[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Hey there Mr. Grumpy Guss!" >"Word around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9
>"Hey there Mr. Grumpy Guss!"
>"Word around town is you've got some pretty strong happy grass on you!"
>"Mind sharing a little of that ganja with your bestest friend in the world!!!"
>>
File: i'm so original.png (68 KB, 120x800) Image search: [Google]
i'm so original.png
68 KB, 120x800
>>26680456
Sure, anything for a friend!
>>
>>26680580
I love you
>>
>>26680580
kek
>>
>>26680456

"Fuck it, why not? Just stay chill pink party pony, and you can hang with me."
>You stand back and Pinkie trots in bouncing a little with each step.
>You shut the door and walk her to your back deck.
>Out here, the plants grow in a small garden, and many moon and sun decorated wind chimes and lamps hang midair with pretty magic.
>You plop back into a deck chair and point towards the other.
>Pinkie hops into the chair and starts a line of uninterrupted speech.
>You crack a smile, letting her go on as you roll a fat blunt, tobacco leaf courtesy of another smaller garden behind the flower farm.
>You finish, Pinkie still chugging along, light the blunt and inhale deeply.
>You hold your breath and hush pinkie with a finger, which calls her over.
>She trots up to your lap, and you lift her ear and bend in.
>You exhale into her ear, making sure to get smoke into her as fast as possible.
>A trick you figured out with your old dog, works on ponies too.
>When you lean back, Pinkie has a dopey smile and growing chink, and you pass her the blunt.
>>
>>26680456
I already told that yellow freeloader that I don't give shit free, it's 10 bits a bag.
>>
>>26680456
>Grumpy Guss
>Has Happy Grass.

Well obviously the shit ain't no good, or he's too chicken shit to use his own product.

0/10 Would not blaze it with.
>>
File: pinkie-door.png (290 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pinkie-door.png
290 KB, 1280x720
>come in expecting cheerful ponk thread
>it's a weed thread
>>
>>26680456
First the invisible yellow shy wants some, then blue waffle cunt, now you.
You little shits are bringing too much attention to my spot, from now on call me before hand.
>>
File: Yeh.png (173 KB, 513x479) Image search: [Google]
Yeh.png
173 KB, 513x479
>>26681059
Learn2Read
>>
>>26680952

"So, what makes you think I'm a 'grumpy guss' as you put it?"
>Ponks retreats to her chair and puffs the blunt.
>"I...I dunno Nonny, you just... Hehehehe... You never leave your house, never throw a party, never really do anything in town."
>You receive the dubie and take one deep hit, then letting it sit in your lips as you breathe it in and work on packing a bowl for the bong.
>You pass back to Pinkie and talk your mind, a little focused on the bong.
"Yeah, I can see how that makes me a hermit. But honestly why go anywhere when the best company finds me? The Princesses come through here pretty regularly, Rarity too believe it or not."
>Pinkie giggles and bats at the air.
>"Your trying to tell me that Princess Celestia smokes weed? Anon I don't think she's ever had cider or wine more than warms her face!"
>You take the roach, puff the last bit you can get without burning your fingers, and set it in an ashtray for later.
>Then grab a magical lighter and take a gnarly hit.
>You pass off and exhale.
"Nah, she's too uptight, bless her. She doesn't mind when Luna or Twiggles gets blasted though. I was actually surprised when Rarity showed up at my door. Poor thing, puts too much investment in what others think of her. Course that melts away when she's here."
>Ponks belches a straight up cloud, and it takes shape and floats upwards into the atmosphere.
>>
File: OscarS37.jpg (177 KB, 590x435) Image search: [Google]
OscarS37.jpg
177 KB, 590x435
>>26680456
Okay, first of all, I'm not grumpy, I'm grouchy. Do I look like I've got 6 other short people in here with me? Get it right the first time, you damn stupid horse.
Second of all, this ain't grass I have on me. It might look like it, but it's not. Go bug someone else.
>>
>>26681129

>You just watch it float upward.
>"But you could always come into town more Nonny, we'd love to see you in sugarcubecorner."
>You shake your head, exhaling more ganja.
"Nah, s'like I said, the best company finds me. Like you-"
>A boop emphasizes your point.
"- who didn't have to come down here to check on a lonely stranger, but did anyway because she can't stand to see someone not enjoying themselves."
>Pinkie blushes red like her eyes, and titters.
>"Nonny, can I tell you something?"
"Sure Pinkie, lay it on me."
>Pinkies blush grows deeper, and she brings her hooves together in front of her.
>"N-nonny... I'm..."
>>
>>26681059
The only people who don't like weed.
Have never tried it.
>>
File: p-pffttt....jpg (54 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
p-pffttt....jpg
54 KB, 640x480
>>26681252
>>
>>26681300
> 24
>>
>>26681104
Don't you mean Learn2Weed
>>
>>26681220

>"I'm getting really hungry."
>...
"Okay, sure. I got some snacks if you want me to get them?"
>Pinkie shakes her head and reaches behind her.
>"Nope, I brought a few cupcakes cause I thought you'd need cheering up."
>She pulls into existence a massive box of cupcakes bigger than she is.
>Each one is iced with little pictures of pinkie and her friends playing with you.
>Quite endearing really.
>You pull one out and chew on it, reveling in the sugary taste.
>In your post-pastry afterglow, you notice the box is gone, and in its place are drinks on the table.
>You pull out an old wooden longstem pipe, decorated in eagles feathers and tribal symbols.
>Next to that, a stone knife, and a baggie of vibrant, hairy weed, topped in emerald and ruby nubs and glittering.
>You grind the weed by hand with the stone, then carefully pack it into the pipe, interspersed with the finest tobacco strain you have.
>Pinkie springs up to see what the new toy is.
>"What's that Nonny? Looks really nice."
"This is the spirit of nature Pinkie, and we're smoking it through the peace pipe. From where I come, this pipe would end wars and settle debates. Here, its the finest smoke you'll ever had. I save it for special occasions."
>"Oh... This is a special occasion?"
>You light the long pipe, and inhale deeply and smoothly.
>When you exhale, a smells of natural environments follow.
>Pine forest, dry desert, hardwood forests, all dance along your olfactory senses.
"You look over ant ponks and pass the pipe, hanging your hands behind your head.
"Sure is Pinkie, I made a new friend today, one I'm sure I'll see as often as the others."
>Pinkie smiles and hits the pipe.
>"You bet Nonny~"

Fin
>>
>>26681394
I thought of something funnier
>>
File: Keksimus Maximus.jpg (7 KB, 155x154) Image search: [Google]
Keksimus Maximus.jpg
7 KB, 155x154
>>26681448
TOP KEK
>>
File: tumblr_noom1u3ifd1uu7icno1_500.gif (2 MB, 450x275) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_noom1u3ifd1uu7icno1_500.gif
2 MB, 450x275
>>26680456
>mr grumpy guss
don't you mean grump and notsogrump
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.