[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stop bitching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Angel_bunny_by_dblokt-d5u77md.png (131 KB, 1024x1190) Image search: [Google]
Angel_bunny_by_dblokt-d5u77md.png
131 KB, 1024x1190
>listen to 2 years of /mlp/ pissing and moaning about the show going downhill after season 3 or season 2.
>just now watched seasons 4&5 in the span of a week
>enjoyed the show so much I tear up at the end of every episode
>Friendship literally became magic
>fucking loved the episode with Troublehooves
>totally fucking loved the entire situation with the CMC's earning their cutie marks. I love their cutie mark designs btw.
>cried like a bitch when they turned the roots of the Golden Oak Library into a chandelier for Twilightl It was beautiful.
>instead of running the show into the ground when the main characters almost fully developed, the writers decide to give them the hardest, most rewarding challenge to face: helping others develop as well.
>people are not happy with this
>because they're friendless faggots who can't improve.

I guess some people just earn their cutie marks in whining like a bitch.

Why don't you assholes just go to 8ch net/mlphate/ and leave us hasdrones alone?
>>
File: 1424139165427.jpg (99 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1424139165427.jpg
99 KB, 500x500
>>26705975
Yes, good goy
>>
>>26705975
>$0.05 have been deposited in your account fella hasbro employee
>>
>>26705975
>admitting to being a hasdrone
I'd post a laughing frog or something, but that would effort you don't deserve.
>>
>>26706000
Why am I a goy for simply appreciating the company that creates my favourite show? unlike everyone else that bites the hand that feeds them.
>>
>>26706130
People are bitter about Spike, despite the fact that he is heading a toyline now.
>>
>>26706130
Season 6 is looking exceptionally silly now though.
>>
>>26706130
Simply because they aren't doing us any favors, in fact they C&D shit, hate on us and disregard us.
The writers are the ones that give us nods and shit, not Hasbro. Hasbro just talks the dollar bills language.
>>
season 1 & 5 are fucking best so far
>>
>>26705975
>tear up at the ens of every episode
>cried like a bitch
Holy shit, what a fucking pussy. OP, you aren't a little girl anymore, grow the fuck up.
>>
>>26706198
agree

After S3 I had a very bad feeling about the future of the show. S4 was kind of meh, but S5 was excelent. That's why I have hopes for S6 and I think it will be a good season.
>>
>>26705975
I can't even come to this board anymore, it really brings me down seeing all the bitching and nitpicking done to these last few seasons.
There hasn't been a single season so far that I thought to be fucking awful.
>>
>>26706320
/mlp/ will make drama when there isn't any

The only time there was discussion was about the animatic that was leaked weeks ago.
>>
S5>S4>S2>S1>S3
>>
The jews did this.
>>
>>26706523
Mah_nigga.png
>>
>>26706523
Imho S4 wasn't as good as S2 and S1. For me it would be S5>S2>S1>S4>S3
>>
>>26705975
When will you just shut the fuck up about slowchan?
>>
>>26706757
Fair enough. To be honest I think they're all about the same level really.
>>
We need an episode about Angel Bunny getting lost in the Everfree Forest.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.