[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I told my friend to go on 4chan, and he said what's 4chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 196x121) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 196x121
I told my friend to go on 4chan, and he said what's 4chan and I said a magical place. He said it sounds gay
>>
>>26691034
When you say "that's so gay" do you know what you say? Knock it off.
>>
Call him a faggot.
>>
>>26691034
you should have told him to go to http://ponyville.us/
>>
Send him to /pol/ or /b/. He'll learn real quick.
>>
>>26691034
Tell him to fite me in real irl.
>>
>>26691034
All of those statements are true
>>
tell him that I will shove my penis down his throat rip his guts out, make out with the guts, put it back in him kick him in the nuts, then light him on fire and while he is on fire erect in his ass. After were done I will put peanutbutter on him then cut his eye out and then i will put my penis down his throat and make it come out his ass
>>
call him a faggot
>>
my penis and his penis will mate to make super penis
>>
>>26691034
... but it is, we're all faggots here.

Especially the ones that hate faggots.
>>
Call yourself a faggot.
>>
File: sad.jpg (49 KB, 433x605) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
49 KB, 433x605
this picture is me after I get home and see my family having a four way
>>
File: heavy holds up.jpg (74 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
heavy holds up.jpg
74 KB, 400x400
>>26691261
>Alabama
>>
>>26691261
por anun no crie,u wil joyn neckt tym
>>
i see no wrong, but you, you did the wrong doing sure, you needed to jump in
>>
File: black fat.jpg (57 KB, 473x480) Image search: [Google]
black fat.jpg
57 KB, 473x480
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.