[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's your favorite writer for mlp?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
Who's your favorite writer for mlp?
>>
File: image.png (476 KB, 860x1019) Image search: [Google]
image.png
476 KB, 860x1019
>>26691015
After looking through the writing credits, AKR is my favorite.
>>
File: Ice Cream.gif (1 MB, 400x211) Image search: [Google]
Ice Cream.gif
1 MB, 400x211
>>26691015
Amy
>>
>>26691503
This.
Larson's a close second.
>>
>>26691015
I didn't like Donald Trump's guest writing for the show. It was just 22 minutes of characters talking directly to the screen and how adequately-sized Donald Trump's penis is.

It's a kids show, leave politics out if it.
>>
>>26691015
Definitely AKR.
Honorable mention: early Meghan, up to and including Sweet and Elite. Mitch. Charlotte Fullterton.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (38 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
38 KB, 480x360
>>26691015
M.A. Larson; he has a hard time not making good episodes

plus I enjoy him as a person

>inb4 Muh opinion
>>
>>26691015
AKR is the best, hooves down. She never disappoints.

Larson is cool too.
>>
Michael Dorn.
>>
>>26691569

Rubio was the one who brought up trump's penis, trump was just defending himself
he didn't bring up his penis for no reason
>>
>>26691664
this
>>
I never got why AKR was so well liked, I always thought her episodes had a 50/50 chance of either being great or being crap.
>>
>>26691699

What AKR episode has been crap?
>>
>>26691699
Oh, I forgot, Josh Haber is pretty good too. I hope they give him more episodes.
>>
>>26691699
Her earliest episodes are what I recall hooking me on the show. Basically set all the standards for the show's slice-of-life episodes. Not sure if she's written any of my single favorite episodes of the show, but I think all of her eps are consistently good, moreso than any other writer.

She also has the benefit of having been with the show forever. Like, if we had a ton more episodes from Noelle Benvenuti like Maud Pie, I'd rank her way up there, but she's only written too eps -- that's too little for me to point at her and say GOAT.
>>
>>26691708
Not him, and I love AKR, but I just realized she co-wrote Ticket Master with Faust. That episode is pretty bland.
>>
>>26691783

Personally the first non-pilot episode gets a pass, they were clearly still finding their feet at that point
>>
>>26691693
This is apparently the level of political discourse we can expect for the 2016 election.

I can't wait for the general election when Trump calls into question the size of Hillary's penis.
>>
>>26691015
Rogers first. She worked alongside Faust and knew the show and its characters better than most.

Larson always manages to tell a good story.

Cindy Morrow and Corey Powell have some good ones.

And honestly? McCarthy. She's not half-bad, especially when it comes to her specialty, Twilight episodes.
>>
>>26691797

For what it's worth, rubio's support base has all but vanished after he tried playing dirty like trump
only trump has the gravitas to get away with it

Hillary won't stand a chance, she'll almost certainly start relying on the sexism card and everyone will realise how much of a sham she is
>>
>>26691838
If she were going up against any of the other republican candidates, the sexism card wouldn't work particularly well. But Donald "Blood coming out of her wherever" Trump is the perfect person for her to run against. I can't imagine Trump on the debate stage with Hillary and NOT saying something horrible that will drive what few moderates that would be willing to vote for him away.

I'm calling it now: Trumps going to fall just barely short of getting the needed delegates to be nominated, there's going be a contested convention, the republican establishment are going to give the nomination to Rubio or Cruz, and Trumps going to run as an independent and take over half of the republican voter base with him, handing the presidency and maybe congress to the democrats.
>>
>>26691793
Yeah, I agree. But I thought it was worth mentioning.

>>26691810
McCarthy's pretty good, and she has some knockouts like Lesson Zero and Green Isn't Your Color. But she's not as consistent as others, I don't think.
>>
>>26691912

The sexism card isn't as strong as you think it is
Hillary's been using it against bernie on numerous occasions and women all over the media call her out on overreacting. If these last few months have shown us anything, it's that namecalling does not work against trump (in most cases it actually makes him stronger). He's had the POPE go after him and have it result in an apology from the catholic church. The guy's a businessman, he understands marketing and branding better than anyone else running
>>
>>26691957
This. One of the big things people like about Trump is how much the media, which has become a leftist shaming machine as liberals have radicalized over the last 10 or so years, is powerless to stop him.

The political correct inquisitors have NOTHING on him, if Hillary tries to play sexist, it won't do anything to his support.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.