[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anon Henry Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 369x273) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 369x273
Saw this idea on a thread earlier, thought it looked interesting.
Anon, a steel driver on the northern end of Equestria, meets up with the Pie family.

What shenanigans ensue? Writefags, drawfags, please bless us.
>>
>>26691113
I like this idea.
>>
I'll do up a green for this if it's still alive when I get back in an hour. Might be fun, actually.
>>
>>26691113
Omg I'm an anon haha! I sure love the cake family! If love to meet them :^)
>>
>hops out of truck
>walks up to cake family

Continue anons :)
>>
>>26691492
CX
>Tips fedora
>Clops
>>
>>26691402
Bumping 'cause I'm about to start.
>>
>>26692409
>The Pie family is sitting around the table, eating silently as usual.
>Rock cakes for breakfast.
>The lack of conversation is normal at this or any other time of day, but it is almost shockingly broken by Maud, of all ponies.
>"There is a group of steel drivers passing by, Limestone. You may wish to go and observe them to see if any of them would be suitable for assisting us in mining rocks."
>Limestone takes a rather large bite, glaring at nothing in particular.
>"No point. These steel driving ponies get weaker every day. The last time a group of them came anywhere near here, they didn't last a week on the farm."
>She seems content to leave her rant there until a sharp clang splits the air over the table.
>Instinctively, Limestone leapt to her hooves and set a course for the front door.
>"No way. If that track is where I think it is, it shouldn't even be possible for somepony to hit a spike hard enough for us to hear it here."
>After a quick delay, Maud and Marble both raise quietly from their chairs and follow, nodding to their parents as they go.
>After a ten minute trot, they end up just on the ridge of the valley where the track is being laid, and the source of the noise is clear.
>Working down the line like some sort of miracle is a strange creature, almost like a minotaur in shape, but with no hooves or horns.
>Each spike he struck with his massive hammer slammed straight into the ground to the head with one shot, and he'd give a grunt as he picked up and took aim for the next shot.
>"He swings hard, like a rock."
>Limestone simply gazes in awe as the strange being puts ten spikes through the ties in one swing each, then allows the hammer to fall and heads to the lumber pile, grabbing four more ties and carrying them effortlessly over one shoulder.
>"Maud, you and Marble stay up here. I'm gonna go check this out."
>>
>>26692607
>>
>>26692640
I'm happy to see someone's reading this. I'll post one more tonight, then we'll see about tomorrow.

>Limestone slides down the side of the ridge, rushing up on the crew.
>The foreman blows a quick note on his whistle, and all the workers lay down their tools in unison as he steps over.
>"How do, ma'am?"
>Limestone sidesteps him, heading straight for the strange being over by the keg of water.
>"Hey!"
>He turns to her, grinning politely.
"Mornin'."
>"So, you're the one raising all that racket with that hammer of yours."
"True enough. Apologies if I woke anybody up."
>She considers him for a moment, thinking her next question over.
>"How long have you been working as a steel driver?"
>He places a hand to his chin, thinking long and hard on the answer.
"Well, I believe it's been six years since the first day I drove a stake. Why do you ask, if you don't mind?"
>Limestone purses her lips a bit, the gestures him over to a little dead stump in a granite patch.
>"Grab yourself a stake, and plant it here. You split this stump far enough to pull apart, I'll hire you for double what you're getting paid here."
>He raises an eyebrow, kicking a stake into his hands as he walks behind her.
>With a single motion, he stabs the stake into the dead ironwood and draws back.
>He takes no notice of the dozen ponies now watching him from the tracks as the hammer comes back, meeting his heels before he finally lets loose with a groan and a swing, smashing the stake so far into the stump that it cracks open and begins to splinter at the seams.
>Limestone turns to her new employee in awe.
>"I didn't catch your name, Mister."
"I haven't thrown it yet. Name's Anon. Anon Henry."
>>
File: neat.png (172 KB, 499x495) Image search: [Google]
neat.png
172 KB, 499x495
>>26692832
damn, something about this story seems really appealing to me
>>
File: 1453457865865.png (459 KB, 1200x850) Image search: [Google]
1453457865865.png
459 KB, 1200x850
>>26692832
Hey now im interested too
>>
>>26691402
Now I need to do one myself
>>
Would anon henry die of exhaustion after beating Flim & Flam's machine?
>>
>>26694201
He might just, or maybe there's more to it. I suppose I'll figure that out as I go along.

>Anon trails the three sisters back to the farm, his hammer slung over his shoulder.
>After a long, silent march, Limestone drops back a quarter of a mile from the house and turns to him.
>"Alright, hold on just a minute. I saw you with a hammer, but there's more to a mine than that. Before we get to the house, show me what else all those muscles of yours can do."
"What'd you have in mind?"
>Anon tilts his head to the side and glances at her curiously.
>Limestone thinks for a moment, glancing up at one of the mineral hills that seem to make up most of the farm's top surface.
>She gestures toward the nearest one with one hoof.
>"Alright, head over to that hill and grab a pick and a shovel out of the shed next to it. You've got ten minutes to bring me back three pounds of iron ore."
>Anon nods once, hefting his hammer and strolling nonchalantly over to the hill.
>He leans the hammer against the side of the shed and pulls a pick from inside, then squares up to the bare rocks of the hill and lets loose with a mighty swing, splitting the first rock into a thousand shards.
>Behind him, Limestone Pie is simply watching in awe as Anon works, smashing through rock after rock with his massive strength showing through his skin.
>"You know, Maud, I think he might be the one that'll outlast all those others."
>They're so obsessed with watching him work that they fail to notice their parents approaching from the north.
>Igneous Pie approaches calmly, observing the man with the pick carefully as he comes to stand between his wife and daughters.
>"It doth seem that thou hast found us a new worker, Limestone. Although I would ask where ye found such a strange specimen."
>Limestone looks almost surprised that someone else had spoken, but she recovers to reply.
>"He was working on the tracks. He spilt that old ironwood stump with one swing, so I thought I'd give him a try."
>>
Boop
>>
>>26694819
I want more. Bumping.
>>
>>26691113
What a shit idea for a thread
>>
File: image.gif (139 KB, 245x184) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
139 KB, 245x184
>>26696099
>>
p.10?
Noooooooooo
>>
Courtesy bump for MS
>>
>>26698197
I appreciate the recognization. I know this one is a little slow, but there will be more tonight.
>>
>>26698197
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.