[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anon come quick. Something's wrong with Twilight. She
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
>Anon come quick. Something's wrong with Twilight. She was mixing some potions and drank one of them and now, well, now she's stupid!"
>>
>>26704210
imma go ass deep into dat ass spike
>>
So what you're saying is nothing has changed?
>>
File: glimglam.png (160 KB, 1024x539) Image search: [Google]
glimglam.png
160 KB, 1024x539
>>26704210
She still looks the same to me
>>
File: thA6BV0EEM.jpg (8 KB, 164x164) Image search: [Google]
thA6BV0EEM.jpg
8 KB, 164x164
>>26704210
Did she drink some sunny-dumb?
>>
>>26704210
>Spike runs into your room and says that Twilight drank something and is acting dumb
>"Oh Shit" she found your stash of booze
>You run into the kitchen to find Twilight struggling to stand up and several bottles of acholol.

>What Do?
>>
>>26704267
>rape
>>
>>26704267
Speak gibberish its the only thing that drunk pones understand.
>>
>tfw there was a story just like this
>tfw writefag will never finish it

Why do they always leave us bros?
>>
>>26704523
Writefags be lazy
>>
File: hi-istock-zipping-8col.jpg (110 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
hi-istock-zipping-8col.jpg
110 KB, 620x349
>>26704267
Give her a lollipop
>>
File: 1430184742000.jpg (152 KB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
1430184742000.jpg
152 KB, 640x720
>>26704267
>Twilights an alcoholic now
Topkek
>>
>>26704210
>anon jumps up
>runs down into the lab where Twilight was working
>anon slowly opens the door
>there's Twilight with a "Make America Great" hat on
>anon: Spike, get my shot gun. I'm afraid we need to put her down.
>>
>>26705535
11/10 WOULD READ AGAIN
>>
File: 83464.png (353 KB, 1209x974) Image search: [Google]
83464.png
353 KB, 1209x974
>>26704210
>Anon come quick. Something's wrong with Twilight. She was mixing some potions and drank one of them and now, well, now she's stupid!"
"OH SHIT, quick take me to her!"
>Spike leads you into the basement, the cold walls emanating an aura of darkness
>When you finally reach the door Spike can't even bear to look inside
>"She's in here, please help her."
>As you take a few cautious looks inside you see a shadow looming menacingly, tension halting every step you take towards the back of the room
"Twilight, are you in here?"
>Suddenly the light flicks on and Twilight peers at you queerly
>"Hey Anon, what brings you down here?"
>Your fears washed away instantly, she seemed fine
"Sorry for barging in, Spike got the idea in his head that you drank some stupidity potion or something."
>"Ah well, you know how Spike is. His Dragon Privilege makes him blind to the world sometimes."
"Wait what was that?"
>"I was just talking with him about his Privilege and the Patriarchy and he just ran off. Quite disrespectful."
>Out of shock and horror you glance behind where Twilight was working
>You don't see potions but instead magically powered computers and televisions
>It is at this moment your worst fears are realized as you run out locking the door behind you
>Spike still sitting on the ground outside looks at you with a puzzled look
>"D-Did you manage to help her Anon?"
"I'm sorry Spike, Twilight didn't drink a idiot or bimbo potion. It's much worse than that."
>"WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE WORSE THAN THAT?!"
"She has been consuming, Liberal Media."
>Spikes shocked face switches between emotions rapidly until he eventually manages to get it under control
"You realize what must be done?"
>He murmurs and takes in a deep breath before using his dragon breath to set the door ablaze trapping Twilight inside
>You go room to room destroying and spreading the fire, until you both end up outside watching the blaze
>You pat him on the back
"There was nothing else that could've been done"
>>
>>26706021

>Liberal Media

fucking top kek
>>
>>26706021
best fucking green today,
>>
>>26705308
>now
This is just a baseless headcanon, but I've always enjoyed the thought that she's got a bottle of scotch hiding behind a few books on one of those shelves.
>>
>>26706081

>inb4 Twiggles is abusive alcoholic
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.