[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mane 7?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: new glimmer.png (776 KB, 4839x6384) Image search: [Google]
new glimmer.png
776 KB, 4839x6384
So, with the new trailer and the very soon release date of March 26th, it seems people are debating whether Starlight Glimmer will be part of the Mane 6, or if she even should be.
What do you fellows predict? Will there be a Mane 7, or will Starlight just be a secondary character that occasionally pops in from time-to-time like Discord? Do you think the notion of Starlight joining the group as a good way to shape up the status-quo, or is Starlight irredeemable?
I'll throw in my two pence: a little while back, somebody asked Jim Miller on Twitter if the MLP intro had been changed slightly like it had been previously (eg addition of Luna, Zecora, etc). He responded saying yes, but he wouldn't mention it because it would be a spoiler. I think that he meant that Starlight was added to the intro with a similar short clip that all the other Mane 6 characters get in the intro.
https://twitter.com/TheBiggestJim/status/701293652019167232?lang=en-gb
>>
>Will there be a M7?
Yes. Starlight will have/share episodes with other M6 from time to time, and already is getting an opener with them after last season's opener and finale.

>Is it a good way to shake up the status quo?
Yes. Twilight has something new to do after her "Spread Friendship Across Equestria" campaign, and there's a new personality to have some degree of friction with the almost perfect friendship of the rest of the M6

However, the question comes down to execution. They kinda botched things with that "friendship montage" at the end of S5, but it could just be a preview of things to come.

Sunburst is also a factor in this, for better or worse.
>>
>>26687428
Learn how to paragraph properly, then I'll read this jumbled mess.
>>
>>26687532
Sorry, I tried to ensure new lines for whenever I would make a new point. However, looking at it...yeah, it's atrocious.
>>
>>26687428
>Starshit Glimcunt part of the perfect Mane 6
Keep dreaming, faggot
>>
>>26687499
I expect Sunburst to be a recurring character in some way, much the way of Discord.

Maybe he can be an anti-villain, or a "gadget" builder judging by what we have seen in the premiere.
>>
>>26687898
I like gadget builder. Once in a while he'll accidentally create a monster or artificial snowstorm or something and he'll call on them to fix it.
>>
She won't be part of the Mane 6, but I expect her to have recurring appearances, maybe about as often as the CMC
>>
>>26687922
Or build them new powers.
>>
I don't see why not. EqG has a 7 cast, starlight could fill that spot
>>
>>26687898
That would be overpowered to let him build a powerup for any situation.
>>
File: 1422139612212.jpg (58 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1422139612212.jpg
58 KB, 418x359
>>26688772
They're just perpetuating that fake animatic's meme again
>>
>>26687898
The animatic was fake Slashy, please just kill yourself already.
>>
>>26688772
Who the fuck cares? It beats superpowered laser beams.
>>
>>26687428
I like Glimglam, but,
>>
>>26689235
She is gonna be in the mane7 and probably gonna get hitched with Sunburst.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.