[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been in jail for the last 3 years and just got released
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: large.png (420 KB, 1280x765) Image search: [Google]
large.png
420 KB, 1280x765
I've been in jail for the last 3 years and just got released this morning, what have I missed /mlp/?
>>
>>26643924
What did you do, you degenerate nigger?
>>
>>26643924
>in jail for 3 years
What the fuck? Who did you murder?
>>
When was the last time you watched pone m8? Do you plan to catch up?
>>
>>26643924
Eh, I don't believe you and I'm not spoonfeeding you.
>>
>>26643937
>>26643943
he didnt do nuffin
>>
You haven't missed anything. Come back in 3 more years.
>>
>>26643924
You should go kill Mike Vogel since you're used to it
>>
>>26643955
This to be honest, so many faggots making shitty "i just came back to the ride because i got asshurt over something" threads
>>
>>26643937
>>26643943
>>26643961
False rape accusations that got caught up forever in the courts.

>>26643951
Got arrested in February of 2013, haven't seen anything since then. I would like to get caught up, assuming the show is still going strong.
>>
More or less fandom whining down, twilight became a princess and new alicorn baby.
>>
>>26644002
>rape
Yep, he's from /mlp/ alright.
>>
>>26644002
so what are you doing here retard

fucking go find episodes
>>
>>26644002
>rape
This is why I avoid human females like the plague.

They bring nothing but sorrow.
>>
>>26644021
You don't know, it could have been a horse.
>>
>>26644002
If you still want to watch the show i have nothing against you, just remember to watch everything regardless of it having good or bad reputations, people will tell you episode X is shit and episode Y is good but its a lot better to go blind and watch everything so you can make your own opinion without getting biased

Same with the movies and other stuff, even if its clearly shit its still good to watch so you can understand exactly why its shit, these days its better to have shit taste than being ignorant towards the show
>>
>>26644002
False rape accusations that kept you in jail for three years? Tell the whole story.
>>
>>26644002
So, go watch the show, don't come here and ask for a synopsis from a bunch of faggots who don't even watch the show anymore.
>>
File: large.gif (863 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
863 KB, 750x750
>>26644029
Horses don't say anything, its one of the reasons why they are better than women m8
>>
File: twig.png (523 KB, 618x590) Image search: [Google]
twig.png
523 KB, 618x590
>>26644039
>spoiler
>implying this hard
Speak for yourself nigger, i'm not some pathetic fuck who refuses to move on with his life because he got too attached to this shithole
>>
>>26643924
You got access to Netflix?

I think they have all five seasons now.
>>
>>26644046
>anon is arrested for raping a horse after the horse goes to the police.

>"rats! Foiled again!"

> little did anon know that the rats had also filed a restraining order against him that we being served as he was being dragged away.
>>
>>26644002
Prove you aren't bullshitting.
>>
>>26644002
Tell the whole story.

>>26644074
Also this.
>>
>>26644019
>>26644032
>>26644039
I mainly just wanted to make sure the show was still good, or at least hasn't deteriorated into complete garbage. If it has it would be easy for me to just cut it out of my life at this point.

>>26644035
There isn't much of a story
>Crazy girl in college goes around falsely accusing guys of rape
>For some reason it sticks to me of all people
>Arrested and stuck waiting in jail for years because the courts around here are apparel run by retarded apes
>Court date keeps getting pushed around, delayed, postponed
>>
>>26644088
why dont you go form your fucking opinion

what kind of dumb motherfucker needs someone else's opinion first before they attempt to validate their time

either you are interested and should go watch it or you're not interested and should fuck off
>>
>>26643924
Show's still decent.
Season 5's got some real good feels worthy episodes.
>>
>>26644088
Did you at least revenge rape her for the false accusation?
>>
>>26643924
Show's still good to me, but watching the episodes you missed yourself would be best.
Season 6 is confirmed for 26 episodes and starts in May by the way.

In case you forgot where to get the episodes:
http://yp1.pony.pp.ua/episodes.php
>>
>>26643924
Twiggle became princess of Friendship

The library got into a fight with a fireball and lost

Twilight now lives in a toy commercial
>>
>>26644088
When serious people take seriously stupid people seriously, it leads to seriously serious consequences. Seriously.
>>
>>26644088
So judging by your thread you're a fucking idiot who either
A) wants to blogpost about your life
B) is too lazy to watch a cartoon to figure out if it went to shit or not

I mean, you do realize you could be using this time to just load some random stream and catch up, right? Hell, if this thread was about you sharing your thoughts about each episode as you finish watching them it could have been a lot better and you wouldn't sound so much like a faggot
>>
>>26644088
>Jailed for 3 years awaiting a court date

Who the hell is your attorney? Fuck.. I was out in a couple days and waited at home when I got falsely accused

>>26644127
Actually, suing for defimation is much more fun.

Seriously. Season 3 is garbage, but 4 and 5 make up for it. Also watch the 'Equestria Girls' movies too. May even be better than the show.
>>
>>26644223
Pro tip : he's full of shit
>>
File: Sirius Black.jpg (5 KB, 211x159) Image search: [Google]
Sirius Black.jpg
5 KB, 211x159
you wre in jail for 3 years. on the first day out,you had access to a PC, and wnet to 4chan. no meeting with family, friends or anybody?
No giant burger?
No pony filled cupcake?
R U Sirius?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.