[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys think love can bloom from a broken relationship?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8
Do you guys think love can bloom from a broken relationship?
>>
>>26666998
Nope
>>
>>26667043
I do believe it can happen. Or at least, shippers will bitch until it does.
>>
>>26667082
Eugh, I hope not.
>>
>>26667093
They were the ones that made Korra from an annoying show, to despicable by ignoring Korra's character development to convince the beta creators to make her a lesbian.
>>
>>26666998
Neurologically? Yes. But not if there was never love present. Love as in longer than 4 months and some "markers" achieved, or some psychological shit.
>>
>>26668212
>implying sunset didn't love flash and is not just lying to herself
>>
>>26666998
as someone who is surrounded by broken relationships... no. not even a little. everyone just screams and whines.
>>
>>26669729
Are you super handsome though.
>>
>>26666998
Only in movies and vidya, real world is different, once you get that divorece demand you pretty much prove that you want to hurt the other person , my parents , can confirm this on statistics and because I watched my parent's divorce
>>
>>26669716
She didn't seem to mind when Flash and Twilight were nearly making out in RR
She even giggled at it
>>
>>26669744
im not interested in a relationship.
>>
>>26669833
Sorry to hear that, man, hope everything goes better. but I'm talking about a dumb teenage crush, sorry about that.
>>
File: 1457115078378.jpg (42 KB, 242x200) Image search: [Google]
1457115078378.jpg
42 KB, 242x200
>>26669855
>>
>>26669850
Nervous laughter also before you conclude anything, I'm just messing around, I'm not a serious shipper or anything like that, I'm just having some fun
>>
Hey Korra falling for Asami was hinted at for the entire last season. Also it was awesome. And I say that as someone who wanted her to get back together with Mako.
>>
File: 1456915719235.jpg (173 KB, 786x800) Image search: [Google]
1456915719235.jpg
173 KB, 786x800
>>26669855
K, teenage crushes are more like a dominance thimg you know? Kinda like the popular fags showimg off their trophies, I used to have a gf that was hot as fuck in bachillerato, I dont know what its called in US, maybe Highschool? The thing is that she was annoying as fuck and only was with me because I played basketball, I was with her because dat tits, I realize how dumb I was , its not really love most of the time, I'll give you an advice, if you have a best friend that happens to have the same sex orientation, fuck her/him, thats the best relationship you can have because yoi can trust in her/him, I got a divorce with my best friend , she was called sofia, We are still best friends and she even invited me to her second wedding, I realized that waifus are more simple and we are both happy
>>
>>26666998
>>
>>26671030
>>26666998
I wrote a story loosely based on this idea. Would you like to read it?
>>
>>26671246
Sure go ahead
>>
>>26671664
Alright then, let me look for it.
>>
>>26671811

"Why is this happening?"
>Shimmer said while she ate on the farthest stall of the third floor.
>No one used that bathroom, except for the junkies that needed a safe place from Celestia.
>How did this happen?
>How do you go from being the girl that bosses everyone into the laughing stock, into the punching bag of this school?
>She regretted what she did.
>For all the people she hurt, for pushing everyone away.
>And for months of suffering.
>How many nights did she cry in the shower, telling her lonely mother she liked to take her time?
>How many breaks did it took for her to hide in the stalls because she couldn't stand all the insults, the passive aggressive talks, all the small items mysterious hands threw at her.
>How many times did she let some stupid clique make fun of her when she was there, just so she could feel part of a group, before realizing she became such a pathetic shadow of a human being?
>It was such a terrible feeling.
>The bottled emotions of powerlessness and pain.
>Of being left alone when everyone was talking to their friends, inviting each other to their houses or to the mall.
>Of never being able to be part of something, of people rolling her eyes when she tried to be funny or when the teacher assigned her to a group.
>Oh how much she hated working in a group.
>Why in god's name would teachers force kids like her to work with people that clearly hated her?
>Was it a cruel joke for them?
>All these thoughts were crossing her mind while she sat in the dark stall.
>With a delicate and soft grab, she played with the bread she was holding in her small hands.
>She could feel the tears bottling in her throat, but she got used to it.
>Shimmer didn't want to eat it fast, she felt like time passed slowly when she was doing something.
>In the darkness of the bathroom, with the smell of the soap used to clean it, a sad pathetic girl sat, counting the precious seconds of being left alone by the demons she created in her past.
>>
>>26671959

>Sad, sad Shimmer, not even when her tormentors were present did they leave her alone.
>The fear she had for them was rooted in her mind.
>She clutched her muscles when she heard someone walking into the bathroom, frightened that they would find her safe spot in this damn school.
>Like a small bunny backing all the way into its hole when a fox was lurking near.
>Trying to slim the odds of someone finding her, she puts her bag on top of the toilet.
>She never left it alone ever since someone decided to play that cruel prank on her.
>At times, she gets so scared of the people outside her stall, that she quietly takes out a small plushie of a purple horse and hugs it with all her might.
>It was a small doll she made herself.
>She sewed it and named her in honor of her one true friend, Twilight Sparkle.
>After the event that changed who she was and how everyone treated her, that plushie, together with a diary she always wrote in were the only things keeping her sane.
>As sane as someone that attaches to a couple of objects can be.
>But I'm only rambling, right now Sunset Shimmer was about to cry again.
>She hated being alone, but her only "friends" weren't any better.
>They all loathed her, with good reason, though. Shimmer separated them when they were the closest clique out there.
>And now they had to be nice to her, just because another friend told them to?
>Twilight may had the best intentions, but she didn't feel the pain of hating your friends and then realizing it was all because of someone else.
>Shimmer knew perfectly well how they felt and she tried to make it up for them. For a while at least,
>When she realized she would never be her friend, she slowly faded away from their group.
>It was heartbreaking to see the girl checking out her cell phone and realizing that every time she had a conversation with them, Shimmer had to start it.
>This memory brought more tears to the girl's eyes.
>>
>>26671991

>The girl that got in the bathroom broke Shimmer's daydream when she left the room.
>Slowly, Shimmer relaxed her body and stared at her lunch.
"Oh, I hate my life."
>Shimmer said while eating what was left of the bread.
>There were some minutes left until the end of the break, so she played a little bit with her little plushie.
>A childish sentiment was released and a small smile appeared on her face when she pretended Twilight was galloping through Equestria.
>Oh she wished such a place existed, a magical land where everyone was friends with each other.
>After a while, the bell rang and a shiver ran through her spine.
>Time to get out of her little safe spot and into the fires of hell once again.
>She had her backpack, though, she could leave school for today and go back home.
>But just as the other students hated her, the teachers didn't like her that much.
>They told Shimmer to never skip a class or they would expel her from school.
>Even if it was an empty threat, she couldn't risk it, she didn't want her mother to be worried about her.
>While holding the tears back, she grabbed her school bag and exited the bathroom.
>She walked down the hallways staring at the floor.
>Shimmer knew the other students would throw paper balls at her and insult her but ignoring them was the only thing she could do.
>She could listen to some music, but headphones were banned and she didn't want to get into any kind of trouble.
>"Hey! look what baby Shimmer is holding!"
>The girl didn't get what they were saying until she looked at her hands.
>She forgot to put the plushie back in her bag.
>The entire hallway began to laugh at her, calling her baby and other similar terms.
>Shimmer was about to scream and run away crying, but she held it up.
>The only thing she did was hug the little plushie and slowly walk towards her class while the other students threw paper balls and pens at her direction.
>>
>>26672004

"J-just hold it, Sunset, don't give them more things t-to tease you with..."
>"Sunset Shimmer? Try not to be late again, ok?"
>The teacher said while writing on the board, not even looking at the girl.
"Sorry..."
>The girl slowly walked to her seat and put the plushie inside her bag.
>A terrible seat I may add, since it was almost on the front, a perfect target for 15+ students.
>The scene at the hallway was repeated in the classroom, with small objects being thrown at her.
>The worst part was when they spit small paper balls, they all got stuck in her long hair.
>She had to take them off one by one at the bathroom, making it impossible for her to arrive early to her house.
>Shimmer always told her mother that the only reason she was so late was because she spent all that time with her friends.
>The girl tried to ignore the occasional projectile when she looked from the corner of her eye at the boy that used to be her boyfriend.
>Hard to believe that she used to have one.
>Even now, when the entire world didn't care if she died, this boy showed her, at least, some semblance of sympathy.
>Maybe not treating her like a friend, Shimmer used him like an object.
>Still, he was human enough to say hello to her and not mess with her mind.
>At least not willingly.
>He wasn't anything special, but he gave her something called basic human compassion.
>That confused the broken girl.
>Still, she was intelligent enough to know that she made him uncomfortable.
>Hurting someone's feelings is very difficult to make up for.
>A pen hitting her cheek brought her back to reality.
>On her desk there was a small folded paper.
>She didn't want to open it since she already knew what was written in it, but she did it anyway.

Die, you fucking dyke, stuff that horse of yours through your-

>She didn't finish reading it.
>What an idiot she was, forgetting to put away little Twily in her backpack before leaving the bathroom.
>>
>>26672055

>She looked at the clock and this class was almost over.
>Still two more classes until today's hell was over.
>The next two classes weren't as bad as the one after the break.
>Don't get me wrong, she suffered the same bullying from before.
>But you get used to it after the first hour.
>Once classes ended, Shimmer waited for everyone to walk out of the classroom, and she slowly went to the bathroom on the third floor.
>The one she always looked for when she needed to be alone.
>She turned on the lights and looked at herself in a mirror.
>The poor girl was such a mess, her hair was unkempt full of little, wet paper balls, she had bags under her red, injected eyes.
>At some point Shimmer cried between classes but she didn't notice when.
>Guess it comes naturally after a while.
>One by one, she took out the trash from her hair and tried to wash up her face.
>Once she cleaned herself, she walked to her locker.
>It was covered with obscene drawings and someone sprayed it with black paint long ago.
>It even got inside the locker through the small openings, ruining most of her belongings.
>Worst part of it is that she had to pay for it, because of a stupid school policy that students are the ones that have to take care of their own lockers.
>As always, Shimmer opened the door and found a lot of trash inside of it.
>You may think that boys are the worst when it comes to bullying, but girls can be terrible beings.
>Shimmer found used sanitary towels inside.
>The smell was unbearable, "how can someone do something so perverse?" She thought to herself.
>Not oven old Sunset did something this horrible.
>But it was almost normal compared to what the other girls did to her on a daily basis.
>She couldn't leave them there, so grabbing them with the tip of her fingers, she took them to the nearest trash can.
>Sadly, the smell remained, and for the rest of her days in that high school, she had to force herself into that locker.
>>
File: 1441663151352.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1441663151352.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>26671959
>mfw I remember this green
Feel overload incoming
>>
>>26666998
>Has the most potential to develop Flash as a character.
>Instead Hasbro will again threaten the staff to make him a 0.1 dimensional carboard cutout for Twilight.
>Shimmerfags will never be ironically BTFO by having their waifu stolen in the product they shill.
>>
>>26672064

>She kneeled in front of it, hugging herself while tears came out of her broken eyes.
"I don't deserve this..."
>When she finally regained some control, she put in the books she needed and closed the locker down.
>Time to go home and tell her mother why she had to be late.
>What would be the reason this time? Did she go to eat an ice cream with her friends?
>While walking out the door, she crossed paths with Flash and his friends.
>"Oh, hi," the boy said.
"H-hello..."
>Shimmer said while walking faster and covering her face.
>"Where are you going, to play with your little pony? Aren't you big enough?" One of the friends say.
>"What kind of fucked up person has imaginary friends at this age? Oh, yeah, Sunset Shimmer, the cunt with no father." Said the other one.
>"Oh come on guys, stop it, leave her alone." Said Flash defending her.
>"What, you forgot how she treated like her little pet? She used you, bro, she doesn't deserve your sympathy."
>Flash's friend was right, she broke his heart. There was no need for him to be nice to her.
>But then she looked at the depressed girl staring back at them, and he saw her empty, broken eyes.
>"Well I mean... Look, let's just go, it's getting late for our rehearsal." He finally said.
>The boys followed him while flipping Shimmer the finger.
>She was already used to it, so it didn't matter.
>It hurt but it was a pain she knew all too well, so it wouldn't kill her, yet.
>However, the worst pain was the kindness Sentry was offering her.
>It wasn't anything special, but he was the only person besides her mother that offered her something besides being treated like a roach.
>What made it sting so bad is that she made him suffer the most.
>If there was one she would accept treating her like trash it would be him, but he doesn't bend to the will of the others.
>Shimmer shook those thoughts from her mind and began her slow walk to her home.
>>
File: 1455766307511.png (29 KB, 320x288) Image search: [Google]
1455766307511.png
29 KB, 320x288
>mfw someone was asking about this story in a "writefags you miss" thread a few days ago
>>
File: smug_sunset_shimmer.png (718 KB, 4037x4476) Image search: [Google]
smug_sunset_shimmer.png
718 KB, 4037x4476
>>26672078
>All is right in the world
>>
>>26672093
really?
>>
>>26672088
>It was in front of a park, so, at least, she had the nice view when she had to go and come back from school.
>She finally arrived, and while opening the door, she had to put on her best smiling face.
"H-hi mom, I'm home."
>Shimmer said while walking into the living room.
>Her mother was sitting on one of the couches.
"Is everything alright, mom? You look worried."
>"Sunset, please sit down." Her mother asked.
>Shimmer was scared, did she do anything wrong?
"What's wrong? I-I'm sorry if I did something bad-"
>"No Sunset, you did nothing wrong" the mother sighed "it's just that, this was in front of our doorstep."
>She opened a small box that was on the table that contained several items.
>Pictures of Sunset Shimmer, with her face burned with a cigarette, or scribbled with black ink.
>Most of them had vulgar drawings on Shimmer's body or being called a carpet muncher and a slut.
>There were also letters telling her to kill herself and that she was useless.
>They even found a picture of Shimmer's mother in this style.
>The poor girl covered her mouth with her hands and unable to hold the tears, she broke down in front of her mother.
>"Sunny, please, what's this all about..."
"It's, it's everyone at school! T-they make my life a living hell!"
>"W-what about your friends? The ones you tell me you hang around with?"
"...They don't exist. I have no friends at all."
>"Then why did you-"
"Arrived so late all these days? I was lying because... because I didn't want to worry you... I'm sorry, I can't be here."
>After that, Shimmer ran into her room, locking herself.
>Her mother tried to follow her, but she didn't know how to react.
>Was she supposed to comfort her? ask her if she was ok? order her to reveal the names of her aggressors?
>She sat there, trying to figure out what to do, or so she told herself.
>>
>>26672122

>Shimmer cried on her pillow for hours until her tears dried from her eyes.
>Yet the pain didn't subdue.
>There was another way her repressed pain could be controlled.
>She slowly stood up in front of her mirror and took her jacket off.
>And she looked at the small scars on her wrists.
>For some reason, the physical pain made the emotional one so much bearable.
>It's hard to remember when did the girl began to cut herself, but it was more or less at the time when her "friends" stopped talking to her.
>When hope of not being alone faded away.
>Her delicate wrists were, honestly, a disgusting sight.
>Not because they were infected, but for the number of cuts she had.
>They were almost like two miniature cut mats.
>And two new cuts were added to each one of them.
>One for every time she cried on that day.
>Feeling the pain slowly oozing out with her blood made her feel a lot better.
>However, she still felt lonely.
>She took the little Twilight plushie out of her backpack and began to play with it.
>Her bed were the mountains of Equestria, the floor the great valleys and on her desk, the great city of Canterlot, from where her teacher, Princess Celestia ruled everyone.
>What a lovely game she was playing, but perhaps, away too innocent.
>Have you ever seen a kid playing alone in a playground, a party or during his recess?
>It's not a pretty sight, everyone else is having fun with each other, but this child, he's sitting in a corner, looking down with his imaginary friends.
>If that image breaks your heart, now imagine a 15-year-old girl acting like a 7-year-old child.
>You may even think she was going insane.
>Perhaps, but as long as she could play with her Twilight plushie and write in her diary, she would be happy.
>After her little playtime session, she sat on her bed and took the book out.
>She began to write in the diary a letter to Princess Twilight Sparkle, crusader of friendship across Equestria.
>>
>>26672115
Yes, you are missed.
He kind of made me want to read it again too, but at the time your trip just escaped me so I couldn't find it.
>>
>>26672134

>This was, of course, a game. Princess Twilight was nothing but a character she created based on her friend of the same name.
>These letters started as small stories, but her depression slowly transformed them into something else, something more frightening.
>She began to write these letters to the princess telling her all of her daily problems.
>And then "princess twilight" would answer her.
>She would write answers to her letters with a pen of a different color and with different handwriting to keep the illusion.
>Still, even in this mental state, Shimmer understood that it was just a game of pretending.
>There was no Equestria out there, right?
>It was impossible that such a perfect place could exist.
>When Shimmer finished writing in her diary, she checked the time on her clock and realized it was pretty late, she needed to do her homework.
>She turned on her computer and logged in her e-mail.
>It was a depressing sight, her inbox was full of anonymous insults, links to videos where she was beaten up by girls on the school and requests from lesbian sites classmates registered her in.
>Even when she tried to block all of them, people created more and more e-mails to send.
>At this point, the only thing she could do was ignore them and look for the homework.
>Why does the professor has to make her open her e-mail? Can't he just tell them what they had to do in the classroom instead of trying to be fancy?
>Whatever, she just had to find the homework.
>But instead, she found a pleasant surprise.
>Under all the trash and hate, she found a small mail from her only friend.
>Reading the sender made her happier than she was in weeks and clicked on it.
>It was a standard letter, Twilight Sparkle asking her how she was doing since she returned to her own school in another state if she read the newest Daring Do book, normal things a high school girl would ask.
>Shimmer quickly typed a long letter telling Twilight she missed her and wished she could see her soon.
>>
>>26672161

>However, she read it and re-read it several times, trying to make it perfect.
>After several minutes of this, she finally sent it and waited.
>How long will it take for Twilight to answer?
>It could be minutes, or hours, maybe days.
>What if it were weeks?
>Shimmer began to get sad once more.
>The only thing she wanted was to have her friend talk with her.
>Was it too much to ask?
>Luckily for her, Twilight didn't take more than half an hour to answer.
>She said that she also missed Sunset and couldn't wait to visit her and the rest of the girls.
>The smile in Sunset's lips slowly faded away.
>Oh no, not the girls.
>They hated her guts.
>Why did Twilight have to mention them? They may not bully Sunset, but they give her the cold shoulder.
>Why? Why? She only wanted to be with Twilight, not with some despicable girls.
>Maybe, maybe telling Twilight about how they are acting would be for the best.
>You know, that way she won't mention them again.
>Yeah, that makes sense.
>And so, Sunset wrote a response telling Twilight all what they did to her.
>The times AJ lost her cool with her. When Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie talked in her back.
>When Dash screamed at her in the middle of the hallway, ridiculing her in front of everyone else and the passive aggressive nature of Rarity.
>Everything went into a perfectly well-written letter that she hesitated at sending back.
"M-maybe this isn't such a good idea."
>But writing all of that made her feel better, so maybe having someone else read it would help?
"Here goes nothing."
>She covered her eyes and sent it.
>Shimmer waited and waited, but after waiting for over an hour, she didn't receive an answer.
>She just fucked up.
>Why did she even think that Twilight would want to read all those mean things about her friends?
>What have you done, Sunset? You didn't think this through.
>Her eyes began to fill with tears once again.
>Why did she believe her only friend would want to read that?
>>
>>26672156
Oh, thank you, I don't know what to say. I'm glad that people like my stories.
>>
>>26672180

>Twilight probably thinks she's a creep now.
>She hugged herself like she does every time she feels lonely.
>Then she noticed she was still wearing her favorite jacket.
>When did she get that jacket? Oh yeah, of course, Sentry gave it to her as a present.
>Flash Sentry? Maybe she should try to contact him.
>Now that Twilight probably hates her, Sunset would need something resembling a friend.
"Where is it, where is it?"
>Shimmer said while looking for his phone number.
>After a while, she found a very crumpled paper at the bottom of her drawer.
>He wrote his number on it and gave it to her the first time he invited her.
>Even back then when she was a terrible person, she had a soft spot for the guy.
>Sure, she may have used him as an object, but his affection was real.
>She still remembers the first time she cuddled with him while watching a movie, how safe she felt in his arms.
>How he hugged her, grabbing her chin and when she least expected it how he gave her a-
>Shimmer snapped out of her memories.
>At that moment, she truly realized how much she messed up.
>If this was another high school girl, she could've gone with her friends and cry for hours while watching a cheesy movie.
>But Shimmer didn't have the friends nor the mental stability to act like a rational human being.
>She had to relive those moments once more.
>Her body, her soul ached for basic human care, and this guy was the only one that could give it to her.
>She quickly looked for her cell phone and typed his number on it.
>But she didn't want to call him, what was she supposed to say? Please, I need you?
>No, that'd creep him off.
>Instead, she sent him a message.
"See me at the park in front of my house, I need to see you right now."
>There, that should do it.
>It was still a very cryptic message, there was no way she could tell him what she wanted.
>She walked out of her door and down the stairs.
>Her mother was probably in her room still "thinking" about how to help her daughter.
>>
>>26672214

>When she walked out into the street, she received an answer.
>"Is everything ok?"
"Please, get here soon."
>Was Shimmer's answer.
>It was 9:40 pm on a school day, but she knew him well, he would never let someone he knew in trouble like that.
>She's not trying to fool him, right? Of course not, she needed him.
>Even if that was for a primitive, carnal need.
>Shimmer sat on a bench in the park.
>She was all by herself, only a solitary street light for her to see in the dark.
>Minutes passed and she began to feel colder.
"I hope he arrives soon."
>She covered herself inside her jacket, the one he gave to her.
>There was not a lot going on in the park, just the occasional cricket singing and the dozens of little insects flying around the light over her head.
>She was dozing off, today was a hard day.
>Sunset began to lose herself in her memories again.
>Which were her favorites memories with Flash?
>Oh yeah, it was when he taught her how to play guitar.
>All those afternoons practicing while he held her hands trying to show her how to grab it.
>His kind words when she got the note right.
>She loved his appreciation.
"I wonder how he feels about me right now."
>It was a curious question.
>How did he feel about her?
>He didn't bully her like the rest of her classmates.
>Nor did he ignore her like her "friends".
>He was polite and always said hello when they crossed paths.
>He may hate her less than the rest.
>Now thinking about it, what is she going to say to him?
>That's why she didn't call him, she had no idea what to say,
>Should she try and act cool in front of him?
>Like when they were a couple?
"No no, I was a complete jerk then, he would just tell me to leave him alone"
>She began to panic
"Oh this was a terrible idea, why did I even call him?"
>She quickly stood up.
"I better go, I'm so stupid I shouldn't have-"
>" Sunset?" A voice called her from behind.
>She turned around and there he was.
>>
>>26672231

>He was gasping for air, it looked like he ran to the park.
>"Is everything... ok?"
"Did you ran here, for me?"
>The poor girl was surprised, she didn't expect this from him.
>"Well of course! The message was strange so I didn't know what happened. So are you alright?"
>Her heart began to beat faster.
>He really ran for her. Just for her.
"Oh Flash, no, I'm not ok"
>She said while she broke into tears.
>"Whoa, Sunset, what happened? Were you mugged?"
"No, no, I wasn't."
>"Then, what happened?"
>The girl didn't know what to say.
>So instead she sat on the bench again, elbows on her thighs and hands supporting her crying face, sobbing.
>The boy was extremely confused, he didn't know what to do, so he sat beside her and began to rub her back.
>"There there, Shimmer. Calm down, alright?"
>His touch, it was as caring as she remembered it.
>She wanted more of it, her soul needed it.
>Her body acted on muscle memory and she rested her head on his chest.
>"Whoa, Sunset!"
"Hey, remember when we were a couple? How you would hug me when we were together?"
>He understood what she meant.
>The boy hugged her while she melted into his embrace.
>However, he wasn't really feeling it.
>As far as he knew, he was consolating a friend.
>But this was the only opportunity Shimmer had for human contact.
>Should she stay like that? Letting the boy hug her?
>Or should she try and ask more?
>Extreme circumstances need extreme solutions, or so she thought.
"Kiss me."
>"I'm sorry?"
"Please, like when we were together. I want to feel your love again."
>"Wait, Sunset, I can't do that, what we had been over."
>The boy then broke the hug, moving away from her.
"No, please come back!"
>Sunset threw herself at him, not wanting the hug to end.
"Please, Flash. I can change, I can be a better girlfriend, I'll make up for everything, please!"
>They boy held her wrists, trying not to hurt her.
>"What are you talking about? Snap out of it!"
>>
>>26672263

"L-look! I still wear the jacket you gave me, it's my favorite one! So please, just accept me again!"
>"Stop, Sunset!"
>Then he felt it, blood running down his hands.
>The fresh wounds reopened with the struggle.
>Not only that, but he noticed the multiple scars on her wrists.
>He immediately let her go and Sunset took this chance to hug him as hard as she could.
"Please, please don't leave me, I need you."
>The boy let the broken girl calm a little bit.
>"Sunset, are you feeling better?"
>The girl nodded.
>"Can you let me go now?"
>She shook her head.
>"If I promise I won't go anywhere, will you let me go?"
>She shook her head once more.
>There was no other thing to do, he had to say it loud and clear if he wanted to get somewhere.
>"Look, Sunny, we need to talk about your wrists."
>She looked at him with surprise and quickly released her grip.
>Looking at her wrists, she noticed that they were bleeding and stepped back, trying to hide her face in her hair.
>"Come on, Sunset, sit down."
>She obeyed and she sat down without looking at him.
>"I'm not blind, you know? I know what you've been going through all these months. But this, I didn't have any idea it was this bad."
>She still had her face hidden behind her hair.
>"Did you speak with Celestia? She can help you with that. Look, I promise I will tell my friends to stop messing with you, alright?"
>She slowly hugged herself.
>"You also have your friends, you know? They can help you with your problems."
"They're not my friends. They all hate me."
>"Oh come on, Sunset, I'm sure they don't hate you. I mean sure, you were pretty mean, but you became a sweet girl."
>Her heart skip a beat again.
>She slowly reached his hand and grabbed it.
>However he took it off.
>"Look, Sunset, I think I get what you want but I can't give it to you. We're not a couple anymore and, well, to be honest, you hurt me pretty bad."
>After hearing this her throat began to close up and her eyes began to swell.
>>
>>26672350

>"That doesn't mean I hate you or anything, I know you changed and you're trying your hardest, but the only thing I can offer you is my friendship."
>Sunset quietly stood up and with an indiscernible voice, she said "thanks" while she walked away to her house, looking down at her feet.
>They boy sat on the bench, sighing and calling him an idiot for not knowing how to handle such a complicated situation.
>Sunset got into her room, not caring if she didn't do her homework, she just wanted this day to end.
>Not caring for anything, she dropped on her bed and didn't move for an hour until she slept.
>She didn't think, cry or even moved her eyes, she just breathed until she lost her consciousness.
>Next day started as always, she woke up, took a quick shower, got dressed, ate her breakfast though she didn't speak with her mom that time, brushed her teeth and left for school.
>She walked through the park, but unlike other times, she didn't admire the trees or the small flowerbeds.
>The wound from last night was still open and didn't want to see the scenery of one of her many fucked ups.
>So she ignored it until she got out of it.
>Once she got to the entrance of the school, the same daily routine began.
>Someone would notice her and scream her name.
>She would immediately get ostracized and she would walk alone while everyone was looking at her.
>One would push her while another one would trip her with his leg.
>Everyone would start laughing at the poor girl while she tried to stand up.
>On the occasions her schoolbag fell, someone would kick it like a soccer ball and her classmates would start playing with it until the bell rang.
>Sadly, this was one of those times.
>They kicked her all across the hallway while insult rained on her.
>When the bell rang, one of the bullies kicked it all the way down the stairs, forcing Shimmer to go for it.
>>
>>26672362
Anybody here?
>>
>>26672458
Yeah, I'm lurking familia
It is pretty late in Burgerland, though
>>
>>26672465
Well in that case I'll stop for now, I'll finish posting it tomorrow. How does that sound?
>>
File: 1432960894788.png (244 KB, 499x414) Image search: [Google]
1432960894788.png
244 KB, 499x414
>>26672458
My friend dragged me into a couple league games.

and about >>26672206
You're probably one of my favorites, desu. I haven't read all of them yet, but I haven't found one I just didn't like so far.
>>
>>26672483
Alright
>>
>>26672484
Well if you want, I can make a new thread tomorrow where I post some of my stories and maybe start writing a new one.
>>
>>26672590
Works for me.
>>
bump until writefag comes back.
>>
>>26666998
Through Lead Poisoning! Ain't it great.
>>
Why the fuck does he even need to be a love interest?

FiM has Twilight and Spike why can't EG have Sunset and Flash?
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.