
>You nod to her.
"Thanks for letting me snap some pictures..."
>She gives you a thumbs up and walks off to her allies
>Twilight would like these...
>You look up
>And frown
>Where is she?
>You scowl, furrowing your brow
>Did she leave you here?
>WHAT THE FUCK?
>You spin around, looking back and forth for your girlfriend
>Friend
>Looking for your friend
>Your cheeks are heating up as you scan the convention hall
>There's an endless line of booths, with huge flags in the distance marking exits, entrances, events, and notable locations like the Power Ponies booth
>And NO TWILIGHT
>She always does this!
>You stomp and begin walking off, ready to slam a fist into the first person you see
>You just wanted to cosplay and maybe meet some cute people and have a good time
>Now you have to hunt down Sparkle and make sure she doesn't leave your side
>"Hey, Moonie!"
>You stop and whip your head back, glaring
>Sunset saunters up to you, smiling
>>
>>26710415
bump
>>
>>
>>
>>26760638
Draw me like one of your French mares
>>
>>
>>26710415
bump
>>
>>26762034
>>
>>
I want to stuff my face into moondancer's hairy vagina
>>
>>26764299
>hairy
It's fur and skin, m8
>>
>>26764718
Yeah, but >muh headcanon
Since moondancer was a total shut in, she wouldn't have to worry about keeping her coat in order, like these pics
https://derpiboo.ru/897505?scope=scpee5be44d60f44014e89821f274fb407d515869b1e

https://derpiboo.ru/900793?scope=scpee5be44d60f44014e89821f274fb407d515869b1e
>>
>>26764299
This desu senpai
>>
>>
>>26766526
IT'S YOUR PARTY
>>
>>26757883
Does this have a pastebin yet?
>>
File: 1450651076957.jpg (167 KB, 777x1029) Image search: [Google]
1450651076957.jpg
167 KB, 777x1029
>>
>>26710415
bump
>>
>>
>>26770864
>tfw firefly is still canceled
>>
>>26710415
bump
>>
>>26769474
Not yet
I won't lose it though, so by next update I'll have it all binned
Glad you're interested though c:
>>
File: mlfw10812-Hugsinevitable.jpg (95 KB, 646x425) Image search: [Google]
mlfw10812-Hugsinevitable.jpg
95 KB, 646x425
>>26774418
Great news!
>>
>>26772749
>e621
>anthro
>furfag
>>>/out/
>>
>>26710415
bump
>>
SPAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS
>>
File: the_leper_by_fubukizami-d9szdpt.jpg (189 KB, 748x1067) Image search: [Google]
the_leper_by_fubukizami-d9szdpt.jpg
189 KB, 748x1067
>>26746792
BEST HERO EDITION
>His arm slowly starts to withdraw from his jacket.
>Your anxiety starts to grow exponentially, as you watch whatever he has concealed within his jacket slowly begin to emerge.
>But it quickly breeds into fear as see his hand come into view, clasping something so tightly tha-
>'IT'S A KNIFE IT'S A GUN IT'S A BOMB'
>You don't even need a moment to see what he is clutching onto before your panicked mind revisits the possibility that he was going to hurt someone more.
>And the worst part is you are most likely unable to stop him.
>But from hurting you, or hurting himself?
>For some reason, you aren't sure which you find more distressing.
>His hand and whatever is in it continues to withdraw from its concealment.
>And all you can do is stand here.
>Weak. Stunned with fear.
>You stare into Anons eyes once more as you await whatever fate he has decided, resigned to your paralytic cowardice.
>You see beads of sweat forming on his forehead and trail down his face, as he starts to appear visibly shaken and nervous.
>His breathing has become slow and methodical in an attempt to calm himself for his next move.
>"Moondancer, I...I..."
>He stares back into yours with what you assume is mental aberration disguised by a veil of regret and...
>Love, hopefully.
>His arm snaps fully out of his jacket, bringing his weapon of judgement to bear.
>Your body finally responds to your repeated attempts to move, but only in the form of recoiling from what came next.
>>
>>26778062
Moondancer's resolve is tested...
>>
File: 1449636172785.jpg (91 KB, 479x558) Image search: [Google]
1449636172785.jpg
91 KB, 479x558
>>26778062
Jeez so this is what its like to have autism.
>>
>>26710415
bump
>>
>>26778062
I love this story, but Moondancer is a crazy psycho in this one.
>>
File: 1455593241916.jpg (45 KB, 600x477) Image search: [Google]
1455593241916.jpg
45 KB, 600x477
>>26778062
YESSSSS, DOOOO IIIIIIIT!
>>
>>26710415
bump
>>
>>26780230
>>
>>26710415
bump
>>
>>26770864
>"STOP CUMMING INSIDE MY SWEATER ANON!!"
>>
File: image_2.png (122 KB, 439x443) Image search: [Google]
image_2.png
122 KB, 439x443
>>26778907
>You will never comfort an autistic Moondancer by holding her tightly in a blanket after a long day of being surrounded by people
>>
>>26710415
bump
>>
Bump for cute spagooti horse
>>
>>26782273
Why even live
>>
boop
>>
File: moon.jpg (116 KB, 739x1080) Image search: [Google]
moon.jpg
116 KB, 739x1080
>>
>>
>>26782273
>You will never help her do even the most basic things like taking a shower.
>You will never take her dirty sweat shirt off and lead her to the shower after a week without bathing.
>You will never wash her greasy breasts as she refuses to get clean.
>You will never do this because you love her.
>>
>>26784818
imagine how grateful moondancer would be when she sees you washed her sheets and she feels clean and refreshed for the first time in weeks, and how much it would mean to her that someone cared enough to do that
>>
>>26778062
>...
>You're still alive.
>You feel no physical pain.
>You're fine.
>For now.
>You didn't hear anything either.
>No gunshot. No body falling to the floor.
>Your body remains fixed in its defensive posture, still poised for whatever was coming.
>Is he waiting for you to look?
>Does he want to look into your eyes one last time before he does what he wishes?
>Should you chance a look to see what he has brandished against?
>"Mo-Moondancer...please look at me..."
>You feel yourself shaking in fear, but slowly began to comply.
>Your eyes remain shut until you finally turn to face him.
>'This is it.This is it. This is it. This is it.'
>You take a deep breath...
>'Come whatever may...'
>Open your eyes...
"WAAAH!"
>You jump again in instinct, once more recoiling from the...
>...
>....flowers...
>It's....flowers...
>In his hand, he holds some of the most beautiful flowers you'd every seen.
>Vivid and bright colors bloomed from the clutch in his hand.
>The sight of them brought your entire panicked state of mind into a screeching halt, replacing it with a sense of tranquility...
>With slight undertones of stupidity.
>'A knife? A GUN?' How could I be so foolish?'
>It's all quickly forgotten as you lose yourself in the calming air surrounding the bouquet.
>Anon brought you flowers...for you...
>You look back up to him, struggling to find the right words.
"For...me?"
>He stares back at you, swallows quietly, and nods.
>"I....wanted to...apologize about...last night, and...and..."
>His eyes are cast down to his feet as his voice trails off.
>>
>>
>>26710415
bump
>>
File: 3978f.gif (2 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
3978f.gif
2 MB, 600x338
>>26787811
>>
>>26789766
>>
>>26710415
I want to protect those eyebrows
>>
File: 1456679938614.jpg (25 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1456679938614.jpg
25 KB, 960x540
>>26787811
>>
>>26790892
I want to fuck those eyebrows.
>>
>>26710415
I want to bump those eyebrows
>>
>>26710415
bump
>>
>>26791563
lewd
>>
File: 1452877945067.png (66 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1452877945067.png
66 KB, 500x500
>>
>>26710415
bump
>>
>>26793879
god I want to fuck this NEET
>>
>>26794850
I want to read comics with her
I want to play tabletop with her
I want her to teach me sciencey things
I want to shitpost irl about bad movies with her
I want to cuddle her on a cold night, and sniff her probably greasy mane while I gently run my fingers through her musty coat under her sweaty turtleneck
Moonie is love
>>
>>26795237
moonie is life
>>
>>26710415
bump
>>
>>26796185
I want to shower with Moondancer and wash her hair and her body and her hooves for hours while she sits in my lap, and then carry her into my bed and snuggle her into a nap while I run my fingers through her hair and massage her frogs and she feels my raging erection pressing against her plot but is too awkard and unfamiliar with human anatomy to say or do anything about it
>>
>>26797934
I want to take a long hot bubble bath with Moonie, and sit with her on my lap drinking scotch, listening to jazz and reading old sci-fi pulp stories together.
>>
>>26798108
I want to wake up to moondancer sleeping with her plot pressed up against my erect cock, her vagina a dripping wet mess, and start slowly stroking her mane and grinding into her until she wakes up and rolls on her back to look up at me, then wrap my arm around her head and kiss her right after she opens her eyes
>>
someone post the casual sex moondancer thing
>>
>>26710415
bump
>>
bymp
>>
>>26800418
I'll throw my shoe at your faggot ass
>>
>>26801127
Shut up nigger,you probably wear socks with your sandals
>>
>>26801437
african american please. I wear the same filthy sweater every day just like my waifu.
>>
>>26801815
Me too desu
>>
>>26710415
bump
>>
>>26710415
bump
>>
>>26802303
want to come over and fuck plushies together?
>>
>>26727575
How's progress on the green, home repair Anon?
>>
>Moondancer invites you over to watch TV
>You assume she's a big nerd so it will be something like star trek or whatever.
>It turns out because she's such a shut in she watches shit like '16 and Pregnant' and 'Love and HipHop' all the time, to make her feel better about herself.
>You were looking for a way out of this hell, but noticed she was touching herself during a particularly intense episode of 'Real Housewives of Baltimare'
>She's sopping wet and seems to have completely forgotten you were there.
>Her musk smells like someone unwashed and unshaven would expect to smell
>You haven't gotten laid in a month.

What do?
>>
File: 991926.jpg (438 KB, 1272x1860) Image search: [Google]
991926.jpg
438 KB, 1272x1860
>>26804556
Need you ask?
I would hoist up her tiny pony body up onto my lap, ignoring her cry of surprise (or showing no sign of noticing)
When she tries to curl up and hide her dripping wet entrance, I would take the upperhand, tickling her unprotected tummy
Surprised or shocked, either way she would expose herself again, leaving my hand to slide down, brushing against her sweaty, dank folds
I would look her straight in the eye as she gasps out half sentences, questioning what exactly I think I'm doing
With just a smile and shrug, I'd boop her nose with my nose while inserting two fingers into her sticky virgin folds
She'd probably spasm a bit
A small orgasm racking her tiny bookish body
But we're just getting started
I'd continue pumping my fingers into her steaming NEET love dungeon, while hugging her close
I'd spend a few minutes like this, just grinding my fingers down the knuckle inside of this greasy, needy shut in
I honestly would love how she smells
By now, I can't deny my own erection, not any longer. Would you?
Pulling her until her head is resting on my shoulder, I'd reach down and hoist her up, and allow little anon to burst free of his confines
No doubt by now, she's soaked our lap and palm...

Ah I ran out of steam. Sorry /mt/
I love you c:
>>
>>26804556
>>26805901
my
>>
>>26808078
your what
>>
Bamp
>>
>>26710415
bump
>>
>>26710415
bump
>>
rescue me
>>
>>26710415
bump
>>
>>26811658
The ride never ends.
>>
File: 1457742287337.jpg (34 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
1457742287337.jpg
34 KB, 600x350
>>26710415
bump
>>
>>26710415
bump
>>
bampi
>>
>>26811658
set me free
>>
Cool bump thread
>>
>>26710415
bump
>>26814613
come with me as we escape from the city.
>>
>horrible broken glasses
>bad attitude
>crappy, messy mane
>doesn't care for her appearance
>abandons friends over petty fight
>colour scheme like freshly-thrown up strawberry cheesecake
>shit version of twilight overall

Why does this horse exist?
>>
>>26816249
Bump
>>
>>26816249
Neet horse best horse
>>
>>26816249
to remind us of ourselves
>>
>>26816249
>cuter than twilight, even as a NEET
>relatable
>not full of herself or a mary sue
>interested in learning for its own sake
>would appreciate being around you and would care what you think about her
>>
>>26816249
>nowings
>>
Brump
>>
File: 1444569540763.png (1 MB, 1704x2547) Image search: [Google]
1444569540763.png
1 MB, 1704x2547
>>
All the writefags are kill... JSA, that dude with the CoolerAnon story...it's a sad day.
>>
>>26820348
guys! guys!
I'm taking a shit right now.
>>
File: 1435228237327.png (139 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1435228237327.png
139 KB, 650x650
>>
>>26820609
slutdancer a best
>>
>>26710415
bump
>>
>>26710415
bump
>>
>>26710415
bump
>>
>>26710415
bump
>>
File: 1436364605553.png (25 KB, 2309x1959) Image search: [Google]
1436364605553.png
25 KB, 2309x1959
>>
>>26710415
bump
>>
>>26825412
anyone have that skype picture of moondancer with the alternate hairstyle?
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 500x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 500x392
>>
>>26710415
bump
>>
>>26826731
Does anyone else here want a qt shark to bite off your penis?
>>
>>26827458
I want to snuggle moondancer to sleep and >>26826731 to go home to reddit
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 128

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.