[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dadonequus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26
File: image.png (791 KB, 827x967) Image search: [Google]
image.png
791 KB, 827x967
In this fuckin' thread, Anon's a little horse, and he can't sing. He was adopted by Discord. Fun ensues.

Erf: http://pastebin.com/u/Erf1111

Laskvurel (George)
http://pastebin.com/D0wLPdkt

Hoers (MIA)
http://pastebin.com/SiZ1QV12

Irish Moe Edition. Happy 2012 everyone.
>>
so lets make some guesses in what way discord moneybags will get revenge
i vote crushing her in money
>>
>>26677583
I say the money become golden spiders. Sounds chaotic and fun. btw who won the NMN challenge that Erf did
>>
Everyone since we got a lot of green. I liked Elo's story tho
>>
>>26677983
Nobody did. No one did it within a day
>>
>>26678541
Aww shit, so no lewd?
>>
>>26678541
well boyo, I guess we will never have more lewd on this besides the Bon Bon one
>>
so no chance of AU clop from erf
>>
bump for erf soon
>>
Aww shit, Erf kept the lewd like a leprechaun keeps his gold
>>
So I missed last thread
Someone link me to the past thread or say the summary of last chapter
I only know that Discord is irish pony and they are on some city.
>>
>>26682183
>26654416
>>
>>26677004
bump
>>
>>26682410
Ugh
My bad. This will work
>>26654416
>>
you're all pretty bad at this. ain'tcha?
>>
File: 1455305791892.jpg (60 KB, 554x615) Image search: [Google]
1455305791892.jpg
60 KB, 554x615
woah neely gone for two days, and i come back to see two young threads died.
>>
>>26683359
yeah it sucks. no worries. writing now.

not that anyone really reads anymore...barely anyway
>>
>The pone eyed all the gold rather hungrily, even licking his lips. He whispers to himself "Think of all the shirts and glitter I can buy..."
>He then looks to Discord with a smile "Tell you what I'm going to do. My intercom doesn't link to Mrs. Rich. But I'll let upper management know you're coming for your "two o' clock"...They should let you through.......that gets me the gold right?"
>"You do it and on me mom's life, it's alllll yours."
>And so it was done. The pony made the call on the intercom and alerted them he was also taking a break. He took the moneybag and boleted. his last words being "They'll see you on the fortieth floor". And then he was gone.
>"See Anon? That wasn't so hard now was it? Come, to the fortieth floor!" Discord cheered as he made a turn on the hallway looking for the stairs.
"Woah hey wait!....I don't have to pull all this stuff with me do I? How would I get it all up the stairs?"
>Discord smiles at you and giggles "Of course you don't. That was just the bait after all. Just leave it there. It'll be sure to distract anypony else who might even have a chance to interrupt us."
>Thank christ...he was being reasonable.
>You both start making your way up the stairs.
"So, we just have to get past upper management right?"
>"We shouldn't have to. He said we were coming up to see their boss lady. And besides, how could you even question one of splendor and bedazzlement."
"Easily, I'm sure the ponies they deal with are snooty and calm. Not the eccentric type like you"
>"Can't you be a little more optimistic? That kind of thinking isn't going to get us anywhere once we confront our target. If you think we can be dominated then we will be. You need to go in expecting nothing to go wrong"
".....er, isn't that exactly the reason you lose to the mane 6? Because you thought nothing would go wrong? Infact, isn't that how you lost to the sisters too?"
>>
>>26683384
erf lots of people read it thread just lost some of its discussion flare.
we currently just talk about green instead of things that could be cool about father discord
>>
>>26683505
>"Those are more like......calculated setbacks"
"......That made you spend generations as a stone statue."
>Discord starts to get a little annoyed with you "And your point is?"
"I'm just saying expect the unexpected. We're not in the clear until we get to Spoiled Rich. I doubt upper management is going to take the word of a front desk worker on an appointment we never made."
>"...you worry too much. I'm telling you, things will be fine"
"...I just dunno. These type of ponies could be real professional. The type who'd not even understand what a joke is and is always calm under the heaviest of pressure. I'm just saying we gotta be careful"
>"And I'm saying you worry too much. All we have to do is act rich and powerful and everything will be fine"
"..mnn...If you say so"
>You both reach the 40th floor. Where upon opening the door. You both enter a large office room with cubicles filled with cabinets and typewriters.
>But that's not what catches your attention. You notice a bunch of ponies in suits gathered by one of the windows. A frantic pony yelling at them to stay back.
>"...If you come any closer! I'll Jump..I swear!"
>A female coworker urged him not to "Don't, think of your wife and kids! C'mon staples, you don't want to do this!"
>Oh but I do! Day in and Day out, all I do is staple everypony's work! And now that Mr.Rich's Wife is calling the shots I'm expected to get everypony's coffee too?! It's not worth it! I've spilled five cups on me in a single day! It's driving me nuts. I'm not even brown! I'm supposed to have a blue coat!"
>Discord looked over intrigued "What's all this?"
>....oh god....
"Holy crap....he's gonna commit suicide. Holy crap, I didn't even know ponies were capable of that kind of stuff! We gotta do something!"
>You try to step forward, but Discord holds you back with his magic "Hold on, I want to watch this"
>>
>>26683571
>"Hold on, I want to watch this"
Discord in true form tonight.
>>
>>26677004
Can I sex the dadonequus? :3
>>
>>26683571
>was he fucking nuts?
"Discord...what are you doing?! We got to save him. HEY! HEY! OVER HERE!"
>You yelled, but nobody was taking notice. Nobody but Discord.
>"They can't hear you right now Anon, just be patient. I want to see how this ends"
"Discord! Holy shit man! The guy is going to kill himself. That's how it's going to end!"
>You struggled, but to no avail.
>"Staples! Come on, just calm down. If you do this, everything is over."
>"It's already over! I already didn't get her the right coffee three times! It's the pink slip for sure. And she'll make sure I'll never get another job if she remembers my name! I'm outta here. You chumps can stay if you want. But it's over for me!"
>Staples started to lean out the window. preparing to drop. You yelled for him to stop. But to no avail.
>One of the workers reached out to him, but it was too late.
"noooo! FUCK! DISCORD WHAT THE FUCKING HELL! AREN'T YOU......"
>"I'M FREEEEEE!" Staples yells as he opens his wings and flies away. the coffee stains didn't make his wings apparent until after he opened them.
>Discord started to chuckle, trying to stifle his laugh as you just stare at the window. One of the ponies telling everyone else to get back to work and assigning someone else the new coffee position.
"............you fucking knew the entire time that he was a pegasus..."
>Discord couldn't talk, he started to laugh near maniacally
>He got you riled up for no fucking reason but a quick laugh.
>You facepalm
"......Why..why do I never expect these things"
>"Excuse me....but who are you and why are you laughing like that?"
>A mare with a white coat, blue eyes, her mane tied in a bun, and a sleek red business suit stood before the both of you. Unamused by Discord's laughter.
>>
>>26684098
>You grumble at him nearly ruining everything with his laughter.
"He's being a jerk, that's what..."
>"Hmmm? A jerk about what? If he's laughing about the loss of one of our workers then he...and you..can leave. We don't allow children up here and we do not allow....ponies like him"
>She had a rather snooty way of talking. almost like Spoiled, but not as callous or mean.
>Discord quickly composed himself and cleared his throat "Calm down lassie, We be here for the two o' clock apointment. Allo-"
>"There is no two o' clock appointment with you Mr.Moneybags. I don't know what you did to convince our receptionist. But I checked and rechecked and even triple checked all appointment accounts. You are not on there."
>....well fucking great.
>You give discord a look of absolute disapproval. You wondered why he didn't fucking use his magic to just throw in the appointment. It would have made things easier. or maybe this pony would have noticed.
>"Miss...."
>"Orderly...Orderly Books. And if you're going to try to convince me to let you see Mrs.Rich, then I'll have to call security to throw you out."
>...she did not look like she was going to budge.
>Discord tried to be sleek and slick walking around her, eyeing her "Listen miss Books, we only want to meet with yer boss for just a wee minute. We have a business proposal she couldn't refuse. Now if ya would just let us pass"
>She raises an eyebrow at him "We?....you mean the colt? Don't you think he's a little young for this kind of business?"
>"Not at all, he be my son. And best partner I ever had he is. Now, if you'd let me speak, I have this multi billion bit d-"
>"I will not. You made no such appointment and I'm not the one who accepts or denies deals of any sort. Now, I won't say again....leave"
>>
>>26684159
>Well fuck. This...sorta hot but business oriented pony was gonna kick the both you out. And Fucking Discord, SPIRIT OF CHAOS. Was having trouble getting past her. Fucking christ. You had to think of something.
>What would a human do to get past this situation?
>......what would a child do?
>......oh god....it was sick and twisted enough to work.
>as Discord and Orderly argued. You plopped on your bottom. put your hooves to your eyes. And started to whine.
"W-w-whh--whhhhaaaaa-WHAAAAA!"
>You start to cry. getting the attention of all in the room.
>Even Discord didn't know what you were on about.
>Orderly shifted her eyes towards you "..What's wrong with him?"
>Discord shrugged "I don't know. erm..."
"D-daddy..I-I'm soo....s-ssorryyyyy...whnngmm"
>You do your best to think wretched terrible thoughts to get the tears flowing
>"....What are you talking about An-...err...Gold."
"I-I'm s-sorry for not getting the appointment...ngh...I k-know I was supposed to. I...I...got scared by the receptionist and lied...mmnnghhh...lied about getting the appointment."
>Everyone was now confused. Orderly tried to make sense of the situation "...you've been here? And you were scared of our receptionist...wait..." She looked towards Discord "You sent your son to make an appointment?"
>Discord shifted his eyes left and right, confused "...err...yes?"
"...if y-you want to beat me...p-please..c-can we wait till we get home, ba-back to the eastern isles. I don't want e-everypony judging me on my failure...p-please daddy?"
>there was murmuring in the room, as Orderly looks back to Discord with disgust "You beat your child?!"
>".....e-errr.....yes?"
"D-don't g-get man..miss..please?..i-it's our custom....if..we do good...we get..ngh...rewarded...but..if we do bad...mnnngh..it's just to help us to learn..but..it hurts so much..it hurts.."
>You fall to your side and start shaking.
>"oh no no..shhh.." Orderly steps over to you as she gives Discord a death stare.
>>
>>26684408
Oh lawd!
>>
>>26684408
*Don't get Mad...miss

>Discord just stood there, dumbfounded. He had no fucking clue what was going on.
>Orderly laid on her belly and scootched next to you. and started gently rubbing your head with her hoof. "Shhh, I didn't know it was like that...I'm very sorry...I didn't know you had tried to make an appointment. What does your father usually have you do?"
>You nuzzle and cuddle into her as you whimper
"H-he makes me carry all his money around on a wagon...it's sooo much..so much...I nearly broke my back once pulling it...b-but I do my best...T-that's why w-we need to see...Mrs. Rich"
>Orderly fought with herself. She knew she'd be putting her job on the line if she let you in. But....you were so cute, so innocent...and she didn't want you to get hurt. She had never even heard of the eastern islands. But it sounded barbaric.
>as she tended to you, she looked over to Discord with much disdain. "....And you have something worth Mrs. Rich's time?"
>Discord "....y-yes..I er...do. It's umm..something I call a cellphone. It's a new product from the eastern isles that allows anypony to talk to one another from any distance."
>She seemed skeptical "...and you have a working model?"
>Discord nodded "Ready to go"
>Orderly looked to you, and spoke to you in a gentle voice. "ok little one, I'm going to let you see Mrs.Rich. I'll lead you to that door there, and when you go through. You'll have to go through one more office to reach her door. Just ignore the big guy behind the desk and very quietly go through Mrs.Rich's door. She hates sudden knocks while she is busy. When you walk inside, just be patient until she addresses you..alright?"
>You nod, giving her your cutest, teary eyed look you could, smiling at her. Your smiling made her smile.
"Thank you miss Books. You're the nicest pony I've ever met!"
>You brightened up, and gave her a smooch on the nose
>She giggled "what was that for?"
"It's how I show my appreciation to nice ponies, its another tradition"
>>
>>26684617
Daww
>>
>>26684617
Im laughing, im daaawing and tearing a bit
That was so cute and unexpected
>>
>>26684617
>"oh...well..I don't want to insult your traditions so"
>She gives you a smooch back.
>You blush...nailed ittttt
>"Oh..and..please don't mention who "made" that appointment, be very vague. Mrs.Rich is...not as agreeable as her husband."
>You nod and salute
"Yes ma'am"
>Orderly stood up and then looked at Discord with major scorn "And you....you can be sure that if a deal is made, that I will have an investigation done on your company. Nopony works for the Riches without a thorough check once we make our deals and mergers. Mrs.Rich will surely explain it to you when you sign the contract....IF you sign the contract. And even if you don't get the opportunity. I'll petition the princesses for an investigation anyway. Am I clear?"
>Discord nodded, he still looked a little shaken up by the whole ordeal. "....yes.."
>"Good...now, that door there will take you to our usual manager's office, beyond that is the "Rich" door. an office reserved for only Mr. or Mrs. Rich. Remember, do not knock on any circumstances. And do not be loud when you enter..."
>You both nod, you thank miss Books. And she smiles back to you. wishing you good luck.
>as you both near and pass through the door. Discord whispers to you a few words. "What in Celestia's name was that?"
"It's called acting, hit me up if you want me to teach you how to actually do it"
>"......You're lucky we're on a mission. or else unfortunate circumstances would be happening to you right now"
>You chuckle
"you could do whatever you want to me, but that will never take away this moment...hehe"

and thats it for the night
>>
>>26684725
Wooo
That was so neat, cheeky Anon, even getting a smooch on da nose
Glad I wake up on this part, now I can sleep with a smile
>>
>I'm free
My sides
>>
>>26683384
Uold the phone fampai
I read it, i just lurk, as i have nothing to contribute, and i don't feel like shitposting in this thread
>>
>>26677004
>>
Wow, talk about a dead thread!
>>
>>26686334
What was the name of dead? I forgot again
>>
>>26686963
jake

>>26686334
also fuck off jake or contribute
>>
>>26686334
His thread and your life have something in common, what is it jake?
>>
so bets on spoiled rich attitude to richcord
>>
File: 1457266071567.png (2 KB, 263x52) Image search: [Google]
1457266071567.png
2 KB, 263x52
>>26687825
>>
glumpf
>>
hey guys how would dadcord react to bullying given too anon or anon bullying?
>>
>>26689081
>Bullying given to Anon
>"Whoa Anon, I can't believe you can't handle a couple of stallions, are you my son or are you my daughter? Fight them boyo! No, no i'm not helping you"

>Anon bullying
>Fluttershy notices
>She cries
>Discord gets mad
>Anon is sent to a dream for two days which is back at Earth, he's a human and he thinks his adventures in Equestria were induced by a coma from a car accident
>Anon wakes up from the dream and promises not be a bully anymore
>>
>>26689173
>>Anon wakes up from the dream and promises not be a bully anymore
you mean
>anon wakes up from the dream and decks him in the face
>>
>>26689173
i imagine if if shit got to real with the bullying discord would turn anon into the pyro
>>
ok, i can't see anything getting in the way tonight. gonna get some eats. and try to start early as possible.
>>
>>26692026
I am preparing my organisms
>>
>>26692026
Woooooooo, early!
>>
>>26684725
>You both pass by the manager of the building. He was busy on a typewriter. He was a grey, oldish looking pony with a balding mane. He paid the both of you no mind as you both very carefully slipped through the final door. The door to Mrs.Rich's office.
>The office itself. Well, every expense was made on it it seemed. The walls we're nice and made of high quality wood. It had a small chandelier. A red carpet leading to the gold rimmed desk. A couch at the side. Exotic potted plants. And a large window to survey the rest of the city. And right in the front of the window was Mrs. Rich herself; furiously typing away at her typewriter.
>Despite her focus and wuick movements. Not a single part of her purple mane was out of place. She didn't look up, nor did she address either of you.
>Should you sit? Should you say something? should you get angry?....hrn.
>You look to Discord to see what he was doing. But he wasn't beside you anymore.
>Oh..god..he was right behind Mrs.Rich, eyeing her work.
>Well, this was already going to go swimmingly.
>Though, Mrs.Rich was just typing away. She hadn't even noticed Discord at all.
>"You know, If I be a robber. I could have taken everything fom this room before you even noticed. I even think I could snatch you and you'd still be pounding away at that typewriter of yers. Yer an odd old hag, aren'tcha?" Discord said, commenting right behind her.
>Mrs.Rich stopped right there, right then. But didn't turn her head. Didn't get startled. But her face twisted a little. You don't think she liked that comment very much.
>>
>>26692553
>"I don't remember an appointment for two. But you're already on the way to a declined deal. If you could please compose yourself and walk into my view"
>Her eyes never left the paper she was typing on. She was reviewing it with her eyes as she spoke to Discord.
>Discord smirked and stepped to the front of the desk, beckoning you to his side with a gesture of his hoof. "Hello there missy, how are you this fine day?"
>Mrs.Rich finally looks up at the both of you. She is definitely not pleased. She eyes you for a moment, but doesn't seem to recognize you. No, instead she takes notice of other things. "Where are your papers? Please don't tell me my staff let you through without some sort of presentation ready. How did you even get allowed up here without a look over?"
>"I can't help that my charisma is a wee higher than most. As for a presentation, I actually got more of a proposal for ya"
>"A proposal?..." Mrs.Rich looks down at you, then back at Discord "And let me guess, you plan to use this colt to try to sway my heart"
>"Aye, you have a good eye. That is mostly the plan."
>Mrs.Rich goes back to typing. "You both can leave. I don't have time for charities or proposals based on manipulating the weak of heart."
>fuck...nope. Time for you to say something.
"We're not leaving until you hear what I have to say."
>She stops again, and looks at you directly. Now her annoyance was becoming apparent.
>"I don't think Anypony gave you permission to speak." She then looks to Discord "...you should learn to control your colt. I'm not in the mood for this. MY train ride here was appalling and I will not tolerate insolence from a child"
>Discord's voice starts to change to it's normal self, but in a menacing tone "Oh, I'm so sorry. But unfortunately for you, he's the one who has some business with you. I'm merely the observer and guard."
>"Excuse me?"
>>
>>26692724
>Discord warps and twists into his original form as he floats up and lays belly down in mid air as he rests his head on his arms and kicks his feet. "Helllllllllloooooo! I'm Discord, Spirit of chaos. I Don't believe we've had the pleasure of a personal meeting"
>Mrs.Rich looked up at him with disgust "I should have known. What's the meaning of this?"
>You could feel your mane pull and change. Whatever disguise Discord donned on you must have vanished. Not that you cared at this moment.
>Discord pointed down to you "Ask him. He's the one who dragged me here"
>Mrs.Rich scoffed in disgust as press her intercom "Security!....."
>No answer
>"Oh....nonono. We're not having that. See, we're not even in Equestria at the moment. If you'd take a look behind you please"
>Spoiled Rich slowly turns her head to look out the window. For that moment, she could feel a sense of fear in her heart. You all were in the chaos dimension. The whole room had been placed in a interdimensional pocket.
>Spoiled Rich did her best to remain composed,calm, and professional. She looked back at Discord. Then at you. She had no idea who you were, it actually took her a moment to remmeber who you actually were. ".....I remember you now."
>Discord slides a stepping stool in front of you, closer to her desk. You consciously step up on it to meet Mrs.Rich right in the eye.
"Good, then this is going to make things a lot easier"
>>
File: life is like a nigger.gif (135 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
life is like a nigger.gif
135 KB, 500x381
>>
File: want.gif (1 MB, 386x201) Image search: [Google]
want.gif
1 MB, 386x201
>>26692818
>>
>>26692818

>"So, are you here for revenge? Because I hurt your insignificant feelings? Do you realize you're bringing business's to a halt with your petty vengeance plan? No, of course not. You're too simple minded to realize the consequences of your actions." She then looks up at Discord "And you are a terrible parent. I demand that you take care of your son right now, you foul creature."
>Discord grins at her "Flattery will get you nowhere my dear, besides, my son is calling the shots at the moment. I'm just waiting for the word to send you spiraling through that window behind you"
>Mrs.Rich narrowed her eyes at him "You wouldn't..."
>You speak up again to shift the conversation towards you.
"He would, and it's funny you call him a terrible parent. That's actually why I'm here"
>"What do you mean?" She looks back at you. Genuinely confused by your words.
"What do you think? You're a terrible parent"
>Mrs.Rich loses her cool just a smidge, enough for her voice to be noticeably agitated. "....you better be careful with your words. You do realize your old orphanage is somewhere in Fillydelphia, don't you? Do you know what I can do if you cross me. Because I already know you both won't throw me threw that window. Not unless your father wishes to be a garden ornament while you are put in a juvenile detention center for, and I assure you, for the rest of life"
"Hmm Fine then, I know you're a pony of business. So let me get straight to the point."
>"Please do so this waste of time can be over and done with"
"Ok then..."
>You pause, and look her right in the eyes.
"You're a terrible mother, and most of your daughter's suffering is all your fault"
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 223x226
Eggcelent
>>
>>26693138
>Now she's set off. She leans forward over her Desk, slamming her forelegs onto it. "How DARE you! HOW DARE YOU! WHERE DO YOU GET OFF?! WHERE DO YOU, AN ORPHAN BRAT, GET OFF TELLING ME I'M A TERRIBLE MOTHER! YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE THE ONES WHO RUINED HER!"
"And how's that? By actually being her friends? By actually making her happy by NOT having to fake our emotions just because she's loaded with money?"
>"She doesn't answer. Instead, she takes a few breaths. And tries to calm down. But there is still noticeable disdain in her tone. "You're not her friend. You're a poor delinquent adopted by a criminal who managed to spirit her away from what's really important"
>You raise an eyebrow, feeling insulted by those words.
"And that is?"
>"continuing the family lineage of course. Learning to become a dignified and first class mare such as myself. She's now confused because of all of you. She doesn't know what friends she should actually be keeping and it's bringing her down. Of course she'd be miserable, but you're already pinning the blame on me. You're so naive, so stupid, I'm surprised you can even walk."
>...now you felt some of your own anger bubbling up. A little from her insults, but mostly from her arrogance and ignorance.
"You're an idiot. Have you even talked to your daughter since it happened? I know she's sent you letters"
>"She has, and the moment I see that it's about that incident I immediately discard it. To reply would just fan the flames. She needs to realize her choice is wrong on her own and then apologize."
>.........ohhh.....you were trying so hard not to curse her out.
>>
>>26693322
now that there is a biaaaatch
>>
>>26693322
hrn..i keep stumping myself on how to proceed....no suggestions please. i'll get this.
>>
>>26693707
Three words:
THROUGH THE WINDOW
>>
>>26693322
"..No...She doesn't. Did you even talk to her at all after what happened?"
>"Of course not, she was being emotional. She was not thinking straight. Nothing I said would have gone through."
"..Well, I have spoken to her. She's a mess. She's happy with what she has now, but there's something that she lost that's crushing her deep inside. Do you know what that is?"
>She looked at you with curious disdain. "No, what is it?"
"It's you. Her mother. She's afraid that you hate her, she hates that you can't see that the choices she's making for herself is what makes her happy. That's why I'm here. That's why I don't want to fight. I'm trying to fix things for her. She misses you, and that tells me that somewhere...there was an actual mother inside you. I personally can't see it, but I think it exists."
>But it wasn't enough. She wasn't moved at all by your words. "And whose fault is that? Children are naive, even my own daughter. That's why it's a parent's job to guide them. I did my part, as did my husband. I never thought in a million years that some fillies and a criminal colt would ruin all that. But she'll realize her mistake soon enough. From your words. It seems she's already coming to that conclusion. See, you can't hold back my blood. Eventually we always head back in the right direction...that's why we're succesful...and you're not."
>>
>>26693810
>.......suddenly that window would look better if it had a hole in it. But...you had to be patient. You had to find a chink in that armor.
"You're so full of yourself. Hell, you're more arrogant than he is. And I used to think that was impossible"
>You point to Discord, who was sitting on a floating chair. He was eating popcorn, seemingly enjoying the show. "Booo, you're breaking the fourth wall"
>"You're confusing arrogance with insanity when it comes to him. As for me, it's simply fact. We all know it. I didn't make this fortune by being an emotional wreck or a dirty troublemaker. I made it through hard work and perseverance. And I'll let myself be thrown into Tartarus before I bend to the likes of you"
"....What does Filthy see in you?"
>"That's Mr.Rich to you....and as for what he sees in me, it's the same thing I see in him. We work good together, and despite what you may think. I love him, just like I love my daughter. But I also love this business. Everything has to fall into place, like cogs to a machine, and you...you're the monkey wrench who's trying to clog everything up. Why are you still bothering? I'm sure I've taught you enough with this little meeting that my life is important and separate from yours. Giving you no right to interfere. I'll even overlook all of this, if you stay away from my daughter. She doesn't need an influence like you"
>.....what..a fucking..bitch. She was geared to fuck you and Discord over now. You can't falter. YOU CAN'T....there's gotta be a way.
"Look..."
>...maybe..if you leveled with her a little..maybe if you bent..just a bit.
"...look, I don't want to fight you. I really don't. What if you at least showed her some motherly affection? You know, take a day off to see her. Give her a hug. Let her know you still love her? If you did that, I'd back off...how about that?"
>>
>>26693880
>Mrs.Rich chuckles a low chuckle "How quaint, You think you know how to make a deal. No..that's not how it works. I already gave you an offer that's MORE than fair. It'll cover this transgression and the threats made towards me."
>You tried, you really did...but you couldn't hold it in anymore.
"YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU'RE A STUPID HEARTLESS BITCH! I TRIED TO BE REASONABLE, I TRIED TO SHOW YOU YOU WERE WRONG, THAT SHE NEEDS YOU. BUT NOW I CAN'T SEE WHAT SHE SEES IN YOU. YOU'RE A FUCKING CUNT. GO AHEAD AND DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU'RE GONNA DO. WE'RE FRIENDS WITH THE ELEMENTS OF HARMONY. SO GOOD LUCK YOU CRUSTY CUNT! YOU KNOW! YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU?!"
>Mrs.Rich was utterly disgusted with your behavior, but couldn't help but smirk that she managed to win out in the end. Even thinking herself to be a hero for having a "just" reason of having Discord sealed. "I'll humor you...what exactly is going to happen to me?"
>You we're breathing hard. You don't even care if what you were about to say was going to end up true or not. You just wanted her to emotionally suffer in some way.
"You're going to die alone.....nopony is going to care about you, and you'll end up old, alone, and depressed for the rest of your life...and....a-and.."
>the room slowly began to change around you and MRs.Rich. The both of you ended up in some kind of white walled entrance hall. And what's worse, Discord was no where in sight.
>...what the fuck just happened?
>"What is the meaning of this? Where are we? Ohhhhh....the deal is off now. I will not suffer this kind of indignity!"
>Mrs. Rich wasn't used to this. For all she knew, she was teleported to some sort of prison. You were just silent, trying to figure out what was going on. You look up, and saw a mare behind a desk. She looked pretty bored.
>You walked up to her and whispered
"Discord..what the fuck is going on?"
>No answer, she didn't even glance at you.
>>
Suspense.jpg
>>
>>26693962
>"You there, what are you doing? Tell me where I am. I demand to know, THIS INSTANT!"
>You look back, She was yelling at a nurse pony who was pushing around an old senile cook of a stallion. Where were you? And old folks home?
>Actually...as you looked around...there were old ponies everywhere. And lots of nurses.
>.....holy shit...you we're in a old folks home. But nobody wwas able to see or hear you, nor we're they able to see or hear Mrs.Rich
>Mrs.Rich stomps towards you, she was flared up now. She didn't think she'd actually get locked away somewhere. "You! YOU'RE FATHER DID THIS! I DEMAND YOU LET ME OUT OF HERE NOW! NONE OF THESE DEGENERATES ARE ANSWERING ME. SO THIS MUST BE YOUR FAULT, YOUR'S AND YOUR FATHER'S. OOOHHHH, YOU CAN BET THAT ONCE I AM RELEASED FROM HERE THAT YOU BOTH WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO FUNCTION IN SOCIETY AGAIN!"
>Your ears droop as you slide backwards from her getting closer. Shit, you had no idea what was going on.
"I didn't do this! I don't know where we are..."
>"YOU BETTER FIGURE IT OUT RIGHT NOW!...RIGHT NOW!"
>Sheesh, she was pissed. Did Discord make due on his threat?...if he did. You didn't think being thrown into the dimension would end you up in a place like this...
>Wait...
>.....A place like this
>And old folks home
>....Discord did do this. But, you couldn't be absolutly sure why. But...there was only one reason he would stick you both in a place like this...well actually there could be a thousand reasons. But..if he was being a partner, like has been...then you hoped you knew what you were doing. Because this was going to be one hell of a shot in the dark. You could only hope it came to the cartoon conclusion you were thinking of.
>>
>>26694074
>You stand up and brush yourself off. And give her a dark yet confident look. a Look of patience and understanding for one who is damned.
"Nevermind, I know where we are."
>"Good...now get us out. Now..."
"Alright...but to get out, we have to meet somepony first. Follow me.." You turn and head towards a hallway full of doors. with elderly stepping in and out of rooms.
>"Follow you? Into what..my doom? Do you think I'm that stupid?" She refused to move.
"....I don't care too much. You can stay here if you want. I just want to meet a certain pony here before I go."
>You continue your trek.
>Spoiled Rich just sits there, but she starts to grow worried as she looks around. So many Elderly, drooling, sneezing, grumbling, it was making her nervous.
>"Hold on....I'll come with you. I realize progress can't be made if I just sit there...but this better take us back. Or else I'll make things even worse than what I said before"
>You...didn't even know how that was possible...but whatever.
>You stopped at a door, and took a breath. This could all be for nothing. Or, there would be a pony in there that she would be sure to listen to. It was a randomly chosen door yes, but you were sure...if you we're right...then it didn't actually matter what door you chose.
>>
>>26694098
>Behind the door was a gloomy and lonely looking room. with a single bed, dresser, lamp, and a desk. There was a large window on the opposite end of the room. Sitting there was a elderly pony. She was sitting right in front of the window. looking through it. sitting on a wheel chair.
>.....you felt a calm in your heart. You really had to thank Discord after this. He set the stage for this final play. You just had to follow through.
>Mrs.Rich peers into the room, eyeing the back of the old pony. "Is that the pony we're here to meet? You can't be serious. She's a relic. This is just an illusion...isn't it? Why would we have to meet a pony when it was your father that sent us here. He did..didn't he?"
>you sigh and shake your head as you step inside
"It's more than that Mrs.Rich...look, I just want you to meet this pony and keep your thoughts to yourself"
>"Hmph..."
>She didn't say anything. But she was sure something was off. But she also wanted out. So she'd comply until it became apparent to her you were fucking with her.
>She stepped close to the old pony, and spoke with a more respectful tone "Excuse me, I am told you know where the exit to this place is. Is that true?"
>The old pony doesn't answer. She had a coat color that matched Spoiled's. But her mane was pure white, and very nappy.
>"Excuse me..." She speaks louder
>But nothing. The old pony just continues to look out the window with hope in her eyes. "...any day now, my Diamond will come visit me...such a sweet girl..."
>"Diamond?" Spoiled found that a bit queer. "What is she talking about? What does she mean by "my Diamond"?"
>>
>>26694133
>Spoiled got familiar..and haunting vibes from this old mare. Enough of a vibe to subconsciously think that she was connected to her daughter...but why? how?
"She knows her. They are related after all"
>Mrs.Rich was confused and felt insulted. "What? This old mare isn't related to me. I've never seen her before. And a Rich would NEVER find themselves in a dump like this"
"Probably not..."
>You we're going to ride this naturally. everything seemed to fall in place as you spoke,
>You started to sift through the drawers. and pull out an envelope. Before speaking, you took a look at it to see what'd you need to say. This envelope came from Diamond Tiara...and it was for her mother. Well of course it would be. That was the entire point of this illusion.
"At least..not in this day and age"
>"...what do you mean by that?" She looked at you, wanting a clearer answer.
"Have a read"
>You hold the envelope towards her.
>She quickly swipes the envelope from you. It was already open. She slips the paper out, not even reading who it was from or who it was for. "This better be good"
>You hoped so too.
>>
>>26694157
>The letter read as follows "Dear mommy, I'm sorry for making you mad at me. I didn't want you to be mad. I just wanted you to see that I found my own way, and that it made me happy. I didn't want you to think I hated you for it or that I was throwing away everything. I just wanted to have real friends, and be happy. And I want you to be in my life too. Please, please answer. please don't be mad. I want to be a family again. I want you to be happy too, not just with me, I just want you to be happy. You're never happy anymore. Love, Diamond Tiara."
> Mrs.Rich still wouldn't budge. But her anger subsided into worry. "...Why would this old mare have this letter? It says it's from my daughter. But that can't be. There's no reason to send the letters here. Who is this old mare? Tell me!!"
>Before you can speak. A nurse steps in. "Mrs.Rich?"
>"Finally, somepony who actually can hear me. Yes, I'm her. Would you care to take me...to...the....exit?"
>The nurse walks past her, ignoring her. "Mrs.Rich, it's time for lunch. we have some veggie casserole today."
>The old mare responded with disdain "I hate vegie Casserole..."
>"I know..but it's good for you" The nurse pony was a unicorn, she used her magic to turn the wheelchair and started wheeling it towards the door.
>"Who cares..it's commoner food....at least I know I'll my Diamond will be here today"
>The nurse shook her head, in disbelief of those words. but agreed with her anyway "I'm sure she will. I'm sure this will be the day for sure"
>"Of course it is, or my name isn't Spoiled Rich. Head of the Rich estat-"
>the old mare started coughing, heaving, and nearly fell off the chair. falling unconscious as the nurse catches her and gently puts her back on the wheelchair.
>"...She's really losing it. I can't believe she still thinks her daughter is going to show up. She hasn't been here in years. Doubt she even cares anymore." The nurse mutters as she rolls her out of the room.
>>
>>26694188
>Mrs.Rich was stunned. There was no way.
>"...what was all that? Why did she call that dried up husk "Spoiled Rich"?" "
>Finally, it was all coming together.
"Because, that's Spoiled Rich.....that's you....in the future."
>"The Future? That's impossible. I wouldn't be caught dead in such a place in ANY year. I would never willingly submit myself to this."
"You're right. You wouldn't. Your daughter put you here when you started going senile.You became unfit to continue heading the Rich family empire."
>"...S-she wouldn't dare. She'd never subject me to such humiliating conditions" Finally, Mrs.Rich was finally on the defending end.
"She would if she felt she had to. As for this place, it was probably the cheapest place to stick you. It's not like she should have a reason to care at this point in her life. What, with her father gone and all"
>that was bullshit. But in this dimension. It might as well be true.
>"B-but I'm her mother! Look at this letter! She clearly cares! I-it just looks like I may have been...a little too stubborn. But not enough to keep her away"
>she holds the letter and envelope towards you, you take it, and take a look. Oh man...it was dated from way way way back.
"........Mrs.Rich, this is from years ago...when she was a filly"
>She gulped "No.."
>You hold the envelope up to her
"Yeah, see? it has a date"
>And when she noticed. She started to turn white. "...t-this is a trick..you c-can't tell me this is real..."
"It is, I don't have control over this. Dad sent us here for a reason. I guess he just wanted to get you back for what you said. I'd never imagined he would be so petty as to show you your future. Man, it's pretty sad...pathetic really."
>>
uuuh, i see what you did there.
Its like in that chrismas tale about the grumpy rich old man.

nice one, as always.
>>
>>26694230
okay how come you dont know the name of scrooge? he is fucking cultural basics (dont mean to sounds insultive it just wonders me)
>>
>>26694225
>Spoiled rich's ears drooped, she just sat there on the floor. silently. she slowly began to shake. "......this can't be my future...I...I've done everything right. I have a family, a successful business, I'm renown across Equestria..."
"I guess...But what do I know, I'm a future criminal. "
>You just shrug.
>".....I don't understand. I tried to put her in the right path through life. Why would she leave me here to suffer?"
>You roll your eyes
"Wow...really? even after seeing your future self. You still are making this about you? No wonder you're called Spoiled Rich. Whatever, you can do what you want. The exit should be here somewhere. At least I tried. I'd ask if you'd at least let me say goodbye to my aunt....but no..you don't care, do you?"
>But she didn't reply.
>"She really hates me...."
>Mrs.Rich finally broke, little streams of tears started to form on her eyes.
>"...Why? I just wanted her to be the best pony she was capable of....why?"
>You don't answer, you just observe. Damn..Discord outdid himself this time. This was amazing.
>"Why would she feel that I hated her? I am doing this FOR her...."
"Yeah, I wonder why you're daughter, Who is pleading to you through her letters to show her motherly love ,affection,forgiveness, and understanding would eventually grow to resent you. It's almost as if you we're more of a controlling monster instead of a mother. But...you know. I'm an orphan. I could be wrong"
>She didn't reply. She instead laid on her side. On the dirty ground. She didn't care. The thoughts of her daughter hating her now flooded her mind.
>"I drove her away,,,,I made her hate me. I didn't know...I didn't know she was in so much pain. I didn't abandon her, I just..."
>"....oh Celestia....I did. I did hurt her...I did it on purpose..I wanted her to see how wrong she was. I didn't know it'd make her hate me. I didn't know she was suffering that much. I thought it was a rebellious phase.."
>>
>>26694304
>And then..it hit her.
>"I was wrong...I was wrong about everything..."
>She started crying, bawling even. Shaking on the floor like a scared child.
>"I'm sorry...I'm sorry...My Diamond Tiara..I'm so sorry...I..I wish I could make it up to you..It's too late."
>....oh man...oh man..it fucking happened.
>Mrs.Rich cries, still rolled in a ball as she pathetically calls for you. "..P-please..please don't tell me this is my future...I want to change..I want to fix things. I don't want my daughter to think she's alone...I..I don't want to be alone.."
"I don't know...can you really change?"
>"I can! I can! I promise I can! Please...please give me another chance..please tell me this isn't my future..I'm sorry!"
"...no, this is only the future of what could be, not what will be. You...might still have a chance."
>might?! hearing that, Spoiled rich crawled up to you, and groveled at your hooves. "Please no..please..let me have a chance to make things right..I don't want her to suffer...please"
>ok...ooook.
>You pull your hoof away gently, she was getting tears all ove rit. Tears and snot.
"Ok, yeesh. You'll have another chance. What you do with it is your responsibility though."
>"I promise...I promise I'll change..."
>She begs desperately.
>With that, you look upwards towards the ceiling.
"Ok Dad, we're done. pull us back to the present"
>And with that. everything began to glow white. Both you and Mrs.Rich got enveloped in a bright white light.

chapter end
>>
>>26694347
http://pastebin.com/snFbEv8L

woooo

that was a biiiiiiiggggg chapter.
>>
it was pretty good.
>>
We will have lewd between mrs. Rich and Discord, but anyway this was great
>>
>>26694347
I loved how well the 'ol Ghost of Christmas future worked.

I wonder of Spoiled will give Anon credit next time she talks with DT. Even with his sperg out, and thinking all kids are retards, I'd rather Anon and Di be on good terms with each other.
Read; Future married.
>>
>>26694347
That was pretty sweet to read, gave me good chills
>>
>>26694918
If she does mention Anon as the reason of her change in behaviour, then it is likely DT will talk about her crush. If this does occur then Spoiled will more likely try to "reform" Anon to be a proper gentlecolt and future husband of DT.

Also I think Fluttershy is going to have to soap Anon's mouth after she hears about that if not Discord himself.
>>
>>26694360
I APROVE THIS CHAPTER
>>
dead thread
>>
>>26697160
jake your our version of the end is nigh guy.
you're just there and i wonder what's going on in your head.
>>
File: Story_Arc_Climax.gif (26 KB, 173x130) Image search: [Google]
Story_Arc_Climax.gif
26 KB, 173x130
bump
>>
>>26697187
what
>>
pleasent chapter
>>
>>26677004
I'm back; forgot to visit 4chan for about a week. Anyways I have an editor for now (don't know if this will be a one time or multiple as I'm not going to force him to edit). He will be refereed to as Ben Dover.
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/h4Gz1TXK

>Back to Anon.
>I shot up, sweat dripping from my forehead. Catching my breath, I tried to recollect all that had just happened.
>Was that all a dream? And if it was, jeez... It sure was a weird one.
>Above me I could see groups of deep green leaves, being caressed by the calm breeze. Spots of light escaped through the dense green, illuminating some areas of the grass around me.
“Whoa… What just happen- AH…FUCK! My head…”
>The feeling of a rusty knife being jabbed into my skull sent a shock through my entire body as I tried to sit up.
>I held my hand up to my head, trying to suppress the pain to a lesser degree.
>Soon, every ounce of pain hit all around my body. Slowly I felt my muscles becoming sore and tense, making it annoyingly painful to move.
>Felt like I had gone through one of those dumb fitness tests middle school teachers put you through. Those gym teachers took things way too far when it came to exercise...
>After a couple of minutes, I regained my senses as the headache dwindled. My body still ached as I tried to move.
“Let’s see if I can- Aghhh… Nope… Can’t stand…”
>Deciding it was pointless to even attempt to get up, I investigated the area more in my seated position.
>A forest laid ahead enveloped in darkness, not allowing even a beam of light to enter.
>>
>>26698237
>I pivoted myself over in the opposite direction gradually, trying not to put too much stress on myself.
>An open range of grassy hills, varying with abundant oak trees and flowers. Each oak stood proudly from the ground, bark strong, branches and leaves moving with the rhythm of the wind.
>The flowers added a carpet of color and beauty to the vast planes of hills in the distance.
>Butterflies fluttered over the vast mounds of flora as the wind carried small petals within the air.
>The atmosphere was so refreshing, sweet, and warm… As if comforting me from the nightmare.
>The aroma… The scenery… It rejuvenated my body and mind, numbing any feelings of pain from before.
>However, it didn’t last long as I heard the voice from my dream once again.
>“Finally awake?”
>I couldn’t move. Regardless of the pain, just the sound of that voice, I couldn’t even react to it.
>Yet I felt my body slowly rise in temperature as I clenched my fists, knuckles turning white.
>Clenching through my teeth, I responded enthusiastically.
“You... You just couldn’t mind your own business... Couldn’t you...”
>I bolted up and faced the direction of the voice to be met with a weird looking creature levitating in the air. I didn’t care what or who it was, I was genuinely pissed off at this point.
“I will make you PAY for what you- What the- AHH!”
>Apparently even though my mind numbed the pain, my body didn’t. I gave out, landing face first onto the ground.
“AHHH- Mmph!”
>I didn’t feel pain, didn’t feel anger anymore. The only thing felt in my mind, was humiliation...
>The creature started to laugh at me as I tried to stand up, only to miserably fail once again.
>”HAAA HA HA HAAA! A-Anon! You… Oh my… You should see yourself!” Discord said between laughs.
>The lush grass had actually reduced some of the impact on my face. I didn’t want to even get up at this point, felt too nice...
>>
>>26698260
>Then appeared a cracked mirror with some of the frame hanging off. I raised my face to meet eye level with my reflection, spitting some grass blades out of my mouth and blowing some hair out of my face.
>This couldn’t be a mirror, what was being reflected off of it looked nothing like me at all!
>Glaring angrily back was a little green pony with green eyes and a red face. The red eventually faded, flushing down into a pale green.
>I shook my head to get any remaining dirt or grass off my head, and the pony mimicked my actions. “Look at your face! HAH! You were all tough and gruff.”
>He morphs his face to match the filly one, with its face all red and furious. Then it turns into a beet.
>“I do have to say, I have never seen anypony, let alone ANYONE, achieve this shade of color,” he said as he pointed at his vegetable face.
>“Now you look as confused as Twilight trying to fix a friendship problem! HILARIOUS!”
>His laughs turned into howls as he tried to hold his stomach, only for it to pop off and start laughing too.
>Some left over anger had converted into confusion, but the more he taunted me, the more he fanned the flames of fury. Oh hell no, I’m not having any of this guy’s shit.
“Grrrrr….”
>Now I had realize why I fell to begin with, he turned me into a pony, and walking on two legs was pointless. A devious grin began to form on my face as I slowly got back up.
“PFFF, AHAHAH! Seriously! I haven’t had this much of a laugh since that one time… Ohhh… And the oranges!”
>Up on all fours, I channeled all my anger and started to charge. With each inch closer I approached him, the louder of a growl I gave until I began to yell.
“C’MERE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!”
>>
>>26696229
Or maybe anon will play the it was just a dream BRO like the original story. SR gaining some affect for him since he was in her dream.

Now the thing that has me curious is how these events are going to connect with the apology to DT
>>
>>26698290
I imagine femanon talking like Daidy from the hateful eight
>>
Where is everyone today? Bumpity bump
>>
bumop for femanon
>>
>>26700446
I'm not posting anymore today since I've been throwing up all day long
>>
last bump for the night
>>
File: 1426492885466.gif (2 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
1426492885466.gif
2 MB, 260x260
>>26701125
Oh man. all this discussion and critcism. everyone sure showed me when they said it was NMM's stupidity that caused everything to slow down.

i don't actually care but i have this obsessive need to make a point
>>
bunk
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 565x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 565x600
>>26701195
I smell green incoming
>>
>>26702138
not really. taking a break tonight.
>>
>>26702156
Oh, ok then
>>
b u m p
>>
>>26694347
>You had to cover your eyes.
"Ogh, come on...it didn't need to be that....huh?"
>You open your eyes, it appeared you were on the roof of the building.
"What the?...why am I?"
>You looks around for Spoiled Rich or Discord. None of them we're nearby. But....Discord had to be there somewhere"
"Yo Discord, what's up? Why am I up here?"
>Discord popped in in front of you, holding an empty popcorn bag. He tosses it away and looks at you, and shrugs. "It's because we're done. Mission accomplished. We actually did it. No need to busy ourselves with the emotional baggage"
"What?! wai...So that's it? What if she thinks none of that happened?OR worse...what if she went insane or decides to call in the cops or something anyway?!"
>"I'm not worried, as I said. Mission accomplished."
>but you had your doubts, even if the illusion was pretty convincing....if it was a illusion.
"Ok...hold on, you say mission accomplished. But you refuse to actually make a check on that. How exactly are you so sure then? Unless, that wasn't the actual future is it? I thought you couldn't do time travel"
>"Oh no, it was an illusion."
>Discord materialized a director's beret and tossed it on top of your head as he leaned back and put on sunglasses. "A masterly crafted one at that. I was the producer, you were the director. And together we created a true work of art that would leave a lasting impression on any idiot. Of course, it wasn't complete without a little extra spice added by yours truly"
>So, it was an illusion. But...
"Extra spice? What do you mean? what did you mess with her mind a little to make sure she'd never find out it was fake?"
>"A good idea but no, within the illusion. There was a single solitary piece that was quite real."
>a single piece?
"What?"
>"The letter of course, It actually exists."
>>
>>26701195
What the fuck Scrooge?!
That's uneggcceptable
>>
>>26702711
>IT did?
"Really?.....well...I guess that makes sense actually. I doubt you're capable of writing something that sappy. Was that the letter you were looking at back at Filthy Rich's place?"
>Discord nodded and gave you a pat on the head. "Indeed! very observant of you. Yes. It seemed our young filly's letter got mixed into her father's received letters, so it never got sent. At first I thought nothing of it. But once we had a set up going with the illusion. The letter made the perfect story piece to bring it all together. In fact, it's so important that once mail call is announced, it will be sitting on Mrs. Rich's desk, ready to read and have tears fall upon itself. Hold your applause though Anon, I already know i'm a genius"
>Shit....you actually felt like applauding though. That was, really really good. If that's the case, you really didn't have anything to worry about.
"Well....still, that's amazing Discord. I would have never thought of that."
>"Oh I know, but I admit. You we're quite good yourself. The emotion, the anger, the passion!" Discord shook his fists as he closed his eyes and bit his lip "mmmmmm! It was magnificent"
>You grin, nice to have some praise for once.
"Well, heh. It's how I felt. Besides, i'm not gonna be all "holier than thou" about it like a certain purple princess. Yeeaaaahhh, I did pretty good. We...did pretty good."
>But then a thought occurs to you..right then and there;about the letter.
"But..wait wait.If I directed the illusion. Why the letter at all? You couldn't possibly have known I was going to suggest she was going to grow old and alone. In fact, why did you even bother reading it at all if it wasn't what we needed?"
>Discord hesitated, and shifted his eyes before confidently saying his next words "Well duh Anon. I like to peek at other ponies mail.And that particular letter just proved to come in handy later."
>>
>>26702711
>So, it was an illusion. But...
"Extra spice? What do you mean? what did you mess with her mind a little to make sure she'd never find out it was fake?"
>"A good idea but no, within the illusion. There was a single solitary piece that was quite real."
>a single piece?
"What?"
>"The letter of course, It actually exists."

Boom! Drop the mic and walk out. No survivors.
>>
>>26702823
>You look at him with judging eyes...but. You couldn't be sure if he was telling thr truth or that the letter actually touched his heart. For now, you'd let it go. You didn't want to spoil the moment because you just knew that if you poked at it, he'd poke back.
"Well, ok then. Discord, thanks for helping me with this. I couldn't have done this without you"
>:"Oh I know, but. If I had to say something about this whole ordeal. It's thatthis wouldn't have gone even half as well if I had any other pony as a partner"
>Well, at least that was something. But there was still something else. You remembered that Diamond Tiara was still really upset. Maybe you shouldn't care too much knowing things we're about to be fixed. But, DT and her mother were quite a distance apart. So Diamond Tiara finding out that her mom is willing to change is still a ways away.
"Thanks...so what now? What about Diamond Tiara? I...feel bad just leaving her hanging."
>"awwwwww"
>Discord picks you up and cradles you, poking your chest "Is my Anon worried about his little marefriend? hmmm? I could send you directly there if you're really worried about her"
>And....the equalized partner goodness of praising eachother comes to an end as he once again patronizes you. That didn't take too long. You look at him with an adorably angry look.
"Really? We just pull off the reformation of the century and we're back to this?"
>Discord nods "Uh huh, like I said. We're done. Why are you complaining? Most of the things you watched on television always went back to the status quo. You should be used to this kind of thing"
>........eggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. His logic really annoyed you sometimes.
"You're a shit Discord. You're cool...but you're also a shit. You can't show me some respect the entirety of at least one day?"
>"Anon, I could treat you like I would a regular nobody..or worse..Twilight. Would you like that instead?"
>......no
>>
File: 4chan.gif (1 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
4chan.gif
1 MB, 300x169
>>26702944
>Chessmaster Discord playing the long game.
>Not at all being a shit
>Pulling the heartstrings
>Better friendship princess than Twi

I love it when a hastily thrown together plan comes together.
>>
>>26702944
"Fiiiine, yeesh. Ok. Alright, I guess drop me off at Diamond's"
>"Alright, but..I am curious. What exactly are you going to talk to her about? Or are you just going to tell her that we handled it?"
"No, I'm just going to try to cheer her up without mentioning it. Come on, you're a master of surprise. What do you think would make her happier? Me telling her, or her mom just showing up and giving her that warm hug she's always wanted?"
>"oohhhh, Well, if I had to choose. I'd choose that I think it's a little more than that. Are you sure you don't have a crush on her?"
>You put your hoof to your forehead, rubbing it as you sigh.
"Look, if you saw her you'd know why I'm doing this. She was falling apart. And she's a little bit of a drama queen. I just want to cheer her up so she's not an emotional wreck when all of this comes together."
>"Whatever you say Anon, whatever you say. Well, I have a few things to do too. I have to make preperations for when we finally break this to Twilight and show her we're just as good as her. You plan to join me on that, right?"
>...ehh....no. Twilight was a twat. But, double teaming her on something she'd really believe herself to be best at is probably not a good idea afterall.
"Nah, you can have fun with that.. I don't want to give Twilight the wrong impression about me. I also don't want her telling Fluttershy that I joined in on mocking her. It sounded fun at first, and I'd totally do it. But yeah, the consequences can be pretty sucky I think."
>>
>>26703053
>Discord sighed in disappointment "She would tell Fluttershy. Wouldn't she? I don't mind when she tattles on me. But I don't want Fluttershy thinking you're a delinquent. mnnnn...darn. It would have been great fun.But you're right, if Fluttershy ever got wind that you aren't actually a little sweetie pie then she'd be very very disappointed and sad. I honestly can't see why she'd care too much. I personally would be proud. But, Well..you know how it goes. Well Anon, I wish you good luck with you're marefriend. And try not to get into one of those cliche moments of "passion" "
>you nod
"thanks Dis-...wait. Goddammit! She's not my marefriend and I would NEVER-...huh?"
>In a blink of an eye. You were in front of Filthy Rich's place. but something was off.
>You we're still on your back from Discord holding you. But the top of the door was at eye level.
"......oh shit"
>You fall to the ground, hitting your head on the ground.
"NGGHHh...ngh....of course. ugh...mnngh. of course he'd do that. sheesh."
>You slowly get up, giving your head a gentle rub as you stair at the front door. Ugh, your head still sort of hurt.
"Can't even have a victory conversation with the guy. Fuck....whatever. At least he actually sent me here. ugh...."
>You sigh, you can't really be mad at him though. It's just him being him.You could always get back at him later. Still, for what it was. He definitely saw you as his partner. You both worked off eachother as a team and successfully managed to reform Spoiled Rich. Even if his sole reason was to fuck with Twilight later. He still treated you with a respect he'd only ever give to one other pony. So despite his stupid shit, you knew he really did value you. That his words before of you being his friend and partner wasn't just a ruse. It's just he was also an egotistical asshole.
"Ok...I'm coming Diamond."
>You raise your hoof, and knock on the door.

and thats it for the night
>>
>>26703121
glorious green erf
my question is filthy rich angry or happy with anon
>>
>>26703486
Cant sleep. So ill answer this while drunk on tired. Simply put, he's ignorant of this particular situation
>>
I really liked this one and the fact that we are back on track with the chaotic friendship solvers. Also come on Twi isn't that big of a twat
>>
Fbumo
>>
>>26703925
She isn't a twat at all, she just figured Anon out. Wrong species, massive overreaction, but still she was right.
>>
>>26705189
Your right she's the cunt queen
>>
>>26705706
Wait, how?
She was right, her only mistake was thinking Anon himself was a changeling rather than just collaborating with them.
>>
>>26705721
i just like to call twilight a cunt every chance i get
>>
>>26705721>>26705721
Its Anon's current opinion guys
>>
>>26706773
Yup.
If I were him I'd still think she's a twat.
>>
dead thread
>>
File: 1457499682603.jpg (46 KB, 434x482) Image search: [Google]
1457499682603.jpg
46 KB, 434x482
PAGE 9
>>
>>26709544
>>
>>26707078
Yeah, as much as I like her I can't imagine forgiving her for nearly sending me to hell.
>>
gonna write tomorrow. enjoying mario maker update
>>
>>26708191
you might be right. nobody even asked for green anyway before i made that post. I am finally free
>>
>>26712123
Oh...
>>
>>26711835
Do people still do hard levels instead of fun ones?
>>
>>26712155
They got seperated again.

Now theres Expert and Super Expert.

Expert are now mostly the fun levels

And Super Expert are the fucking garbage kaizo shit.

Super Expert mode is only 6 leels, even less than easy's 8. But the levels are pureeeee horseshit. I only beat it once.
>>
>>26712166
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/9F8D-0000-0013-E15A

speaking of fun. here's a fun star run level made by yours truly.
>>
>>26712123
Erf why do you hate us so
>>
>I'm coming Diamond
So anon is really starting to have a crush on her?
>>
>>26713993
I'll bump you ya fucking little
>>
>>26713183
Sweet, cute girl likes you, and is a good friend.

He may not have a crush on her, but he definitely cares deeply for her.
And if you care for a girl long enough you'll more than likely develop romantic feelings for her.
>>
>>26714734
This
>>
Also I'm getting the impression that Discord actually likes DT, might be because he loved to see anon's reaction when teased or that he legit thinks that the girl is nice
>>
Now, another cuestión would be how hard anon's mind has regressed to the point where he has natural romantic feeling towards a little girl. And if that regression is still taking place, it doesn't affect his intellect but rather his personality and subconscious needs
>>
i actually wonder where the other writefags from 2 threads ago went
>>
>>26715533
I have been trying to improve my writing recently
>>
>>26715064
Discord legit wants Anon to be happy, and knows that him getting together with Diamond will assure that.
I think he has a soft spot for her since she is 'reformed' like him and Anon.
>>
>>26715358>>26715358
You're looking a little too deeply into that. The regression isn't some worsening phenomena. Remember Anon is also a manchild now is a pony. With the body chemistry of a horse. Mix that with the fact he already finds ponies attractive and you have most of your answer.
>>
>>26715793
Most of this theory is true. Discord isn't some sort of love master though. While he has grown a soft spot for her. His reasoning is mostly "Anon was a lonely git back in his world, if he doesnt take what he can get. He'll fuck himsrlf over in this world too"
>>
>>26716008
>Take what you can get
No fuck that, take more. anon can take as much as he pleases why settle for the apple when you can own the whole orchard.
>>
>>26712123
confirmed dead thread
>>
>>26716076
Because then he'd bite more than he could chew, and be in several DT like situations.
>>
>>26716008
I don't think Discord would or could set them up, but he hasn't teased Anon nearly as much with Bloom. And I haven't forgotten that private conversation they had when she and Discord had while she was in his house.

>>26716246
Even worse he'd end up with no one since he would be playing with the emotions of his friends.

Applebloom has more or less gotten over him, so there is no chance of heartbreak.
DT is actively pining over him and is the first pone besides Ponk to give him genuine heart feels.

DT. Is. Endgame.
Please.
>>
>>26716628
well said anon well spoken.
Yeah i think DT endgame is a great idea. but the question is will DT,s feels change?
>>
>>26716628>>26716628
I know. I just said thats his reaslning. Discord is discord and does what he wants. One minute hes helping anon, the next hes teasing him. It all depends. Hes inconsistant while being consistant.
>>
erf we getting green?
>>
>>26716905
speaking of your discord i personally love his character.
>>
>>26717810
Im at work. On the toilet. But yes. But it might be a little late maybe. Mighy have to stay an extra hour at work.
>>
dad
>>
>>26716905
>Hes inconsistant while being consistant.
And that is why you write a damn good Discord.
Maintaining the troll personality he has even when he likes you, while not becoming a dick and ruining the friendship is a hard balance to strike.
>>
dead thread
>>
I actually find that kind of heart warming then, Discord actually caring about anon and growing a soft spot
>>
Btw are we getting green tonight? I'm really excited to see how this little arch ends
>>
>>26721285
yeah. in 20 minute si'll start writing. right now my computer is doing the automated maintenance shit and i'm trying to figure out if it's stuck in a loop or not
>>
>>26703121
>It didn't take long for the door to be answered.
>"Hello?"
>It was a maid, man...you loved maids.
"Oh umm. Hi. Can I come in, I'm here to see Diamond Tiara."
>The maid looked down at you, studying your face, then she came to a realization "Ah, you muzt be ze master Anon, pleaze pleaze come in"
>Master Anon? you don't know whether to feel smug about that or wonder if that was some BDSM thing. Nah, just ask.
"Master Anon? Why am I master Anon? Is somepony expecting me?"
>The maid stepped aside so you could step in. "You are ze one who rescued the young lady Tiara, yez? Ze one Mazter Rich is fond of?"
"Yeah...umm..that's me"
>"Zen that'z why. Mazter Rich wishes for uz to refer to you az if you were a member of the family. Az for being expected, no. But ze master and miss are out and the young miss iz very upzet about.....zomething. And if she iz not happy, the mazter is not happy...and then we are not happy."
>....ohhhh. You got it now. it was just your timing on the matter. She was looking for anyway to cheer Diamond Tiara up. Well, lucky you showed up then.
"Well, umm...if I can help, then I will glady try to make her happy. Where is she?"
>"In her room.."
>The maid bows
>"Thank you Mazter Anon, we have been trying all day to raize her spirits but to no avail. You'd be doing uz all a zervice by cheering up the young miss"
>>
>>26721707
"Hey no problem, if the young miss needs cheering up. Then cheering up is what I'll do."
>You ham it up a little. The situation made you feel pretty important.
>"My my, you are zuch a chivalrous and honorable little colt, no wonder ze family is so fond of you...well..mozt of them anyway. I wizh you luck, for all our zake."
>The maid leans over and kisses you on both your cheeks. making you blush deep red.
"Ahrm..y-yeah..ok..umm...going..to do..that now.."
>You quickly turn around to hide the your flushed face. Oh man, her kisses weren't just pecks. They we're a little longer than that with a sensual "mmmmwha" sound that rang in your ears.
>But you had to get your mind out of the gutter. Diamond Tiara didn't deserve to be sad anymore. And you knew you could cheer her up. And then...well, you hope Mrs.Rich arrives as soon as she could. And you even hoped to see her and Diamond meet up. It was warming your heart already.
>As you reached the door, three other maids we're standing in front of it. One with ear to the door.
>"She's crying again...What happened?"
>"I don't know. I thought she was going to be with that Anon pony the whole day. But she came back crying, and....demanding things. Did Sugar Lumps get the plushie she wanted yet?"
>"No, it's rare and out of stock. I don't even know where we are supposed to get it. This is bad, usually she gets angry when she doesn't get what she wants."
>"But that was a long time ago, she's been alot nicer lately..."
>"Do you think it's that Anon? Do you think he did this to her?"
>"I don't know, I've seen him once. He seemed like a good colt. Mr.Rich likes him...ahrm..Master Rich"
>"I don't think he minds us calling him Mr....that's really more of his wife's expectation"
>"It's a good thing she's not here, we'd all be fired if she saw Diamond like this"
>Oh lord, they we're not liking the situation at all.
"Hello ladies, is Diamond in her room?"
>>
>>26721763
>The three maids looked at you. two of them we're confused. But one recognized you immediately. Although, you kind of had trouble remembering which maid you met at all.
>"Hey, you're Anon right?"
"Yeah, I'm here to see Diamond Tiara. I can see her right?"
>She nods "Yes, of course..."
>But then another one speaks up "Hold on..."
>She then looks at you with suspicion in her eyes. "....Do you know why she's upset?"
>"Hey yeah, you did mention she went to see him"
>...how to approach this. They we're maids, so it should be easy not to piss them off, but if you fucked up here. They may not let you in.
>You take a breath.
"If you want to know the truth..."
>You hesitate...
"...I did this. She was asking something really really unreasonable from me. And I told her no. I didn't think it'd be this big a problem. I came to cheer her up because I thought she was upset. I didn't think things would get so bad as to scare all of you. I'm sorry"
>You use the truth. You even hang your head down in shame, not because you felt it. But to add in for effect. You knew in the end. Everyone would be just fine, especially when Mrs.Rich shows up.
>"....oh..Um...well, I guess...if she was being unreasonable"
>"What?! What does that matter, what could she had possibly asked of him to be so unreasonable?!"
>"Maybe it was a date?"
>"A date?! WHAT?! WHY WOULD THAT BE UNREASONABLE?!"
>"Erm.....because they are foals?"
>That's right, you can't expect them to jump in that early"
>"Well she clearly did"
>"...I dunno, I didn't get many dates when I was a foal."
>"I didn't either, but that's because...well...colts thought that stuff was icky"
>"...ugh, why? This is why she's upset. He should have said yes"
>"Are we even sure it was a date? I did say maybe"
>"What else could of it had been?"
>..oh good lord. these must have been the type to gossip. If you waited around for them. You'd be standing there forever.
>>
>>26721879
>You decide to check the door handle while the maids yammered on to one another.
>Unlocked.
>Good, you decide to carefully open the door, slip on through, and gently close the door as you hear Diamond Tiara's sobs ring through your ear.
>You fuck your head, her bed was rather tall. And you didn't want her to see you yet. You wanted to assess the situation.
>You near the bed and press your side into it. You could hear her crying up above.
>Suddenly, a pillow flies from above your head and hits the door. "I CAN HEAR YOU OUT THERE! I WANT MY CELESTIA DOLL!NOW"
>You could hear currying and apologies coming out from the other side of the door.
>"...why is it so hard? I could fix everything if I was an Alicorn...why would anypony care? If I became an Alicorn Princess...then all the better. I could help everypony ever, and they'd all look up to me and call out my name. Then she'd see that I'd be a pony worth loving. They'd all love me." She holds her pillow to her body tightly as she tears up more "...even Anon"
>........shit. You wish you didn't hear that last part. Yeah, she still loved you alright. FUCKITY FUCK FUCK. It was obvious, but to actually hear her say it. Fuck fuck fuck.
>This was going to be difficult. If only due to the fact that no doubt she'd accuse you of hearing her say that last part.
>......wait...the window to her balcony.
>perfect...
>You slide along the side of the wall. and then sneak, low to the ground, towards the window. Then...you carefully open it and slip outside. She didn't notice. She was too busy sobbing.
>Ok..now it looked like you were trying to sneak in. Not exactly the optimal strategy, but better this then her realizing you heard her.
>Now then...
>You knock on the window.
>"W-who's there?!"
>>
>>26722134
gotta continue tomorrow. i'm a broken man.

it'll be fine though. i got an extra day off tomorrow. it'll give me time to think.
>>
>>26722270
Sleep tight my prince
>>
>>26722134
>you fuck your head
Hahhaha nice one man
>>
DT confirmed for endgame
>>
dead thread
>>
>>26722270
Anonmeo and diamondete hype
>>
>you fuck your head
What did he mean by this?
>>
>Anon hears DT feelings
I suppose that would ignite something in his manchild heart. Still DT wanting a Celestia plushie is too cute
>>
>>26723498
Tuck or duck
>>
What if anon likes to fuck his head
>>
Will we get a chapter about DT talking with her mother or will it be implied that they are a happy family again? And the other thing of course is, will SR will start to appreciate anon?
>>
>>26724468
I like to fuck my head, yes.
>>
Teach me how senpai
>>
>>26722787
Huh...i meant duck.
>>
>>26725077
little mistakes lead to big memes
>diapers in fog
>>
>>26722134
>You fuck your head
>>
>>26724742
We'll see
>>
File: 1436231867193.gif (80 KB, 170x207) Image search: [Google]
1436231867193.gif
80 KB, 170x207
>>26726722
>>
>>26723460
"Oh diamondete, my diamondete, where are you that I can't see you?"
>"That's the wrong balcony, you idiot!"
>Diamond Tiara throws an empty flower pot to Anon on his head
"W-why the head..."
>>
>>26727866
always the head anon always the head
>>
File: 1107034.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1107034.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1600
>>26721763
>That acent
>Them maids
Anon should get a maid.

>"Master Anon, I would gladly help you in your daily errands!
Or coming home to see a maid which then says the typical phrase
>"Your dad isn't home, the food is already done and is ready to serve. You can wait taking a bath... or would you like to take... me?"
[Suggestive maid horse noises]
>Anon tail raises and he starts blushing
Then the maid turns into Discord and he laughs at him
Or even worst, Anon wakes up from his dream
>>
>>26728764
lordy
>>
>>26728787
lordy LEWD
>>
>>26722134
"It's me, Anon. Can I come in?"
>Diamond Tiara raised her head and looked towards her window. With her curtain open. She was able to see you on the other side. But she looked at you with confusion. "..Anon?....what are you doing up on my balcony?"
"I wanted to see you, so I snuck up here"
>"You...snuck up here? Why? You're allowed to come in anytime....OH!" She hid her face and wiped the tears away, and beamed a smile at you while she hopped out of bed and trotted towards you "Did you reconsider turning me into an Alicorn? That's why you're here, right?"
>Oh man, you could see all that genuine hope on her face. If it wasn't for the fact that you essentially reformed her mom. You'd feel heartbroken for what you were about to say next.
"Ummmmm, no. But I thought I could come see how you were doing..you know t-"
>her eyes go half closed with stoic unenthusiasm over your words.
>"Leave"
"W-what? hey come on. I thought you'd be happy to see me if I came to see if you were ok"
>"Why would I be happy? It's not like talking to you is going to fix my problem. and I don't want to hear any more reasons on why you can't make me an Alicorn. I don't even see what the problem would be. It's not like I'd leave you out of it You'd have benefits too...you know, I'd be a princess eventually. Princess's need....umm.." She was starting to dote, and shook her head to regain her senses "You know what, just go!"
>>
>>26729459
Ah, green early
Today Jake can suck a dick!
>>
>>26729459
>You can see her eyes start to glisten with tears again as she put up a tough front.
"Oh come on..."
>you were half questioning yourself why you bothered coming. But if Diamond was upset when her mother arrived. Well, there could be a misunderstanding. You've watched enough cartoons to see what happened when an upset kid meets up with the target of their rage. even if the target was willing to make amends.
"Look, I'm sorry about the whole Alicorn thing. I really am, but I'm telling you. Nothing good would come from it. But, maybe there's something else. If you let me in, we could talk. Trust me, if you listen to what I have to say. You'll feel a lot better"
>"What else is supposed to make me feel better?I already told you there's nothing else we can do. I know you've met my mom. She hates you, just like the rest of our friends. So don't tell me one of your plans is to talk to her. Because it won't work"
>Oh, the irony in that statement.
"Well, I'm sure we can figure out a surefire way if we just..hang out and talk with each other. I'll be all yours until you want me to go or if I get kicked out. How does that sound?"
>"I told you. There's no other way! If you don't want to help me then go!...leave me alone" You saw a few tears start to drip from the bottom of her face. She quickly wiped up her face with her hoof to hide away her tears.
"Come on Diamond, you don't want to be alone in here do you? Just let me in ok? I promise you'll feel better. I'll do whatever you want me to do"
>>
>>26729940
>I'll do whatever you want me to do
If this doesn't takes her attention, nothing will
>>
>>26729940
>"No you won't. You just want me to let you in so you can tell me how wrong I am." She turns away, and heads back to her bed. "Just go back home already, I was busy....doing things"
>Fuck, you were crashing and burning.
"..Do you know what a Pinkie Promise is by any chance?"
>She stops, then turns around. She still didn't looked too pleased. "You mean that stupid promise thing that's supposed to be unbreakable? Yah, what about it?"
>You sigh
"I Anon, Pinkie Promise to do whatever you want me to do, cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye."
>You then give her a cheerful smile, and wish your tail to and fro.
>".....mmnn........mnnnngh........ok" She sighs and goes to her window, and opens it for you.
>You step inside and take a small stretch before turning to look at her, keeping that cheerful smile on your face.
"See? That wasn't so bad. So, whatcha wanna talk about?"
>"Well......you're not lying to me when you said your horn won't work right now right?"
>you nod
"Yeah, I used the charge on something sort of dumb really. Just to bring back something from my old life"
>"oh...Well...then I want you to do something for me"
>She looked really unsure all of a sudden, she was blushing deeply. Ohhhhh shit. OHHH SHIT. She was even rubbing her leg with her other hoof. That shit was adorable enough to even get you blushing.
"Yeah? Sure, what is it?"
>"....you can't say no you know, you promised..." She started to blush even more....oohh shiiiittt...OHHH SHIIITTT
>>
>>26730138
>>
>>26730138
"Y-yeah..I g-guess I can't...s-s-ooo..what is it?"
>"Marry me"
>......ABOOOOOOORT
"U-uhmmm...repeat that"
>"You heard me...marry me...right now. Or are you going to break your promise?" She started to slowly approach you.
>You gulp, saying nothing. nononononononoo....ok...you were expecting lewd. maybe you'd have danced with it for a little bit.....but NOPE...NOT THIS..NOOOOOO.
>"Anoooon, cooomee onn" She whined. "You said you'd do whatever I said"
>What do you do?! WHAT DO YOU DO?! You can't marry her! That'd ruin everything....and probably ruin your own life in the process. Ohh shit. OHH SHIT.
>...no, she can't just marry you. right..RIGHT...her dad would have to give her away...or maybe thats not how weddings work here. You know there needed to be a ceremony at least.
"uhhh sure...ok...but you know, there's gotta be all that ceremony stuff. Your dad would have to-"
>"You can stop now Anon" She was blushing deep, a little sheepish smile on her face as she looked at you shyly. "I...just wanted to know if you'd really be willing to keep your promise. I didn't know you'd go and try to plan the wedding out too....ummm..."
>oh no....it was a trick...and she thought you were trying to plan it?! no....NO..you we're trying to find a way to avoid it...ARGH. SIMPLE MINDED KIDS........even...if she was cute...
"...ummm..yeah..well..you know me....I'm a pinnacle of truth..heh..."
>oh god..what a bold faced lie. You accomplished your mission in seconds...but the results we're not in your favor.
>>
>>26730219
>".....I-I don't want you to get the wrong idea or anything...I..know we're not a couple..I..just wanted to know if you'd marry me now. B-but..."
>She didn't know what else to say
"Diamond...uhh. erm...you wanna talk about something else maybe? I d-don't ermmm..think we should be talking about marriage"
>She still didn't say a word, she looked like she was half in a day dream. It took her awhile to finally get out a few more words. But the way she said it was with a rich sense of arrogance. "Y-you're right. hmph," She composed herself "We're not even together and you had plans in your head.That's kind of pathetic really, Did you think I'd just take you in after you're the one who broke it off?"
>Woah..where did this come from? You we're actually oblivious actually. But she was just trying to act high and mighty and pretending to be uninterested and insulted.
"I was just answering a question..."
>Yeesh, she's flip floppping all over the place. You thought so anyway.
"It was just hypothetical stuff really."
>woo, you needed a towel. that was close.
>"Oh....erm. Well..umm..ok. I mean, it was sweet of you to keep your promise, but remember. You already said no to me...I mean...if you changed your mind...maaaayyybbeee I'd take you back...maybe"
>...wait....ohhhh....she was being passive aggressive. Funny how you missed that. But..you had to stick to your guns. She was just too young...even though...she did look a lot cuter than usual.
"Sorry...but I do remember my promise. About if I don't find anypony else that'd well....me and you would be a thing"
>"mhmmm, I remember too. I don't think I'll ever forget. I mean, who knows, there might be another colt who'll come along and sweep me off my hooves. But..."
>She gulps, and steps closer to you, and lowers her head to rub the top of it under your head. She was gentle, and her mane was soft and warm. "...maybe not"
>>
>>26730460
>Good job Anon, good fucking job. You forgot that you were A:Dealing with a growing young filly and B: she has a gigantic crush on you.
"W-well umm...I er...guess."
>You chuckle very nervously. And yet, you don't find yourself moving away from her gentle touch.
>Diamond Tiara could sense that she was pulling you closer to her. It's one of the things she wanted after all. She wasn't completely doing it on purpose, but she absolutely enjoyed the attention. It was distracting her from her problems. Still, she thought. Now that you we're being more agreeable. She wondered what you'd like to talk about in relation to her mother.
>She stops her nuzzling and takes a breath. but, she felt a growing need just to hear any suggestion you had over her just seducing you with her childish whims.
>"So...umm, you said we might be able to come up with some ideas? Did you have any in mind?"
>.....you were still blushing. And half your mind was gone from it. Fuck, were you giving in?
>"Anon?.."
>....ohh..right right right...fuck...shit. You gave your head a quick shake and rubbed your forehead.
"Sorry, had other things on my mind for a second. Erm..ideas.....ideeeaass. Well, I was thinking that maybe, when she came home. You try the peaceful approach. Give her a hug, ask her how she is, show her that you at least still care."
>Suddenly, all of Diamond's pent up "feelings" for you dropped as she raised an eyebrow at you "...Really? My mom isn't exactly the huggy type. She'd only tell me I was being too sappy or something and then say something like "You must be stern and a jerk and treat everypony like thier scum and bla bla this and jerk stuff that" "
"Ahh come on Diamond, things can change. I think it might be the best idea we could come up with."
>"...no..that's the dumbest plan we could come up with. And I'd be even dumber to actually try it"
>>
>>26730921
"Woah, relax. Trust me, I actually think it'd work."
>"....Anon, come on. It's not that easy. You don't know her. She cares more about making me into her than....just me being me"
>Diamond Tiara started to feel the hurt again just from saying that, and as she tilted her head down. You reached out and put your hoof under her chin to raise it back up. You were giving her a confident smile. Despite the situation you found yourself in, you were still very devout in cheering her up and making sure she'd make the right move.
"Hey, I'm making this suggestion because I really think it'd work. I need you to trust me. I know it sounds stupid. But, if you'd just try it...well....you'd be surprised."
>Diamond was blushing a little from your touch, but the sadness she was beginning to feel again was becoming overwhelming. "Anon...it won't work..it just w-"
>You interrupt her, you move your hoof from under her chin. But you don't relent on your confidence.
"It will work Diamond, you just gotta believe in me"
>Anon, why are you so sure? How can you be?"
"I...just am. Look, if things don't work out. Then, if you want to stop being my friend. Then that's ok. I'd deserve it"
>No..she wouldn't want that either way. But Diamond comes up with an idea of her own. The idea she wanted. "I have a better idea"
"What is it?"
>>
>>26731084
>"Well, I decided I will try your idea. Since you seem so sure. But...if it doesn't work. You have to turn me into an Alicorn"
>If it was any other time. You'd react, and even refuse. But there was no way that wouldn't work. So you give her a serious look and nod.
"Ok....if it doesn't work. Then I'll turn you into an alicorn the first chance I get."
>Diamond Tiara found that surprising. She was expecting you to fight it in some way or form. "Really? You'll actually do it?"
>You nod
"I did promise to do whatever you say. And since you're willing to meet me in the middle on this. Then yeah, I'll do it."
>"...Wow...you really took the whole Pinkie Promise thing seriously. O-ok then, the moment my Mom comes back...whenever that is. I'll try your idea, and if it doesn't work. Well....you better not say no later. You got that?"
>You nod
"I'm a pony of my word Diamond, you know that"
>"..I know...mmmnn." Then...she smiled, and even giggled "Thanks Anon, you really cheered me up. I'm even excited actually"
"Really? What are you excited about?"
>"Because now I'm guaranteed to get my mother's love and respect. Plus...a few other things." She fluttered her eyes at you.
>You chuckle nervously
"Y-yeah, wooo. So um...what now?"
>"Well...I'm feeling a lot better now...and you're here..and I'm here....alone" She giggled
>Oh good lord. your plan worked too well. Why couldn't this be Aplebloom? Granted her parents are dead. But still, She didn't seem the type who'd try to do these kinds of things to get your attention.
"....ummm...yeah. So you're...feeling better now?"
>She nods "mhmmm, you always manage to cheer me up Anon. You're always there to rescue me. You could be my knight in shining armor...or my prince"
>You gulped, she was stepping closer to you. A near drunken smile on her face.
"I...uhm...I just really care about you Diamond, I felt bad about what I said..and erm..just uhh..wanted to cheer you up. And ummm..erm...what are you planning?"
>>
>>26731199
>"ohhh" She giggles "nothing~" She looks at you, with love filled eyes. "I'm just going to give you my "Special" attention"
>OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
"W-w-w-what?! D-D-D-iamond..I"
>You back up into a wall. No where to go.
>"Shhh, you don't need to say anything...just..hold still"
>OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>She was just staring at you, and she was positioning herself. You were gulping in tandem. OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. You couldn't get any words out.
>And then..it happened.
>She dove into you, and snuggled onto you like a pillow. But she didn't try anything sexual. She was just...cuddling.
"D-diamond?"
>Oh god....it felt so warmmmmmm~
>"....shhh...I-I'm trying something. We're not supposed to talk"
>w-what?
"What do you mean? What are we doing?..c-can't you tell me?"
>"....It's. Well, my Daddy would tell me that when he and my mom were younger. That if she ever failed at something. She'd become a mess...she'd even be scared to see my Daddy. But he'd always go to see her anyway. He said he'd cuddle with her. and just not say a word the entire night. And when they both woke up. She'd be ok again. But they don't do that anymore....My mom sounded like she was much nicer when she was a foal. I wonder what happened sometimes...I wish i could go back and meet her when she was nice..."
>...so that's what it was. Diamond just wanted to wash away any more worries she would have had. This special attention was....just special as in the way her dad told it to her.
>"...and I know you're worried too. you made so many promises that I know goes against what you we're telling me earlier. So I thought maybe I was pushing you too hard. And..."
>Diamond Tiara now started to feel bad about forcing you into the Alicorn thing. And while she still wanted it that badly, she also believed in the faith you had in the plan.
>>
>>26731237
>"If...you don't want to turn me into an Alicorn. You don't have to...I'd like it...but. If you really really don't want to...then..I guess...I won't mind if you don't."
>mmnnn....you start to get a little into this. And cuddle her back. nuzzling your chin onto the top of her head.
"It's ok...I'm a colt of my word. But, I just want you to trust me ok? I promise everything will be ok"
>She nuzzles back, and looks towards the window to her balcony. "Anon...you don't think I'd become like her...do you?"
"Nah, I think you'll grow up to be as nice as you are now"
>You could feel her press herself a bit closer "Do you really think I'm nice?"
"...yeah, whatever happened before. I mean when you were...you know..mean. That doesn't matter. Because that wasn't you. That's not who you really wanted to be."
>"mmnnnn....Thanks Anon...you're...a real good friend"
>You don't say anything. you just respond with a warm hug.
>"....I wouldn't mind if we just laid here forever. I feel like nothing could go wrong"
"Yeah..it's..not bad really."
>You both just lay there for a little while more. embracing eachother is a bundled up cuddlehug.
>Though, it didn't last forever. No...it was ended when the maids...the three who apparantly never actually left from the door. could be heard spekaing loudly. almost in a scream.
>"Oh no! Mrs.Rich is home!"
>"What?! She's not expected for another two months!"
>"Oh my Celestia! We're doomed! She must have come home early to fire all of us! I just know it!"
>"Mr.Rich isn't home either! OHHHHHH We're gonna get fired for sure!"
>Diamond Tiara's ear perks up, hearing the fear of the maids through her door. Her attention being caught the moment she heard "Mrs.Rich"
>She breaks off the embrace immediatly in fear. "A-Anon, Get up! Get up! Quick!"
"Wha, huh? What happened?"
>You didn't quite catch what happened. You were in a lulled gentle daze.
>>
diamon will hide anon under her bed xd
>>
>>26731270
>"My mom! She's home! She's home early!" Diamond was panicing crazily "If she sees you here...OH MY CELESTIA! YOU GOTTA GET OUT!"
>Oh shit. Mrs.Rich must have made a first class beeline home after you and Discord was done with her. Thats fine, you knew things would be ok. And you...wait...how we're you gonna get out?
"O-ok ok...how do I get out?"
>"What do you mean?! just go the way you came in! Go gogogogogogo!" Diamond Tiara started pushing you out to the balcony, and near the edge even. You tried to get her to stop. But dat adrenaline
"W-wait! Diamond! DIAMOND! THATS THE EDGE!"
>You didn't actually get up to the balcony. so..you didn't exactly know how to get down.
>But Diamond wasn't thinking. And she didn't stop. She pushed you off the balcony. And watched you fall.
>And before you can even let out a yelp. You fall..again..on your head..and flip onto your belly....oohhhggg....this one........hurt. Not even the fact that you landed on grass could help it.
>"A-anon..A-are you ok?! I-I didn't mean to...oh no"
>No...you were ok...your head was seemingly invincible despite the fact everything was spinny.
>You raise your head up, and try to stand, but you just end up finding it difficult to keep your balance.
"ayt's aok Dermond, ah feel like er million bits. ah bet I could take on Tirek's dark in mah booty"
>You had no idea what you were saying, and neither did she. But seeing you down there made her feel relief since you didn't get seriously injjured.
"O-ok...j-just get out of here. I-I'll see you later and tell you how things went ok? Go..Go now!"
"...but I don't want hot cocoa..."
>"ANON GO!"
"ohhhh......ok"
>And you turned and walked off. tilting from side to side as your head took a few moments to reboot. man...everything...was so damn spinny....and your head hurt...so bad. It's a good thing you'll be ok....hopefully.

chapter end.
>>
>>26731294
http://pastebin.com/68D84sn8

well, this was a nice sized chapter. don't worry. we'll see spoiled rich one more time later for arc closure
>>
File: 1427329712709.png (281 KB, 556x700) Image search: [Google]
1427329712709.png
281 KB, 556x700
>>26731306
>the story started in august

soon my mind will be lost completely

you all better appreciate this chapter, i put my heart into it
>>
>>26731328
i liked it
>>
>>26731328
I really did, Anon did good
And those maids, are still unfing me.
>tfw no qt filly to cuddle with
I kind of feel bad for Applebloom, but eh, she wasnt in love with Anon like DT is
>>
>>26731237
was worried anon might get raped for a wee second boyo.
what a grand chapter erf.

>>26731328
thanks for the commitment to the story m8 it is appreciated
>>
This was incredibly cute, in the anon has feelings for DT too. And the filly will get her mom back
>>
Applebloom can cuddle a bottle of apple cider because DT victory is total, she won the anon
>>
>>26733297 >>26733268

ENDGAME CONFIRMED BOYS
>>
Wonder if DT will start asking Fluttershy for advice on conquering anon
>>
> yfw Sweetie Belle takes the steal for the endgame
>>
Man, I thought this was about Anon and his Dad being Discord, not Anon x DT fanfiction.

Let's not lose focus on the main plot, guys.
>>
>>26733883
Anon dont worry we haven't lost focus were just having a jolly time with some feels
>>
>>26733883>>26733883
Hey, i was hoping everyone would choose the twi route. We can have that now after another discord moment...and such
>>
It's because everyone voted for DT instead of the Twilight shenanigans. I enjoyed this arch, ut was cute and made me forget the NMN fiasco, but I'm still mad that the actual important shit didn't win the voting
>>
>>26734483
worry not we can get to that next
>>
>>26734499
That was my understanding as well
>>
Bump for Twilight Time
>>
good chapter erf was beautiful.
>>
bumpity
>>
What would it take to everything crumble for anon? Will Twilot be a cunt in the next arch? Will we see the return of communist horse?
>>
>>26736623
communism is great for horses yes
PRAISE COMMUNIST HORSE
>>
Speaking of Glim Glam, anon single handedly stopped the S5 finale, effectively destroying the series continuity in that dimension
>>
>>26736772
Meh, not really. The way S6 is starting is because of the alicorn baby. There still is an alicorn baby being born, so stopping the S5 finale won't effect the timeline that much anytime soon.
>>
>>26737013
Anon needs to abort that baby.
>>
S6 opener also heavily deals with Glim Glam's first lesson, something kind of impossible here
>>
File: keklel.jpg (24 KB, 328x236) Image search: [Google]
keklel.jpg
24 KB, 328x236
>>26737932
Not necessarily... In the S5 finale Starlight went home after S5 the same way she went home after Anon reformed her.
The only thing stopping that first lesson S6 opener, is Twilight not knowing she's been reformed.

If my theory is correct, I think Twilight is going to be talking to Anon about that very subject soon... Oh boy.
>>
She just appologized, didn't actually return to the town, she's part of the mane mares now, something not possible now considering that in this story, she still hates Twilight
>>
File: yesyesyes.jpg (74 KB, 1378x728) Image search: [Google]
yesyesyes.jpg
74 KB, 1378x728
>>26738474
I thought she returned to town during the S5 finale.
It does show her with the mane 6 at the end of the episode, but in pic related, I'd assume she returned home after the whole musical number.
>>
At the end of the episode she's in ponyville, and in S6 opener she's helping the mane 6 on the crystal empire
>>
File: 1429981967475.jpg (490 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1429981967475.jpg
490 KB, 1920x1080
The timeline has become quite askewed hans't it?
>>
Not really, it just means that you have a blank slate to do things since that anon is right, S6 can't happen here. Btw are we getting green tonight?
>>
>>26738693
yes. though that hour jump is gonna tear me a new one. just checking a few things then i'm gonna start. Also

>S6 can't happen

yeah man, dat alicorn baby
>>
>>26738734
ok..done. now to grab some food and start writing
>>
>>26731294
>It took you another moment to get your vision from blurring and spinning.
>when you looked around. You realized you were in the backyard instead of the front.
>....luckily for you there was a pool. It had been over a day since you got to do this.
>Going home didn't sound like a bad idea actually. You could use the time to check yourself and steady your mind. Last thing you needed was Fluttershy asking what was wrong. That entire meeting with Diamond didn't exactly go as planned.
>You take your map from your saddle bag and toss it into the pool, and immediately hop in.
>However, as you fall through the portal. You find yourself stopping in mid air once you cross.
>You look down, and...huh...It was Discord. He had reading glasses on and was writing on a little notepad. Resting on your bed.
>He didn't even look at you as he busily wrote "Welcome back Anon, I didn't expect you to come home so soon. Did you get chased off and needed an exit? Or are you taking a shortcut?"
>You look down at him. But you didn't get angry or flustered. There was no reason to. He didn't seem to want to do anything mean to you. And he probably just had you suspended in mid-air as to not to drop on him.
"Huh? oh...actually. everything went ok. I just wanted to come home to sort my thoughts."
>You hovered towards the opposite end of the bed. Your butt being planted gently, your body facing Discord.
>"Sort your thoughts?" Discord stopped for a moment and glanced at you "Did things not go the way you wanted?"
>You readied yourself. In case he tried anything.
"ummmm, it just turns out she reaaaallllyyy likes me. She got a little to close."
>Discord goes back to writing "I see, well. Good on you for keeping your staff in check then."
>..He wasn't doing anything so far. Odd...
"....So, you're still planning the whole reveal to Twilight right?"
>>
Discord is writting his own fanfic
>>
>>26739898
Discord is writing this fic
>>
>>26739557
>Discord nods "Indeed...I want to make sure we spring it on her on the most opportune moment"
>You look at the notepad
"And...that notepad just has doodles on it. doesn't it?"
>Discord slowly smirks as he flips the notepad over. Revealing an animated,poorly drawn you and him dancing around a Twilight with the top of her head exploding like an atomic bomb. "I don't actually like writing out plans. But this is the projected results. What do you think?"
>You...didn't find it appalling or bad. You were still in a slightly hazy state of mind about what happened with DT. But also, the fact that your opinion of Twilight still wasn't that high made you smile just a little. "needs steam coming out of her ears."
>"ohhh..that's good" Discord snickers as he taps the notepad. making steam come out of the Twilight drawing's ears. "Complete and total meltdown....but enough about that." Discord tosses the notepad into a portal. "You're off to Fluttershy's, aren't you."
>You nod
"Yeah......you feeling ok Discord?"
>So far he hasn't tried anything on you. He was acting......normalish.
>"I'm quite fine. I'm just taking the day to unwind. Doing honest work takes a lot out of me you know"
>That makes you chuckle a little. It was like the reverse of a dark joke.
"I guess fixing other's lives instead of destroying them would tucker you out,huh?"
>Discord took the moment to stretch himself out and yawn.
>"It's hard work, that's for sure. Better reserved for ponies who are into that sort of thing. Still, thinking back on it. It wasn't all bad. It was actually fun working with you. You made it almost as fun as when we terrorized Chryssie. Buuuut, I think the next time we go out on a venture. I'd prefer it leaning towards chaos rather than harmony"
>>
>>26740059
>Wow...he really was in a relaxed state. He wasn't being an ass. He wasn't torturing you. He was being normal.....scary.
"Well, just as long as it's somebody who deserves it. or if it's somebody who doesn't, then let it be a few light pranks."
>"Can do"
>Can do?
"Are you sure you're ok? You're being very agreeable. It's kinda weirding me out man"
>Discord stretches his arm all across the bed and gives you a gentle pat. "I told you, I'm fine. Really Anon, I have my relaxed moments too. If I didn't, I couldn't be friends with Fluttershy. Believe it or not, but my conversations with her actually border on normality."
>That does sound like it kind of makes sense, You don't think Fluttershy would be as warm as she is to Discord if he was just causing chaos around her whenever he visited. And from what little you remember from their interactions in the show. It seemed....docile.
"Sorry, just not used to it."
>Discord smirks on that note "Interesting. Are you saying you want to be tormented? I didn't know you were into that sort of thing. You want me to whip up something?"
>Woah.....no
"nononono, I was just saying...I...ugh"
>You sigh
"I guess I'm still a little tense..."
>"Relax..." Discord makes a sandwich appear,floating in front of you. "Eat something. Enjoy the reprieve. You won't get it in my company very often"
>>
>>26740282
>You look at the sandwich, and take it in your hooves. You knew you didn't need to test it. Discord never really ever did anything to your food but make it super healthy. And you begin to eat it.
"Discord...can I ask you a question?"
>"You may, I may not answer it truthfully depending. But that shouldn't stop you from asking"
>That was the best you were going to get. The question you had though. You wanted answered with truth. So, here's hoping he doesn't lie. Because you'd probably not be able to tell.
"Why don't you try actually dating Fluttershy? It's obvious that you like her more than anyone else."
>Discord was already showing signs of being dodgy "What's that word you use?...Shipping. Anon , please. This isn't one of your "fanfics". Ponies don't just fall in love at the drop of a hat"
"oohh hoo...I beg to differ"
>"She doesn't count. If you had let me kidnap her as planned then she would have never fallen for you. She is a naive filly afterall. I like her attitude though." Discord said as he adjusted his glasses.
"Well then, what's your reason then? Don't dodge the question."
>Discord gives you a stare for a moment, he takes off his glasses and pulls out a drink. He smashes the glasses into the drink, stirs, and drinks.
>"Because, she is a representation of Harmony. And I? a Representation of Chaos. Two things that could never truly coexist together. I wasn't lying when I said I couldn't stand making that kind of commitment. With the irony being that I actually enjoy her company and stories on our free time together. "
>That again, seems he wasn't going to budge more than that. Maybe if you push just a little.
"And that's what you always say, more or less. Are you telling me you wouldn't like her cuddling against you every night? Her telling you that she loves you. You don't want to personally protect that smile?"
>>
>>26740497
>"I could get most of those things without being married to her Anon, Chaos wasn't meant to be tied down in one spot. But I'm sure you need a simpler reasoning as to why I wouldn't. Let's see....hrmmm....ahh, well. How about this? I see Fluttershy, aside as my best friend, as my younger sister who happens to...not be a big fan of chaos. While we have our differences, we like eachother just the same. Actually, I like that analogy alot. It proves that I'm her best friend. I've never heard her other friends ever refer to her like that."
>heh, you were pretty sure he wasn't paying attention if they ever did. But, it seems he really wasn't going to budge. That's fine. This was actually pretty entertaining in and of itself. Just...talking.
"Well, you convinced me. But I'm going to give you hell if I ever notice you trying to be more of a friend to her. Just saying."
>"Fat chance that'll ever happen. But ahhh, it's my turn to ask a question. It's a little personal. So I hope you don't mind if I ask because I'm going to ask it irregardless of if you'd want to hear it or not"
>You think you can handle it.
"Go ahead, there's nothing I can't answer that you probably don't already know"
>"Well then...interesting, because this is a question I'm actually not sure of the answer. And that's why I want to ask it. Tell me Anon...."
>Discord paused. But he didn't take a breath or even really move. His facial expression just became a little softer. "Do you, or have you ever wanted to go back home?"
>......oh...
>Well, of course you didn't want to go back home. Especially not now. Your life was much better here than it ever was there. But Did Discord not really know that? Did he think he was driving you away? Or that you felt homesick?
>You shake your head.
"I'd have to be an idiot to want to go back there. Besides, we're partners. Isn't that what you said? Plus, I don't think you'd let me go home anyway. I mean, what would Fluttershy say if I suddenly disappeared huh?"
>>
>>26740712
>Discord snickered."Good guess, you'd be here for the long haul whether you wanted to go back or not.....but"
>Discord gave you a genuine smile of care "I'm glad you'd want to stay anyway. I've said it before, but you've really grown on me"
"Same here buddy, you're an asshole. But you're a likable asshole...sometimes....kind of."
>You both share a laugh right there and then. And as you do, the floor door slowly opens.
>"....There's a large abundance of love in this room. What are you two doing in here?"
Chrysalis slowly poked her head up. Eyeing the room, clinging to the ceiling right under the door.

and we'll hold off from now. as i said. dat hour lost. and an early day than usual.
>>
bemp
>>
Are we getting more time with our bug nigga?
>>
Chrysalis wants to be loved too
>>
dded
>>
Will Twilight get rekt by the poder of human logic once more or will she become the S5 villain due to her saltiness
>>
That is interesting, how would Twilight react at being bested at what she basically was made princess for
>>
Biddy bump
>>
Maybe Twilight will go full Lesson Zero? I suppose that since she will try to find a logical reasoning on why chaos brought harmony in a better way than she has ever done
>>
>>26744661
Boopy boop
>>
bumo
>>
Elo here, internert is still down, but I hope that it gets fixed later today or tomorrow so, would you want me to write a one shot? I can let you guys decide
>>
>>26746716
What ever you want, man.
>>
>>26746716
>would you want me to write a one shot?
No
>>
>>26746716
sure bro
>>
Alright, do you guys have something you'd want in particular?
>>
>>26747520
chaos shenanigans
>>
>>26747520
>hurr durr rewrite NMN prank battle

Not really anything specifically. Maybe a scene in Chrysalis' point of view.
>>
Well that was the Erf challenge m8
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.